Panicked Left: Russian Hackers Could Fake Election Fraud
RUSH: There are two stories. There is one story out that says this: "Trump's Rigged Election Comments a 'Gift to Dictators', Say Africans." And it cites Kenya where Obama's cousin rejected an election result. So what they're trying to do here with this ...and more »
- Fox Reacts to Me on Trump
RUSH: Audio sound bite time. We're gonna start here at the top. My reaction yesterday to Trump's statement on Monday night that he was gonna withhold any action until the election results are actually in, this is where this unanimous, hysterical ...
- Callers on Why They See A Trump Win - The Rush Limbaugh Show
CALLER: Hello, Rush. Thank you for taking my call. It's quite an honor. I have a question for you, but I'd like to give just a tiny bit of background first, if that's okay.and more »
- RUSH: I was among the most prominent voices expressing incredulity and shock over this unanimous hysteria. So naturally on some of these networks my comments were played for reaction by expert analysts. And Fox was one of these places. Dr. Krauthammer reacted, and then the Fox & Friends crew.
- RUSH: I don't want to be responsible here for false optimism, but at the same time, I do want to tell you the way I see this, the way I react to it, I don't see behavior and attitude commensurate with people who think it's over and that they're going to win big to the point that Trump's gonna be humiliated. But yet that's what they're saying is gonna happen.
- RUSH: It's dangerously close to Asheville, which is the equivalent of Moscow on the Hudson in North Carolina. It's a toss-up, Asheville and Chapel Hill. So Trump's point is he's gone to the belly of the beast for these rallies.
- RUSH: Does Hillary Clinton think she's gonna lose? Do these Democrats think they're gonna lose? Why in the world is she and her media spending so much time establishing the possibility that the Russian government is trying to give the election to Trump?
Teachable Moment: The Unhinged Establishment Reaction to Trump's Answer on Accepting the Election ResultsRUSH: My point is that all of this near unanimous, belief in something that genuinely is -- you talk about unhinged, to believe Trump said what you think he said when he didn't say it. Didn't even say it. To go out then and believe he said it or try to convince other people he said it, convince yourself what he really meant, it's unhinged. If these people had been around in the 1700s we'd have never had a revolution. They would have never tolerated the Founding Fathers' ob
- Robert Creamer's Jailhouse Manual for Democrats to Demoralize ...
RUSH: I found something via Stanley Kurtz at National Review. He's been doing some great, great work for the past eight years trying to alert people to what the ...and more »
- RUSH: You know who was in that room last night? In that room was the New York establishment and the elites. They all must have been wearing corsets and whatever else to constrain movement. I never saw a bigger group of uptight people in my life.
- Media Matters for America (blog)
Rush Limbaugh Grossly Objectifies Fox's Maria Bartiromo
Media Matters for America (blog)
RUSH LIMBAUGH: I must, by the way, change. I said everybody looked like they were wearing a corset last night. Other than Maria Bartiromo. The rackage on ...and more »
- RUSH: My instincts never fail me. This is exactly what I've known this is all about. It's all about deflating you, demoralizing you, depressing you, suppressing you.
- WARNING: today’s update is rated R – for Revolting. If you’ve got young kids around exercise parental discretion.
- Duke University Men's Project examines masculinity, comes under ...
News & Observer
Leaders say their work is especially relevant after Donald Trump's comments on a 2005 tape were released. The Duke project has been featured on an episode ...and more »
- Duke Men's Project examines masculinity; some in conservative media are critical
News & Observer
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump speaks to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton during the third presidential debate at UNLV in Las Vegas, Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2016. David Goldman AP. i. Republican presidential nominee Donald ...
- El Rushbo's Detailed Debate Review - The Rush Limbaugh Show
RUSH: I thought Trump once again just missed a whole bunch of opportunities to bury her last night, and he missed them because he's not a politician, and he's ...and more »
- Media Matters for America
Rush Limbaugh: "African Americans Are Afraid To Get A Photo ID ...
Media Matters for America
RUSH LIMBAUGH (HOST): Intelligence guided by experience. These people stand in the way of every effort to reduce fraud, to eliminate fraud in elections.and more »
- RUSH: Does she think her name is Kelly Megyn? "Kelly! Kelly! I'm telling you, as a Christian woman I know what it is to be persecuted!"
- RUSH: I thought Trump once again just missed a whole bunch of opportunities to bury her last night, and he missed them because he's not a politician, and he's not instinctively oriented toward the ideological explanations that undergird Hillary's policies... But here's the second thing. I thought she looked not good last night. When she started speaking, I looked at Kathryn, I said, "There's something wrong here." And it's not her eyes. Her eyes were dancing a little
Rush Limbaugh: Hillary Clinton “Is A Nasty Woman. Are We Not Allowed To Say That Just Because She's A Woman?" - Media Matters for America (blog)Media Matters for America (blog)
Rush Limbaugh: Hillary Clinton “Is A Nasty Woman. Are We Not Allowed To Say That Just Because She's A Woman?"
