The Delek Us Holdings, Inc. Buys 11796 Shares of Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock
Delek Logistics Partners LP (NYSE:DKL) major shareholder Delek Us Holdings, Inc. purchased 11,796 shares of the firm's stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 11th. The shares were bought at an average price of $23.00 per share, with a ...and more »
- Sports Perspectives
XPO Logistics, Inc. (XPO) Given Average Recommendation of "Buy" by Brokerages
XPO Logistics logo Shares of XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE:XPO) have earned a consensus recommendation of “Buy” from the thirteen brokerages that are covering the company. Two equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating, ten have ...
XPO Lands Cummins Logistics Contract | Transport Topics Online | Trucking, Freight Transportation and Logistics
Equities Analysts Set Expectations for Sunoco Logistics Partners ...
The Cerbat Gem
Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (NYSE:SXL) – Equities researchers at Jefferies Group issued their Q3 2017 EPS estimates for Sunoco Logistics Partners in a ...
The Brokerages Set Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL) Price ...DailyQuint
Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL) to Post Q3 2017 Earnings of ...BBNS
Stock Returns: ONEOK Inc (NYSE:OKE) is Beating Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (NYSE:SXL)CML News
Equities Analysts Set Expectations for Sunoco Logistics Partners LP's Q3 2017 Earnings (SXL) - The Cerbat GemBBNS
Equities Analysts Set Expectations for Sunoco Logistics Partners LP's Q3 2017 Earnings (SXL)
The Cerbat Gem
Sunoco Logistics Partners logo Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (NYSE:SXL) – Equities researchers at Jefferies Group issued their Q3 2017 EPS estimates for Sunoco Logistics Partners in a research report issued on Thursday. Jefferies Group analyst C.
The Brokerages Set Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL) Price Target at the $30.79DailyQuint
Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL) to Post
- Northglen News
Mega logistics park to be developed at Cornubia
Once completed, the total estate could create 2 400 permanent jobs and generate R45-million per annum rates income for the City. 42 seconds ago. An artist's impression of the Cornubia logistics park which is set to be developed at the N2 Business Estate.
- China's Alibaba 'Plans on Opening Logistics Centers in Bulgaria'
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Limited reportedly intends on setting up a logistics center in Bulgaria that will help it to deliver goods to Europe in a timely manner. Another one of its plas is to "offer Bulgarian food and commodities ...and more »
- PBF Logistics LP Risk Points versus Energy
This is a scatter plot analysis of the critical risk points from the option market for PBF Logistics LP (NYSE:PBFX) compared to its own past and the Energy ETF. In order to examine the forward looking risk for PBF Logistics LP (NYSE:PBFX) the next 30 ...and more »
Logistics firm bringing 200 jobs to Houston - Houston Chronicle
Logistics company Talke USA is investing $20 million in the Houston region and plans to employ more than 200 people, the Greater Houston Partnership ...and more »
- Logistics centre ready for take-off
Lancashire Evening Post
Pochin s Ltd, the North West property and construction specialist, has announced the completion of a new purpose-built Defence Logistics Centre in Lancashire. The 165,000 sq ft facility has been designed and built for BAE Systems. 17:08 Saturday 14 ...
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Logistics firm to open Milwaukee office - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
An Ohio-based freight brokerage will open an office in downtown Milwaukee with about 10 employees and hopes to add 50 to 75 jobs over the next three years.
Ohio logistics firm to open office in downtown MilwaukeeBizTimes.com (Milwaukee)
Ohio logistics company picks downtown Milwaukee for its first Wisconsin officeMilwaukee Business Journalall 4 news articles »
- Hamilton Journal News
$30M industrial, logistics park to be built in Fairfield
Hamilton Journal News
Union Centre Logistics Park is a $30 million industrial/logistics park project that will consist of two new modern industrial distribution buildings on 40-acres in Fairfield. One building will contain more than 477,360 square feet of leasable space ...
- BizTimes.com (Milwaukee)
Ohio logistics firm to open office in downtown Milwaukee | BizTimes ...
A fast growing Ohio shipping firm is opening its first Wisconsin office at The City Center at 735 building in downtown Milwaukee.
Ohio logistics company picks downtown Milwaukee for its first Wisconsin officeMilwaukee Business Journal
Logistics firm to open Milwaukee office - Milwaukee Journal SentinelMilwaukee Journal Sentinelall 4 news articles »
Accenture Helps Syngenta Transform Its Global Logistics
Syngenta, a leading agriculture company, has collaborated with Accenture to design and implement a new digital logistics operating model across all modes of transportation, including sea and air freight globally and road freight in North America and ...
