- Check out one of the most underated artists 🔥🔥 #youtube #soundcloud youtu.be/NqP-7hoAU2o
- Check out my new single now on #ITUNES 🎈🔥 itunes.apple.com/us/album/real-…
Trey Songz & Fabolous ft. MIKExANGEL “Pick Up The Phone,” Ras Kass “Amerikkkan Horror Story” & More | Daily Visuals 1.20.17Trey Songz and Fabolous keep their work coming and in the clip to “Pick Up The Phone” leave the luxury yacht behind for the comfort of a private residence where they turn on the red light and have some special women show them some TLC.Meanwhile Ras Kass drops a timely clip for “Amerikkkan Horror Story” where 1/4 of The HRSMN spits his thoughts on the current state of US politics with equally dark imagery.
Check out the rest of today’s visuals which include work
- The fallout from Chrisette Michele’s decision to sing at Donald Trump’s inauguration continues as Spike Lee has decided against using Chrisette Michele’s “Black Girl Magic” cut on his upcoming Netflix series, She’s Gotta Have It.
The Do The Right Thing director took to his IG page and broke the news to his followers saying:
“Good Morning Folks I Wuz Sorry To Read That “Sistuh Girl” Is Singin’ At DT’s Inauguration (And To Use His F
- It seems like just yesterday when Cardi B took the culture by storm when she made her world premier on VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: New York.
Since then the outspoken and entertaining Dominican rapper has been a TV and social media star and as a result, her music career has taken off so much so that Rolling Stone has named her an artist to watch in 2017.
Today the stripper turned rap star drops by The Breakfast Club to talk about why she’s quitting Love & Hip Hop, going to coll
- Here’s an odd one for you. The Trump team reached out to Pro Era leader Joey Bada$$ to perform at the inauguration. Obviously, he declined.
According to his manager Johnny Shipes, Bada$$ somehow made it on a list of performers considered to be a performer at the show that nobody wanted to watch.Apparently, no amount of money was good enough for the Brooklyn-bred MC to grace the stage and join Chrisette Michele on Snoop Dogg’s “Uncle Tom” list.
Bada$$ does however join the
- Ta-Nehisi Coates made a huge splash with Marvel Comics after taking over the recent Black Panther run, reviving a franchise that has renewed interest given America’s political climate of late. The writer is adding to his comic book duties and will reintroduce a Marvel title known as The Crew, which features the Wakandan King and other familiar faces.
Black Panther’s world keeps getting bigger thanks to writer Ta-Nehisi Coates. After taking on the Black Panther seri
- Now that President Donald Trump has been officially sworn in, speculation over the former business mogul’s ties to Russia will not go quietly away. A multi-agency investigation into Russian attempts to influence last November’s election, uncovering communication and financial transactions between advisors the nation and advisors of Trump.
In an incredibly complex series of movies, the FBI and five other law enforcement and intelligence agencies worked in tandem to see if the Kremlin-
- We have faith that the USA will persevere despite Comrade Donald Trump being sworn in as President today. After a mostly positive eight years, celebs took to Twitter to thank Barack Obama for his service.
There was never any doubt that Obama was #fortheculture. Rappers, singers, actors and media personalities have all been expressing their gratitude for the first Black President.
See who offered their praise below and on the following pages, starting with Kendrick Lamar (note Obama is
- The rapper and his lawyer believe they are a step closer to justice.
- T.I. has penned what will the last in a series of open letters he’s written to America in recent weeks. This time he’s addressing Black America specifically.After writing open letters to both President Barack Obama and Donald Trump, T.I. is now addressing America a large and African-Americans specifically in his latest piece.This time he released the latter through EBONY magazine because he felt he need to talk to “US.” When asked who “US” was, T.I. descr
- The Los Angeles rapper continues to make his mark.
- anyone need #Soundcloud promotion hit me up
Have you heard ‘30 For 30 - Feat. Ray Moody Prod. Luke White’ by Flex Loaiza on #SoundCloud? #np soundcloud.com/flex-loaiza/30…Have you heard ‘30 For 30 - Feat. Ray Moody Prod. Luke White’ by Flex Loaiza on #SoundCloud? #np soundcloud.com/flex-loaiza/30…
- Trump may be taking Obama’s office, but he won’t be taking his followers.
