Caerphilly RFC to host Guinness Pro12 Welsh derby clash between Newport Gwent Dragons and Cardiff BluesThe Dragons were unable to play the match at Rodney Parade due to a fixture clash with Newport County
- We look at the battle facing the Ospreys and Wales skipper as he looks to overcome his Paris shoulder setback
- The referees for the Lions' Test matches against the back-to-back world champions have been revealed
- Wales' Test match against Tonga will take place in Auckland the day before the Lions tourists face Maori All Blacks.
Don't you dare cross Adam Jones! The brilliant video where Welsh icon won't let anyone touch Lions jersey just yetThe flowing locks 36-year-old star can be seen in a gripping video for thei Lions jersey suppliers entitled: 'The Canterbury Enforcer'
The rugby star who has never had a Wales look-in but is getting ready for his 12th season in the Aviva PremiershipMarc Jones’ departure from Bristol wasn't as high profile as that of Gavin Henson, but he has signed two-year deal with Sale Sharks
- Evans hoping to lead Men of Gwent to Pro12 upset at end of historic week at Rodney Parade
- Dragons skipper Lewis Evans will make his 200th appearance for the region when he leads his side against Ulster at Rodney Parade.
- The Glasgow No.15 won the title in 2016 and secured 24.6% of the vote this time around as 29,734 rugby fans gave the 53-times capped 24-year-old their backing
- Northampton Saints wing George North says he was disappointed no action was taken over an alleged bite on him in Wales' Six Nations defeat against France.
- Team details and match preview as Ulster continue their Pro12 title bid at Welsh strugglers Newport Gwent Dragons on Friday.
- Team details and match preview as Scarlets continue their bid for a Pro12 top four place against Scottish strugglers Edinburgh.
- Wayne Pivac's Scarlets welcome back their Wales internationals for their crunch Guinness Pro12 clash with Edinburgh in Llanelli.
- Eight of Rob Howley's Six Nations squad included in match-day 23 for crucial Guinness Pro12 clash
- Alun Wyn Jones' dream of a third Lions tour is still on after a scan revealed he is on course to return from injury well before Gatland's tourists leave in late May
- With Alun Wyn Jones and Sam Warburton likely to board the plane for New Zealand, who will Wales turn to for the Tests against Tonga and Samoa?
- WRU chief executive Martyn Phillips, WRU chairman Gareth Davies and Dragons chief executive Stuart Davies discuss the historic intentions of the governing body to assume operational control of the Newport Gwent Dragons, with a targeted completion date of 1st July.
- Steve Hansen's All Blacks last played in November on their autumn tour to Europe and were ready to go into battle with the Lions in June without any warm-up games
Bruised George North 'disappointed' no action is taken over being bitten in Six Nations defeat to FranceThe Lions star showed referee Wayne Barnes a bite mark on his inner upper arm in the frantic closing stages of Wales' 100-minute match at the Stade de France
- Newport Gwent Dragons chief Stuart Davies tells Ross Harries of the importance of accepting a proposed WRU takeover.
- It's a while until we know the line-ups of course, but it's not difficult to predict the nucleus of each side... so just how do they compare?
- Wales wing George North admits he is disappointed no action was taken over the alleged bite on him in Wales' Six Nations defeat against France.
- Wales wing George North says he is disappointed no action was taken over an alleged bite on him in their defeat by France.
- The WRU went public on the proposed takeover before it is complete, but the idea it might fail should send shivers down our spines
The big Welsh Rugby Debate: Our panel of experts will discuss the key talking points ahead of the Lions squad announcementIf you love rugby, you won't want to miss this
- New Zealander suggested press scrutiny over battle for No. 7 jersey in Wales contributed to Warburton relinquishing national captaincy
- Wales captain Alun Wyn Jones has been ruled out for around six weeks after suffering a shoulder injury in the RBS 6 Nations defeat to France.
The eye-opening details we know about the WRU takeover of the Dragons - and the questions that still need answeringThe name, the fine details of the deal, the money involved and the future of the players, coaches and pitch...we look at them all after Tuesday's press announcement
- The Welsh Rugby Union confirms it intends to take "operational control" of Newport Gwent Dragons by 1 July.
Newport Gwent Dragons would 'disappear' and Newport RFC would likely follow if WRU takeover is rejected, warns CEO Stuart DaviesNewport RFC shareholders will vote on whether to sell Rodney Parade to the Welsh Rugby Union in May
- Wales captain Alun Wyn Jones is out for six weeks with a shoulder injured suffered during Saturday's Six Nations defeat by France in Paris.
- Jones will not require surgery on his injured shoulder but will miss some huge Ospreys matches
- The Welsh Rugby Union made the big announcement at the Principality Stadium today
- The Welsh Rugby Union (WRU) today formally announced its intention to assume operational control of the Newport Gwent Dragons (NGD) region, both on and off the field - with a targeted completion date of 1st July - after reaching 'heads of terms' agreement.
- Statistically speaking, these were the best performers from Wales, England, Ireland and Scotland in the Six Nations
- After a tough Six Nations, Wales are likely to turn to youth for their Pacific island tour this summer
- Cardiff Blues and Wales prop Gethin Jenkins closing in on return from injury says regional coach Danny Wilson.
- Former Scarlets second row Dominic Day's nomadic career continues this Friday after he was named on the bench for Melbourne Rebels first Australian derby of the Super 15 season at AAMI Park.
- Young has been in sensational form for Wasps this season and has been rewarded by being nominated for the prestigious award
- After 'Super Saturday' in the RBS 6 Nations, Welsh rugby is now bracing itself for 'Cup Fever' this weekend with the semi-finals of the WRU National Cup, Plate and Bowl taking place.
- Eddie Jones says the British and Irish Lions should name four captains - one from each of their four national teams.
- Hopes that veteran Cardiff Blues prop Gethin Jenkins would return from injury in March were optimistic, but an April comeback is on the cards
- Wales fly-half Rhys Patchell is set to return after a three-month injury absence when Scarlets host Edinburgh on Friday.
- He's likely to miss the date with Stade Francais at the Principality Stadium
Why young Wales star who failed to play a single minute during Six Nations feels better for the experienceScarlets flyer reflects on a positive first taste of life at the Vale
- After almost eight months out with a knee injury, Luke Morgan is back doing what he does best: scoring tries for Wales in the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series.
- Sale Sharks re-sign hooker Marc Jones and scrum-half Will Cliff on two-year contracts from Premiership rivals Bristol.
- After months of speculation and uncertainty, the Rodney Parade outfit's future is about to take on a more certain look
Follow @Welsh_Rugby_Nws on Twitter!