- Matt Ritchie's double helps Newcastle ease into the FA Cup fourth round with a 3-1 victory over fellow Championship side Birmingham at St James' Park.
- Matt Ritchie's double helps Newcastle ease into the FA Cup fourth round with victory over fellow Championship side Birmingham at St James' Park.
- Lucas Leiva's first goal in almost seven years sends Liverpool into the FA Cup fourth round at the expense of League Two Plymouth.
- Shane Long caps his 100th appearance for Southampton by bundling in a stoppage-time winner to see off Norwich in a dire FA Cup third-round replay.
- AOL UK
Tottenham reject Premier League, Bundesliga offers for Wimmer
Tottenham have rejected transfer bids from Premier League and Bundesliga clubs for defender Kevin Wimmer, according to the player's agent. The 24-year-old, who joined from Cologne for a reported EUR5.1million in May 2015, has only played 270 minutes ...en meer »
- Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri is inducted into the Italian Football Federation's Hall of Fame.
- Liverpool decide not to include Joel Matip for the FA Cup replay at Plymouth as confusion over the defender's availability goes on.
- Ipswich Town manager Mick McCarthy says his future is out of his hands after the "dreadful" FA Cup 1-0 loss to Lincoln City.
- Everton may abandon plans to sign Standard Liege's £10.5m-rated Algeria forward Ishak Belfodil after the deal hit complications.
- AOL UK
Giroud wants Premier League title but understands China temptations
Olivier Giroud has a never-say-never attitude when it comes to moving to the big-spending Chinese Super League, but for now his main priority is winning the Premier League with Arsenal. The Frenchman has won the FA Cup twice with the Gunners since ...en meer »
- Manchester United say they have become the first sports club in England to appoint a full-time counter-terrorism manager.
- Former Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal says he is on a sabbatical and has not retired, despite reports to the contrary.
- BBC Radio Lincolnshire commentator Michael Hortin gets carried away as Nathan Arnold scores a late winner to send Lincoln through to the FA Cup fourth round.
- Former national football star Mohamed Aboutrika is accused of funding the banned Muslim Brotherhood.
- Burnley progress to the FA Cup fourth round as goals from Sam Vokes and Andre Gray prove enough against a dispirited Sunderland at Turf Moor.
- Blackpool forward Bright Osayi-Samuel scores a 120th-minute winner as the League Two side shock hosts Barnsley 2-1 in their FA Cup third-round replay.
- Jamie Paterson's early strike sees Championship side Bristol City through to the FA Cup fourth round at the expense of League One Fleetwood Town.
- Non-league Lincoln City reach the FA Cup fourth round for the first time in 41 years as Nathan Arnold's injury-time strike secures a deserved 1-0 victory over Ipswich at Sincil Bank.
- Late goals give non-league sides Lincoln and Sutton, plus League Two Blackpool, FA Cup shocks on Tuesday evening.
- Christian Benteke came off the bench and scored twice for Crystal Palace as they fought back to beat Bolton in their FA Cup third-round replay.
- Non-league Sutton set up a glamorous FA Cup fourth-round home tie against Leeds with a thrilling win at 10-man AFC Wimbledon.
- Non-league Sutton set up a glamorous FA Cup fourth-round home tie against Leeds with a thrilling 3-1 replay win at 10-man League One side AFC Wimbledon.
- Non-league Lincoln City reach the fourth round of the FA Cup for the first time in 41 years with a victory over Ipswich at Sincil Bank.
- Leicester's FA Cup fourth-round trip to Derby will be shown live on BBC One, as will Manchester United v Wigan and Millwall v Watford.
- Dan Fitchett scores in the last few seconds of the match to give non-league Sutton United a 3-1 victory against 10-man AFC Wimbledon in their FA Cup third-round replay.
Premier League referee Mike Dean dropped to the Championship
Referee Mike Dean has been demoted to the English second tier for the upcoming weekend of domestic football action. The official has come in for heavy criticism over recent weeks for a number of controversial decisions in high-profile fixtures. And the ...en meer »
- Egypt goalkeeper Essam El-Hadary becomes the oldest player at an Africa Cup of Nations tournament and keeps a clean sheet against Mali.
- Liverpool will find out on Friday whether a disciplinary case against Joel Matip will be opened over the defender's availability.
- Football must do more to deter drug cheats, says Toni Minichiello, the former coach of Olympic gold medallist Jessica Ennis-Hill.
- Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure turns down a £430,000-a-week offer from the Chinese Super League.
- Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen's injury in the win over West Brom on Saturday is revealed to be ligament damage to his ankle.
- Andre Ayew scores the only goal of the game to give Ghana a 1-0 victory over Uganda in their opening match at the Africa Cup of Nations.
- To celebrate Juventus' controversial new crest, we challenge readers of BBC Sportsday to re-design their club's logo, or one for their favourite sports star.
- Chelsea striker Diego Costa trains with the Blues squad for the first time since being linked with a move to China.
- Manchester City defender Bacary Sagna is fined £40,000 by the Football Association for a comment he posted on social media.
- Swansea City complete the signing of midfielder Tom Carroll from Tottenham for a fee of about £4.5m.
- Jurgen Klopp insists that neither Liverpool nor Joel Matip have done anything wrong following confusion over the Cameroon defender's decision not to play at the Africa Cup of Nations.
- Take our quiz and see if you can match these football club's crests to the elaborate marketing description.
- BBC Sport looks at how football fans reacted to Juventus' new club badge after the Italian club replaced their iconic crest with a modern new design.
- AOL UK
Kane: Tottenham can win Premier League
Harry Kane and Tottenham believe they can win the Premier League this season after falling short last term. Tottenham went toe-to-toe with champions Leicester City in 2015-16 until falling away late in the campaign as Kane and Co. eventually finished ...en meer »
- AC Milan fight back from 2-0 down at half-time to secure a point at Torino and go fifth in the Serie A table.
- DR Congo put pre-tournament strike action behind them to beat Morocco at the Africa Cup of Nations, despite finishing with 10 men.
- Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's FA Cup third-round replay between Lincoln City and Ipswich Town.
- Chelsea have no intention of selling top-scorer Diego Costa amid reports he is unsettled and a target for Chinese clubs.
- West Ham reject a second bid from Ligue 1 club Marseille for France forward Dimitri Payet.
- Defending champions Ivory Coast and Togo draw 0-0 in their opening Group C match at the Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon.
- Liverpool defender Joel Matip could miss a further six matches because of confusion about his international clearance.
- Sam Allardyce says Crystal Palace will be looking to recruit players from outside England due to the "vast cost" of players in the country.
- Chelsea striker Diego Costa trains alone while his team-mates are given the day off after their weekend win at Leicester City.
- West Brom have made a bid of about £10m for Hull midfielder Jake Livermore after missing out on Morgan Schneiderlin.
Follow @UK_Pr_league on Twitter!