Some Would Prefer To Watch The Grass Grow Rather T
Vitalfootball: Man City: 24/10/2016 12:12:00
Apathy, frustration, goodness knows what's wrong with a handful of Blues, but reading some social media comments post the Southampton draw at the Etihad on Sunday then...
- Perez On Arsenal Chances
Vitalfootball: Arsenal: 24/10/2016 12:49:01
After signing from Deportivo La Coruna for £17m in August Perez came to Arsenal expecting to be involved more than he has so far.
- Good Teams Keep Clean Sheets
Vitalfootball: Norwich: 24/10/2016 12:22:01
Have City been getting away with it?
- Cazorla Was Missed Against Middlesbrough
Vitalfootball: Arsenal: 24/10/2016 12:36:01
Arsenal might have retained an unbeaten run but the seven-match winning run did end after a disappointing draw at home against Middlesbrough, in a match Cazorla was missed in.
- Aston Villa Fans React To Win Against Fulham...
Vitalfootball: Aston Villa: 24/10/2016 12:51:00
Post match reactions to Aston Villa winning against Fulham.
- Thistlecrack will face four rivals when he makes his eagerly awaited debut over fences at Chepstow on Tuesday.
Performances of the Weekend: Hazard lights up Stamford Bridge, Plea show no mercy, history made in Africa…via World SoccerEden Hazard leads Chelsea rout, Alessane Plea ensures Nice have no need for Balotelli, African Champions league glory, plus the goal of the weekend. Nabil Bentaleb waves to supporters after Schalke's victory over Mainz.Eden Hazard leads Chelsea rout, Alassane Plea ensures Nice have no need for Balotelli, African Champions league glory, plus the goal of the weekend.
- via World SoccerKevin Prince Boateng supplys the finishing volley but the assist from Tana is something to behold in this wonderful team goal for Las Palmas against Villarreal.Las Palmas score one of the goals of the season as Kevin Prince Boateng finishes off a fantastic move against Villarreal in La Liga.
- Joe Hart Or Claudio Bravo Poll
Vitalfootball: Man City: 24/10/2016 10:30:01
Joe Hart has been with Manchester City for 10 years prior to being farmed out, on loan to Italy, while Claudio Bravo has been with the club 10 minutes. However, based on...
- Blues v Villa : the five do'sVitalfootball: Birmingham: 24/10/2016 10:24:00
Rob Wildey outlines five areas that Blues can exploit Villa on Sunday
- Blues v Villa : the five don'tsVitalfootball: Birmingham: 24/10/2016 10:36:01
Rob Wildey assesses what Blues must not do on Sunday
- Barcelona angered by latest injury
Vitalfootball: Barca: 24/10/2016 11:00:01
It has not been a good start to the season for Barcelona in regards to results or injuries.
- Dual Derby winner Harzand has been retired and will stand at the Aga Khan's Gilltown Stud in 2017.
- Pedro reckons Chelsea can challenge for the Premier League title after Sunday's 4-0 victory over Manchester United.
- Juan Mata says Manchester United need to stay strong if they are to bounce back from the Chelsea humiliation and win Wednesday's derby against Manchester City.
- Our team reflects on the weekend's sport with an eye on future betting opportunities in racing, football, F1 and rugby league.
- Wolves 0-1 Leeds - Highlights
Vitalfootball: Wolves: 24/10/2016 08:31:00
Wolves were beaten by Leeds in the Championship on Saturday.
- Nottingham Forest 1-2 Cardiff - Highlights
Vitalfootball: Forest: 24/10/2016 08:34:01
Nottingham Forest were beaten by Cardiff in the Championship on Saturday.
- Mawson Aiming To Make Same Impact As Ashley Williams
Vitalfootball: Swansea: 24/10/2016 09:00:00
Swansea City defender Alfie Mawson says he's hoping to make the same impact as Ashley Williams did
- Match highlights - Pompey 1-2 Notts County
Vitalfootball: Portsmouth: 24/10/2016 09:00:00
What a disappointment that was! The 1st half wasn't bad, in fact large chunks of it were good but the 2nd half was just woeful with a soft centred Pompey beaten 2-1 by Notts County.
- I Didn`t Want Pep - Send Him Back To Spain!
Vitalfootball: Man City: 24/10/2016 08:59:00
Manchester City hosted Southampton in front of 53,731 quiet, disgruntled and frustrated Blues yesterday and so what's going wrong and why are some fans losing patience..
- Ian Ogg heads to Ayr for today's tip and sides with a potentially well handicapped runner making his debut for a new yard.
