Alan Pardew's job at Crystal Palace is safe for now after chairman Steve Parish gives boss his backingAlan Pardew has received a public show of support from Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish, but the under-fire boss still has a job to convince the club’s American shareholders.
- Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish has thrown his weight behind under-pressure manager Alan Pardew.
- Crystal Palace will travel to Bolton Wanderers in the third round of the FA Cup.
Alan Pardew is awake to the threat of being sacked as Crystal Palace boss despite win over SouthamptonSAM CUNNINGHAM AT SELHURST PARK: Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew admitted he still won't be able to sleep easy despite staving off the sack with an emphatic win over Southampton.
- Everybody, from the clubs to the FA to the media, needs to look at how this came to be secret for so long. Yet the Professional Footballers’ Association in particular have many questions to answer.
- It was a tense day in SE25 as the Eagles faced the daunting prospect of seven defeats in a row. Jamesey hoped for the best...and got his wish.
- Despite both time and space, Forster missed a routine back-pass from Jose Fonte, gifting possession to Christian Benteke who was left with the simplest of tap-ins from in front of goal.
- Crystal Palace finally ended a run of six straight defeats with a 3-0 win at home to Southampton.
England manager Gareth Southgate at Selhurst Park to convince Wilfried Zaha not to commit international future to Ivory CoastGareth Southgate will hold talks with Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha in an effort to persuade him not to commit his international future to Ivory Coast today.
Crystal Palace 3-0 Southampton: A birthday brace for Christian Benteke seals a vital three points for Alan Pardew's menSAM CUNNINGHAM AT SELHURST PARK: Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew ended a run of six defeats in a row with a win over Southampton that should keep him in his job for another week at least.
- Harry Kane and Christian Benteke netted doubles as Tottenham Hotspur hammered Swansea City 5-0, while Crystal Palace ended a run of six straight losses with a 3-0 victory over Southampton.
- There are five 3pm kick-offs in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon and DAN RIPLEY will keep you up to date as the goals fly in. Among the games is Tottenham vs Swansea at White Hart Lane.
- Alan Pardew heads into the match that will determine his future on the back of a week in which he has turned to desperate measures to improve a side that cannot stop losing.
Crystal Palace vs Southampton: Team news, kick-off time, probable line-ups, odds and stats for Premier League clashGet the latest team news and stats ahead of the Premier League clash between Crystal Palace and Southampton on Saturday.
- Pulis was labelled 'deceitful' in a report by a Premier League arbitration panel which was made public this week. And he faces an estimated bill of up to £6m including legal costs.
- Crystal Palace go into the Premier League match against Southampton on Saturday looking to turn around their season and stop a bad run of 6 defeats on the trot.
- Sportsmail understands the 55-year-old is highly likely to be sacked if Palace suffer a seventh straight league defeat when they welcome Southampton to Selhurst Park on Saturday.
Crystal Palace goalkeeper Steve Mandanda ruled out for six weeks as he undergoes surgery on knee injuryCrystal Palace have been dealt a further blow with the news that first-choice goalkeeper Steve Mandanda will be out for six weeks with a knee injury. He will undergo surgery this week.
- Crystal Palace defender Pape Souare has cast doubt on whether he'll ever be able to play football again.
- Harry the tipster offers his betting thoughts on Saturday's match between Crystal Palace and Southampton.
Alan Pardew on brink of being sacked as Crystal Palace boss with Sam Allardyce favourite to replace himSAMI MOKBEL - EXCLUSIVE: Following a run of six consecutive League defeats, another loss against Southampton on Saturday will almost certainly seal Alan Pardew's fate.
- Crystal Palace left back Pape Souare has admitted his career could be over as he continues to recover from his horror crash on the M4 in September. The Senegal broke his thigh bone and jaw.
- The Crystal Palace forward posted an image from his hospital bed giving the thumbs up and assured fans he will be back. Wickham was injured during the defeat by Swansea on Saturday.
- Manchester United chief executive Ed Woodward has enjoyed an evening away from Old Trafford in the company of some friends from the world of football... and soap actor Jake Wood.
Manchester United chief Ed Woodward joins Gary Lineker's birthday celebrations with Crystal Palace chairman Steve ParishManchester United chief executive Ed Woodward has enjoyed an evening away from Old Trafford in the company of some friends from the world of football... and soap actor Jake Wood.
- Crystal Palace forward Connor Wickham is set to miss the rest of the campaign due to an anterior cruciate ligament injury.
