- Request sent to Wolverhampton City Council by Kristofor karolski on 19 February 2017 .
- The chief executive's tenure has run alongside the "most difficult and challenging of times" for Birmingham City Council.
- Police reviewed evidence in the murder of the paperboy following a documentary on television last year.
Jailed: Prolific Wolverhampton burglar put behind bars to protect the public
A prolific burglar has been locked up for five years to protect the public after breaking into two more homes. Wolverhampton Crown Court, where the case was heard. Jamie Haworth was told by Judge Michael Challinor at Wolverhampton Crown Court: “You ...
FA Cup roundup: Chelsea down Wolverhampton Wanderers; Lincoln City, Millwall claim major upsets - FirstpostFirstpost
FA Cup roundup: Chelsea down Wolverhampton Wanderers; Lincoln City, Millwall claim major upsets
London: Non-league Lincoln City and third-tier Millwall struck late winners as Burnley and Premier League champions Leicester City were humbled on a historic day in the FA Cup on Saturday. Sean Raggett scored an 89th-minute header as Lincoln, who ...and more »
- As our arts centres and museums suffer funding cuts, several are seeking innovative ways to increase their income and footfall. But can quirky fundraisers keep our tourist attractions afloat?
- Birmingham City boss Gianfranco Zola awaits talks with Blues' owners after their worst defeat since he took charge.
- Premier League leaders Chelsea reach the quarter-finals of the FA Cup with victory over Wolves in an entertaining tie at Molineux.
- BBC News
Wolverhampton Wanderers 0-2 Chelsea
Premier League leaders Chelsea reached the quarter-finals of the FA Cup with victory over Wolves in an entertaining tie at Molineux. Wolves, just five points above the Championship relegation zone, took a positive approach in the first half as George ...
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Chelsea live stream and team news – FA Cup fifth round match coverage on talkSPORTtalkSPORT.com
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Chelsea Betting: Conte's Cup favouri
- The five pound notes are the handiwork of Birmingham micro-artist Graham Short.
- Solihull hold on to claim a narrow victory over Bromley despite being reduced to 10 men late on.
- Matt Smith scores the opening goal as QPR condemn Birmingham City to their heaviest defeat under Gianfranco Zola.
- Ex-rifleman says he would forbid his children from joining the armed forces.
- Ray Woodhall said he suffered so many cardiac arrests a nurse apologised for having to beat his chest so much.
Thriller Live star talks ahead of Wolverhampton show « Shropshire ...
He's spent the past seven years being Michael Jackson – little wonder American singer and actor Britt Quentin needs a holiday.and more »
William Cox and Eoin Walsh injured at Wolverhampton | Horse ...
Apprentice jockeys William Cox and Eoin Walsh are both facing spells on the sidelines after being injured in an incident at Wolverhampton on Friday evening.
Eoin Walsh faces at least four months on sidelines after ... - Racing UKRacinguk.com - pure racing entertainmentall 3 news articles »
On this spot... nothing happened - Joke blue plaque installed at Wolverhampton home - expressandstar.comexpressandstar.com
On this spot... nothing happened - Joke blue plaque installed at Wolverhampton home
PLAQUE16DH1 Careful on that ladder! Tony Levy with his personalised blue plaque at his home in Wednesfield, Wolverhampton. Inset: The plaque. 1. Comments. Light-hearted Tony Levy has taken matters into his own hands by installing a comedy blue ...
- Racing Post
Walsh breaks arm in Wolverhampton fall
EOIN WALSH and William Cox were reported to be in "good spirits" following a three-horse pile-up at Wolverhampton on Friday night. Cox suffered a small hairline fracture to his jaw, while Walsh sustained the more serious injury, breaking his left arm.
Wolverhampton libraries: Bilston could move from 145-year-old home in major shake-up - expressandstar.comexpressandstar.com
Wolverhampton libraries: Bilston could move from 145-year-old home in major shake-up
A major shake-up of libraries in Wolverhampton has been unveiled with one facing a move from its 145-year-old home and businesses being invited in to four others. , Bilston Library Bilston Library. 5. Comments. The city council has launched a review ...
- Emily Nelson wins silver for Great Britain in the omnium at the Track Cycling World Cup in Colombia.
- The Guardian
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Chelsea: match preview
The natural step for Wolves, after knocking out Stoke City and Liverpool in the third and fourth round, could only ever have been the Premier League leaders Chelsea. Paul Lambert's side are at home this time and Hélder Costa will be relishing the ...