- Audio - Smith & Bentley Talk Barnsley
Vitalfootball: Brentford: 24/10/2016 07:00:01
Head coach Dean Smith and goalkeeper Daniel Bentley have both been speaking of the frustrating day that was Barnsley.
- Audio - Harris On Fleetwood Win
Vitalfootball: Millwall: 24/10/2016 07:00:01
Manager Neil Harris declared himself 'delighted' with Millwall's performance this weekend over Fleetwood Town.
- Audio - Dyche On Everton
Vitalfootball: Burnley: 24/10/2016 07:00:01
Manager Sean Dyche has been speaking of his delight at the weekend's result against Ronald Koeman's Everton.
- Audio - Bowyer On Nervy Win
Vitalfootball: Blackpool: 24/10/2016 07:00:01
Manager Gary Bowyer has been reflecting on the victory over Doncaster Rovers this weekend.
- Audio - Benitez Talks Ipswich
Vitalfootball: Newcastle: 24/10/2016 07:00:01
A weekend full of positives for Newcastle United manager Rafa Benitez following victory over Ipswich Town on Saturday.
- Alastair Cook hailed Ben Stokes as a once in a generation cricketer after the all-rounder bowled England to victory.
- Ben Stokes took the last two wickets to fall as England edge out Bangladesh by 22 runs in the first Test.
- Rampant Chelsea Batter Mourinho`s United
Vitalfootball: Chelsea: 24/10/2016 01:00:01
And set a record in the process.
- Football Nirvana
Vitalfootball: Chelsea: 23/10/2016 23:39:00
This was way more than just another match and it was worth more than just three points!!!
- Total Donimation!
Vitalfootball: Chelsea: 23/10/2016 23:32:00
Don Antonio Conte`s Chelsea today put on a football masterclass against visiting Manchester United
- Daniel Stacey's View - Latics 0 Brighton 1
Vitalfootball: Wigan: 23/10/2016 22:36:01
Daniel Stacey takes a South Stand view of Saturday's home defeat to Brighton
- Lewis Hamilton won the United States Grand Prix to close the gap on championship leader Nico Rosberg to 26 points.
- LUFC Leeds United Loan Watch October 17th - 23rd
Vitalfootball: Leeds Utd: 23/10/2016 20:08:00
Leeds United have six players out on loan at the moment and Vital Leeds is once again look at how the players are doing on their travels.
- Rodgers wants final victory
Vitalfootball: Celtic: 23/10/2016 19:47:00
Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has told his side to now go out and win the Scottish League Cup following their late 1-0 victory against Old Firm rivals Rangers.
- A review of Sunday's action in the European Champions Cup, as Leicester beat Racing 92 and Wasps drew at Toulouse.
- United (h) - Conte`s Thoughts
Vitalfootball: Chelsea: 23/10/2016 19:23:00
Antonio Conte definitely won the battle of the managers this afternoon.
- Some Words From the Vanquished One!
Vitalfootball: Chelsea: 23/10/2016 19:29:00
Before kick-off this afternoon, Jose Mourinho was all smiles.
- Redcar Town Ladies 1 York City Ladies Reserves 1
Vitalfootball: York: 23/10/2016 19:25:01
York City Ladies Reserves were held to their first draw of the season at Redcar Town on Sunday afternoon.
- LUFC Former Midfielder Announces His Retirement
Vitalfootball: Leeds Utd: 23/10/2016 19:30:01
Former Leeds United midfielder Stephen McPhail has announced his retirement from football at the age of 36
- A clean slate for Blues...but will it stay that way?
Vitalfootball: Birmingham: 23/10/2016 19:14:01
Vital Birmingham editor Tom Heslop discusses the importance of a clean slate for the side as they prepare to face rivals Aston Villa
- The BetfredSuper League fixtures for 2017 have been announced, with St Helens hosting Leeds in the opening game.
- Jose Mourinho is humiliated on his return to Chelsea as his former club thump his Manchester United side at Stamford Bridge.
- Padraig Harrington produced a closing bogey-free 65 to win his first European Tour title in eight years at the Portugal Masters.
- Eighteen people are arrested following the Scottish League Cup semi-final between Celtic and Rangers.
- Glasgow City defeat Hibernian Ladies 3-1 to win the Scottish Women's Premier League title for the 10th successive season.
- A review of Sunday's action in the NFL, as New York Giants deny Los Angeles Rams at Twickenham.
- Jose Mourinho saw his Manchester United side thrashed 4-0 by Chelsea on his return to Stamford Bridge.
- Antonio Conte was unapologetic after Jose Mourinho appeared to take exception to his celebrations at Stamford Bridge.
Follow @news_soccer_uk on Twitter!