If anyone can look stunning enough to stop LA traffic, it’s Natalie Portman.
The 35-year-old actress was spotted posing for pics during a photo shoot on a residential street on Sunday (April 23) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Natalie Portman
Natalielooked gorgeous in a flowing floral-print dress and a pair of stylish shades.
She changed from black pumps to flip-flops while getting her hair and makeup touched up.
The shoot marks Natalie‘s return to work
- After two months of inactivity due to the birth of Amalia, we can finally see Natalie back to work. Daily Mail has a couple of photos of her doing a photoshoot in Beverly Hills these recent days. The actress is dressed in a Fifties-style look, and everything points to that it´s for an ad (maybe Dior?). We will know soon. For now, she looks really stunning in it:
- There is a total lack of news in Natland the past few days. So while we wait for events, here’s an old (but interesting) interview with Natalie, on the occasion of the premiere of Jackie a few months ago:
- We’re definitely due for another round of the Charlie Awards. Don’t worry, we’re almost done!Today you’ll be voting on the best Natalie video appearance from 2016. Get to it!Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.
- Another day, another set of candid photos. This time Natalie was seen walking with a friend at Griffith Park in Los Feliz. Zimbio has a couple of albums with photos.
Click on the images to see them:
- Natalie Portman and her husband Benjamin Millepied took a break from parent duties while stepping out for a lunch date!
The 35-year-old actress and the 39-year-old choreographer were spotted enjoying their meal at Tacos Tu Madre on Thursday (April 13) in Los Feliz, Calif.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Natalie Portman
Missing from the outing was their almost two-month-old daughter Amalia, whom Nataliegave birth to just days before the 2017 Oscars.
ICYMI, watch Nataliestar in James Blake&ls
- Natalie still enjoys free time with her baby these first weeks of spring. They were seen taking a hike with a friend in the Los Feliz area in LA. Again, Daily Mail has a few pictures:
- Natalie and Planetarium co-star Lily-Rose Depp are being featured on the cover of the 15 April 2017 issue of Gioia! in promotion of the Italian release of their film. The cover features a color version of a shot from a 2016 Driu & Tiago photo shoot, and the interior spread includes a new B&W photo from the same shoot:
- Natalie and her baby were spotted out in Beverly Hills this weekend. Gotceleb has the pictures:
- A few weeks ago we learned that Natalie would have a guest star appearance on “Angie Tribeca,” the sitcom starring Rashida Jones. Well, IndieWire has a review on the first chapters and they reveal the role of Natalie in one of them:
Only a few episodes later, Portman is handed a different, if similar, challenge. The outspoken women’s rights activist is given the role of Mrs. Kraft, a NASA scientist who looks and acts like a ’60s housewife. The fact that she’s
- And here are some nicer photos: Imagen Magazine, in its April issue, has a few images of old photoshoots, in which there are some new photos not previously released.
Click on the images below to see them in our gallery:
- It was a matter of time before the paparazzis caught Natalie and Amalia … and it was like that, taking a walk in Griffith Park. Natalie covers her baby all the time, so she does not see her face in any moment. As usual, Daily Mail has the photos:
- Unfortunately, it seems that we will not see Natalie at the Boston Calling Festival next May. According to this, organizers for the music festival announced yesterday that 13 comedians will join the 45 musical acts at Boston Calling this spring for a “comedy experience,” replacing the previously announced “film experience” curated by Natalie due to scheduling conflicts for artists involved in the showcase. However, according to the statement, she plans to reschedul
- Planetarium, one of Natalie’s last films, has not been lucky enough to find distribution in the US, but Rebecca Zlotowski’s movie opens in cinemas in Italy this week, and as a result, we can enjoy a few video clips of the film (dubbed in Italian), in which we can appreciate Natalie´s perfomance and the gorgeous costume design:
- The days go by without great news in Natland, but here we finally have an event related to Jackie, Pablo Larrain’s film for which Natalie was nominated for Oscars. According to Los Angeles Times, Mica Levi’s score will be performed live alongside a screening of the film at the Theatre at Ace Hotel in downtown Los Angeles. the special showing on June 3 will feature a 40-piece orchestra led by conductor Jayce Ogren.
- The Charlies switches to Best Drawing. There wasn’t a ton of Natalie drawings in 2016 (2015 was a bumper year) but there was still some fine work to fill out the category. Happy voting!Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.
- Finally we hear from Annihilation, Alex Garland’s next film as director after his acclaimed Ex Machina. Paramount has revealed the first images of the movie in the CinemaCon today. The Wrap and The Tracking Board have a description of the footage:
Writer-director Alex Garland’s follow-up to Ex Machina looked absolutely dynamite, highlighted by a sequence in which Portman’s husband (Oscar Isaac) returns home from a covert mission, only to begin coughing up blood. En route
- So, last week we hit 150k followers on our Facebook page.And I just launched our Instagram account.
