- Detroit Lions news takes a look around the web at what is being said about the team's big week 13 road win over the New Orleans Saints....
- Drew Brees is one of the hardest quarterbacks to read and react to, given the advanced subtleties of his game. On Sunday, Detroit Lions veteran safety Glover Quin turned Brees' tricks against him in the 28-13 victory.
- NEW ORLEANS (AP) - Drew Brees let a shotgun snap sail through his hands for a 22-yard loss on the New Orleans Saints' third play against Detroit. The rest of Sunday didn't get any better - for Brees or the Saints. A week after throwing four touchdown passes in a ...
- Drew Brees and Co. go from 49-point output to just 13 points in a loss to the Lions
- New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees threw 31-of-44 for 326 yards but was intercepted three times in a 28-13 loss to the Detroit Lions. It was the first time in 60 home games for the Saints that Brees did not throw a touchdown. Footballguys View: Brees was a disaster in leagues that heavily penalize turnovers, and he was a huge disappointment by any measure. Next week, he goes on the road to face the resurgent Bucs defense and Brees is not an autostart.
- Drew Brees targeted Cooks a team-high nine times for seven catches and 73 yards.
- Drew Brees completed 31-of-44 passes for 326 yards, zero touchdowns and three interceptions in New Orleans' 28-13, Week 13 loss to the Lions. It was Brees' first touchdown-less game at home since Week 4, 2009, a span of 60 games. [...]
- When the Detroit Lions visited the New Orleans Saints in week 13, several players stood out but it was Golden Tate who performed the best and took home this weekâs DJC Game Ball.
TheDetroit Lions(8-4) entered New Orleans looking to take a commanding lead in the NFC North. This was supposed to...
- The Detroit Lions earned a crucial road win on Sunday, putting together a dominant performance in a 28-13 win over the New Orleans Saints.
The Detroit Lions (8-4) put on an impressive performance on Sunday, dominating in all phases and picking up an important win in the NFC playoff race with a
- The Detroit Lions and New Orleans Saints meet in an important week 13 matchup that has playoff implications for both teams. Here is today's gameday info....
- Daily Fantasy Football NFL 2016 Week 13Â Experts QB & WR StackÂ forÂ Fanduel & DraftKings What’s up, guys! Today, I’m going to be bringing you four of my […]
- The Detroit Lions are looking to pick up a two-game lead in the NFC North on Sunday as they visit the New Orleans Saints.
The Detroit Lions (7-4) will try to take a two-game lead in the NFC North at the Superdome on Sunday, taking on the New Orleans Saints (5-6), who need a win to stay close in
- Embed from Getty Images
Every week, four of our contributors pick between two and five games each and assign a number of units (one to five) to their selection based on their confidence in the pick.With that said, here are my Week 13 NFL picks against the spread:Detroit Lion
- Under SeanÂ Payton, the New Orleans Saints are among annually one of the most productive offensive units in the league. Entering Week 13, this team is currently first in the league in both total yards and passing yards per game. The same year that Payton came to the Big Easy, so did quarterback Drew
- As the Lions prepare to play the Saints in New Orleans, Jim Caldwell knows first-hand what Drew Brees can do to the will of a resilient team.
12/3: Fantasy Cruncher- Stack Away! – NFL DFS Stacks to Play on FanDuel & DraftKings – Week 13NFL DFS Stacks to Target & Play on FanDuel & DraftKings for Week 13 of the 2016-2017 Fantasy Football Season. Welcome to the NFL Stacks article. In this post we share what weÂ feel are the best stacks for the upcoming week in NFL, including top (chalky) plays as well as some other lower-own o
- Optimize your weekly fantasy football lineup by starting these top 10 players heading into Week 13.