- USA TODAY
Trump aide: Flynn talked logistics with Russian ambassador
A spokesman for Donald Trump said incoming National Security Adviser Michael Flynn spoke with the Russian ambassador to the United States late last month, but the discussion involved schedules rather than policy. Flynn and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak ...
Trump Open to Shift on Russia Sanctions, 'One China' PolicyWall Street Journal
Why did Obama dawdle on Russia's hacking?Washington Postall 487 news articles
- Inside INdiana Business
UE Launching Logistics Program
Inside INdiana Business
The University of Evansville has announced plans to launch a logistics and supply chain management program within its Schroeder School of Business. The university says the new program, which will begin in the fall of 2018, will address the industry's ...
- It appears that holiday shoppers did their best to support the economy over the home stretch of 2016 as retail sales for the month of December showed gains, according to data issued by the United States Department of Commerce and the National Retail Federation (NRF).
- While not delving into policy specifics, President-elect Donald Trump’s pick for Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao did a good job of pinpointing some of the key areas that need fixing when it comes to the national transportation landscape.
- Yahoo Finance
Alibaba (BABA) Plans to Open Logistics Center in Bulgaria
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Limited BABA is set to bolster its foothold in the logistics space. In its latest push into logistics, the Chinese e-commerce group reportedly has plans to set up a logistics centre in Bulgaria, Xinhua for ...
Alibaba Group Holding (NYSE:BABA) Considering Setting Up A European Logistics Center In Bulgaria- Abercrombie ...Seneca Globeall 59 news articles &raqu
- The Department of Transportation’s Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) reported this week that its Freight Transportation Services Index (TSI) headed up for the second straight month, rising 0.5 percent from October to November.
- Carloads fell 7.1 percent compared to the same week a year ago at 221,146, and intermodal containers and trailers were off 14.9 percent annually at 220,271.
- Bourque Logistics, the leader in logistics software and services for industrial shippers, has announced a partnership with eRAIL COMMERCE, a professional railcar broker and storage services provider.
- just-auto.com (subscription)
GEFCO pushes envelope as OEM needs evolve
Logistics provider, GEFCO, says one of its key challenges in the frenetically advancing world of new vehicle technologies is how to maintain its position at the head of the queue when it comes to OEMs or suppliers choosing its delivery systems. As ...
- Global logistics network WCA is collaborating with China's Alibaba on cross-border ecommerce shipments.
Chinese injects $300M into logistics property developer
Asia logistics real estate developer and operator e-Shang Redwood has closed a $300 million equity investment by a consortium of Chinese investors as it builds on the rapid development of e-commerce in the region. The investors include GF Investments ...
- The company’s North American Freight Index was up 8 percent in December, marking the sixth straight month of volume gains. DAT attributed strong momentum for e-commerce and grocery shipments as the main growth drivers for December, a month that is typically quiet for the spot market.
- In what can be viewed as a long time coming in some respects, freight transportation and logistics stakeholders involved in the transportation of food products will be working off of a new playbook in June. The coming changes stem from the United States Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) food safety rule, entitled the “Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food” which was published in April 2016 and is part of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
Alibaba expands global logistics network
David Yokeum, chairman of WCA (left) signs the cooperation agreement with Steve Su, director of Alibaba Logistics in Hangzhou, China. Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba has taken another step into the world of freight transport, concluding a cross-border ...and more »
- Syngenta, an agriculture company, has collaborated with Accenture to design and implement a new digital logistics operating model across all modes of transportation, including sea and air freight globally and road freight in North America and Europe.
- Bangkok Post
Logistics aggregators tap Thailand's e-shopping boom
New e-commerce logistics aggregators are emerging in Thailand this year to provide one-stop delivery for online merchants, thanks to the popularity of online shopping. There are at least four logistics aggregators for online merchants in the country: ...
- Amid the nation’s sharpest political divide in decades and the specter of a polarizing figure like Donald J. Trump positioned to be the nation’s 45th president, the nation’s top business lobbyist has called for conciliation around a theme that both Republicans, Democrats and logistics experts should embrace—stronger and faster economic growth.
Alibaba considers European logistics center in Bulgaria: government
A logo of Alibaba Group is pictured at its headquarters in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, China, October 14, 2015. REUTERS/Stringer/File photo. SOFIA Chinese e-commerce group Alibaba is considering setting up a European logistics center in Bulgaria, the ...and more »
- Amazon's robot hiring spree parallels logistics boom | Supply Chain ...
