- TRIBUTES have been paid to a 21-year-old woman from Llandevaud, who has died from injuries she sustained in a crash on Thursday, March 16.
As Topshop announce its bridal collection which other high street stores sell budget wedding dressesIt's time to pick your perfect dress and it might not cost you as much as you think
- It's the moment all this year's brides have been waiting for - a high street bridal range we can afford
- This is the date that the clocks will change in the UK
Fernando Llorente's goals have earned Swansea City the most points this season... but how does his record compare with other Premier League players?Llorente's goals have earned the Swans the most points this season, and this is how his record compares with the other 19 Premier League clubs
- Alfie Mawson and Federico Fernandez are Paul Clement's first-choice, but how do their figures compare to previous pairings?
- Supermarkets Tesco and ASDA fired the first shots in a supermarket forecourt price war
- The person who gets the job with THIRDHOME will stay in multi-million dollar luxury vacation homes AND get paid
- The city, like other host cities before it, is being given a 'maxi pitch' by organisers Uefa
- We've got the full list of unclaimed estates of people who have died in Wales
- GWENT Police will introduce a dispersal order for Brynmawr this weekend, following reports of anti-social behaviour.
What time does Republic of Ireland vs Wales kick off? What TV channel is the World Cup qualifier on?Everything you need to know about Wales' crunch Group D clash in Dublin on Friday night
- The minicam was out there by fraudsters to steal your bank details
- Principality Building Society’s senior savings product manager, Kate Murray, shares her expertise on Individual Saving Accounts
- The French restaurant business is the latest to come to the new Mumbles development
- Anti terror police searched the west Wales home of the mother of Khalid Masood - the man behind Wednesday's Westminster attack
- People will be lighting candles to show their soldarity with the families of the victims in the events organised by Stand up to Racism
Why I've been impressed with Cardiff City's style of football and my tribute to Super Kev McNaughton — Blakey's verdictThe Bluebirds legend on what he's seen in recent weeks and the Super Kev's testimonial at Cardiff City Stadium this weekend
- Spaniard's thumping header against Burnley is among the contenders for Carling Goal of the Month gong
- Find out if you're ordering the most calorific dish on the menu and how to make a healthier choice
- The property is near Llandeilo and has 20 acres of beautiful grounds
- Noel Rees, who picked up lifetime achievement said he was "left in a daze"
- He said staff have been unfairly blamed for the Bridgend plant's under performance
- Detectives mount a huge investigation to establish what triggered terrorist Khalid Masood's murderous rampage
- Emma Jenkins from Llanelli will be taking part in the 2017 Miss Universe Great Britain competition
- An 11-year-old from Wales has been named the world's biggest Doctor Who superfan
A Welsh schoolgirl aged just 11 has beaten adults five times her age to be named the world's biggest Doctor Who superfan. Little Lily Connors has been awarded the world record with a staggering 6,641 items of Dr Who memorabilia - after she fell in love ...and more »
- Lily has a staggering 6,641 items of Doctor Who memorabilia
- AN ALCOHOLIC woman who set out to kill someone when she went into a shoe shop in Newport and hit a shopper over the head with a hammer has been sentenced to 12 years.
- The fast-food chain is trialling the service in four of its restuarants
- He bought it for £13,000 he saved up in pocket money
- The 48-hour blitz saw officers act on intelligence and tip-offs from the public
- The hugely popular burger place is opening its second location
- He's even been hanging out with the famous chef who inspired Wales' try celebrations
- The Cardiff Salad Garden will give asylum seekers access to growing space in Bute Park to produce a range of salads
- Passengers have been warned of major disruption across the transport network due to the Bus Éireann strike
The little-known Welsh youngster who is turning heads in the Aviva Premiership after failing to land a regional dealThis 21-year-old has scored 10 tries in 20 games this season to remind the Welsh professional sides what they are missing
- Jamie's biggest fans will be cheering him on in London on Saturday
- The footage was made by a qualified drone pilot
- Is this Wales's strangest traffic light junction?
It could mean a bit of a wait every time they want to drive out of the sheltered housing complex. And the red light might take getting used to for those whose flats face it. The traffic light is part of the new junction at Gower Road and De-La-Beche ...
- New traffic light for sheltered housing complex in Swansea
Rugby players to be shown blue cards as part of new trial aimed at tackling concussion controversiesReferee is given the power to issue a blue card to any player showing signs of concussion during a match
Craig Bellamy says fellow Cardiff City legend Kevin McNaughton deserves proper send-off from Bluebirds fansBellamy said farewell to Cardiff supporters, but Super Kev was denied that opportunity
- Police are investigating the possibility Khalid Masood was not a lone wolf
- It's vital that digital technologies are fully adopted by all businesses and not just those operating in the tech sector.
- Band with original bassist Bruce Foxton plays all the hits
- The nearest branch will be over seven miles away and the closure will hit elderly and disabled people hardest, it's claimed
- BBC Sport
Yoann Maestri: France lock charged for comments after Wales win
France lock Yoann Maestri has received a misconduct charge for comments made about referee Wayne Barnes after their dramatic Six Nations win against Wales. The lock, 29, allegedly criticised Barnes' decisions following a chaotic end to the game in Paris.
France's Yoann Maestri faces misconduct complaint after chaos against WalesAberdeen Evening Expressall 8 news articles »
- David Rees said his son Shaun struggled with mental health issues
- Everything you need to know about Wales' crunch Group D clash in Dublin on Friday night
- Police officers and staff at Swansea Central station remembered all the victims of the Westminster terror attacks
Follow @Wales_News_ on Twitter!