The full 37-man Lions squad Warren Gatland could pick and the reasons for the big calls he might makeThere's some big calls to be made and high-profile casualties as we pick a 37-man party to head out to New Zealand
- He has had spells at the Dragons, with Filo Tiatia in Japan and with the Welsh Rugby Union
- Shane Williams is set for an emotional return to the Principality Stadium with home club Amman United.
- Watch highlights of the WRU National Cup, Bowl and Plate semi finals.
- Cardiff Blues look to sign Tomas Francis for the start of next term on dual contract with Welsh Rugby Union.
- Wales under-18s turn on the style with thrilling triumph over England
- Coach says there will be changes following shock Guinness Pro12 loss to Italians
- Chris Ashton scores twice as champions Saracens run in eight tries to hammer Bath at Allianz Park.
- Rugby Football Union’s top man wants to see tournament compressed into six weeks despite concerns over player welfare
- Merthyr’s Martin Thomas thought he’d won it two minutes from time, but a sensational last-ditch touchdown from Sam Jones snatched victory
- Ospreys head coach Steve Tandy says their defeat by Pro12 strugglers Benetton Treviso was a "disaster".
Pontypridd 42-37 Cross Keys: Ceri Sweeney the 22-point general as Valley Commandos survive semi-final fightbackPonty were leading 39-16 with 10 minutes left but three converted tries in five minutes saw Cross Keys move to within two points
Ospreys hope Welsh rugby fans - including Cardiff Blues supporters - will cheer them on in crunch Euro clash against StadeThe more fans in the stadium, the better, says managing director Millward
Stuart Barnes on why Warren Gatland must pick Stuart Hogg at full-back for the Lions ahead of Leigh Halfpenny and Liam WilliamsScotland star Hogg was unanimously voted the 2017 Six Nations Championship player of the tournament with 29,734 fans constituting 24.6% going for the dazzling Glasgow runner
Wales legend Shane Williams fractures jaw leading village club to cup final... but still hopes to play in Principality Stadium gameWilliams picked up a nasty injury as he helped Amman United secure a semi-final win over Cardigan, but the Wales legend hopes he can be fit for the final in just three weeks
- Cardiff Blues coach Danny Wilson says "a lot of positives" can be taken from a narrow defeat by Pro12 leaders Leinster.
The key talking points as Cardiff Blues give Danny Wilson plenty of positives despite agonising Leinster lossDublin defeat is tempered by bonus point and encouraging signs for Arms Park side
- Steve Tandy's side leave Italy empty handed and it could have a major impact on their Guinness Pro12 ambitions
- After two drama-packed WRU National Cup semi-finals it will be Pontypridd against RGC 1404 in the showpiece match on 'Finals Day' at the Principality Stadium on Sunday 16 April.
- Watch Clwb Rygbi's Welsh-language highlights as Ospreys suffer a shock defeat by Treviso in Italy.
- The Welsh side produced their worst performance of the season to severely dent their hopes of a top two finish
- The Ospreys had hoped to win every game through to the end of the season and pick up some serious silverware, but a 13-5 defeat in Treviso means they lost ground on the top two in the Guinness PRO12 and remain in third place.
- Ospreys ambition of winning a fifth Pro12 title suffered a massive blow as they were beaten 13-5 by Treviso.
- Shane Williams is set for an emotional return to the Principality Stadium with home club Amman United at the age of 40.
Wales legend Shane Williams to play at the Principality Stadium once again after inspiring village side to Bowl finalThe wing legend came on after 10 minutes of Amman United's National Bowl semi-final win against Cardigan and is now set to turn out at the Principality Stadium at the age of 40
- Wales legend Shane Williams will play at the Principality Stadium again after Amman United reach WRU National Bowl final.
- Fly-half comes off the bench to hold his nerve and claim East Midlands derby spoils for Leicester
After frustrating Six Nations Owen Williams stars with man-of-the-match display in Tigers' derby winOwen Williams cast aside his Six Nations frustration to come off the bench and deliver a man-of-the-match performance in a thrilling 36-31 Leicester victory over arch rivals Northampton in the East Midlands derby.
Follow @Welsh_Rugby_Nws on Twitter!