Connor Wickham set to miss the rest of the season as Crystal Palace confirm striker will undergo surgery to fix cruciate knee ligament injuryCrystal Palace have been dealt a massive blow with the news striker Connor Wickham is set to miss the rest of the season with a severe cruciate knee ligament injury. Wickham will now have surgery.
- Get into the Christmas spirit with our exclusive Crystal Palace snowman sweatshirts.
RFU bigwig John Spencer in a right royal mess after making sexist remark about Princess Charlene of MonacoCHARLES SALE: John Spencer, in line to be the next RFU president, caused controversy by making a sexist remark about Princess Charlene of Monaco before England's match against South Africa.
- Tony Pulis has lost a £3.7 million High Court fight with a former club. Pulis, who manages West Brom, had earlier this year been ordered to pay £3.7 million damages to former club Crystal Palace.
- Former Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis has been ordered to pay the Eagles £3.77 million in compensation.
- The 26-year-old midfielder impressed scouts as he scored for his club, Turkish side Osmanlispor, in their Europa League tie at Steaua Bucharest last Thursday. He has also caught the eye of Everton.
- Wilfried Zaha has decided to switch international allegiances and play for the Ivory Coast.
- The 24-year-old met with Augustin Sidy Diallo, president of the Ivorian Football Federation, and the team's manager Michel Dussuyer before opting to turn his back on England.
- Everyone will be talking about Jose Mourinho kicking a bottle but it must not mask Manchester United’s poor start to the season.
Wilfried Zaha gives up on England as his intention to switch international allegiance to Ivory Coast is confirmedWilfried Zaha has decided to play international football for the Ivory Coast after failing to add to the two England caps he won in friendlies between November 2012 and August 2013.
- Alan Pardew has promised that heads will roll when he holds an inquest this week to cure the defensive crisis that has wrecked Crystal Palace’s season.
- The Eagles scored the fewest out of nine goals in the sixth loss running at Swansea. Jamesey watched on screen while Wilf King was at the Liberty Stadium
- Everyone will be talking on Monday about Jose Mourinho kicking a bottle but it must not mask Manchester United’s poor start to the season.
- Alan Pardew insisted he is the man to save Crystal Palace as he moved perilously close to the sack in an extraordinary 5-4 defeat against Swansea at the Liberty Stadium.
- Crystal Palace lost 5-4 away in an incredible roller-coaster game at basement side Swansea City.
Liverpool 2-0 Sunderland and Swansea 5-4 Crystal Palace, RESULTS: Plus all the other Premier League scores and resultsJurgen Klopp's Liverpool will be expecting to return to winning ways at home to Sunderland while Swansea host Crystal Palace. Follow the action LIVE with Sportsmail's BEN GROUNDS.
Swansea 5-4 Crystal Palace: Fernando Llorente scores injury-time double to sink struggling Eagles in enthralling Premier League encounterRIATH AL-SAMARRAI AT THE LIBERTY STADIUM: Fernando Llorente scored twice in injury-time to earn Swansea a much-needed victory against Crystal Palace in an enthralling encounter on Saturday.
Liverpool 0-0 Sunderland, LIVE scores: Plus all the other Premier League games as Swansea host Crystal PalaceJurgen Klopp's Liverpool will be expecting to return to winning ways at home to Sunderland while Swansea host Crystal Palace. Follow the action LIVE with Sportsmail's BEN GROUNDS.
Liverpool v Sunderland, LIVE scores: Plus all the other Premier League games as Swansea host Crystal PalaceJurgen Klopp's Liverpool will be expecting to return to winning ways at home to Sunderland while Swansea host Crystal Palace. Follow the action LIVE with Sportsmail's BEN GROUNDS.
- JAMIE CARRAGHER: There are times when I watch Jurgen Klopp leaping around the Anfield touchline after Liverpool have scored and I think to myself: 'I wish that was me.'
- Alan Pardew believes the next three games will define Crystal Palace’s season and it is increasingly probable that they will also determine his future as the club’s manager.
- Crystal Palace's highly-rated whizzkid Jordan Norman-Williams has given Eagles fans a glimpse of the future after a video emerged of the 16-year-old pulling off an incredible piece of skill.
- From matching Sunderland toothbrushes to a rubber duck in Burnley colours, we've broken down the very worst Christmas merchandise being flogged by our top-flight teams.
Follow @CPFC_News_ on Twitter!