- THE broadcaster and writer Jeremy Paxman will soon be seen on TV aboard the SARA Lifeboat.
- Hundreds of protesters gathered outside Parliament as MPs began debating Donald Trump's state visit to Britain.
- Wales are currently third in the Six Nations table after two matches, but who do the stats say have been the best and worst performers for Rob Howley's men so far?
- The proposed development had been turned down by Caerphilly council's planning committee
- But opposition councillors say the plans are a 'fundamental attack on democracy'
- Harris has been in stunning form of late for the Bluebirds, but that hasn't always been the case
- TRIBUTES have been paid to a Newport butcher who was a “selfless person” and a “great man”.
- Cardiff Medical Centre Sports & Social Club is on the University Hospital of Wales campus
- A COUNCILLOR has called for action to fix CCTV in Brynmawr following “unacceptable” acts of vandalism.
- BBC News
Peter Jackson's Six Nations stories: The day Wales dropped Phil Bennett
The Angel in Cardiff used to be the spiritual home of Welsh rugby at the highest level. The hotel where for decades the Welsh team ate, slept and drank, just across the road from what was then Cardiff Arms Park and today is the Principality Stadium ...and more »
- A GIANT garden feature of a TV presenter has been installed outside the home of a Caerleon family for the next two weeks.
- 'He was built like an ox with the heart of a lion'
- She's performing alongside Tom Chambers in Crazy for You
- A five-year lease on the Cardiff Bay land is due to expire in the summer
Wales to play first ever match against Georgia as full autumn schedule is revealed
Wales will play their first ever fixture against Georgia later this year as they welcome the Six Nations hopefuls to the Principality Stadium. The eastern Europeans will join New Zealand, Australia and South Africa in providing the opposition in the ...and more »
- The exhibition features works from some of the most celebrated 20th century artists
- The Welsh team will also play New Zealand in a busy November
- The tortoise measures just 10cm long and was stolen from a wildlife centre in Conwy
- A PERMANENT memorial, planned to commemorate almost 180 people who died in a colliery explosion in 1890, has received around £6,500 in donations to bring it to fruition.
Neil Warnock reveals how he's united Cardiff City: From meetings with players, fans... even the office staffThe Bluebirds boss is flying right now after three wins in a week
- It could be the start of a Swansea City dream team, instead it's a list of players taking the qualification
- BBC News
Six Nations 2017: Six Scots passed fit ahead of Wales' visit
Six Scotland players have been declared fit for Saturday's Six Nations meeting visit to Murrayfield by Wales following injury problems. Flankers John Barclay and John Hardie, plus hooker Fraser Brown, suffered head knocks in the 22-16 defeat by France.and more »
- Because ordinary garden gnomes are just so
- Juhel Miah, a Welsh Muslim, was travelling to New York with a group from Llangatwg Comprehensive when he was taken off a plane by security personnel
- TWO young barbers are breathing a new lease of life into a Newport barber shop after recently taking over the business.
- They shipped 50 points in the opening half hour and ended the match with 12 players
- A BUS company is hoping to help its drivers and customers get fit.
- There's big transfer news at the Ospreys and Cardiff Blues
- CROWDS of rail enthusiasts turned out for the “largest” Monmouth Model Railway Exhibition earlier this month.
- PC Jeremy Fowler denies the alleged offence and is on trial at Swansea Crown Court
Newport man jailed for New Year's Eve attack which ended with unconscious friend being run over by a carA MAN who kicked his former best friend in the head and left him lying in the road before a car ran him over has been jailed.
Newport man jailed after attacking his former best friend and leaving him lying in the road before he was run overA MAN who kicked his former best friend in the head and left him lying in the road before a car ran him over has been jailed.
Wales stars open up on stunning Euro 2016 run in epic Don't Take Me Home trailer which features poignant tribute to ... - WalesOnlineWalesOnline
Wales stars open up on stunning Euro 2016 run in epic Don't Take Me Home trailer which features poignant tribute to ...
Wales stars have lifted the lid on their stunning Euro 2016 success in the latest epic Don't Take Me Home trailer which features a truly poignant tribute to former player and manager Gary Speed. Chris Coleman's men enjoyed a memorable run to the ...and more »
Wales stars open up on stunning Euro 2016 run in epic Don't Take Me Home trailer which features poignant tribute to Gary SpeedA number of Wales stars feature in the epic movie trailer which features a truly emotive tribute to Speed
- Research has found that the worst road in Wales is the A4119 Westbound
- A sign on the car's dashboard read 'Cardiac emergency nurse on call'
- GWENT Police attended to a crash between a car and bus at 12.40pm today in Maendy Way, Cwmbran.
- There is a month to go before the general ballot opens for the men's final, but you can already buy hospitality tickets
- THERE is police presence in Belle Vue Lane, Newport, following concerns of a person's safety.
Police want to speak to this man after a customer's phone was taken from his pocket as he waited at the barThe incident happened at a busy Pontypool pub
- BBC News
Cory Allen: Cardiff Blues and Wales centre to join Ospreys
Cardiff Blues and Wales centre Cory Allen will join Ospreys at the end of the season. The 24-year-old, who has signed a two-year-contract, had been linked with Ospreys having fallen out of favour at the Blues. Allen has won four caps for Wales and ...and more »
- We've found some tasty places to dine out in Cardiff for Mothering Sunday 2017
- GWENT Police are investigating a burglary at an address in Chepstow Road, Newport, on Sunday, February 19 sometime between 12:55pm and 5:30pm.
- Scores of foreign nationals lobbied MPs in Parliament
The rise, fall and rise again of Kenneth Zohore: An insight into Cardiff City's prodigious talent who lost his wayWales Online spoke to Klaus Egelund to get the inside story on Cardiff City's new hero
- Daily Post North Wales
Snow, heavy rain and 50mph winds to return to North Wales
Daily Post North Wales
A low pressure system will move across the United Kingdom on Thursday, bringing with it strong winds and heavy rain. The weather front will even bring some snow for Scotland, Northern England and on high ground in Snowdonia . A tree rests on a power ...
Just how good are Scotland? The tactical lowdown on Wales' next Six Nations opponents
They're said to be a side reborn, but the Scots have injuries and lost to France in round two. So how big is the threat they pose Wales? Share; Comments. ByAndy Howell. 14:51, 20 FEB 2017. Sport. Scotland full-back Stuart Hogg dives over to score the ...
Six Nations: Keep rest weeks, urges Wales fly-half Dan BiggarBBC News
Dan Biggar determined to fire Wales' Six Nations revival in
- They're said to be a side reborn, but the Scots have injuries and lost to France in round two. So how big is the threat they pose Wales?
World-renowned Rhondda brass band in line for yet another honour
A world-renowned brass band which was earlier this month awarded the freedom of Rhondda Cynon Taff has been shortlisted for a prestigious national award. The St David Awards, which were inaugurated in 2014, recognise the achievements of people and ...
- GWENT Police would like to speak to 19-year-old Damien Luce from Thornhill, in Cwmbran, who may be able to help them with information about a burglary in the Cwmbran area last Monday and driving offences.
Follow @Wales_News_ on Twitter!