- Getting your company into publications isn't as hard as you think.
- There are no shortcuts to building a solid network of engaged investors.
- For starters, ponder your ad's placement, using that old real estate rule: location, location, location.
- If vetted correctly, interns can be a great asset for any company, especially those just starting up.
- Steve Jobs. Mark Zuckerberg. Bill Gates. All dropped out. Should you follow their example?
- The driving principle, more and more, is to create value as the ultimate goal, rather than profit for profit's sake.
- The tale about the entrepreneur with the good idea who made millions? It's rare. Very rare.
- Although the app will be gone within the coming months, Twitter will be keeping Vine's website up indefinitely.
- There is no correlation between presidents and the economic status of the U.S.
- Christine Johnson, president of STAR Chicago, talks about the importance of having passion for what you do.
- Tinder's not just a dating app anymore.
- If you don't entice the audience on stage, you'll fail miserably off stage.
- This DIY doorbell gives kids all the treats they need without you ever having to leave the couch.
- Before it's too late, grab your free copy now and learn the hard truth of what it really means to be a leader.
- To achieve success you need to stay focused on the goals and aspirations you seek to achieve. Get started with these five steps.
- Republican & Herald
Proposed entrepreneur center in Shenandoah could be 'transformative'
Republican & Herald
ANDY MATSKO/STAFF PHOTO PA Downtown Center's executive director Bill Fontana, front, talks to people gathered for a town meeting at the Shenandoah Valley high school auditorium on Wednesday, October 26, 2016. The meeting was held to discuss the ...and more »
- TEF Entrepreneur Forum LIVE!
The TEF Entrepreneurship Forum is a showcase of the innovation and entrepreneurial potential that exists in Africa. This dynamic platform allows the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurs to form networks, share knowledge, build cross border business ...and more »
- Mmegi Online
Quilt entrepreneur scoops WIBA award
Mmegi Online :: Quilt entrepreneur scoops WIBA award ...
Core business skills every entrepreneur needs
THANKS to the advancement of modern technology, becoming a business owner is more attainable now than it has ever been in the past. With a good measure of business savvy and the right product, an individual can see marginal success in a short amount ...and more »
FSU business grad receives Governor's Young Entrepreneur Award
A Florida State University graduate has been recognized for starting an innovative business that utilizes “parametric design” to produce unique wooden products. Today, Gov. Rick Scott presented the Governor's Young Entrepreneur Award to Nick O'Donnell, ...
- Bloomberg Big Law Business
M&A Lawyer Leaving Paul Weiss to Be an Entrepreneur at 67 | Big ...
Bloomberg Big Law Business
Toby Myerson, a longtime corporate partner with Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, is launching a business advisory boutique in New York. The new firm ...and more »
Halloween entrepreneur: Years of collecting, months of planning and one month to make money - Chicago TribuneChicago Tribune
Halloween entrepreneur: Years of collecting, months of planning and one month to make money
Matt Dunn, the owner of Scream Town near Chaska, Minn. has collected scary decorations and Halloween gear since he was 10. His attraction has been praised as one of the top Halloween fright destinations in the country. Matt Dunn, the owner of Scream ...
Congressional Tech Entrepreneur Defines "Chutzpah"
While President Obama was campaigning for Hillary Clinton and Democratic candidates at a $10,000 a plate fundraiser in posh La Jolla, CA, he took the time to launch an extensive attack on local Congressman Darrell Issa (CA-49, R). The assault was ...and more »
Clutch Named One of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur Magazine's 2016 ... - Business Wire (press release)Inside INdiana Business
Clutch Named One of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur Magazine's 2016 ...
Business Wire (press release)
AMBLER, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Clutch was recently recognized as one of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur magazine's Entrepreneur 360™ List, the most comprehensive analysis of private companies in America.
RetailNext Named One of the "Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America" by E
13-year-old entrepreneur designs rummage sale app to benefit ...
13-year-old Belle Pan has big dreams and an even bigger business plan. She pitched a new app idea Tuesday at Social Venture Partner's fast pitch showdown, ...and more »
- For the second year in a row, Entrepreneur magazine has published its highly anticipated Entrepreneur 360™ list, naming the "Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America."
- The four things your managers can do to improve your company culture.
- Niche marketplaces are already following Uber's model. But that doesn't mean these companies shouldn't worry once Uber brings its vast resources and funding to their category.
- Being messy can hurt as a lack of organization has damaged and shut down many businesses.