We have slightly less followers on there. Let’s fix that.And a newsletter is coming.And maybe some vids and designs and comics.Belero is rocking the news and I’m hoping to carve out the time to rock some extra fun content. Let’s see where this goes.
- In the last two weeks, Natalie has been linked to several projects. First it was a film directed by Ridley Scott (and apparently, detached a few days later). Then there were rumors on a film about the Lisbeth Salander´s franchise … and now it´s a new movie called Bronco Belle.
According to Deadline, Natalie would be attached to this project as a bull rider in a Rocky-esque female empowerment tale as she tries to not allow chauvinists in a male-dominated sport to buck he
- The Charlie Awards continues today with one of my favourite categories: Best Wallpaper. It’s always great to see those who contribute to the site (some for years and years) get their recognition. Take a closer look at the full wallpapers and then vote away!Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.
- So far, most official photos we’ve seen of the Terrence Malick’s film are from the rest of the main cast (Mara, Gosling and Fassbender), but here we finally have a third photo of Natalie in the movie, dressing a nice wedding dress, which we had already seen in shooting photos four years ago:Watch #SongToSong, the film that @thedailybeast calls a “love story told in feeling.” Now playing in NY & LA, nationwide Friday.
A post shared by Song to Song (@songtosongmo
- Natalie Portman is absolutely stunning as she embraces her baby bump in James Blake‘s just released music video for “My Willing Heart“!
The track, co-written by Frank Ocean, is the 28-year-old English singer’s first single to receive visual treatment from his latest album The Colour in Anything, which was released back in May.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Natalie Portman
The black-and-white clip, directed by Anna Rose Holmer, sees a pregnant Natalie, 35, reclining
- Well that was unexpected. Just days before giving birth to Amalia, Natalie filmed a music video for James Blake. In my opinion, this is easily her best music video appearance. Really beautiful.
- Terrence Malick’s latest film has a limited release in Los Angeles and New York today, and as a result, Natalie has given a couple of interviews about the movie. Here they are:
Vulture: Natalie Portman on Working With Terrence Malick and Watching Michael Fassbender Get Tackled by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
What do you think it is that Malick brings that makes actors love working with him?
He really breaks down the ritual of filmmaking that we’re all used to. It frees you, in a
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
In honor of the lucky holiday, we’ve rounded up 13 celebrities who don’t feel complete without their good luck charms.
Stars like Jennifer Aniston, Kit Harington, Natalie Portman, and more have opened up about everything from strange superstitions to adorable keepsakes they carry around everywhere they go.
Some of their lucky charms might be the same as yours, while others most definitely are not (we hope).
Click through the slideshow to see what good l
- Finally we can see a first clip of Malick’s film with Natalie and Michael Fassbender, in which she is absolutely stunning in every way…
- Song to Song has a limited release this Friday in the USA, and more promotional material is emerging slowly. Here are a few stils of the main characters, including Natalie:
- The Charlie Awards train stops for no one. Next up are the nominees for Best Advertising Photo of 2016.Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.
- Here we have a new adorable photo, made in the Deadline studio during the last Toronto Festival by Chris Chapman:She lost out to #emmastone this year at the #oscars but I really thought #NataliePortman was pretty great in #jackie portraying #jackiekennedy in her years at the White House and how she coped with the death of #JFK in the aftermath of his assassination ….so for #calimondays this week we celebrate the talented actress and her extensive body of work…here she is get
- And here we have more casting rumors about possible projects for Natalie. Sony wants to relaunch the Lisbeth Salander´s franchise and will make another film about the character, based on the fourth novel in the series, and according to various sources, Natalie and Scarlett Johansson would be the actresses considered by the studio to replace Noomi Rapace and Rooney Mara in the character. It must be remembered that both Natalie and Scarlet were considered for the role by David Fincher
- Now that we know Rooney Mara will not be reprising her role as Lisbeth Salander in the upcoming movie The Girl in the Spider’s Web, everyone is wondering who will take on the iconic character next!
There are reportedly three names already in consideration for the part: Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, and Alicia Vikander, according to EW.
Another role that will need to be recast is investigative journalist Mikael Blomkvist, who was played by Daniel Craig in The Girl with the Dragon Tat
- If you were wondering how long Natalie would be off from work, after the birth of Amalia, the answer might be “not too bloody long.”
According to Deadline, Natalie is in talks to star in All the Money in the World. Ridley Scott will be directing the Blacklist script about the true story of John Paul Getty III’s kidnapping.
Read more about the plot and other casting news over at Deadline.Production is set for May.
