Direct From the Source: Quotes From General ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis, Donald Trump’s Phenomenal Pick for Sec. of Defense… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Direct From the Source: Quotes From General ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis, Donald Trump’s Phenomenal Pick for Sec. of Defense… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
Direct From the Source: Quotes From General ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis, Donald Trump’s Phenomenal Pick for Sec. of DefenseHe’s being called the most revered marine in a generation from the Marine Corps Times. He’s Donald Trump’s pick for Secretary of Defense — General James “Mad Dog” Mattis.
“This is the guy that Barack Obama fired for good reason, because — I want to get this exactly right — he rubbed civilian officials the wrong way,” Glenn said sarcastically Friday on his radio program.
RELATED: General ‘Rudely’ Fired by Obama Makes Trump&rs
History of the Christmas Tree: From Pagan Ritual to Iconic Christian Symbol ow.ly/4oim306LhJT https://t.co/C4rGwlSrUlHistory of the Christmas Tree: From Pagan Ritual to Iconic Christian Symbol ow.ly/4oim306LhJT https://t.co/C4rGwlSrUl
Elites Refuse to Suffer But Force Everyone Else To. No Wonder the Masses Are Pissed. ow.ly/Mfr5306LhyN https://t.co/72Ykte0BpoElites Refuse to Suffer But Force Everyone Else To. No Wonder the Masses Are Pissed. ow.ly/Mfr5306LhyN https://t.co/72Ykte0Bpo
WATCH: Dolly Parton’s Jaw-Dropping ‘Hand Up’ to Those Who Lost Everything in TN ow.ly/1cDl306LheB https://t.co/nSgmtodwuUWATCH: Dolly Parton’s Jaw-Dropping ‘Hand Up’ to Those Who Lost Everything in TN ow.ly/1cDl306LheB https://t.co/nSgmtodwuU
Aston Martin Throws Out the Rules to Build the Fastest, Biggest Muscle Car Ever ow.ly/4d0r306Lhlg https://t.co/eZNl5Tspn7Aston Martin Throws Out the Rules to Build the Fastest, Biggest Muscle Car Ever ow.ly/4d0r306Lhlg https://t.co/eZNl5Tspn7
- Anti-Semitism Is Back. Will You Stand By or Stand Up? ow.ly/8Rs9306LeQk https://t.co/FOFHPCNFy6
Megyn Kelly Fields Early Offers from Rivals: Could She Go to CNN? ow.ly/PDll306LexT https://t.co/tPRy3UeP6QMegyn Kelly Fields Early Offers from Rivals: Could She Go to CNN? ow.ly/PDll306LexT https://t.co/tPRy3UeP6Q
Critically Ill High School Player Receives $10K Gift from J.J. Watt ow.ly/gCxo306LeLp https://t.co/8G88AHnbuRCritically Ill High School Player Receives $10K Gift from J.J. Watt ow.ly/gCxo306LeLp https://t.co/8G88AHnbuR
Trump Picks Retired General ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis for Secretary of Defense ow.ly/NYyC306LeuP https://t.co/6GfUA8WuRtTrump Picks Retired General ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis for Secretary of Defense ow.ly/NYyC306LeuP https://t.co/6GfUA8WuRt
- It’s so fast you can’t legally drive it on the street. It’s so expensive only a select few will be able to afford the price tag. It’s so rare that only a lucky few will acquire one of the 20 produced. It’s the Aston Martin Vulcan, and it’s out of this world.
Glenn recently saw a test drive on the Amazon Prime original TV show The Grand Tour.
“I’m telling you, this car is violent . . . they’re driving everything, you know? They’re droppi
- Editor’s Note: The following is a guest post from Adam Taggart at PeakProsperity.com. Download a free chapter of their most recent book below.
As the dust settles from the recent presidential election, it’s becoming clear that a large part of the sentiment behind the vote for Trump reflects a deep dissatisfaction from middle and lower-class working families. The traditional fruits of prosperity have been rising higher and farther out of reach for them, as their ability to make a livi
- Excerpt from Independent Journal ReviewWritten by Shannon Alexander
Dolly Parton has watched the fires raging in the Great Smoky Mountains with a heavy heart.
Being the place that she grew up and the home of her Dollywood theme park and resorts, the tragic events unfolding are deeply personal to the singer.
