Young PE actor and entrepreneur's star on the rise
Port Elizabeth-born actor and entrepreneur Zwelethu Mlonzi is one of the more recent faces to grace South Africa's hit soapie Generations: The Legacy. Mlonzi plays Thabo Gumede, a financial adviser with a hint of villainy who is poised to stir things ...
- Huffington Post
Detroit Entrepreneur Seeks To Open Black-Owned Grocery Store
Although the city of Detroit is experiencing an electrifying period of urban revitalization, many residents believe that the city's economic renaissance has yet to reach the neighborhoods outside of the downtown and midtown areas. Raphael Wright is ...
- WRTV Indianapolis
Zionsville entrepreneur creates Airbnb-like concept for tiny homes
Copyright 2017 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Unplugged Tiny Houses. Show Caption Hide Caption. Previous Next. ZIONSVILLE, Ind. – Within less than 400 square feet ...
Ready Responders wins The Big Idea 2017 at New Orleans ...
Ready Responders co-founder Benjamin Swig pitches his business during The Big Idea, a crowd-sourced competition held Friday, March 24, 2017, at New ...and more »
Ready Responders wins The Big Idea 2017 at New Orleans Entrepreneur Week
Ready Responders co-founder Benjamin Swig pitches his business during The Big Idea, a crowd-sourced competition held Friday, March 24, 2017, at New Orleans Entrepreneur Week. (Greg LaRose, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune). Print Email.
Meet the People Behind the Scenes at New Orleans Entrepreneur WeekSilicon Bayou News (press release) (blog)all 4 news articles »
- The Globe and Mail
Invented in Canada: book lauds Canada's innovators
The Globe and Mail
Elsie MacGill was, among other things, the first woman in Canada to earn a degree in electrical engineering, and the first woman in the world to be awarded a master's degree in aeronautical engineering. Canada Science & Technology Museums. Madeleine ...and more »
6 Important Lessons From a Global Entrepreneur
Starting a company is hard enough, but establishing a startup across different continents adds to the challenge. But that's what my cofounders, Kristina Prokop and Trent Lloyd, and I did more than six years ago when we started Eyeota, the global leader ...
- Young entrepreneur to open third business
At just 24 years old, Matt Tanner is preparing to run his third business in Tuscaloosa. He already owns franchises of Auntie Anne's Pretzels in University Mall and Tropical Smoothie Cafe in Midtown Village. He recently bought the former Tut Place's ...and more »
- Young entrepreneur to open third business - News - Tuscaloosa ...
At just 24 years old, Matt Tanner is preparing to run his third business in Tuscaloosa. He already owns franchises of Auntie Anne's Pretzels in University Mall and ...and more »
- Emporia Entrepreneur Challenge's next round is inching closer.
Emporia Entrepreneur Challenge's next round is only a week away from the semi-final round. This marks the 4th year that FTHC's and ESU have co-sponsored the business startup competition. Jeff Muldoon, Assistant Professor of Management in ESU's ...
#AHHPOWERFULWOMEN: Award-Winning Entrepreneur, Priscilla Clarke Encourages Many to Dream Big, No Matter ... - AllHipHop (blog)AllHipHop (blog)
#AHHPOWERFULWOMEN: Award-Winning Entrepreneur, Priscilla Clarke Encourages Many to Dream Big, No Matter ...
(AllHipHop Features) Priscilla Clarke is an award-winning entrepreneur, celebrated HistoryMaker and one of the leading strategists in her field. She is President and CEO of Clarke & Associates, LLC (C&A), a premiere Public Relations and Entertainment ...
- Business Insider
'Shark Tank' investor Daymond John's Blueprint + co entrepreneur ...
Daymond John is developing a center for entrepreneurs through Shark Group and a new innovative co-op space called Blueprint + co.and more »
'Shark Tank' investor Daymond John is building an entrepreneur hub in a 14-story New York high-rise - Business InsiderBusiness Insider
'Shark Tank' investor Daymond John is building an entrepreneur hub in a 14-story New York high-rise
In early February, Daymond John was preparing to launch his latest company, his spin on a coworking space he named Blueprint + co. He's looking to the future: Going forward, the business could allow the Shark Tank investor to leverage the influence he ...and more »
- The Dating Life of an Entrepreneur with Paul C. Brunson
LOS ANGELES, March 24, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Being an entrepreneur looks different for many people, but most would say that to successfully run a business it will take lots of dedication, focus and late nights. But that doesn't mean that a dating ...
