- National League club Solihull Moors sign Stourbridge defender Kristian Green and Hednesford midfielder Ashley Sammons.
- Meet the new British tennis star who bought his own shirts and was snubbed by ex-England cricketer Kevin Pietersen.
- Stoke sign West Brom striker Saido Berahino for £12m on a five-and-a-half-year deal.
- The girlfriend of the rapist secretly recorded the testimony of one of his victims on her phone.
- Evidence of months of "mice activity" was found at two of the chain's Birmingham stores, a court heard.
- Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Blackburn Rovers and Birmingham City.
- Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Aston Villa and Preston North End.
- Birmingham make their fifth January window signing, former Fulham winger Kerim Frei from Besiktas.
- A company is needed to take on a £2.75bn contract to build 60 high speed trains.
- Aston Villa sign Henri Lansbury, captain of Championship rivals Nottingham Forest, for a fee of about £2.75m.
- Kulwinder Kaur was found dead at her flat in Willenhall on Wednesday.
- Request sent to Wolverhampton City Council by dave smithels on 20 January 2017 .
- The row is over the "proposed imposition" of security contractors on trains.
- Dan Evans joins Andy Murray in the last 16 of the Australian Open with a brilliant win over Australia's Bernard Tomic.
- West Brom sign Hull City midfielder Jake Livermore and are in exploratory talks for Watford's striker Odion Ighalo.
- The worker became trapped between two cars on a production line.
- The receipt had the attacker's named printed on it, which led to his capture.
- When Ahaon the Irish Wolfhound visits the vet, he goes via the local scrapyard to be weighed.
- Request sent to Wolverhampton City Council by Gary Fisher on 19 January 2017 .
- Warnings about a potentially hazardous chemical sparks a flurry of calls to the Army.
- A man convicted of causing his girlfriend's death in Crete is seeking a judicial review into an inquest's findings.
- Championship side Birmingham City sign Middlesbrough winger Emilio Nsue for an undisclosed fee.
- A leading property developer has told the BBC that Chinese investors are increasingly choosing to buy in Birmingham over locations like Sydney and New York.
- Former England women's cricket captain Baroness Heyhoe Flint dies aged 77.
- Fraud allegations against the former deputy leader of Sandwell Council have been referred to police, the council says.
- A 46-year-old remains in custody after the woman was pronounced dead at the scene, police say.
- Chester re-sign Walsall full-back Theo Vassell on a youth loan from Walsall until the end of the season.
- British number three Dan Evans believes he has come through a difficult period after beating Marin Cilic at the Australian Open.
- Britain's Dan Evans stuns seventh seed Marin Cilic at the Australian Open, before Andy Murray also progresses to the third round.
- The jailed man's main priority had been to get repairs done as cheaply as possible, police said.
Debris spills into road during Wolverhampton Market demolition
Work to demolish Wolverhampton's former market took an unexpected turn as a wall collapsed, spilling debris on to the road. INDOOR 1 TS 17 Debris spilled into the road when the wall came down. A group of five construction workers were spotted trying to ...
- A father is charged with murdering his two young children who died after a house fire.
- Dudley News
Sedgley author to take part in Wolverhampton Literature Festival
A SEDGLEY author with a trilogy of horror books under his belt will be inspiring aspiring writers at the Wolverhampton Literature Festival. Colin Hopson, whose pen name is Colin Martin, has been fascinated by the supernatural since childhood and his ...
Wolverhampton to take 100 Syrian refugees under expanded ...
One hundred Syrian refugees will come to Wolverhampton under an expanded Government resettlement scheme, with the first to arrive later this year.and more »
Wolverhampton Grand: Russian State Ballet of Siberia to perform ...
The Russian State Ballet of Siberia is returning to the UK for a 17-venue tour.and more »
- Birmingham close in on deals to sign Middlesbrough's Emilio Nsue and Cheick Keita from Serie B side Virtus Entella.
- Sports Mole
Wolverhampton Wanderers, Queens Park Rangers to battle for ...
Wolverhampton Wanderers and Queens Park Rangers are reportedly interested in taking Everton striker Arouna Kone on loan.
Report lists Wolverhampton Wanderers as potential destination for ...HITCall 3 news articles »
- Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's FA Cup game between Newcastle United and Birmingham City.
- A man who stabbed and punched his pet dog after the animal urinated on a bag of marijuana is jailed for 12 weeks.
- League Two Yeovil Town sign West Bromwich Albion striker Andre Wright on loan until the end of the season.
- Request sent to Wolverhampton City Council by Joel M Benjamin on 17 January 2017 .
- A 33-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of arson after a fire broke out at a Citroën dealership.
- Birmingham City Council wants to offload the cost of its 11-strong team in charge of Brexit issues.
- Hereford Times
Defeats leave rugby sides perilously close to the relegation zone
LUCTONIANS and Hereford are looking over their shoulders following disappointing defeats in their respective leagues. Both teams are just four points off the relegation places in National League 2 North and Midlands 1 West respectively. After a ...
- Birmingham Mail
These are the best primary schools in Wolverhampton - Birmingham ...
The school earned a maximum five stars in the categories of attendance, progress, attainment for all and attainment.and more »
- Shrewsbury Town sign West Bromwich Albion's Wales Under-19 striker Tyler Roberts on loan for the rest of the season.
Funeral Held For Wolverhampton Rape Campaigner Jill Saward
The funeral has taken place at Lichfield Cathedral - for the woman who became Britain's first rape victim to waive her right to anonymity. Ms Saward was the first rape victim to waive her anonymity after she was attacked by intruders at her father's ...and more »
- The great British pub continues to make way for coffee shops and eateries on our High Streets, but it remains the most popular leisure venue in the UK.
- Wolves midfielder Prince Oniangue joins French club Bastia on loan until the end of the season.
- A woman suffers a fractured skull when a teenager throws a stone at the cab she is travelling in.
Follow @UKWolverhampton on Twitter!