The country singer is now reaching out to the people of Tennessee faced with the destructive wildfires that, as NBC reports, have claimed the lives of 10 people, caused 70 missing persons rep
- Excerpt from Huffington PostWritten by Gabriel Groisman
Erin Schrode, a promising 25-year-old Jewish woman, announces her candidacy for U.S. Congress. In response, she is bombarded by hundreds of anti-Semitic messages: “Fire up the oven.” “Kike.” “Get out of my country, kike. Get to Israel where you belong. That or the oven. Take your pick.” This did not happen in the 1930s. It happened last month in California.
An Oberlin College professor, Joy Karega, posted
Wisconsin VA Hospital May Have Infected 600 Veterans With HIV Or Hepatitis ow.ly/fZyb306KDvY https://t.co/6WYryelkZlWisconsin VA Hospital May Have Infected 600 Veterans With HIV Or Hepatitis ow.ly/fZyb306KDvY https://t.co/6WYryelkZl
- Excerpt from NewsMaxMegyn Kelly has long delivered the news. Now, as her contract talks with Fox News continue, she will be forced to make a major decision about where she ought to be doing it.
The popular anchor, whose “Kelly File” on Fox News snared 754,000 viewers between 25 and 54 in November, a new high, is entertaining offers from a handful of rival outlets, according to people familiar with the matter — part of an agreement with her employer that gives her a window to he
- Excerpt from HealthZetteWritten by Carleen Wild
No one knows what happened to Grant Milton, a senior linebacker from The Woodlands High School in Texas.
He was thought to be otherwise healthy before he collapsed on the sidelines during the second half of his high school football playoff game last Saturday — with a possible brain injury. No one saw any direct hit before it happened.The outpouring of love and support from teammates, classmates, and the family’s community has been humbl
- Excerpt from New York PostWritten by Daniel Halper
Donald Trump intends to nominate Gen. James Mattis, one of the most respected military men of his generation, to run the sprawling Department of Defense, it was reported Thursday.
Citing people familiar with the decision, the Washington Post said the announcement from the president-elect is expected next week.
But since a law prevents those on active duty within the last seven years from serving in a civilian post, Congress will not only have to
- Excerpt from The FederalistWritten by [author]
A dentist at the Tomah Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Wisconsin exposed nearly 600 veterans to infectious diseases including HIV, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C, say VA administrators.
From October 2015 to October 2016, a dentist at the Tomah VA exposed 592 veterans to infectious diseases by reusing his own dental equipment and “cleaning” it instead of using the sterile and disposable equipment provided by the VA, said Acting Medical C
Two Thugs Put a Gun to His Head — a True Story of Armed Self-defense ow.ly/vD0q306KlGf https://t.co/KUKdKjheldTwo Thugs Put a Gun to His Head — a True Story of Armed Self-defense ow.ly/vD0q306KlGf https://t.co/KUKdKjheld
- hiSTORY: The Most Honest Man in America ow.ly/mB21306Jhd3 https://t.co/saSQn4OOXW
- Decorating the inside of homes with evergreen branches began as an ancient pagan ritual to symbolize life in winter. It evolved into a symbol of Christianity when full trees were brought inside and decorated with apples to represent the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden and a candle on top as the birth of Christ as the Light of the World.
Today, 88 percent of Americans will display Christmas trees, with about 25-30 million buying real Christmas trees and 8-12 million preferring artificial
- We don't like fake news, that's for sure. What about Christmas trees—fake or real?
— Glenn Beck (@glennbeck) December 1, 2016Featured Image: (Photo by Jeff J Mitchell/Getty Images)
- We don't like fake news, that's for sure. What about Christmas trees—fake or real?