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Chelsea: What time does it start, what TV channel is it on and where can I watch it?The Independent
Paul Lambert proud of Wolverhampton Wan
- Stratford Observer
Stratford-upon-Avon AC create more club history in Wolverhampton
STRATFORD-upon-Avon AC junior cross country runners created club history yet again at Aldersley Stadium, Wolverhampton, with two individual age group winners, another overall third place finish, and their highest-ever points total of 6,110 for a single ...
Two riders taken to hospital following Wolverhampton spill | Racing UK - Racinguk.com - pure racing entertainmentRacinguk.com - pure racing entertainment
Two riders taken to hospital following Wolverhampton spill | Racing UK
Racinguk.com - pure racing entertainment
Apprentice jockeys William Cox and Eoin Walsh were taken to hospital following a three-horse pile-up at Wolverhampton. The riders went to the local New Cross ...and more »
- National League side Solihull Moors sign Crewe Alexandra striker Daniel Udoh on a one-month youth loan.
- The teenager was due to appear before Birmingham Magistrates' Court on Saturday.
- Rafael Benitez says the fact that Aston Villa are struggling this season shows how strong the Championship is.
- Four-time Olympic champion Mo Farah says Saturday's Grand Prix in Birmingham will be his last indoor appearance.
Goodyear workers give send-off in last staff photograph inside Wolverhampton plant - expressandstar.comexpressandstar.com
Goodyear workers give send-off in last staff photograph inside Wolverhampton plant
A tyre, factory workers and a union official – this photo could be the last ever taken inside Wolverhampton's iconic Goodyear plant. GOOD 1 TS 13 Allan Shields, surrounded by colleagues, poses inside what could be the last tyre to roll off the Goodyear ...
- Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's FA Cup game between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Chelsea.
- Former club plans a statue and tribute match to its "greatest ever manager".
Just five per cent of artwork owned by Wolverhampton council on display
Just five per cent of artwork owned by Wolverhampton council is on display to the general public, with around 19,000 pieces in storage. Art3 This piece titled Border Incident by Willie Doherty is locked in storage. The council owns approximately 20,000 ...
- Two firearms and suspected stolen property have been seized by police.
- Dave Edwards, part of the Wolves team which beat Chelsea in 2011, wants to shock the Premier League leaders again in the FA Cup.
- Ofsted said leadership and management had been "comprehensively reformed" at the Birmingham school.
- Walsall manager Jon Whitney says he is waiting on the full extent of Belgian midfielder Florent Cuvelier's calf strain.
- Championship clubs agree "in principle" to use goalline technology from the start of next season.
- Former Worcestershire captain Daryl Mitchell takes over as the new chairman of the Professional Cricketers' Association.
- A 21-year-old man and a boy, 15, are being questioned following the robberies in Birmingham.
- Up to 130,000 young carers aged five to 17 are not getting local authority support, England's children's commissioner says.
Joe Root stops for coffee, questions and selfies in Wolverhampton and Walsall
New England cricket captain Joe Root was in Wolverhampton and Walsall today for a coffee and a chat with university students. The 26-year-old Test skipper was in Wolverhampton city centre first to tour the university and share his expertise with ...and more »
- Dogs were kept on floors coated with faeces and a dead dog was found in a van at the farm.
- The city council estimates it could face a £60m fine if its licensed vehicles breach clean air targets.
- Tamworth Herald
Anita and Me at the Wolverhampton Grand Theatre REVIEW
THERE are very few plays that can have an audience howling with laughter one minute and speechless the next – but Anita and Me is most certainly one of them. Written by British actress Meera Syal (Broadchurch) and adapted for the stage by playwriter ...
Burntwood actress in Anita And Me at Wolverhampton Grandexpressandstar.comall 2 news articles »
- A man with terminal cancer and his wife sent their heartfelt thanks after the mystery man's gesture.
- The West Midlands constables are also accused of conspiracy to steal and misconduct in public office.
Wolverhampton council tax rise is lowest across the Black Country
The council tax increase in Wolverhampton will be the lowest of all Black Country authorities. Wolverhampton council winter Wolverhampton council is planning the lowest tax rise in the Black Country. 4. Comments. The 3.99 per cent increase means the ...
- The couple were left overwhelmed by the kindness of a stranger, the hospice said.
- Police say a woman allegedly faked her own death so a £140,000 life insurance claim could be made.
- A man who was stabbed 12 times in a city street says his martial arts training saved his life.
- 'Worried' Aston Villa manager Steve Bruce says his players must handle the pressure of playing for such a big club.
Follow @UKWolverhampton on Twitter!