Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) EPS Forecast Given As $0.7667
Research groups on Wall Street measuring impending earnings growth for Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) are anticipating it to reach EPS of $0.7667 for the quarter ending 2017-03-31. Analysts have mean prediction of $9 for long-term growth.
- Gasp! While he was attorney-general of Oklahoma, the new administrator of the US Environmental Protection Agency had regular communication with oil and gas companies. Oh no! Scott Pruitt actually tried to help some them.
- Oman Oil Refineries & Petroleum Industries Co. (ORPIC) hascompleted all construction and precommissioning works for themultibillion-dollar Sohar Refinery Improvement Project (SRIP), along-planned, brownfield modernization program to technically enhancethe operator’s existing 116,000-b/d refinery about 230 km northwest ofMuscat.
- US President Donald J. Trump signed an executive order for eachfederal agency to establish a regulatory reform taskforce to eliminatered tape. Under the Feb. 24 order, each taskforce will:
- Russia’s privately held PJSC Lukoil and Uzbekistan’s National Holding Co. Uzbekneftegaz,
through a contractor, have let a contract to Frames Group BV, Alphenaan den Rijn, the Netherlands, to provide desalting equipment for theirjointly owned Kandym gas processing complex now under construction insouthwestern Uzbekistan’s province of Bukhara, about 520 km southwest of
- Dane Whitehead has joined Marathon Oil Corp. as executive vice-president and chief financial officer with an anticipated effective date of Mar. 6.
- The US drilling rig count increased a mere 3 units during the week ended Feb. 24 following 5 straight weeks of double digit gains, according to Baker Hughes Inc. data.
- The US Office of Natural Resources Revenue has postponed the Jan. 1 effective date for its new final rule covering oil and gas as well as coal valuation on public and Indian tribal land after several petitioners legally challenged it in US District Court for Wyoming on Dec. 29, 2016, the agency announced.
- PJSC Gazprom Neft earned 200.1 billion rubles in net profits in2016—a 82.5% increase over 2015. Oil-equivalent production increased8.2% to 86.2 million tonnes. Factors attributing to this boost inearnings include production increases at Novoportovskoye andPrirazlomnoye fields and the commissioning of the East Messoyakhskoyefield in September 2016.
- Rosneft reported a decline net income in 2016 to 181 billion rublescompared with 355 billion rubles in 2015. Fourth-quarter net income of52 billion rubles, however, doubled third-quarter net income of 26billion.
- A multistate working group convened by two western governors urged the Trump administration and the 115th Congress to make carbon dioxide pipelines a priority within a more-ambitious US infrastructure agenda.
- Four national oil and gas associations have formed a pipeline steel team in response to US President Donald J. Trump’s Jan. 24 Executive Memorandum specifying that US-manufactured materials will be used in all new construction as well as repairs, retrofits, and expansions to the maximum extent possible.
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC and Argentina’s YPF SA have signed preliminaryterms and conditions of an agreement to develop a shale gas pilotproject in the Vaca Muerta shale of Neuquen province.
Movers to Watch: PrivateBancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:PVTB), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) - TRAMovers to Watch: PrivateBancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:PVTB), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC)
PrivateBancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:PVTB) ended its previous trading session at $57.21 with the Loss of -0.31%. The company's market cap is $4.59 Billion, and the average volume is $1.1 Million. The 52-Week High range of the stock is $57.73, while the 52-week ...and more »
- LG Chem Ltd., Seoul, has let a contract to KBR Inc. to providetechnology licensing and basic engineering design (LBED) services for apreviously announced 3-year program to modernize and expand ethylenecapacity at the Daesan petrochemical complex in Chungcheong Province,South Korea.
- BW Energy Gabon Pte. Ltd.’s plan to start oil production from theDussafu production-sharing contract offshore Gabon next year hasadvanced with the firming of two deals to acquire interests totaling91.67%.
- Light, sweet crude oil prices for April settled well above $54/bbl on Feb. 23 after a weekly inventory showed US oil supplies rose less than analysts had anticipated. Analysts attributed the smaller-than-expected increase to a lower volume of imported crude oil.