Hand-Knitted Baby Cardigan Tells a Story of Survival and Healing From the Middle East ow.ly/x0Zv306J3Rn https://t.co/WWp4bInutMHand-Knitted Baby Cardigan Tells a Story of Survival and Healing From the Middle East ow.ly/x0Zv306J3Rn https://t.co/WWp4bInutM
Tomi Lahren: I’m Brave Enough to Put Myself in a Position Where I’m Going to be Attacked ow.ly/GOq8306J30J https://t.co/6gOxvFrCfETomi Lahren: I’m Brave Enough to Put Myself in a Position Where I’m Going to be Attacked ow.ly/GOq8306J30J https://t.co/6gOxvFrCfE
- In 1893, President Grover Cleveland, facing an imminent vote on repeal of the Silver Purchase Act, disappeared for five straight days. He went to his grave denying the incredible series of events that transpired during his absence. The truth wasn’t fully revealed until decades later. On this installment of hiSTORY, Glenn takes a look at the sex scandal that threatened to derail Grover Cleveland’s bid for the presidency and how a powerful man usually wins against the accusations of a
Operation Underground Railroad Has Rescued 600+ Children From Sex Slavery ow.ly/Gdlq306J1PC https://t.co/VQaXIH9T2tOperation Underground Railroad Has Rescued 600+ Children From Sex Slavery ow.ly/Gdlq306J1PC https://t.co/VQaXIH9T2t
Gay Man Pens Defense of Chip and Joanna Gaines, Slams Buzzfeed Article as ‘Dangerous’ ow.ly/bpv9306J1JR https://t.co/8CBOQ0msqJGay Man Pens Defense of Chip and Joanna Gaines, Slams Buzzfeed Article as ‘Dangerous’ ow.ly/bpv9306J1JR https://t.co/8CBOQ0msqJ
- In the Middle East, both mental illness and rape carry an inescapable stigma. So when Mercury One, with the help of generous donations from supporters, rescued a mother and two of her three daughters from a life of sex slavery with ISIS, caregivers on the ground came up with an ingenious way to offer counseling and recovery care.
“We’re working through this other organization . . . these women take off their doctor’s clothes, and they just go in regular clothes with yarn and kn
- Breitbart News Goes to War With Kellogg’s ow.ly/OnHW306IYpx https://t.co/ONlBrOmvNT
- A ridiculously-titled article from GQ Magazine labels Tomi Lahren of TheBlaze the ‘queen of the alt-right.’ The article follows an on-air interview Tomi did as a guest on The Daily Show with Trevor Noah.
“That is a ridiculous title for her. She was a Marco Rubio supporter. There’s no evidence of that at all,” Co-host Stu Burguiere said Thursday on The Glenn Beck Program.
Additionally, during the interview with Noah, the host deliberately misinterpreted Tomi’s
- Read anything from Woodrow Wilson, 28th president of the United States, about the Declaration of Independence, and you’ll learn that he despised it. When he wasn’t ridiculing this Founding document, he would say it was great for its time, but no longer relevant.
He was wrong.
“The Declaration of Independence is the idea of America. The Constitution is the engine on how to make it work or the framework . . . the fence around the idea. The Constitution means nothing without the i
- It’s nearly impossible to comprehend the depravity required to turn another human being, especially a child, into a sex slave. But the stark reality is that it happens — every day, all over the world.
In a riveting interview, Glenn talked with Tim Ballard and Jessica Mass of Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.), an organization created to free children trapped in sex slavery. Ballard founded O.U.R. after serving as an undercover special agent for the Department of Homeland Securit
- A Horrifying Look Into the Mind of 9/11’s Mastermind, in His Own Words ow.ly/W87F306ICFQ
Trevor Noah Went to War With Tomi Lahren, Queen of the Alt-Right ow.ly/Zdu5306ItbP https://t.co/xebKmXyFTpTrevor Noah Went to War With Tomi Lahren, Queen of the Alt-Right ow.ly/Zdu5306ItbP https://t.co/xebKmXyFTp
Buzzfeed HAMMERED for ‘Political Witch Hunt’ of HGTV ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple Chip & Joanna Gaines… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Buzzfeed HAMMERED for ‘Political Witch Hunt’ of HGTV ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple Chip & Joanna Gaines… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Excerpt from TheBlazeWritten by Kate Scanlon
A gay man has come to the defense of Chip and Joanna Gaines, the hosts of HGTV’s “Fixer Upper,” after Buzzfeed reported that their pastor preaches that homosexuality is a sin.
The Buzzfeed article quoted the Gaines’ pastor’s stated position on same-sex marriage and homosexual acts, but did not shed light on what the Gaines themselves believe. It also posed a hypothetical question as to whether the HGTV hosts would feature
- Excerpt from The Daily DotWritten by Amrita Khalid
Cereal maker Kellogg’s decision to pull its advertising from Breitbart News due to what it said is a conflict in values has stirred an uprising within the popular conservative news site.The far-right Breitbart News on Wednesday called for a boycott of Kellogg’s products due to the corporation’s decision, and launched a “#DumpKelloggs” petition.Alexander Marlow, Breitbart editor-in-chief, called the decision to pull
- Excerpt from The Washington PostWritten by Marc A. Thiessen
What is it like to stare into the face of evil? James E. Mitchell knows.