Welcome to Week 13 of fantasy football. It has been a bumpy ride. We saw elite players fall short to injuries, top drafted players not living up to their expectations and second and third string
12/3: Fantasy Cruncher- Chalk Talk – Projected High-Own Plays & Suggested Lower-Own Pivots – Week 13 NFL DFSChalk Talk – Projected High-Own Plays & Suggested Lower-Own Pivots for Week 13 of the NFL DFS Season (2016-2017). Helping you find lower-own candidates that can be difference makers in GPPs. With FanDuel’s new system you can no longer see the ownership of players until their game sta
- The Detroit Lions (7-4) travel down south to theÂ Superdome to take on the New Orleans Saints (5-6) in New Orleans, Louisiana. Â The kickoff is set for 1 PM (EST) and will be televised on FOX. Â This game showcases two teams that are still fighting to keep their playoff hopes alive. Â The Lions have qui
- Ultimately, the decision of which player to start is largely determined by the composition of your roster (as well as your league's settings).As an example, JamisonCrowder is listed below as a "start" for Week 13.And I'd feel comfortable going into Week 13 with him as one of my sta
- Ultimately, the decision of which player to start is largely determined by the composition of your roster (as well as your league's settings).As an example, ColinKaepernick is listed below as a "start" for Week 13.And I'd feel comfortable going into Week 13 with him as my starting
- LOS ANGELES—New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees dropped back from the Los Angeles Rams’ 21-yard line in the third quarter last Sunday and lofted a pass to Michael Thomas, who easily beat defensive back E.J. Gaines on a corner route toward the left sideline.Thomas made the catch at the eight-yard line, where Rams safety Maurice Alexander closed but couldn’t wrap up the receiver or knock him out of bounds. Gaines caught Thomas from behind near the two, but realizing he coul
- Picks & Targets for the Yahoo! Cup – NFL DFS Week 13 Lineup Advice. Helping you on your journey to win the Yahoo! Cup. In this article we are going to give you some targets to consider for the Yahoo Cup. For those of you who are not familiar with the Yahoo Cup it is …
The post Picks
- Sean Beazley and I collaborated recently on putting together a tournament lineup for DraftKings main slate (Sunday games only) of Week 13 games.Essentially, it was a draft with each of us alternating picks for the lineup.Sean had the first and odd-numbered picks; I had the second and
- Drew Brees has the highest salary of any quarterback on this weeks slate and rightfully so. Brees has been playing on another level lately picking apart defenses with regularity. This week should be no different.
The post Week 13 Fantasy Football Spotlight: Top Five DFS Quarterbacks appeared first o
- Daily Fantasy Football NFL Week 13 Top Players by Position for FanDuel and Draftkings Quarterback: Â Drew BreesÂ Â NOÂ Â @Â Â DETÂ Â DK($7,600) FD($9,300) Brees has been […]
- Who should you start and who should you sit at each position in fantasy football Week 13 in the 2016 NFL season?
Well, here we are. It's officially the last week before the fantasy football playoffs.Some teams have already clinched a playoff spot and possibly a first-round bye. Others are scra
12/1: Fantasy Cruncher- Week 13 NFL DFS Cheat Sheet – Wide Receivers (WR) – FanDuel & DraftKings Expert Lineup PicksWeek 13 NFL DFS Cheat Sheet – Wide ReceiversÂ (WR) – FanDuel & DraftKings Expert Lineup Picks & Analysis. Welcome to the Wide ReceiversÂ Cheat Sheet. In this post we sharing our top options and plays at the WRÂ position for each DFS week of the 2016-2017 NFL season. We will break th
- Games against Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints in their building traditionally turn into shootouts, but the Saints are finally playing a kind of defense that suggests otherwise.
- Daily Fantasy Football NFL 2016 Week 13 Experts Wide Receivers top Picks for Fanduel & DraftKings ELITE OPTION: Mike Evans TB @ SD Â (DK: $8600 FD: […]
- Get your lineup for Daily Fantasy Football set for Week 13, keeping in mind Drew Brees and the Saints could have a field day against the Detroit Lions. Our experts put together their lineups based off a $200 budget.[Week 13 rankings: Overall | FLEX | QB | RB | WR | TE | DEF | K][Join the $100K Baller for Week 13 | Tips for your Daily lineup
- Fantasy goldmine Drew Brees faces the Detroit Lions in Week 13.Make sure you have the advice you need to set a winning fantasy lineup by studying all the position rankings.[Week 13 rankings: Overall | FLEX | QB | RB | WR | TE | DEF | K]FantasyPros analyzes all the best fantasy football sites so you can get the most accurate advice.An educated Fantasy football player makes for an educated Fantasy football voter. Use your knowledge and vote for the Toyota Hall of Fame finalists
- METAIRIE, La. (AP) - Bad memories of Saints quarterback Drew Brees completing 32 of 39 passes against his team on a Super Bowl Sunday back in 2010 have come flooding back to Detroit Lions coach Jim Caldwell this week. More than half a decade has passed since Brees and the ...
- Welcome to Week 13 of the NFL!Â I wanted to mix it up this week and do a “high, medium, low” column. That means we go position by position to break down three different salary ranges, providing you flexibility in your lineups. Pro Tools – Sign Up Here Projections | Game Logs
- Despite a brutal loss on Sunday night, the sun did rise in Broncos Country on Monday morning, and it will continue to do so. There's plenty of season left
The post This Denver Broncos season is far from over appeared first on Mile High Sports.