Analyst's Indicator Review for WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) - The USA CommerceAnalyst's Indicator Review for WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC)
The USA Commerce
Shares of WEC Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE:WEC) surged 1.51% to $59.28. During the trading on 02/23/2017, Company's stock ranged from $58.50 to $59.50. The relative strength index or RSI highlights overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas.and more »
- EPS Analysis for Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC)
The Oracle Examiner
In the last trading session, Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) added its value by 1.08% closing at the price of $50.35. The stock currently has market capitalization of 26.58 Billion, with average volume of 5.49 Million shares. Volatility and ...and more »
- The governments of Venezuela and Jamaica have finalized an agreementto undertake the long-planned expansion and modernization of their Petrojam Ltd. joint venture’s 36,000-b/d hydroskimming refinery in Kingston, Jamaica.
- New pipeline-incident reporting by the Alberta government has evoked clarification from a company portrayed unfavorably in one of its operator comparisons.
- The Quadrant Energy Ltd.-led partnership with fellow Perth company Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd. has begun planning for the drilling of the Dorado-1 wildcat in the Bedout subbasin offshore Western Australia.
- TGS-NOPEC Geophysical Co. ASA and Schlumberger Ltd. are reimaging data covering 1,000 blocks in the central US Gulf of Mexico. Final results for the program are expected in early 2018, ahead of anticipated block turnover in the region. The study will reprocess 3D wide azimuth images covering 23,000 sq km previously acquired by both companies.
- The Colorado Petroleum Council’s executive director called on the USSenate to revoke the US Bureau of Land Management’s methane waste ruleunder the Congressional Review Act because it potentially would overlapregulations that exist already in many states and create more problemsthan it would solve. The US House has voted to nullify the rule already,
Tracee Bentley noted.
- Delek Group has adopted a final investment decision for development of Stage 1A for the Leviathan natural gas discovery offshore Israel.
- Perth-based Woodside Petroleum Ltd. is considering a plan to expand production at its Pluto LNG plant on the Burrup Peninsula in Western Australia.
- US commercial crude oil inventories, excluding those in the Strategic
Petroleum Reserve, increased 600,000 bbl during the week ended Feb. 17from the previous week’s total, according to US Energy InformationAdministration data.
- Eric Hathon has joined Cairn Energy PLC, Edinburgh, as director of exploration.
- Segun Omidele has resigned as chief executive officer of Erin Energy Corp., and Jean-Michel Malek will assume the role on an interim basis effective Feb. 22.
- Gazpromneft-Sakhalin, a subsidiary of Gazprom Neft, leased a semisubmersible rig from Hakuryu 5 Inc. to drill on Ayashsky block on the Sea of Okhotsk continental shelf. Japan Drilling Co. Ltd. owns Haburyu 5.
- Light, sweet oil prices for April delivery dropped back under $54/bbl on Feb. 22 but rallied again in early Feb. 23 trading before release of the oil and product inventory report from the US Energy Information Administration. The US Feb. 20 Presidents Day holiday delayed the report a day later than usual.
Why to Keeping Eye on Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC)? - StockNewsJournalStockNewsJournal
Why to Keeping Eye on Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC)?
Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB) gained 0.14% with the closing price of $134.83. The overall volume in the last trading session was 3.16 million shares. Company Growth Evolution: ROI deals with the invested cash in the company and the return the ...
Earnings Guidance on Marathon Petroleum Corporation(MPC)
Marathon Petroleum Corporation(MPC): For the most recent quarter end, Marathon Petroleum Corporation reported Annual Earnings of $0.43. Based on the filings, last years Annual Earnings was, $2.14. For the most recent quarter end, MPC reported a ...
Earnings Clues on Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC), Viacom, Inc. (VIAB) Analyst's PredictionsStockNewsJournal
Stock Returns: Marathon Petroleum Corporatio
- What are Research Firms Saying About Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC)?
Investors and analysts will be paying close attention when the company posts earnings results. Earnings numbers can provide insight into a company's overall profitability. Covering equity analysts are expecting Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) ...and more »
- Moody’s expects global LNG prices to remain low beyond 2020 as a wave of fresh supply comes online while demand from the world’s largest importers is weakening. Global oversupply will peak at about 55 million tonnes/year in 2019, according to the rating agency’s report, “Global Liquefied Natural Gas Industry: Market Imbalance Will Continue Beyond 2020, Keeping a Lid On Prices.”