In his gripping new memoir, “Enhanced Interrogation: Inside the Minds and Motives of the Islamic Terrorists Trying To Destroy America,” Mitchell describes the day he was questioning Khalid Sheik Mohammed, when the 9/11 mastermind announced he had something important to say. “KSM then launched into a gory and detailed description of how he beheaded
- Excerpt from GQWritten by Jay Willis
If your Twitter handle does not feature a frog emoji winking impishly at the end of it, it’s entirely possible that you’ve never heard of Tomi Lahren. Many others have, though; the 24-year-old talk show host for Glenn Beck’s TheBlaze has earned a tidy 3.5 million Facebook followers for her scorching takes on Colin Kaepernick, Black Lives Matter, and other standard alt-right fare. She is the unapologetic voice of Millennial Trump supporters,
- What will be the fallout from the ‘political witch hunt’ of HGTV’s ‘Fixer Upper’ couple? #FixerUpper #ReligiousFreedom
— Glenn Beck (@glennbeck) December 1, 2016Featured Image: Chip and Joanna Gaines of HGTV’s Fixer Upper (Photo Credit: Jennifer Boomer/Getty Images)
What will be the fallout from the ‘political witch hunt’ of HGTV’s ‘Fixer Upper’ couple? #FixerUpper #ReligiousFreedomWhat will be the fallout from the ‘political witch hunt’ of HGTV’s ‘Fixer Upper’ couple? #FixerUpper #ReligiousFreedom
- Excerpt from TwitchyWritten by Doug P.
Here comes the braying, intolerant mob for the Gaines family. You knew it was a matter of time. https://t.co/4Np4zPcqki
— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) November 30, 2016Buzzfeed really seems to think they’re on to something here:
Chip And Joanna Gaines’ Church Is Firmly Anti-Same-Sex Marriage https://t.co/3d2B5IyGVI via @KateAurthur
— BuzzFeedEntmnt (@BuzzFeedEnt) November 29, 2016Cosmo and US Weekly have also picked it up:
Chip and Joanna
Ben Smith Goes Into Damage Control Over BuzzFeed’s Bigoted Attack on Christians. But His Defense Is Bullcrap.Excerpt from The Resurgent
By Erick Erickson
As Gabriella noted earlier today, BuzzFeed is running an attack against Chip and Joanna Gaines, two orthodox Christian evangelical believers who dare to have a show on HGTV.
Ben Smith, the Editor of BuzzFeed, is trying to defend the attack on Chip and Joanna Gaines by claiming the piece is not about them, but about HGTV.
This is a story about a big company, HGTV, refusing to say whether they ban LGBT people from a TV show. They should just answer the
- The Creepy Story Behind Kris Kringle’s Name ow.ly/m2KT306H1Fm https://t.co/I0lWTO4HCd
A Personal Account of One Tennessee Family’s Harrowing Experience—And a Message of Hope ow.ly/FD6X306H1ug https://t.co/tES00EduTYA Personal Account of One Tennessee Family’s Harrowing Experience—And a Message of Hope ow.ly/FD6X306H1ug https://t.co/tES00EduTY
Thoughtfascists BuzzFeed, Cosmo Attack the Gaines Family: Their Pastor Thinks Homosexuality Is a Sin!Excerpt from The Daily WireBy Ben Shapiro
On Wednesday, BuzzFeed and Cosmopolitan magazine broke shocking news: home building family Chip and Joanna Gaines attend a church where the pastor – you won’t believe this – thinks that homosexuality is a sin. Here’s the Cosmo tweet:
Chip and Joanna Gaines's Pastor Preaches "Homosexuality is a Sin" https://t.co/0PHIehRECv pic.twitter.com/fJtkbTlruq
— Cosmopolitan (@Cosmopolitan) November 30, 2016Here’s the relevant por
Lower Interest Rates Shored Up Big Banks But Killed People on Fixed Incomes ow.ly/i2zw306H0li https://t.co/UqPF6TAR96Lower Interest Rates Shored Up Big Banks But Killed People on Fixed Incomes ow.ly/i2zw306H0li https://t.co/UqPF6TAR96
- Is MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski Turning Conservative? ow.ly/vtPk306GZp5 https://t.co/hRndoZ3ajT
Follow @GlennBeck_News on Twitter!