With many people vowing to unfollow the Presidential Twitter account the moment Donald Trump is sworn in, some have been keeping a watchful eye on the transition. Here’s what we know so far.
Barack Obama will still be on Twitter, but now as @POTUS44 and he’s taking his followers with him. Trump will take on the @POTUS account and it appears that his @realDonaldTrump account will remain active as wel
- Malia Obama and the former First Family will now quietly go back to public life, but each move the daughters of Barack and Michelle Obama will be examined for years to come. It was recently reported that Malia has scored an internship with famed Hollywood film producer Harvey Weinstein, adding to her resume in behind the scenes work.
Page Six reports:
While the Obamas line up their post-White House plans, we hear that first daughter Malia Obama’s already landed a plum gig for sometime in t
- Trae Tha Truth gave a gallant effort to gross out his fans and followers on Instagram.
The Houston rapper survived a 2012 shooting at one of his concerts that left three other people dead. Trae himself did not leave the incident unscathed. He was hit in the shoulder and later revealed that he was almost left to die at the hospital. This resulted in him not getting a bandage and the bullet being left lodged in his arm.
Now, four years later it looks like the bullet was finally ready to exit
- This looks like it hurt!
- Here’s something to do instead of being bothered with that Presidential Inauguration. Future drops a video for “Poppin’ Tags.”
Just Future bopping heavy among a bunch of foreign whips (looks like a Ferrari dealership) and counting substantial amounts of cash.
Yeah, that’s about it. Watch the visual for “Poppin’ Tags” below. Catch up on the latest petty right here.—
Photo: screen cap
The post WATCH: Future – “Poppin’ Ta
- Call it the “Chance effect.” Starting in 2018, music released on Soundcloud will be eligible to win Grammy awards.
Chance The Rapper, the poster child for free and independent music, smiled and muscled his way into Grammy consideration by launching petitions and co-signing others that urged for streaming music to be eligible for the prestigious award. The wish was granted in 2016 when the Recording Academy announced that streaming albums and music would finally get their own cat
- "No matter how hard reality seems/ Just hold on to your dreams."
- Your fashion lord and savior Ralph Lauren laced incoming first lady Melania Trump for her inauguration debut. Would you dare boycott?
wellll.. we can all agree that Melania is quite fetching today in Ralph Lauren #Inauguration pic.twitter.com/cT4LmxNZ6J
— Ken Hesser (@kenhesser) January 20, 2017Now that it’s been confirmed that just about anybody standing too close to Donald Trump will get dragged on Twitter, canceled from society or have their products set on fire and boycotted, wha
- Kanye West has been the subject of academic study in college classrooms before, and once again the Chicago superstar will be the focus of students at Washington University. The course, “Politics of Kanye West: Black Genius and Sonic Aesthetics,” at the St. Louis, Mo. institution already has a wait list.
The St. Louis-Dispatch reports:
Seventy-five students are registered for the course on the controversy magnet, and there was a waiting list to get in.
Georgia State University of
- He even shares a blunt with Demetrius Shipp Jr. (big surprise).
- Michael Eric Dyson is that man you need to listen to. Not only because of his keen intellect on sociology and history but because he’s also extremely entertaining and well versed in the culture.
With his next book Tears We Cannot Stop: A Sermon To White America having dropped, the Georgetown University professor of Sociology stopped by the Breakfast Club to build with the morning trio about Black celebrities meeting with Trump and the one condition he wouldn’t have a problem with it,
- Steve Harvey has the sads. Apparently, the comedian, TV host and suspect relationship advice giver is upset over the backlash he received for shucking and jiving for president-elect Donald Trump.Okay, he met with Trump to discuss inner-cities, but Twitter clearly saw the jig. Harvey took to his radio show to cop pleas.Reports Page Six:“On a personal note, a lot of y’all hurt me,” he said on his show. “You really did. I didn’t expect the backlash to be so fierce.&rdq
- The artist formerly known as ILoveMakonnen dropped a bombshell on Twitter Thursday night. He is gay.It’s unclear if Makonnen was inspired by Taylor Bennett coming out as bisexual this week or if it took some nudging from Captian Obvious, but the former OVO artist felt that it was time to let the world know this fact about him.In doing so, he also revealed another bit of news, which is that he is a “fashion icon.”This isn’t the first time that Makonnen has addressed his se
- It appears Tip “T.I.” Harris and Tiny Harris might be patching up their troubled marriage, this if chatter from a source proves to be true. While the couple has yet to come forth and confirm their plans to remain as one, T.I. and Tiny was once an enduring celebrity couple that looked to be unbreakable.