- Management Today
Meet the entrepreneur putting your trendy local boutique online
Mandeep Singh's Trouva lets customers avoid the big beasts and shop at small retailers from the comfort of their home. by Jack Torrance. Share0 Tweet0 Share0 Email0. Published: 8 hours ago. Last Updated: 5 hours ago. Also in: Future Business. It's hard ...
- If your video can evoke a positive emotion that can be tied back to your brand, you're on the right path.
- Sears had the chance to beat Amazon at its own game. Instead, it closed stores and retrenched.
- Here are the secret avenues I have learned over the years that can lead you to big success with your social media strategy.
- Follow these five tips to improve your productivity, speed and sanity
- Could the future of the MacBook be as an accessory device requiring an iPhone or iPad to function?
- The blurry screen will be placed over content that has not violated Instagram's policies, but was reported by someone and confirmed to be 'sensitive' by a member of Instagram's review team.
- These startups don't need paternalistic "saving" but, rather, supportive ecosystems and institutions.
- Local entrepreneur helps DC businesses grow in Afghanistan
Many entrepreneurs don' think of Afghanistan when expanding globally, but business should think twice or risk missing out on an opportunity, said the founder and CEO of global consulting and contracting firm MAIH Group. Maryam Atmar has a unique ...
- The focus would be on providing a premium version of Tweetdeck aimed at professionals and offering extra insight without any adverts.
- This after-school STEM camp looks like an Apple store where kids can get their hands dirty while learning and having fun.
- Only your people can build your brand. Be open to remote workers and new grads who want to grow with you.
- The Grammy nominee and his mom started a program to teach young people about careers in the entertainment biz.
- Entrepreneurs, many responding to medical dilemmas in their own families, are developing new ways to manage, and perhaps eventually cure, chronic diseases.
- Could your mom explain what you really do at work?
What Makes Alibaba's Jack Ma Such a Singular Entrepreneur ...
As promised, this morning Fortune published my profile of Jack Ma, executive chairman of Alibaba Group and one of the most singular business executives of ...and more »
- Focus on the right area, the right audience and the right type of advertising.
- Author Jill Schiefelbein chats with Truth Initiative CEO Robin Koval, who talks about how marketers need to simplify their messages for maximum persuasive impact.
- Early experiences, onboarding and training can really make a difference.
Falguni Nayar: The beauty entrepreneur
When Falguni Nayar walks into a brightly lit Nykaa store in Mumbai's Infiniti Mall, where I'm waiting to interview her, I scan her face quickly for make-up. After all, that's why we are meeting—to talk beauty. Clearly, I am less subtle than I think ...
- Actresses Patti LuPone and Christine Ebersole share what the first female celebrity entrepreneurs can teach us today.
- You are different. Accept it.
- The rapid growth of the fintech industry has been matched by the mushrooming number of international conferences.
- From Mother Teresa to Michael Jordan to Disney, check out these quotes that have inspired the Virgin Group founder.
- Entrepreneur: Retail broker adapts, refocuses — and thrives
Kansas City Business Journal
When the retail market shifted radically just as Tiffany Ruzicka was starting her broker career, she did what many an entrepreneur must do to thrive: She adapted and refocused on where the new action was.
- Star Local Media
Area student finds motivation through entrepreneur program
Star Local Media
Peyton Symonds, a junior at Premier High School of Lewisville, is designing a new classroom chair for students. prev. next. Peyton Symonds, a junior at Premier High School of Lewisville, said the standard plastic classroom chairs found in most schools ...
- KIMT 3
Entrepreneur for a Day at Newman Catholic Elementary School
MASON CITY, Iowa- Fifth graders at Newman Catholic Elementary School learned what it takes to become an entrepreneur. It's all part of a program put on by the NIACC John Pappa-John Entrepreneurial Center. “I never really thought, oh when I grow up, ...
- Consider these strategies to foster engagement and peak performance.
- Entrepreneur sits down with a couple of media superstars who have created empires, one who might be making one now and more.
A Serial Entrepreneur Explains Five Secrets For More B2B Sales
To be clear, Manuel Fragoso is not a true Serial Entrepreneur. More accurately, he should be classified as a Simultaneous Entrepreneur. Rather than starting and managing one business after another, he is currently operating twelve businesses at once.
- For Entrepreneur partner Jason Balin, it's all about staying in your lane.
- Entrepreneur Network partner Kelsey Humphreys chats with rapper and entrepreneur Fabolous about his eight keys to sustained success.
- And how you can profit off the trend.
- Millennial-friendly workplaces need to prioritize substance over style.
- First round matchups include Gordon Gekko vs. the Google guys. Who's going to come out on top?
- First round matchups include Warren Buffett vs. Bill Gates. Who's going to come out on top?
Follow @NwsEntrepreneur on Twitter!