Investor Center: Narrowing in on Shares of Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) - Providence StandardInvestor Center: Narrowing in on Shares of Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC)
The 12 month stock volatility for Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) is currently 31.989200. The 6 month volatility is 29.855100, and the 3 month is seen at 25.206500. Keeping tabs on historical volatility may shed some light on much the share ...and more »
- The American Petroleum Institute would support a decision by the USEnvironmental Protection Agency to not change the obligation point forcompliance with the federal Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) because APIbelieves that making the change would create more problems than it would
solve, an API official said on Feb. 22.
- TransCanada Corp. has launched an open season for binding commitments
on a revised, long-term, fixed-price proposal to flow natural gas along
the Canadian Mainline from the Empress receipt point in Alberta to theDawn hub in southern Ontario.
- Key Petroleum Ltd., Perth, has acquired 100% ownership of threeexploration permits in the Cooper and Eromanga basins of southwesternQueensland from Drillsearch Energy Pty. Ltd., a subsidiary ofAdelaide-based Beach Energy Ltd.
- Chevron Corp. has secured an exploration permit in the Exmouth Plateau region of the northern Carnarvon basin close to its Gorgon field offshore Western Australia with a cash bid of $3 million (Aus.).
- DNV GL, a multinational provider of risk management services, hasappointed Peter Boyle as Aberdeen operations manager and John Morgan asUK business development leader for risk advisory services. Both will bebased in DNV’s Aberdeen office.
RidgeWorth Capital Management LLC Decreases Stake in Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) - Sports PerspectivesSports Perspectives
RidgeWorth Capital Management LLC Decreases Stake in Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC)
Marathon Petroleum Corporation logo RidgeWorth Capital Management LLC reduced its stake in Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) by 21.1% during the fourth quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The fund owned ...
- Investors Watch-list: Marathon Petroleum Corporation's (MPC) stock ...
Marathon Petroleum Corporation's (MPC ) stock price escalated 0.72% to finalize at $50.38 throughout previous buying and selling session. A total of 3.95 ...and more »
Investors Watch-list: Marathon Petroleum Corporation's (MPC) stock price ends at $50.38 with performance of 0.72 ... - WsNews 4investorsInvestors Watch-list: Marathon Petroleum Corporation's (MPC) stock price ends at $50.38 with performance of 0.72 ...
Marathon Petroleum Corporation's (MPC ) stock price escalated 0.72% to finalize at $50.38 throughout previous buying and selling session. A total of 3.95 million shares exchanged at hands and its average trading volume is standing at 5.91 million shares.and more »
- US Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt told the agency’s employees that he would try to listen to them and use what they have learned to help EPA regulate fairly and predictability, respect the rule of law, and treat states and their agencies more like partners and less like adversaries.
- The Saudi government has opened bidder qualification in its push for renewable energy in electric power generation.
- Light, sweet oil prices for March settled above $54/bbl on the New York market Feb. 21 and the Brent contract for April settled above $56.60/bbl on the London market. Crude oil prices rallied as trading resumed in New York after the Feb. 20 US Presidents Day holiday.
- PJSC Lukoil and partner Inpex Corp. reported making an oil discoverywith the Eridu 1 well on Block 10 in southern Iraq that tested more than
8,000 b/d from the Mishrif horizon.
Stocks in Focus: Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC), Kellogg Company (NYSE:K)
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) ended its previous trading session at $50.38 with the Gain of 0.72%. The company's market cap is $26.37 Billion, and the average volume is $5.91 Million. The 52-Week High range of the stock is $54.59, while ...and more »
- Sports Perspectives
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC): What's the Story?
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) is an interesting player in the Basic Materials space, with a focus on Oil & Gas Refining & Marketing. The stock has been active on the tape, currently trading at $50.38, up from yesterday's close by 0.72%. Given ...
Marshall Wace LLP Acquires 142018 Shares of Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC)The Cerbat Gem
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) Position Boo
Follow @MarathonPetrol_ on Twitter!