- RUSH: The average age of Democrat leadership in the House and Senate is 76 years old. The average age. It's Jurassic Park, folks... What does the election expose? It exposes that every cockamamie thing we fear could have happened if they had won. But one election where they lose exposes just how delicately balanced was their position. They were actually in a fragile state, the left was.
- RUSH: We are on offense with Donald Trump. And that's one of the big invisible unspoken reasons why he has such loyalty is because people who support him are just like a lot of you in this audience, fed up with being on defense and being on a team that never fought back, much less went on offense. But these tweets and this erratic or unpredictable behavior keeps Trump's opponents on defense, and, believe me, it is a delight to see it.
- RUSH: We're back to Edward in Atlanta, who is interesting. Edward is African-American, and he said that he'd been misled about who I am. He finally listened to the program during the campaign and came to a completely different conclusion about me and thinks that I don't get a fair shake in the Drive-By Media. You're right.
- RUSH: They began their narrative that Trump's demonstrating his naivete, his ignorance, his lack of qualifications, and demonstrating just how dangerous he's going to be. And then somebody said, "Wait a minute. What if he did this on purpose?" And they all paused with a note of fear.
- RUSH: The bulk of his time was not spent with Ivanka. The bulk of his time was spent with The Donald, and he found it to be an extremely interesting conversation to be continued.
- RUSH: Now, for those of you on the edge of your seat keeping track of the recounts: In Wisconsin, as of Saturday night, Trump has gained three votes.
- RUSH: His funeral procession jeep broke down on the way to the burial. Did you hear about this? You didn't hear about this? The vehicle that was an army jeep. It was a jeep that's got this flatbed. A cheap, 1950s military truck that the Vietcong would have discarded.
- RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, on WBZ-TV Boston, this program, you and me, have been defamed... The Boston CBS affiliate did a report claiming that I am getting angry calls, so many angry calls from you about Trump backtracking on promises that I felt compelled to push back. This is fake news from the blue states.
- The terrorists at Gitmo believed the polls. They thought Hillary was a lock, which must have been good for them. But when she lost, their dreams were shattered. What the hell does that say?
- The Attack on Mad Dog Begins
RUSH: NBC News just sent out this exclusive email: Trump's pick for secretary of defense, 'Mad Dog' Mattis, NBC reporting, has just been accused by an ex-Army Special Forces officer of, quote, "leaving my men to die in Afghanistan." This is all they ...and more »
- CALLER: I work in education, and, as you know, this is the belly of the beast where the societal decay is -- in my mind at least, moves so fast and it seems to me, including myself, that we hide out as conservatives because our political beliefs and my religion makes us guilty of hate speech, and I'm not gonna hide out. My question for you is, how do conservatives like me come out from the shadows and actually start fighting for education again?
- RUSH: What they're trying to say is, "This guy just loves shootin' people! You see that? He said it's fun to go around shooting people!" He's talking about shooting men who slap women around in Afghanistan if they don't have the veil on. He is a good guy. He's one of the greatest appointments that could have been happened for SecDefense.
- The EIB News Network?
RUSH: Rebecca, Albuquerque, New Mexico, great to have you, Open Line Friday. You're next. Hello. CALLER: Hi, Rush. Thank you for having me on. RUSH: Yes, ma'am. CALLER: How are you? RUSH: I'm great. I'm great. Thank you. CALLER: Good. Well ...
- RUSH: This is an eye-opener, because apparently being a man in these people's world is so bad, it's almost the worst thing could happen to Hillary is to be viewed as a man. It equals no humanity. Men have no touchy-feely, men have no humanity, and Hillary is seen like that! She's devastated. Andrea Mitchell, NBC News, Washington is devastated.
- RUSH: You must understand something about the Clintons, and it's true of Obama, and it's true of most Democrats. They are always in campaign mode. Even after they win elections, they stay in campaign mode in terms of how they reach people.
- CALLER: I've been listening to you for nearly 10 years now. I'm 19 years old, and I recognize that every news outlet is biased and carries a mob mentality. And I know that your show is a news outlet that I know I can get the truth from, and I wanted to ask you if you'd ever consider creating a news service in competition with Fox.
- Left Wets Bed Over Trump Rally
RUSH: And now the Green Party is saying, "We don't even support this. We didn't support Hillary. What's our candidate doing trying to get Hillary elected?" So the Green Party is abandoning Jill Stein. Anyway, what a way to end the week. Another busy ...