Hollywood Life exclusively reports:
To say that hip-hop stars T.I. and Tiny have had a rollercoaster romance would be an understatement, but could there possibly be a happy ending? &ld
- Some more shade on Donald Trump's parade.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. has filed for divorce. No need to act too shocked, the couple has been separated for two years.
Cuba belatedly filed his response to Sara Gooding‘s 2014 separation docs. The O.J. actor is asking for joint legal and physical custody of their 10-year-old daughter, and he’s also willing to show Sara the money in spousal support.
There’s a catch when it comes to splitting all the assets. Cuba wants all of his earnings to remain his and his alone
- ONE lucky winner will win a pair of tickets for you and your friend to go to the "Tarp Party!"
- Tip follows up his open letters to Barack Obama and Donald Trump.
- The coming out party for the nation's 45th president is bringing out plenty of emotions from the likes of Killer Mike, Talib Kweli and Ice Cube.
- “Thank you for letting me be myself.”
- The highest praise.
- Happy birthday to a classic album.
- Mexican drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman has been extradited to the United States. Infamous for running the Sinaloa Cartel, and prison escapes, he will stand trial in Brooklyn for federal drug trafficking charges.
Reports the Los Angeles Times:
“He is in the air,” a U.S. official said, confirming an account by the Mexican government that it was sending Guzman to face federal prosecution in the United States.
Brooklyn has long been seen as the likely destination f
- Jeezy’s Trap Or Die 3 Tour is a month and change away but that doesn’t mean the former boy from da hood can’t start building anticipation.
In his visuals to “Never Settle” the Atlanta rapper gets his big chips ish on and balls out of control like Russell Westbrook without KD in the picture.
And If it ain’t Jeezy, Donald Glover or the Migos, then you can count on one of ATL’s countless other artists to keep the Big Peach’s momentum going.
- Jesse Williams and J. Period linked on a new musical venture featuring an all-star lineup of acts, all inspired by the EPIX network’s original series, America Divided. The project, titled Rise Up!, features the likes of Rhymefest, Xzibit and more.Williams, an actor and celebrated activist, is one of the producers helping to bring the America Divided series to the masses. Spearheading the musical accompaniment in Rise Up!, Williams and his collaborators are hoping to use music as
- One of Bobby Shmurda’s co-defendants was clearly and completely out of f*cks to give. GS9 member Santino Boderick invited the judge to his penis before he was handed an over a century-long jail sentence.
Reports Page Six:
Rapper Bobby Shmurda’s co-defendant in a Brooklyn gang conspiracy told a Manhattan judge to “suck my d–k” Wednesday just before he was ordered jailed for more than a century.
Foul-mouthed Santino Boderick, 23, unleashed a volley of curses at
- This probably isn’t true, but it’s hilarious and deliciously petty. Future reportedly sent Atlanta Falcons jerseys to the home of Ciara and Russell Wilson for Baby Future to rock.
What, you thought Future being on the sidelines when the Falcons beat the Seattle Seahawks would be the end of the petty?
Reports HollywoodLife:“Future loves his Falcons and was so impressed with Matt Ryan’s performance that immediately after the game he sent several child size Ryan j
- ESPN commentator Doug Adler is being apologetic after he got caught comparing tennis star Venus Williams to a gorilla.
Williams is currently competing in the Austrailian Open. As Williams’ opponent began to serve, Adler offered some words on how she seems to gain more strength and tenacity as the match went on.
His words, “She misses a first serve and Venus is all over her. You see Venus move in and put the gorilla effect on. Charging.”
Adler has to know better right?
- John Singleton‘s latest television venture is sure to turn some heads when it debuts on BET in March.
Rebel will focus on the life of an African-American woman police officer who is going through an Internal Affairs investigation. The officer, who the show is named after, left the police force after she shot her own partner to prevent them from shooting her brother.The official synopsis reads:
REBEL is an extraordinary take on the seminal police drama that examines the unique and con
Follow @Hip_Hop_News_US on Twitter!