- Following the most thrilling series of last-16 matches ever it seems fitting to count down the finest games the competition has produced since the format was changed in 1992.
- MARTIN SAMUEL AT WEMBLEY: Gareth Southgate was on the pitch when Jermain Defoe played his first game for England. His last? Well, that may be some way off now after this display.
- Reds midfielder sets up another goal as Gareth Southgate's men win at Wembley
- Blues midfielder was one of only two outfield players not to play a single minute during this week's England games
- The Blues invited some of their Junior fans to enjoy an unforgettable experience
- Adam Lallana registered an assist during England’s 2-0 World Cup qualifying win over Lithuania at Wembley on Sunday evening.
- Denmark youngster Mikkel Duelund keen to impress suitors and upset England under-21s
Brave Bradley Lowery enjoys day to remember as he leads out England for Lithuania World Cup qualifierSunderland fan's fight against cancer has captured the hearts of the nation
- Ireland striker's wife says her husband used breathing technique learnt during pregnancy
- Everton announced last week that they have agreed to buy Dock site
Seamus Coleman what the papers say: 'Maybe Taylor felt it was expected of him to leave something on his opponent'The national media reflect on Everton star Coleman's leg break and the challenge that did it
Seamus Coleman what the paper say: 'Maybe Taylor felt it was expected of him to leave something on his opponent'The national media reflect on Everton star Coleman's leg break and the challenge that did it
- Casey Stoney made an assured debut as Liverpool Ladies reached the semi-finals of the Women's FA Cup after a deserved 2-0 win over Notts County Ladies on Sunday afternoon.
- There was plenty of cheer among former Reds following their win over Spaniards
- Reds attacker upbeat ahead of battle for Champions League qualification
- The former Everton star has been heavily linked with a return after dwindling game time at Old Trafford
- Clarence Seedorf and Luis Figo labelled Anfield ‘amazing’ after playing at Liverpool’s home ground for Real Madrid’s Legends side on Saturday.
- Reds attacker praises fellow Brazilian as rumours swirl of interest from Spanish giants
Roy Evans podcast special - 'I knew Houllier situation was wrong, my one big Liverpool regret, and what Klopp must do to make Reds winners again'Neil Jones and Andy Kelly sit down with the former Liverpool manager to talk about his long Anfield career - a must-listen
- A round-up of the latest Everton transfer gossip around the web
- Seven-year-old Blues supporter Jake wrote 'We will miss you so much and why does it have to be before the derby?
- Anfield legend Graeme Souness sees similarities between the two but backs Reds to beat rivals to top four
- Scoring at Anfield is a feeling that will never get old for Robbie Fowler, who says he still ‘lives on goals’ after netting at the Kop end yet again.
- Martin O'Neill says defender's determination will help in gruelling recovery
- There were legends out on the pitch – and those in the stands produced something special too
- A round-up of the latest Liverpool transfer gossip from around the web
Liverpool news and transfer rumours recap - La Liga trio linked, Wijnaldum woe, Gray clause revealedAll the latest news and views from Anfield
- All the latest news and views from Anfield
Everton news and transfer rumours recap - Coleman recovery begins, Lukaku notches for Belgium, Barkley snub?All the latest news and views from Goodison Park
Everton news and transfer rumours LIVE - Coleman recovery begins, Lukaku notches for Belgium, Barkley snub?All the latest news and views from Goodison Park
- Steven Gerrard scoring a quite brilliant goal at the Kop end. Sounds familiar, doesn't it?
- Philippe Coutinho is unconcerned about Everton's upturn in form in 2017 and insists that Liverpool will be ready when they arrive at Anfield next Saturday.
- When Jürgen Klopp introduced Ben Woodburn for Philippe Coutinho on the hour mark during Liverpool's 2-1 win over Burnley at Anfield earlier this month, it was a hugely inspiring moment for for one Academy youngster watching on from the stands.
- In his latest column, Liverpool Ladies boss Scott Rogers explains why the team are counting on their wonderful fans more than ever before as they prepare to face Notts County Ladies in the Women’s FA Cup quarter-final on Sunday.
- Trips to Anfield and Old Trafford will be barometer of where Ronald Koeman's side stand
- Saturday's Legends meeting demonstrated supporters and opponents want Reds back in the Champions League
- Liverpool Ladies take on Notts County in the Women's FA Cup quarter-final at the Select Security Stadium in Widnes on Sunday afternoon - and make sure you pick up the official matchday programme.
- Plenty of players have suffered leg breaks and returned to the top level in the past
- Blues striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin cut his teeth with Stalybridge Celtic
- Real Madrid great is a big fan of the Liverpool legend
- Philippe Coutinho was sublime at the start of the season. Where have the silky skills gone?.
- Liverpool are reportedly looking into the prospect of signing Chelsea forward Dominic Solanke in the summer transfer window.
- Liverpool believe their bid to sign Real Madrid star James Rodriguez is back on – if they make the Champions League.
Follow @UK_Liverpool_FC on Twitter!