- Forecasters say cold front to cover West Midlands over next few days
- Our friends at Dudley Zoo bring you all the latest news about their animals.
- The amorous pair are finding hard to control their lust
- Read this anonymous account from a student nurse who reveals what life is like in the final year of her training
- Gerald Goddard died in hospital nearly three months after a crash on the Solihull Bypas
- Aston University student Patrice Brown made recording during trial of paedophile Dwayne Kesto
- Zoe Picken, 10, overjoyed after police recover missing Rosco, an American Akita
- The RSPCA charity are trying to find homes for those at its Animal Centre at Newbrook Farm, Frankley Green.
- Fancy running your own tea room? Here's what's for sale around the West Midlands.
- Pair caused mayhem on roads - including driving WRONG way round island
- Crazy driving revealed in incredible footage
- A 35-year-old man will appear in court this morning (Saturday) after a woman was sexually assaulted in Wolverhampton.
The alleged attack happened just after midnight yesterday (Friday) as the 44-year-old was walking along Newhampton Road West, Whitmore Reans.
Richard Taylor, from Green Lane, Aldersley, has been charged with sexual assault and will appear at Walsall Magistrates Court.
For help and support if you have been affected by sexual violence, call The Survivors Trust
- It’s a smile that says "welcome home"!
Schoolgirl Zoe Picken was left devastated when her super-cute canine companion Rosco escaped from the garden of their home in West Bromwich High Street.
The American Akita pup − bought as a family pet only weeks earlier − became the face of a social media appeal following his January 9 disappearance.
Two days later there was still no sign of the 11-week-old − but an alert family friend spotted an advert on web sa
- BBC News
Solihull Moors: Kristian Green & Ashley Sammons join National ...
National League club Solihull Moors sign Stourbridge defender Kristian Green and Hednesford midfielder Ashley Sammons.
Defender Kristian Green leaves Glassboys for Solihull Moors (From ...Stourbridge News
Solihull Moors | Moors complete double swoopVitalfootballall 3 news articles »
- Crews managed to stop the blaze before it could spread through the building in Oxford Grove
- Virgin Media, TalkTalk, Sky and BT, among others, will begin sending out letters
- We're spending millions extra on heating our properties during the winter months
- Channel 5 reality series returns with a dramatic twist on the old format
- There was a fake media report over the festive season suggesting that the monarch had died
- They are the real-life equivalent of the famous Willy Wonka ‘Golden Tickets’
- These days, when members of the royal family need to use a surname, they'll have a few choices
- And you can read the reviews
- BT, Sky, Virgin Media and TalkTalk to contact users over illegal streaming when they detect that a broadband connection has been used to watch pirated TV shows or film
- The developer has reportedly sent out a new message teasing the next big update
- Some stars are, perhaps unsurprisingly, paid more than others
- Jamie is currently in the Celebrity Big Brother house alongside Danielle's rival Nicola McLean
- Stand Up To Racism protest held in city centre as Donald Trump was inaugurated as the new President of the United States
- Widower pens book of wife's cancer battle to help others
AN AMAZING story of a family's struggle with breast cancer and ultimately grief and loss is being told in an inspiring new book. Believed to be the first UK book of its type penned by an Asian man, Cancer, A Journey's End tells the inspiring story of ...
- Demonstrations at various security checkpoints near the Capitol in Washington
- Entrepreneur, 30, on bail until next month after being arrested along with other suspects
- Crash blocks links road between southbound M42 and southbound M5
- Two city centre stores had been closed down because of infestations
- Warnings as non-official devices can burst into flames
- Solihull Moors | McDonald looks ahead to Boreham Wood
Solihull Moors manager Liam McDonald has spoken ahead of this weekend's fixture away at Boreham Wood.and more »
- £900,000 is first stage in 'drawing a line' under accident as factory worker seeks compensation for leg amputation following 2015 factory crush
- A new application for planning permission suggests work is still to go ahead on Pitmaston House - despite ten years of inactivity.
- Matthew Gwinne was repeatedly kicked by young thug as he lay on the floor
- You can live stream the inauguration here
- Legendary stars including Stevie Wonder, Bruce Springsteen and Aretha Franklin performed when Barack Obama held his first inauguration concert
- Spirited demonstrations at various security checkpoints near the Capitol in Washington
- Labour should be winning easily in the West Midlands but its campaign is looking a bit desperate
- Victim, 11, is recovering in hospital after being attacked in tower block
- Find out how much you will need to pay to get a property near the best secondary schools in Birmingham
- These houses are well below the average paid for a first time home in the West Midlands.
- Economists predict a burst in the property market bubble - here is how much money it could cost homeowners
- This unbelievable mansion has a unique place in British history
- 16-year-old died from a suspected overdose earlier this week
- Footage beamed direct from historic event
- Footage beamed direct from historic event
- The social care crisis may be as deep in Birmingham, but raising council tax will not help, much.
Follow @Solihull_News on Twitter!