- Finally, the film’s premiere took place at the Paramount Theater in Austin yesterday, and as expected, Natalie was unable to attend the event. Producer Sarah Green shared a note she received from the actress saying that she just had her baby and wasn’t able to get on a plane yet, but that making the film was an amazing experience. The rest of the main cast (Ryan Gosling, Rooney Mara and Michael Fassbender), were there:… As for the critical reception, the movie is follow
- More Song to Song video content here with B-roll footage (behind the scenes) from several scenes, starting with Natalie and Holly Hunter.
- One Big Soul has collected a bunch of Song to Song interview footage. Here is Natalie’s video.
- Here is the first behind the scenes video of the Malick movie, which finally reveals the name of the Natalie´s character in the film: RhondaAlso, Pitchfork website has the complete list of the artists who participate in the soundtrack of the film.
- The next category in the Charlie Awards is to see what upcoming Natalie film you are most anticipating. It’s never completely fair, since some films we know a lot about and some we know next to nothing, but hey – who said life is fair?Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.
ET Online has published more photos of Malick’s film, among which we can enjoy a great one with Natalie and Michael Fassbender as absolute protagonists:
- New Song to Song pictures are emerging slowly. This time, One Big Soul, the best Facebook page dedicated to the work of the Texas filmmaker, has a lot of still frames directly taken from the movie… and some of them with Natalie:
- Song to Song, the latest Terrence Malick´s film starring Natalie, Ryan Gosling, Rooney Mara and Michael Fassbender, will premiere at the SXSW Austin Festival in four days, and here we have a new ad of the movie with the actors:
- I finally had the opportunity to see Jackie and thought I’d quickly weigh in with some thoughts.
I’m not a big fan of biopics in general but was optimistic after hearing that Jackie would be taking an unconventional approach. The film definitely does that, with a structure that hops forward and back along the film’s timeline.
Personally, there were few instances where this approach elevated the material for me. The ending moments, cutting to different scenes while buildi
- On February 22nd, Natalie gave birth to a baby girl, Amalia. Aleph has a sister!Congrats to Benjamin and Natalie. From People:
“Natalie Portman and her husband Benjamin Millepied welcomed a baby girl, Amalia Millepied, on Feb. 22,” her rep tells PEOPLE. “Mother and baby are happy and healthy.”
- It’s time for the next category in the annual Charlie Awards. Today we’re looking at Natalie’s public appearances from 2016. Click the thumbs, reacquaint yourselves with the album (we’re voting for the appearance, not a single image) and then cast your vote!Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.
- There’s a good reason why Natalie Portman was unable to attend the 2017 Oscars – she had given birth to her second child just days earlier!
The 35-year-old actress and her husband Benjamin Millepied welcomed their daughter Amalia on February 22, four days before the big show.
“Natalie Portman and her husband Benjamin Millepied welcomed a baby girl, Amalia Millepied, on February 22. Mother and baby are happy and healthy,” a rep for the actress told JustJared.com.
- Better late than never, the March wallpaper calendar has arrived, courtesy of yours truly.1600×1200
- It’s a bit later this year, in part due to wanting the awards season drama to end, but mostly due to laziness. Nevertheless, the annual Charlie Awards are where Natalie’s fans get to vote on the year in Natland.We’re starting off with Best Editorial Photo. As always, please click the thumbnails to take in the full picture before casting your vote.Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.
- Unfortunately (as it was expected), Jackie hasn´t won any of the three awards it opted at the Oscars ceremony. Natalie, as announced yesterday, could not attend the gala … but she was one of the protagonists of a short humorous video. Here it is:By the way, the final mistake in the best movie category has been “epic”…
- Natalie Portman is unable to attend the 2017 Academy Awards and the 2017 Independent Spirit Awards due to her pregnancy.
The 35-year-old actress is nominated for Best Actress at both awards shows for her work in the movie Jackie.
Natalie has been dressing up her baby bump for the last five months while promoting the film through awards season, though she recently missed the BAFTAs in London as well.
Click inside to read Natalie Portman’s statement about skipping the Oscars…“Du
- Finally it’s here: the Oscars ceremony is celebrated tomorrow, and we will know soon if Natalie or the film by Pablo Larraín obtain some of the awards in which the movie is nominated.Unfortunately there are rumors that say Natalie may not be able to attend the ceremony because of her advanced pregnancy. Well… perhaps today we know for sure. This Saturday the Independent Spirit Awards are also celebrated, and Jackie is nominated in five categories, including Natalie for
- Finally we can enjoy the first wave of photos of Song to Song, Terrence Malick’s film to be released in a few weeks, including the first official still with Natalie. here it is:
Follow @NewsNPortman on Twitter!