Media Matters for America (blog)
Limbaugh: "I Thought Feminism Made Us All The Same ... So Why Can't We Criticize Women?” Video ››› October 20, 2016 3:11 PM EDT ››› MEDIA MATTERS STAFF ? Print · Email. From the October 20 edition of Premiere Radio Networks' The Rush ...
- RUSH: Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Somebody call paramedics. Somebody get hold of the first responders. Call 9/11. The media's having vapors. They can't believe it. He's even joking. This man's ego so out of control, he's even joking about something as precious as our election and results. No sense of humor. No understanding at all of how Trump connects with his supporters, none. No understanding of that at all. That's the thing t
- RUSH: Kerry loses in 2004, but let's remind ourselves of exactly what happened. The first wave of exit polls hit at about five p.m., between four and five p.m. on Election Day in 2004, and the first wave of exit polls showed that Kerry was going to win. And Bob Shrum, who was the campaign manager for Kerry, walked into Kerry's office waving that first batch of exit polls and said, "May I be the first to congratulate you, Mr. President." So starting at five o'clock Eastern
It's Infuriating! Gore's Refusal to Accept the Legitimacy of the 2000 Election Still Has Harmful Ramifications to This DayRUSH: They didn't let it go, ever. They used his illegitimate victory in Florida and they blamed that on the Supreme Court. They said the Supreme Court was rigged! They accused the Supreme Court of being rigged for Bush. They accused the state of Florida of being rigged for Bush. They didn't accept that result ever. It's one of the reasons they couldn't ever let go of their hatred for George W. Bush, because once the recount started, that's when they thou
- RUSH: I maintain to you, folks, that they are still paranoid and scared to death of Donald Trump in this campaign. This reaction that they're all having to this is so out of proportion to what he said. All he said was, 'We're gonna wait and see.' It's a commonsense answer to a question.
- RUSH: That question Chris Wallace asked, "Mr. Trump, will you pledge to accept the result?" "No, no. Why should I?" If he would have accepted, if he would have announced last night that he was gonna accept the results, the story today would be: "Trump conceded defeat last night." But here's the real point. Trump did what he had to do. Trump's whole reason for running is wrapped up in his answer to that question last night.
- Will the Low-Information Crowd Read This?
RUSH: Speaking of low-information voters, I mentioned this yesterday. I referenced it. I didn't get into any detail on it yesterday. National Enquirer, Drudge, about 24 hours ago, I think, led with this. Let me see if it's still up there. It's below ...and more »
Rush Limbaugh, Matt Drudge, other conservative talkers are hoodwinked by prank Tweet - Sky Valley ChronicleRush Limbaugh, Matt Drudge, other conservative talkers are hoodwinked by prank Tweet
Sky Valley Chronicle
(NATIONAL) -- Collectively right wing media talker/screamers like Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly consistently slam "mainstream media" for publishing false stories and not getting facts right. But evidently when a joke rolls around masked tongue-in ...and more »
- What We'll Find Out November 8th
RUSH: Smokey in Coronado, California. Smokey, great to have you on the EIB Network. Hello. CALLER: Thank you, sir. In 2012 you noted that exit polling showed that 81% of people answered that Barack Obama cared more about people like them than Mitt ...
- The Trump Campaign Knows What I Think
RUSH: Here's Dave in Downeyville, Indiana. Dave, I'm glad you waited. Welcome to the EIB Network. Hi. CALLER: Thank you, Rush. It really is an honor and a privilege to talk to you today. RUSH: Thank you, sir, very much. CALLER: My wife and I were ...
- Obama Lectures Trump: Stop Whining
RUSH: There isn't any question all of this is rigged. Even George Will, who despises the Trumpster, had to admit that Trump's right about this. And the evidence that George Will cites -- we have it coming up in the sound bites -- is these people, the ...and more »
- RUSH: It's a rent-a-mob -- by Democrat Party activists, people admitting they coordinate with the campaign and the DNC with one o'clock phone calls. The thing you have to realize, none of this would happen, every Trump rally would feature none of this unless the Democrats were paying for it. I think it's a big deal, folks. The media, of course, don't doubt me, the media knows damn well full well what's going on here.
- RUSH: I provide advice here every day on the program if you want to listen to it in that way. I'm sure that Trump's people are scouring all media, and I'm sure he hears things that his people might hear here where they, "Ooh, that sounds like it makes sense," and pass it on to him. It's a long way around saying they know where I am.
- RUSH: We're gonna find out if all of these crowds, these huge crowds at Trump rallies, we're gonna find out if they represent gazillions of people or not. We are going to find out just how many people are not bothered by what's going on in America and are perfectly content for more of it.
- Hillary Campaign Video Compares Trump to Nurse Ratched
RUSH: I don't know when it was, but I am going to stake claim to being the first to refer to Hillary Clinton as Nurse Ratched, the nurse, the evil, bullying, mean-spirited nurse from the movie One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. And it was about the same ...
Rush Limbaugh Defends Trump's Call For A Pre-Debate Drug Test: “I Think It's Classic" - Media Matters for AmericaMedia Matters for America
Rush Limbaugh Defends Trump's Call For A Pre-Debate Drug Test: “I Think It's Classic"
Media Matters for America
RUSH LIMBAUGH (HOST): The Hillary campaign, the American left they take the campaign to the sewer and if you're going to respond that's where you're going to be. In the old arguments don't get into [an] argument with a pig or a fool because after a ...
