- New Solihull Moors manager Liam McDonald reveals the first time he met his new squad was immediately before their FA Cup first-round replay win over Yeovil.
- West Midlands Police is the 18th force to say it is investigating child abuse claims in football.
- For 26 years hundreds of thousands of fashion lovers have made their way to Birmingham for The Clothes Show Live.
- A man who caused train delays, costing the rail industry £150,000, has been jailed for 14 months.
- Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between West Bromwich Albion and Watford.
- Pop group Duran Duran express shock and anger after losing a court battle to reclaim US rights to some of their most famous songs.
- West Brom manager Tony Pulis says he has to "bite his tongue" at the moment after he lost a £3.7m High Court battle with former club Crystal Palace.
- Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Birmingham City and Barnsley.
- Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Leeds United and Aston Villa (17:30 BST).
- A man who killed a 12-year-old boy after he crashed into the side of a car at a junction is jailed for six years.
- An early reunion and a boss with a second chance feature among BBC Sport's stories to watch in the FA Cup second round.
- BBC News finds councils in England have paid out £10m due to school asbestos compensation claims.
- Wolves end their nine-game winless run and pick up their first victory under new boss Paul Lambert by beating 10-man QPR.
- Mark Williams and John Higgins, who have won five UK Championship titles between them, reach the quarter-finals in York.
- It's 100 years since the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (Rospa) was set up to warn the public about the dangers in everyday situations.
- A man has appeared in court accused of the rape and murder of a woman whose body was found after a house fire in Wolverhampton.
- A flagship academy chain spent £20,000 with a consultancy firm run by the wife of a school director, a report finds.
- West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner David Jamieson is being taken to an Employment Tribunal by his former deputy, the BBC learns.
- Anthony Joshua names Team GB boxing performance director Rob McCracken as his full-time coach.
- West Midlands swimming coach David Finney retires at 83 as an 'Unsung Hero' after over 40 years passing on skills.
- A school in Birmingham is creating healthy food boxes for parents in a bid to tackle obesity.
- Train delays caused by leaves on the line could be avoided if a new, low-cost sensor developed at the University of Birmingham is used on railway networks.
- Southport climb out of the bottom four of the National League despite being held to a goalless draw at home by Solihull.
- Kidderminster Shuttle
Review: Dirty Dancing at Wolverhampton Grand Theatre
DIRTY Dancing fans are in for the time of their life as the show based on the popular film arrives at Wolverhampton's Grand Theatre. It is the summer of 1963, and 17-year-old Frances 'Baby' Houseman is about to learn some major lessons in life as well ...
- Neil Etheridge saves Billy Sharp's late penalty as Walsall beat Sheffield United, ending the Blades' 15-game unbeaten run in League One.
New appeal to bring old Wolverhampton Eye Infirmary back to life
Conservatives in Wolverhampton are appealing to bring the site of the old Wolverhampton Eye Infirmary back to life as the 10th anniversary of its closure approaches. eye The old Wolverhampton eye infirmary building. City Conservative leader Councillor ...
WIN: Tickets to see The Bootleg Beatles in Wolverhampton ...
Justifiably recognised as the world's premier Beatles Tribute show, The Bootleg Beatles continue to draw critical acclaim from across the globe.and more »
Fellowes No Erhaaf Hesitation
Charlie Fellowes is hoping Erhaaf can make up into a contender for £150,000 Betway Marathon Championships over two miles on Polytrack at Lingfield Park on All-Weather Championships Finals Day, Good Friday, April 14. Charlie Fellowes looking forward ...and more »
- Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce says his side must deal with the growing 'expectation' of being promotion contenders.
Wolverhampton set to celebrate 150th anniversary of Queen Victoria's visit
A day of celebration will take place in Wolverhampton tomorrow to mark the 150th anniversary of Queen Victoria's visit to the city – and people are being encouraged to bring along a tipple for a royal toast. The procession of carriages in Queen Square ...
- Chester appoint former Scotland international striker Chris Iwelumo as assistant to boss Jon McCarthy.
