- The WRU will announce their full coaching team for the summer next week
- The issue is again in the spotlight following the heavy fall which Wales wing George North suffered after jumping for the ball during his club Northampton’s Aviva Premiership clash with Leicester last Saturday
My daughters tell me about hurtful comments but criticism has made me stronger, says under-fire Rob HowleyThe interim Wales boss has received a load of flak after an uninspiring autumn series and says while he can withstand it, his family gets hurt
- Scott Williams is ready to slot back into midfield if the bad news is confirmed
The Welsh Rugby Podcast: The British Lions coaching situation is so familiar yet so different and Wales fans' concerns are validWales are set to provide the Lions with a chunk of their coaching staff again but this time the circumstances are different
- The club have revealed their current operation is completely unsustainable
Warren Gatland declares Wales 'the worst place in the world for criticism' during staunch defence of Rob HowleyHe says Howley is better off on the Lions tour than spending the summer with Wales
Controversial referee Craig Joubert calls time on his Test career to take full-time job with World RugbyThe South African, who was at the centre of a storm following the match-winning penalty he awarded to Australia in the dying seconds of their quarter-final with Scotland at last year’s World Cup, is to become a referee talent development coach for World Rugby
- Something will have to give when Carmarthen Quins head to Church Bank to take on Llandovery in the third round of the Foster's Challenge Cup.
Warren Gatland labels George North controversy 'confusing' and says player needs 'to see specialists'The Lions boss was quizzed on North's situation after the Wales wing was 'stood down' by his club after appearing to be knocked unconscious
Grenoble v Ospreys team news: Rory Thornton bidding to give Top 14 strugglers the cold shoulder at Stade Des AlpesThe Welsh region are bidding to strengthen their grip on Pool Two of the European Challenge Cup having picked up bonus point wins over Newcastle Falcons and Lyon
- It will be the third time forwards boss McBryde has been put in caretaker charge of his country, both previous occasions coinciding with Warren Gatland and Rob Howley being away on Lions business
- Welsh Rugby chief executive Martyn Phillips has confirmed Robin McBryde will lead Wales' coaching team for this summer's tour of the Pacific Islands.
- Wales have now committed two head coaches to the Lions in the same year with the interim boss following Gatland to New Zealand next summer
- Rob Howley talks about the honour of joining the 2017 British & Irish Lions coaching team, and recalls some special memories as a player.
- Warren Gatland today announced the coaching team for the British & Irish Lions 2017 Tour to New Zealand.
When George North plays again doesn't matter, only the risk doing so might have on his long term healthThe Wales and Lions wing must be certain that there is no increased risk to his brain in continuing to take to a rugby field at the highest level
Popular rugby presenter reveals the utter tragedy he's faced amid 30-year battle with crippling depressionFor more than 30 years, he has fought a battle against crippling bouts of depression, heightened by heartbreaking tragedy
- An urgent meeting was convened on Tuesday night to start the process of reviewing what actually happened at Welford Road on Saturday
Iconic Welsh rugby club on the brink of folding after telling 35-strong squad to find other clubs - reportsLondon Welsh are poised to go out of business next week according to newspaper reports as deadline nears to pay Her Majesty’s Revenues & Customs £250,000.
- Powerhouse Wales Sevens stalwart Adam Thomas plays in his 34th HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series tournament this weekend in Cape Town. We caught up with him the day after a long flight to South Africa from Dubai, where Wales finished an impressive fourth in the opening tournament of the season...
- Coleg y Cymoedd will have a hat-trick of WRU Midweek Under 18 League titles, as well as a touch of revenge, in mind when they once again march on the Welsh capital for another final against arch-rivals Coleg Sir Gar today.
- • Wing waiting on all-clear from concussion expert to return to playing
• Premiership Rugby launches review into incident in Leicester matchThe Northampton and Wales wing George North will not play again until he has been cleared by a concussion expert after the club admitted its medical team were unaware that he seemed to have been knocked out during Saturday’s Premiership match against Leicester in allowing him to return to the field.North was tackled in the air by his opposite
- Wales flanker Dan Lydiate can make a full recovery from the injury that has ended his season, says Ospreys defence coach Brad Davis.
