- The Martyrs' hopes of securing promotion were cruelly ended as they lost in a penalty shootout
- TWO cyclists will attempt to scale the equivalent height of Mount Everest by cycling Abergavenny’s notorious Tumble to raise money for charity.
- These are the winning numbers from tonight's draw
- The travelling supporters will be in high spirits in Cardiff having secured promotion into the Premier League on Monday night
- It seems the QPR chief likes the way the Swans have gone about their business over the years
- TWO Caldicot families have spoken of their “heartbreak” after the graves of their loved ones were targeted by thieves.
- The man left a note stating he did not wish to be resuscitated in the event of his death
The story of the Manchester United Busby Babe who survived the Munich disaster and became Swansea City managerTwo of his former clubs meet at Old Trafford on Sunday
This is what the Ospreys, Scarlets and Cardiff Blues need to make the Pro12 play-offs and Champions Cup in the final two matchesThree of Wales's four professional sides have a huge amount to play for over the remaining weeks of the season
- The Guardian
Wales should not fear going independent
Your report on the latest phone-hacking damages (Publisher of Mirror pays out to 44 hacked celebrities, 26 April) could give the impression that hacking was a weapon used by newspapers only or mainly against the famous and well-off. This is not the case.
The Nathan Blake chat: Who should be Cardiff City's Player of the Year... and why Peter Whittingham is like Wayne Rooney?Bluebirds legend Nathan Blake discusses the main talking points ahead of this weekend's Cardiff City awards 2017 night
- Daily Post North Wales
North Wales headmaster in court on fraud charges - Daily Post
Daily Post North Wales
A North Wales headmaster has been charged with fraud while employed at two primary schools in the Wrexham area. Nicholas Robert Hankin, 54, of St ...and more »
- Police and paramedics attend incident at former railway embankment on Swansea's Oystermouth Road
- We showed people in Cardiff some pictures of stars from the era of shoulder pads and big hair
- Swansea Crown Court was told that drunken consent is still consent - even if the person regrets what they had done the following day
Everton star Seamus Coleman opens up after Neil Taylor horror tackle that left him with a broken legThe Ireland captain has given his first interview since being left with a broken leg as a result of Taylor's horror tackle
- Two animal husbandry interns are needed at the Plantasia tropical hothouse in Swansea
- BBC News
New HIV drug 'should not be funded by NHS Wales'
A "game-changing" drug which dramatically cuts the chances of being infected with HIV should not be provided by the NHS in Wales, a body has recommended. The All Wales Medicines Strategy Group (AWMSG) has advised the Welsh Government not to ...and more »
- Swansea Crown Court heard Daniel Golea's first two assaults initially went unreported because the victim 'hoped he would change'
- Work is under way to get the new sports venue open very soon
- Some great ideas never get past the drawing board, but others go on to transform our lives
- AN APPEAL for informaion has been issues by Gwent Police about a missing Bishon Frise.
- This weekend is the ideal time for the Swans to play Jose Mourinho's side
- People are getting behind Drowning Prevention and Water Safety Week
There's a forgotten Wales star who could be about to win the European Champions Cup
He's the forgotten man of Welsh rugby, but Aaron Jarvis could be about to send out a timely reminder by joining a very elite group. It's been out of sight, out of mind for much of this season for the 18-cap prop since he moved from the Ospreys to ...
- He wasn’t selected for Wales’ autumn international squad and played no part in the Six Nations
- BBC News
Wales' first fire investigation dog Sam dies at 18
Wales' first fire investigation dog has died in retirement, aged 18. Golden Labrador Sam joined South Wales Fire and Rescue in 2003 and attended over 5,000 incidents during his five years of service. He was trained to sniff out petrol, lighter fuel and ...and more »
- It has been a difficult campaign on and off the pitch, but a few players have shone under pressure
- No more texting your mum to pick you up a Big Mac meal on her way home
- A MAN has been charged after an alleged robbery in Newport.
Wales to play Georgia for the first time after announcing autumn internationals that includes All Blacks clash - The IndependentThe Independent
Wales to play Georgia for the first time after announcing autumn internationals that includes All Blacks clash
Wales will face Georgia this autumn in their first ever meeting as part of a four-Test programme unveiled on Wednesday, with Australia, South Africa and world champions New Zealand also scheduled to play at the Principality Stadium. Wales have never ...
Autumn internationals: Wales face southern hemisphere 'big three ...BBC Sport
Wales tee up All Bl
- Five runners-up will also win a family pass for this Bank Holiday weekend
- Margaret Clark suffered a heart attack at her home in 2016
The Welsh London marathon runner who outshone the elite athletes has been called up by Great Britain for World ChampionshipsThe 23-year-old has had his place at at the World Championships confirmed to cap whirlwind week
- Police said the two men believed to have assaulted the victim were seen at the station earlier in the day
- The new block on Park Place would feature 374 apartments
- BBC News
New BBC Wales Cardiff HQ to get 'next generation' tech
BBC Cymru Wales is to adopt "next generation" web technology at its new Cardiff city centre headquarters. It will be the first BBC facility in the UK to use the Internet Protocol (IP) technology across both its production and broadcast operations. It ...and more »
- The former heavyweight champion is confident Joshua can become one of the greats of the division, but doesn't think he will beat his own achievements in the sport
- Foodies rejoice! Vendors will bring everything from jerk chicken to cocktails to town
- But if you're serious about buying it, it doesn't come cheap.
- GWENT Police have launched an appeal after a dog was reported missing from her home in Fleur-de-Lys.
- A REPLICA of a 15th century boat unearthed in Newport could be set to sail on the Usk, according to the ship’s restoration group.
- A FRAUDSTER who embezzled thousands of pounds from a social enterprise by posing as an ex-marine in a “sophisticated” con has been ordered to pay back just £5.
- AN ABERCARN animal welfare centre trustee helped to save the life of a fox cub badly burnt in a grass fire.
- A FUNERAL service and reception will be held tomorrow to remember the life of “dedicated public servant” Cllr Keith Reynolds.
- Norfolk Eastern Daily Press
Norfolk seal promotion with victory in Wales
Norfolk Eastern Daily Press
Norfolk will be competing in Division Three of the British Inter-County Championships after a successful trip to Wales. Share article from on facebook · Tweet article from · Share article from on Google Plus · post article from on reddit · email ...
- Welsh Water are at the scene trying to fix the problem
Wales' Neil Taylor given two-match ban by Fifa for shocking Seamus Coleman challenge that broke Ireland defender's ... - The SunThe Sun
Wales' Neil Taylor given two-match ban by Fifa for shocking Seamus Coleman challenge that broke Ireland defender's ...
WALES defender Neil Taylor has been given a two-match ban for his shocking challenge that broke Seamus Coleman's leg. Taylor's challenge made headlines when he lunged in on Coleman last month and stomach-turning images of the Irishman's lower ...
This beautiful country home near the Brecon Beacons comes with sprawling views and its own log cabinThe cabin could be used as an extra source of income, a garden studio or even an annex
- Police said the woman received minor injuries after being hit by a slow moving car in Barry
Follow @Wales_News_ on Twitter!