- RUSH: They're too busy thinking Trump is things that he isn't. There's humility here. Contrary to what you might believe, Trump's not making himself bigger than the flag, he's not making himself bigger than the country, he's not making himself bigger or more important than the people in this country. He is recognizing that he's smaller than all of those things. I doubt that Barack Obama can do that. So there's everything in that little one minute and 11 second s
- RUSH: This is a paraphrase of what she said, but, "If you're in politics, and you don't know what Rush Limbaugh's talking about, then you are low-information."
- RUSH: Folks, they believe this. This is the thing. They're not just mouthing this stuff, they believe. This is insane, this the clinically insane, and she believes it.
- RUSH: Do you realize the left is wetting the bed today? (laughing) They've been wetting the bed all night. He-he-he. Oh, man! What a rally last night! And not just his rally. Trump's appointment "Mad Dog" Mattis is turning them mad... I don't think either party has any idea what's headed their way. Their business is to remain mired in process. They call it deliberation, thoughtful, reasonable deliberation. Trump doesn't know a
- The Hill is reporting that Democrat Party donors are in a funk. They "feel like their money got burned" on Hillary's losing campaign. But it's not just their lost millions. Other things that happened during the campaign are bugging them, too.
Rush Limbaugh Rips Obama for Mocking Trump on Carrier in June
Conservative radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh Thursday slammed President Barack Obama for dismissing Donald Trump's pledge to keep Carrier from moving 1,000 jobs from Indianapolis to Mexico in a town hall meeting in June. "Obama didn't care that ...
Obama Mocked Trump's Carrier PromiseRushLimbaugh.com
Economy|Trump to Announce Carrier Plant Will Keep Jobs in USNew York Times
Bernie Sanders: Carrier just showed
- A Rush Baby from Africa
CALLER: Yes. Quickly I wanted to say I found out, I discovered your channel when I was in New York. I'm originally from Ivory Coast, West Africa. RUSH: Oh, yeah. Okay. CALLER: Yes, so you have a Rush Baby in Africa. Of course I live in America, but --.and more »
- 14-Year-Old Wants the 411 on Betsy DeVos
RUSH: Well, I appreciate that. I'm glad that you got through here. It says up here you're 14? CALLER: Yes. RUSH: Fourteen years old. I am so honored to have you in the audience. What can we do for you today? CALLER: I just wanted to hear your thoughts ...
- RUSH: I don't know Betsy and I don't know her husband, but I know relatives of theirs, and everybody that I trust that is knowledgeable about this is very, very happy with her selection. She's big on homeschooling. She's big on freedom and so forth. I think it's a good pick from everything I could tell. Are you worried about it?
- LLAMAS: That Cincinnati rally will be the first public event for the president-elect since winning the election. And we all know how much Mr. Trump loves those big crowds. We just checked; there's still tickets available, but there's a report out this morning that team Trump had purchased radio ads promoting the event to make sure every seat is filled.
- RUSH: Mona here in Mountain Brook. So you're a Rush Baby and you've raised a Rush Baby. She's going away to school in Washington and I gather it's nerve-wracking. You're concerned what's gonna happen to her?
- CALLER: I'm originally from Ivory Coast, West Africa... So you have a Rush Baby in Africa.
- Rush Revere Teaches Our Founding
That's why the founding of this country and the assembly of it is so, so brilliant, but it's not taught, and we are attempting to do so with the Rush Revere Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans and of course RushLimbaugh.com. Let me grab ...
- A Record Month at RushLimbaugh.com
RUSH: At RushLimbaugh.com, I knew this was happening. You can just sense these things. November was our biggest traffic month of the year at RushLimbaugh.com. We had a record number of millions and millions and millions of page views, an increase ...
Rush Limbaugh: "American History ... Is Not Taught. It Has Been Replaced By A Multicultural Curriculum" In Public ... - Media Matters for AmericaMedia Matters for America
Rush Limbaugh: "American History ... Is Not Taught. It Has Been Replaced By A Multicultural Curriculum" In Public ...
Media Matters for America
RUSH LIMBAUGH (HOST): It's not taught. The founding of this country isn't taught. American history for real is not taught. It has been replaced by a multicultural curriculum. And the primary textbook used in American history today, in high school ...and more »
- RUSH: We had a seminar caller right before the end of the hour. "Hey, I love what Trump did! Man, I love what Trump did. It was great! It was great! It was great! But I really like what Bernie Sanders said."
- Jill Stein Is a Front for Hillary
RUSH: Now, about this recount. Some stuff to add to this today, but one thing I want to mention before moving on here to something else just to get this out there. I have long suspected that Jill Stein's not actually responsible for this recount, that ...and more »
- RUSH: Trump's never called himself a populist and he's never said he was gonna have populists in his cabinet. He said he was gonna have killer, accomplished people in his cabinet. He was gonna have people like him, people that built businesses, people who have succeeded in life.