- Aaron Rodgers said the Green Bay Packers can win out. Four wins from five might be the winning formula in the NFC North.
Hope fills the air in Green Bay once more following the Packers' dominant display at Philadelphia on Monday night. The Packers move within two games of the lead in the turbu
- Every week of the 2016 NFL season, our contributors will provide their favorite DraftKings play of the week and share their thoughts in our weekly DFS Roundtable post.In some cases, the play is intended for tournaments (i.e., Guaranteed Prize Pools or GPPs); in other cases, it's for ca
- Hello, and welcome to my weekly fantasy football advice article for the New England Patriots. As always, my advice will be based on a 12-person league with no ppr and standard ESPN scoring. Feel free to leave any comments or concerns below. After a close game against the New York Jets, the New Engla
Since the loss to Atlanta,the Buccaneers have rattled off three wins in a row and two of the most impressive victories I've seen in a long time. Can they win the division?
The Buccaneers are a game behind the division leading Atlanta Falcons and with five games remaining they n...
- The fantasy football waiver-wire is where seasons are won and lost, especially late in the year. Here are a few players that could help you in Week 13.
With only one week left before the playoffs, it's make or break time for owners who are still fighting for a playoff spot. There are players a
- DrewBrees had 40.25 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the fifth-highest QB score in the league this season.AntonioBrown played out of his mind, scoring the second-most points by a WRthis week with 25.05 points. It also ranks as the seventh-greatest gameby a WR this season.R
11/29: Fantasy Cruncher- The Starting 5 – Expert NFL DFS Plays & Lineup Picks for FanDuel & DraftKings – Week 13Expert NFLÂ DFS Lineup Picks for FanDuel & DraftKings contests – Week 13, 2016. Our best daily fantasy NFLÂ lineup advice, picks and plays (Week 13 DFS Slate). Welcome to the Starting Five – NFL edition. In this post, we highlight five players we are looking at for our cash game roster
- NEW ORLEANS — Defense has carried the Los Angeles Rams most of the season.A late breakdown last week against Miami was considered a blip. The unit was ranked sixth in the NFL going into Sunday’s game against the New Orleans Saints at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.Saints quarterback Drew Brees and running back Mark Ingram changed that.Brees passed for four touchdowns as the Saints rolled up 555 yards in a 49-21 rout of the Rams.The Rams fell to 4-7 going into next week’s game at N
- The Jared Goff led Los Angeles Rams(4-6) traveled to New Orleans to visit the Saints(5-5). Goff got his second NFL start after losing last week to the Miami Dolphins. The Saints entered this games having last two in a row to the Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers. Game Recap On the Rams first driv
- NEW ORLEANS (AP) - The grin on Drew Brees' face as he discussed the longest of New Orleans' seven touchdowns against the Los Angeles Rams showed how much the Saints' record-setting quarterback enjoyed the 50-yard pass - even if he wasn't the one who threw it. "There's an old adage: ...
- NEW ORLEANS (AP) - While Rams rookie Jared Goff couldn't keep up with Drew Brees and the prolific New Orleans Saints, he just might have given Los Angeles hope that its No. 1 overall draft pick will in fact pan out. There were moments of brilliance as he showed off ...
11/28: Ramblin' Fan- 2016 NFL Power Rankings Week 13: Los Angeles Rams Crushed By New Orleans SaintsTake a look at the 2016 NFL Power Rankings Week 13 with the Los Angeles Rams suffering another loss to the New Orleans Saints.
In the latest edition of the 2016 NFL Power Rankings for Week 13, the Los Angeles Rams continue to remain near the bottom after another devastating loss to the New Orleans
- Brees completed 28 of 36 passes for 310 yards and four touchdowns in Sunday's win against the Rams. He added another touchdown on a one-yard quarterback sneak.Brees feasted on what had been a solid Rams' secondary and his rushing touchdown was pure gravy for his fantasy owners [...]
- New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees threw for four touchdowns and 310 yards on 28-of-36 passing in a 49-21 win over the Los Angeles Rams. Footballguys View: Brees was in the driver's seat all day against the Rams defense. He's arguably the most valuable fantasy quarterback with two matchups against Tampa Bay left.
- NEW ORLEANS (AP) - Drew Brees passed for 310 yards and four touchdowns, Mark Ingram scored twice, and the New Orleans Saints defeated the Los Angeles Rams, 49-21 on Sunday. Playing 10 days after being knocked unconscious in a Thursday night loss at Carolina, Ingram rushed for 146 yards on ...
Follow @NewsDrewBrees on Twitter!