- Both women had careers as actors, but they were inspired to start businesses based on personal needs.
- The section will allow placement for publishers and brands to focus on organic content.
- Success comes most to those who are surrounded by people who want mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Actor-entrepreneur Edison Chen snaps up a newly built home in ...
Los Angeles Times
Hong Kong actor and entrepreneur Edison Chen has paid $2.85 million for a newly built home in the Larchmont area of Los Angeles.and more »
- Don't take it personally when you don't hear back, but don't stop trying to get in touch.
- When it comes to productivity, the little things make all the difference. Quit sabotaging yourself with these bad habits.
- Don't stress out -- we did the research for you.
- The 'Electric Slide' apparently has new meaning now thanks to science.
- You will never sell yourself more persuasively than your enthused customers can.
- How Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction inspired video ... - Recode
Before Jackson's "nip slip," Richman says on Recode Media, online video never worked.and more »
- Research finds we are still 100 years away from gender equality in the C-suite. That's unacceptable.
- The early morning drive at an average speed of 55 mph marks what the company said was the first revenue generating load transported via autonomous truck.
- The CEO has been an outspoken advocate of net neutrality, which holds that internet service providers should not favor some types of content over others.
- The Australian Financial Review
From employee to entrepreneur: what I've learnt
The Australian Financial Review
Matthew Rose left Ogilvy to become a partner at a relaunched independent network for creatives, ZOO Group. Michell Grace Hunder. by Matt Rose. I've been at my desk two hours already and it's only 7.15am. Third week like this. My pipeline could be ...
- Symphony's David Gurle on Becoming an Entrepreneur: 'We Lived on Nothing for Two Years'
David Gurle was the quintessential intrapreneur, having spent most of his career creating communication tools for major corporations. But in 2012, he took his self-professed “obsession” with improving communication and struck out on his own. Gurle ...
- Five Things Every Entrepreneur Needs To Know About DevOps
I know there are many entrepreneurs out there who aren't funded to the gills. They're no strangers to making every penny count toward realizing their vision. And if you can relate to this in any way, you're probably like me— forever working to find ...
- KIMT 3
Entrepreneur for a Day
Places like courthouses and county auditor offices around the area continue to stay busy with early voters. Dallas-area middle school teacher accused of capital murder. Updated: 5 mins ago. Former Uruguayan President Jorge Batlle dies at 88. Updated: 5 ...
Seattle entrepreneur Naveen Jain sponsors XPRIZE for alert system to report sexual violence - GeekWireSeattle entrepreneur Naveen Jain sponsors XPRIZE for alert system to report sexual violence
Naveen Jain. Photo: GeekWire. Naveen Jain — a Seattle area tech entrepreneur who co-founded lunar exploration startup Moon Express, innovation lab Blue Dot and Internet search engine InfoSpace— is preparing to embark on a very different project.and more »
â€śKeep Portland Weirdâ€ť Entrepreneur Says He Has No Intention of Taking Down Kickstarter Campaign, Despite State ... - Willamette Week“Keep Portland Weird” Entrepreneur Says He Has No Intention of Taking Down Kickstarter Campaign, Despite State ...
"I have no plans on taking down the Kickstarter project since I've done nothing wrong and all of their accusations are incorrect." Steve Barile. Share on Facebook · Share on Twitter. Share via Email. Share on Whatsapp. Share on Tumblr · Share on LinkedIn.
Home Africa Ethiopian Entrepreneur Puts Her Stamp on Baby Products Made with Traditional Gabi... - Atlanta Black StarHome Africa Ethiopian Entrepreneur Puts Her Stamp on Baby Products Made with Traditional Gabi...
Atlanta Black Star
amelsa-min Amelsa Yazew inspects finished baby blankets made at her company offices in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia after a morning meeting with her staff. The entrepreneur runs a brand known as Little Gabies, which produces children's blankets, all handmade ...
Women's Entrepreneur Expo in the Washington, DC Area to Connect and Empower Black Business Women Leaders - The Milwaukee Community JournalThe Milwaukee Community Journal
Women's Entrepreneur Expo in the Washington, DC Area to Connect and Empower Black Business Women Leaders
The Milwaukee Community Journal
College Park, MD — The 8th semi-annual Women's Entrepreneur Expo (WEE) will be held on Saturday, October 29th, 2016 at the Nyumburu Cultural Center, University of Maryland, in College Park from 11am to 3pm. The business expo is free to attend, and ...
Follow @NwsEntrepreneur on Twitter!