- On the eve of Warren Gatland revealing his lieutenants for next summer's tour, here are some left-field candidates
- George North is stood down from playing by Northampton until he has undergone independent assessment of a head injury.
- Wales and Ospreys back row James King, who came through the North Wales age grade system, nominated North Wales Regional Community Rugby Manager Marc Roberts, in the WRU's 'Diolch' initiative where squad players thanked those who played a part in their rise to the top.
- Toulon declined to release Wales' part-time fitness chief Paul Stridgeon for the November series because they wanted him on club duty
George North won't play again until independent experts carry out further tests following injury furoreNorthampton Saints say that North wouldn't have been allowed back onto the field 'if evidence suggesting a loss of consciousness had been available to the medical team'
- As Wales Women count down the days to the 2017 Six Nations - and two huge home matches against England and Ireland - we talk to James Nolan, the man who will ensure they are in the right shape to challenge for honours.
Criticise Alex Cuthbert for his rugby if you like - but no player deserves foul-mouthed abuse on the streets of CardiffMark Orders opinion: Criticism of Cuthbert's Wales performances have been justified, but a minority of Welsh fans have gone over the top - and he should never have been picked by Robert Howley
- The wife of ex-Welsh rugby international Scott Gibbs is in a critical condition in an Italian hospital after being hit by a motorbike, her family says.
- Clermont Auvergne's Wales prop Aaron Jarvis is out for between four and six weeks because of a wrist injury.
- It's unclear whether Evans has been offered a National Dual Contract or if the Scarlets are funding the new contract entirely
- Rob Howley's men won three of their four matches in November, but what impact did the results have on the ranking system ahead of next year's draw for the 2019 Rugby World Cup?
- England and Ireland dominate and there is room for plenty of All Blacks while Stuart Hogg and Justin Tipuric fly the flag for Scotland and WalesFull-back Stuart Hogg (Scotland)The lovely individual try Hogg scored against Georgia in Kilmarnock earns him this award, a 70-metre solo effort which required a neat chip and regather in addition to pace and vision. Rob Kearney and Mike Brown both have their warrior qualities and Ben Smith enjoyed a great Rugby Championship but Hogg is currently in pole
- Billy Boston - The Welsh rugby legend who never played at the Arms Park
- After he is recognised for a lifetime's achievement at the Welsh Sports Awards, BBC Wales Sport reflects on the unfulfilled ambition of rugby legend Billy Boston.
- It is understood Kate George Weaver-Gibbs was hit by a scooter on a pedestrian crossing in Verona
- Former Wales rugby international Scott Gibbs and his wife are understood to have been involved in a road accident in Italy.
- Rugby Correspondent Andy Howell profiles the candidates for the big roles
- He says he feels lucky he got the chance to play with them
- Townsend succeeds Vern Cotter as Scotland coach at the end of the season and has decided to take them to Australia next summer rather than go to New Zealand with the best of British and Irish rugby
- The Women's Regional Championship will once again come down to a winner takes all shootout between West Wales rivals Ospreys and Scarlets thanks to the Scarlets securing a seven-try-to-one, 35-5victory away to the Blues at the BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park yesterday.
This is the current state of play with the Welsh regions in Europe and who is likely to make the knockout stagesAll the Welsh regions are still in contention but the next couple of weeks are vitally important
- Warburton doesn't even make the bench in Lawrence Dallaglio and Stuart Barnes's matchday 23s
- North maintains he purposely laid still after landing on his neck following a mid-air collision with Leicester Tigers' Adam Thompstone
- The Aviva Premiership basement club have announced the appointment of former Samoa captain and Connacht coach Pat Lam as their head man for next season
- Beating Merthyr has boosted Carmarthen Quins hopes of reaching a top eight spot in the Principality Premiership. Quins captain Haydn Pugh is delighted with his team's progress and is determined that everyone from the Under 6s through to the senior team, enjoys the ride.
The remarkable moment a 24-stone Welsh prop turned into Shane Williams to set up one of the tries of the seasonThe giant forward has become a huge hit on social media after his remarkable involvement in the stunning try
Follow @Welsh_Rugby_Nws on Twitter!