- RUSH: It's really rich for our young president to tell Donald Trump to toughen up. Here's Barack Obama, who, in eight years, has not had the kind of scrutiny that Donald Trump gets in a week... Barack Obama and every other Democrat out there is essentially pampered, protected, defended by the same media that is trying to personally destroy not just Donald Trump, but anybody else that pops up in the opposition that might have the slightest bit of a chance of wreaking havoc or doi
- RUSH: This is what anybody would look like fighting back. Look, the Democrats take this to the sewer. The Hillary campaign, the American left, they take the campaign to the sewer, and if you are going to respond, that's where you're gonna be. You know the old argument don't get into an argument with a fool because after a while people won't be able to tell the difference. But Trump chooses to respond. This is what it looks like.
- RUSH: I don't know when it was, but I am going to stake claim to being the first to refer to Hillary Clinton as Nurse Ratched, the nurse, the evil, bullying, mean-spirited nurse from the movie One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. And it was about the same time as we concocted the whole notion of the Hillary Clinton testicle lockbox to indicate that men were rendered powerless, afraid, and cowering squishes of human mass when Hillary got mad at them. Well, it turns out that Hillary has a n
- RUSH: I'm guessing that many of you do not know this, but there was another dump of 100 pages from the FBI yesterday relating to the investigation of Hillary Clinton. Folks, I'm here to tell you, there is no way this woman ought to be anywhere near the Oval Office. She ought not be anywhere near the White House. I don't care what Donald Trump's faults are. I don't care what people think of Donald Trump. This woman has no business. I can't believe, after looking at t
- The Drive-By Media won’t touch this bombshell. Hillary Clinton deployed one of her minions to the FBI to convince them to cover up her botched handling of classified information.
- My Debate Questions for Mrs. Clinton - The Rush Limbaugh Show
RUSH: I said I had some questions for Hillary Clinton that I would love to hear asked. And if I ever had the chance -- she would never appear on this program, ...and more »
- My Debate Questions for Mrs. Clinton
RUSH: I said I had some questions for Hillary Clinton that I would love to hear asked. And if I ever had the chance -- she would never appear on this program, and I would never be invited to be a moderator. But, if either happened, I have a list of ...and more »
Rush Limbaugh joins right-wing news sites in reporting Twitter troll's joke about ripping up Donald Trump votes - SalonSalon
Rush Limbaugh joins right-wing news sites in reporting Twitter troll's joke about ripping up Donald Trump votes
Rush Limbaugh and a host of other right-wing “news” websites have a breaking story — brought to you by a Twitter troll. Jim Hoft, the right-wing blogger behind the popular conservative website Gateway Pundit, published a story on Monday claiming that ...and more »
- RUSH: This is the first election in my life where the economy is not even a factor in the election. If it were, Hillary Clinton would be in deep doo-doo because this is her party that did this, and people associated, not just the president but his party and the economy, the back pockets, kitchen table issues, were always the issues that dominated and determined electoral outcome. But this one doesn't. And there are a lot of other issues like that that used to matter a lot
- RUSH: "There wasn’t a whit of 'deplorable' behavior. No racism, no sexism, no xenophobia, not even any nasty T-shirts, at least by current standards. Nor was there a surly or aggrieved mood coursing through the pack. Folks were upbeat, there to have a good time."
- RUSH: She would never appear on this program, and I would never be invited to be a moderator. But, if either happened, I have a list of questions here. And they're not complicated. They just haven't been asked.
- RUSH: Here's the media's latest effort to poison the water, muddy the water, and keep us in the sewer and the gutter to which they have taken us. We have a montage of Drive-Bys and Democrats reacting to the horrible, the just untenable, the unacceptable allegation that the election is rigged, by Donald Trump... They react in mock horror, "Oh, my God! What's happening to our precious institution?"
- Washington Times
More WikiLeaks Bombshells
RUSH: There is a bombshell in the WikiLeaks document dump that has been discovered. It has just been made available. Now, to you and me it's a bombshell. I need to qualify. It's not gonna be a bombshell to anybody else. It's not, by the way, anything ...
WikiLeaks - The Podesta EmailsWikiLeaks
WikiLeaks - The Podesta EmailsWikiLeaksall 463 news articles »
- RUSH: The Republican base decided to send a brawler, a knockdown, drag out street fighter, something unseen in the modern era of politics. And, again, the reason the Republican base decided this was needed is because we, the Republican base, we know the left, and we knew what our nominee would face, we knew that this was the kind of campaign that whoever our nominee was going to face. And, as I said, anybody else would have folded by now. And by "fold," I don't mean quit, but wou
- Still Living Rent-Free in Obama's Head
RUSH: Once again, I am living rent free in Obama's head. Well, I didn't even know about it. Well, Kathryn walked in, what was it, Friday night, "Obama can't stop talking about you." "What did he say?" And she told me what he said. And I said, "I haven ...
Follow @RushLimbaughNws on Twitter!