Supply Chain Dive
From December 2015 to December 2016, Amazon increased its robot staff by 15,000 at approximately 20 fulfillment centers, marking a 50% increase in ...and more »
- Sports Perspectives
XPO Logistics Awarded Contract for Cummins' Global Aftermarket Distribution Center
GREENWICH, Conn. - January 11, 2017 - XPO Logistics, Inc. (XPO), a leading global provider of transportation and logistics solutions, has been awarded a supply chain contract by global power leader Cummins Inc. (CMI) to support its customers worldwide.
XPO Logistics, Inc. (XPO) Given Buy Rating at Barclays PLCSports Perspectivesall 16 news articles »
Crowley implements Tideworksâ€™ SaaS-based terminal operating system at its Port Everglades terminalTideworks Technology announced that Crowley Maritime has gone live with Tideworks’ terminal operating system (TOS) under CitadelMC, the newly branded SaaS model by Tideworks, at its Port Everglades Terminal in Florida.
- DSI announced that Northern Powergrid, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Energy, has selected DSI’s digital supply chain platform (DSCP) to increase inventory visibility and accuracy.
- Embarks on a digital transformation initiative to drive innovation and expand operationsMorton, Illinois (USA)/Chennai, India – January 11, 2017 – 100-year-old specialized provider of transportation and logistics, G&D Integrated will embark on an enterprise-wide technology revamp with Ramco Systems’ ERP for Logistics suite.Ramco Systems will implement its comprehensive Logistics ERP Suite covering Finance & Accounting, Customer Management, Supply Chain Management, and W
- GlobalTranz Enterprises has acquired Global Freight Source, a freight brokerage and logistics company.
- UPS has acquired UK-based road freight company Freightex for an undisclosed sum to accelerate expansion of UK and European truckload brokerage business.
- Loaded shipping container volume reached an all-time high at the Port of Oakland in 2016. The port reports that it handled the equivalent of 1.83 million loaded Twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU) last year.That was up 7.6 percent from 2015, topping the previous record of 1.82 million 20-footers set in 2013.
- Following LM tradition, we start off the New Year with our annual “Rate Outlook” cover story and subsequent Webcast
- Given the scrutiny and spotlights being focused on nearly all Cabinet nominees made by President-elect Donald Trump, one nominee that will likely skate through her confirmation scheduled for tomorrow figures to be Trump’s pick for Secretary of Transportation, Elaine Chao.
- Join our panel of top oil and transportation analysts for an exclusive look at where rates are headed and the issues driving those rate increases over the coming year.
- An atypical late in the year holiday season bump was evident, based on data issued this week in the most recent edition of the Port Tracker report issued by the National Retail Federation (NRF) and maritime consultancy Hackett Associates.
- Delivery & Logistics Leader
Our ideal candidate must possess the desire, passion and enthusiasm to be the best and bring ideas and methods that increase customer satisfaction and Queen City's profitability. Job description: Manage our customer delivery operation, while providing ...
- Diesel prices continued a steady rise this week, heading up 1.1 cents to $2.597 per gallon, according to data issued this week by the Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration (EIA).
- XPO Logistics, Inc. (XPO) Rating Reiterated by Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.
The Cerbat Gem
XPO Logistics logo XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE:XPO)'s stock had its “outperform” rating restated by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. in a research note issued on Friday. They currently have a $50.00 price objective on the stock, up from their ...and more »
Director of the Defense Logistics Agency: Who Is Andrew Busch?
Lt. Gen. Andrew Busch, who served in logistics management positions for much of his career in the Air Force, was named in December 2014 to lead the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). Busch grew up in different places around the world, including five years ...
- Atlantic Logistics expands and rebrands
American Journal of Transportation
Jacksonville, FL - In recognition of its 16 years in the transportation industry, Atlantic Logistics has rebranded with a renewed emphasis on its customers and carriers. “Ready. Set. Delivered.” is the new brand promise for customers and team members.
Sino-Global to provide short haul trucking transportation and logistics services in New York and New Jersey areaSino-Global Shipping America, a company engaged in shipping, chartering, logistics and related services, has entered into a joint venture agreement with Jetta Global Logistics.
- Lalamove, a Hong Kong based on-demand delivery company, completed its Series B Financing round with raising $30m.
Follow @Logistics_news_ on Twitter!