- Hotel housekeeper Relley C fails to clean up with judges after third X Factor live show
- Horror attack is latest knife crime to shock the Midlands
- Selfish driver ignores paramedic on Aston Expressway - even though he's told it is dangerous
- Investigation launched into 'shabby' construction after complaints to council
- Rap duo hoping Mercedes song will drive public votes in Unsigned Music Awards
- Show reduced to 'popularity contest', say angry viewers
- Lout tore across kids' playground and risked lives
- Angry social media users have been shaming others for adding needless extras like chips and mash
Teachers reveal the worst packed lunches they've ever seen - and they include cold KFC and McDonaldsOne Year 4 pupil went to school with "a can of Red Bull and a pack of Tic Tacs"
- West Midlands Police joined forces with West Midlands Ambulance Service to support a West Midlands Fire Service educational presentation at Bournville College earlier this week (17 October). The presentation is designed to teach youngsters about the dangers of the ’Fatal Four’ - excessive speed, no seatbelts, drink or drug-driving and using a mobile phone whilst driving. There was also a focus on anti-social driving, peer pressure and off-road biking which is currently an ongoin
- A motocross menace who sped through residential streets on a scrambler - pulling wheelies and dangerous overtaking manoeuvres - has been jailed.Fabrice Tirant’s 20-minute rampage started in Kitts Green after police were called to reports of off-road bikes causing a nuisance.A police helicopter spotted Tirant in Gressel Lane and tracked his progress from 2,000ft as he dodged traffic and tore through parkland.At one stage the 23-year-old speeds through a children’s playground.Tirant&rs
- Diva night boosts Birmingham's X Factor star Relley C despite illness
- Patsy Manning was 'given a good kicking' in a dispute over cash
- Brummie finalist Mason Noise spills the beans on the backstage antics
- Donald Trump is a pig but millions of Americans will vote for him.
- Police hunt callous motorist who left Betty Humpherson dying in street
- Solihull Observer
More treat than trick for all the family at Drayton Manor
A FANTASTIC fun day out is promised for all at Drayton Manor Park in Staffordshire where there's plenty to keep the whole family entertained this Halloween. This half-term Europe's only Thomas Land™ will be transformed into the spook-tacular island of ...and more »
- More details emerge in riddle of nearly naked walker caught on camera
- Impatient person at wheel of £200,000 car takes chance on M6
- Ladywood ward among places with most fast food joints in England
See first to audition for Britain's Got Talent 2017 - guitarist, rock 'n' roll dancers and singer making up for lost timeEvery year it takes all sorts to make up the cast of Britain's Got Talent
- Crowd witnesses vile attack but do not step in
- String of new tributes paid to husband stabbed in the heart
- Our friends at Dudley Zoo bring you all the latest news about their animals.
- Three characters were all well enough to attend James Barton's funeral
- Wirral Globe
Solihull Moors v Tranmere Rovers - BBC Sport
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Solihull Moors and Tranmere Rovers.
Tranmere Rovers ready for away clash with Solihull Moors (From ...Wirral Globe
Match Preview: Moors v RoversVitalfootballall 3 news articles »
- Police watchdog told of tragedy
- The RSPCA charity are trying to find homes for those at its Animal Centre at Newbrook Farm, Frankley Green.
- Solihull Observer
Poppy Appeal launches in Solihull | Solihull Observer
SOLIHULL Royal British Legion's annual Poppy Appeal has officially been launched – and organisers are hoping for yet another bumper fundraising year.and more »
- Sharon has got lots of advice about Universal Credit which is replacing six existing benefits and tax credits with a single monthly payment
- Cycle loan scheme among series of ambitious plans outlined by Sutton Coldfield's new Town Council.
- Seller sold it for more than 16,000 times its value - but he's had difficulty trying to collect the money
- Mebrahtom Abrha was found hiding in house in Birmingham after Crimewatch appeal
- Match Preview: Moors v Rovers
When Solihull Moors won promotion to the National League, the idea of playing a club like Tranmere Rovers in a league game would have been about the most excited they got. This is a club are regularly the most watched home outfit in the division ...and more »
- Yeovil cup tie details confirmed
Details of Solihull Moors' FA Cup first round tie away at Yeovil Town have now been confirmed by the Football Association. The fixture, which will take place at the Glover's Huish Park, will be played on Saturday the 5th of November, with the kick-off ...
- From new recruits to a Chief Superintendent - officers are helping to lead the way in creating a modern, multicultural West Midlands Police force. The force already has the second highest number of black and minority ethnic (BME) staff in the country but is committed to attracting, developing and retaining staff from diverse backgrounds to better represent the areas it serves. To coincide with Black History Month - and 20th anniversary of the West Midlands Black and Asian Police Associ
- Detectives are appealing for witnesses to come forward after a man who was detained by members of the public, died following a suspected robbery in Wolverhampton. Police received a 999 call just after midnight on Sunday 16 October reporting a bag had been snatched from a woman in Stafford Street, Oxley. Two men, who witnessed the crime, had detained a man and were asking for police to attend.Officers arrived and arrested the 29-year-old. He then became unwell and officers began to perf
- Police are appealing for witnesses following a non-stop collision in Great Barr yesterday in which an elderly woman died.Officers were called to the collision between a car and a pedestrian on Birmingham Road opposite the junction of Peak House Road just before midday on Friday 21 October.A woman, named as Mary Elizabeth Humpherson, known to her friends as Betty, was aged 88 and from Great Barr. She was taken to hospital with serious injuries but sadly died later that day. Specialist officers ar
- Solihull Observer
Solihull-educated John Lewis boss, Andy Street, lays out his West ...
FROM Solihull schoolboy to John Lewis boss, Andy Street is hoping his star will rise further to see him become the region's first metro mayor. The former Langley ...and more »
Solihull-educated John Lewis boss, Andy Street, lays out his West Midlands Combined Authority mayoral promises - Solihull ObserverSolihull Observer
Solihull-educated John Lewis boss, Andy Street, lays out his West Midlands Combined Authority mayoral promises
FROM Solihull schoolboy to John Lewis boss, Andy Street is hoping his star will rise further to see him become the region's first metro mayor. The former Langley Primary School pupil has been named the Conservative candidate to head up the newly-formed ...and more »
- Giovanni Lewis was knifed on Hadfield Way, in Kingshurst
- Demarco Martin, 19, jailed for life over brutal killing of Darren Parker
- Victor Castigador brutally beat a convicted child-killer then said "it's my job"
- Neither of them held back
- How was evil cop allowed to retire - despite earlier complaints of sex abuse?
- Vicky Billington was also inspired by her mum's battle with cancer- and is backing a new campaign by Cancer Research UK
- Apartments planned as part of a major Birmingham city centre development should be large and within the price range of Brummie families say readers
- Mike Lockley, Zoe Chamberlain, Nick Wilkinson and Richard Jackson among award winners at the Birmingham REP
- Police release footage of serious crime at Libra Club in Hockley
- Stromag will become part of US drivetrain group Altra Industrial Motion
Follow @Solihull_News on Twitter!