Wellington draw 1-1 with Wolverhampton Sporting Community; Pegasus Juniors lose 2-1 to Cradley Town - Hereford TimesHereford Times
Wellington draw 1-1 with Wolverhampton Sporting Community; Pegasus Juniors lose 2-1 to Cradley Town
WELLINGTON claimed a creditable 1-1 draw against high-flying Wolverhampton Sporting Community in West Midlands (Regional) League Premier Division. Derek Williams' side dominated the game in the first half and saw a Josh Hunt hit the crossbar and ...
Award-winning Wolverhampton brewer celebrates 10th birthday of his first pint
He first got the taste for brewing beer at home and the ale was so good that business went through the roof. ALE 3 SL 01 Gary and Angela Morton from Hail to the Ale get ready for the 10th anniversary celebrations. Demand for Gary Morton's ale soon ...and more »
Musicians protest outside Dirty Dancing opening night at Wolverhampton Grand Theatre - expressandstar.comexpressandstar.com
Musicians protest outside Dirty Dancing opening night at Wolverhampton Grand Theatre
Fed-up musicians protested against the lack of live music at the opening of Dirty Dancing at Wolverhampton's Grand Theatre last night. DIRTY28DH1 Protesting before a performance of Dirty Dancing, at the Grand Theatre, Wolverhampton, musicians ...and more »
Musicians protest outside Dirty Dancing opening night at ...
Fed-up musicians protested against the lack of live music at the opening of Dirty Dancing at Wolverhampton's Grand Theatre last night.and more »
Wolverhampton nursing home told to improve nine months after ...
A newly-built nursing home that opened earlier this year already 'requires improvement', according to inspectors.and more »
- The families of the victims of the Birmingham pub bombings express anger about the difficulties they face to secure legal aid.
- A teenage killer will serve a minimum of 21 years behind bars for shooting an 18-year-old father-to-be in a car.
- West Bromwich Albion manager Tony Pulis loses a £3.7m High Court battle with former club Crystal Palace.
- A suspect in the Brussels bombings told Belgian authorities there was "no plan" for a terror attack in the UK, a court hears.
- Friends of a terminally-ill Oxford University student raise £54,000 to make his dreams of travelling the world come true.
- Air pollution is responsible for 50,000 premature deaths in the UK each year - how can we tackle the issue?
- Wolverhampton's 1st 'Official' 5 Star Landlord & Agent
City of Wolverhampton Council has named its first 5 star landlord under the new 'Rent with Confidence' scheme. (l-r): Lyndon is presented with 5 star certificates by Councillor Peter Bilson and Lyndon Whitehouse, Director of L&A Lettings, owns several ...and more »
Revealed: Hundreds of patients' medical records destroyed in Wolverhampton arson attack - expressandstar.comexpressandstar.com
Revealed: Hundreds of patients' medical records destroyed in Wolverhampton arson attack
Hundreds of patients' medical records have been destroyed following an arson attack at an archives site last month, it has been revealed. CLEAR 6 TS 19 The aftermath of an arson attack at Clearwater Industrial Estate in Wolverhampton, where medical ...
- Three police officers deny giving a false account after the death of a man who was detained under mental health laws.
- Stourbridge News
Kingswinford man released on bail after fatal Wolverhampton crash arrest
A KINGSWINFORD man has been released on bail after he was arrested on Saturday (November 26) in relation to a fatal crash near Wolverhampton. The 25-year-old was arrested alongside a 27-year-old from Wolverhampton but both men were released on ...
- Firefighters work through the night to bring a fire at a derelict factory in the West Midlands under control.
Brit so angry with Brexit decision he's quit his job in Wolverhampton and is leaving for Ethiopia taking just a suitcase - The SunThe Sun
Brit so angry with Brexit decision he's quit his job in Wolverhampton and is leaving for Ethiopia taking just a suitcase
He says he will arrive in Addis Ababa on New Year's Eve with no job or accommodation. Negus said: “The Brexit result shocked me and left me feeling uncomfortable and ostracised about living in a country which didn't seem to want outsiders.” The final ...and more »
- BBC News
Man held over Wolverhampton house fire victim's killing - BBC News
A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a nurse was strangled before being left in a house fire. The 55-year-old man is being held in connection ...
Man Arrested After Woman Dies In Bilston House FireHeartall 27 news articles »
- A 55-year-old man is arrested on suspicion of murder after a nurse was strangled before the house she was in was set on fire.
Follow @UKWolverhampton on Twitter!