- RUSH: This is why I say that, if Obama is ever able to escape his ego and narcissism, he's got to just feel tiny -- to remember that he said this back in June.
- RUSH: We time travel back and have the presidency explained by George Washington. So we take the historical event of Washington's presidency, and we explain it by taking the reader right to it and immersing the reader in the event to make it interesting, to make it real and then relate it to modern day in terms of class president, the vehicle that we chose.
- Why We Need the Electoral College
RUSH: Here's Lynn in Noblesville, Indiana. Great to have you. Glad you waited. What's up? CALLER: Thank you so much. I'm glad to finally get through to you. I have a question on behalf of a house full of Millennials, I should say. I have four children ...and more »
- The Establishment Thinks Trump Has No Plan
RUSH: Let me read to you just a bit from a column today by JPod, our old buddy John Podhoretz writing in the New York Post. I'm not gonna read the whole thing, just a few relevant excerpts here. "But we're missing one profound thing about Trump, and we ...and more »
- RUSH: They're honestly sitting there, after having listened to Trump for a year and a half, after having watched Trump -- or at least they've had the opportunity -- assuming he's got no plan. Well, he most certainly does have a plan, and he's been very clear about it. He's been very precise about it.
- Orlando Sentinel
The Petty White House Response to Trump's Carrier Deal
RUSH: Yeah, this is gonna be fun, folks. It's gonna be fun. I don't quite know how to describe how much fun it's gonna be, but I can try to give you an idea here. What happened to that call that was on line 4 that I want to...? (interruption) Remember ...
The Day After: Obama on His Legacy, Trump's Win and the Path ForwardRollingStone.com
'Ready for Michelle' PACs urge 2020 runThe Hillall 193 news articles&
- Washington Post
Trump's Flag-Burning Tweet Tweak
RUSH: Oh, hey, folks, I just remembered. I meant to do this in the opening half hour of the program. I left a caller hanging yesterday, again because of the constraints of time. Remember there was a caller from -- my memory is south Florida -- and she ...
Facts and Case Summary - Texas v. Johnson | United States CourtsU.S. Courtsall 760 news articles »
- A San Francisco Lib Converts to EIB!
RUSH: To the phones. We start here with Chris in San Francisco. Great to have you on the program, sir. Hello. CALLER: Hi. Thank you for taking my call. RUSH: Oh, I'm sorry. It's a female. I didn't -- know. I'm sorry. CALLER: It's a female. I'm calling ...
- RUSH: The understanding of it is in a more proper education for young people about civics and about the kind of country we are and the founding and the Constitution, and it simply isn't taught. So in a sense, you can't blame them. They're simply relying on what they think makes emotional sense, psychological sense. "Somebody got more votes than somebody else! Why didn't they win?"
- RUSH: I'm just here to tell those of you in the media and those of you in the left, if Donald Trump doesn't build a wall but nevertheless enforces immigration law, everything's gonna be fine with his supporters, because the objective is not to build a wall. The objective is not to have a tourist location. "Wow, go look at the wall Trump built!" The objective is to save the U.S. economy and the United States culture, and if the enforcement of already existing law can accomp
- RUSH: "Petty." That's the exact word to describe Josh Earnest and the Regime reacting to Trump saving a thousand jobs at Carrier. "Well, he's only got 804 more jobs like that to save and then we'll be in the same territory." Pettiness. It is infantile and childish -- and expect more of it.
Rush Limbaugh Is Now A Failed Sports Troll
It must be a somewhat difficult time for Rush Limbaugh. After decades spent spouting every single dog whistle known to man, Rush's ability to send a decent chunk of the country into outrage-fueled spasms has been overtaken by the naked, overt bigotry ...
- RUSH: He was tweaking them like I tweak the media. He was taunting them. He wanted these extremist wacko protesters to get so mad they started burning even more flags because he knows that the more leftists start acting deranged and unhinged, the greater the benefit for him, the more normal he looks, the greater he looks. He was elected, in large part, because of these people and their behavior.
- RUSH: You have made my day. I mean, converting liberals is always a great thing. It makes every day worth living. But a San Francisco liberal! Converting a San Francisco liberal is a special achievement.
- RUSH: So what was your reaction when you heard that Carrier was going to keep a thousand jobs in the United States after talking to Trump? What was your reaction? I mean, you're standing up and cheering, right? You're saying, "My gosh, this is really happening! I mean, this is just flat-out cool. Somebody campaigned on something that nobody else has ever even tried to do and pulls it off even before he is inaugurated."
Follow @RushLimbaughNws on Twitter!