- Newcastle United go back to the top of the Championship with a comfortable win over bottom side Rotherham United.
- Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Chesterfield and AFC Wimbledon.
- Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Sheffield United and Gillingham.
- A man accused of murdering 16-year-old Leonne Weeks, found on a pathway near Rotherham, appears in court.
- Jonny Bairstow will replace injured batsman Alex Hales in England's Twenty20 squad to face India.
- The 17 Picasso prints will be on show at a free exhibition until April.
- Anthony Knockaert scores twice and three players are sent off as Brighton beat Sheffield Wednesday to go top of the Championship.
- League Two side Accrington Stanley sign Sheffield Wednesday midfielder Sean Clare on loan until the end of the season.
- Lewis Siddall died after he was punched in the head in a bar in an "unprovoked" attack.
- The 16-year-old was found stabbed on a pathway near Rotherham.
- Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Barnsley and Leeds United.
- Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Newcastle United and Rotherham United.
- Paul Warne relishing touchline battle with Rafa Benitez
Rotherham boss Paul Warne admits the prospect of going head-to-head with Rafa Benitez is difficult to get his head around. Warne, a fitness coach by trade, will share the touchline with one of the most successful club managers of recent times when he ...
- Rotherham Advertiser
Millers' delight at O'Donnell capture
ROTHERHAM United interim boss Paul Warne says the signing of goalkeeper Richard O'Donnell was a “no-brainer”. The 28-year-old has banked up good experience since he had a non-playing loan spell at Rotherham from Sheffield Wednesday back in ...
- RUFC - Warne Happy To Get 'Keeper In
'We tried to bring him in a year-and-a-half ago when he went to Wigan because we knew he was the best goalie in League One at the time. 'With the unfortunate circumstances to Campy we needed somebody to compete with Pricey who has done really well.
- RUFC - Blackstock Has 'Clear The Air Talks' with Club
After having 'clear the air talks' with Club Officials, striker Dexter Blackstock wants to make a fresh start at Rotherham United. With reports coming in the media that he was being 'agent' to Henri Lansbury there was the question, mostly by the fans ...
- Police seeking schoolboy in relation to blaze at Rotherham Interchange
CCTV of a boy police are tracing in connection with a fire at Rotherham Interchange. Lee Peace. Email. 19:08 Thursday 19 January 2017. 0. Have your say. CCTV images have been released of a boy police are tracing in connection with a fire at Rotherham ...
Rotherham boss: Players will go down as 'legends XI' if we beat Newcastle, like Iceland vs England - ChronicleLiveChronicleLive
Rotherham boss: Players will go down as 'legends XI' if we beat Newcastle, like Iceland vs England
Paul Warne believes his Rotherham United players will go down as a “legends XI” if they can beat Newcastle United - comparing the gulf in size between the two clubs to that of Iceland vs England at Euro 2016. Rafa Benitez's Magpies side are top of the ...
Newcastle v Rotherham preview: Jonjo Shelvey to return to Championship actionSkySports
- A woman arrested after a 16-year-old girl was found stabbed to death on a path near Rotherham is bailed.
- The Vulcan is to be put in storage meaning a loss of revenue from tours and other events.
Rotherham United: Danny Ward in £5 million bracket, says Paul ...
Paul Warne has placed a £5 million price on the head of Danny Ward as Rotherham United fend off growing interest in their star striker. Reports of a £2 million ...
QPR move on from Rotherham strikergetwestlondon
Rotherham reject two further bids for Danny WardSkySports
Rotherham want £5m for striker WardWest London Sport
The 72 - We Love the Football League -Vitalfootball&n
- A man pleads guilty to injuring a petrol station attendant in a hit-and-run as he attempted to drive away after stealing fuel.
Richard O'Donnell returns to Rotherham United on rescue mission
Richard O'Donnell returned to South Yorkshire today hoping to help Rotherham United secure their Championship status. The 28-year-old came up through the Academy at neighbours Sheffield Wednesday - and even had a loan spell with the Millers back in ...
Goalkeeper Richard O'Donnell joins Rotherham from Bristol CitySkySports
RUFC - O'Donnell Signs InVitalfootball
Done Deal: Rotherham United confirm first
- RUFC - O'Donnell 'Perfect Move For Me'
Rotherham United Manager Paul Warne has made his first signing bringing in Goalkeeper Richard O'Donnell from Bristol City. The Sheffield born shot-stopper, who has signed on until 2019, told MillersPlayer that he's 'delighted' to be back with the Millers.
Leeds midfielder transfer hits snag: Garry Monk trying to get it over the line
LEEDS are still attempting to sell Toumani Diagouraga to Rotherham this month, according to Yorkshire Evening News journalist Phil Hay. By Jack Otway. PUBLISHED: 10:42, Thu, Jan 19, 2017 | UPDATED: 10:55, Thu, Jan 19, 2017. Toumani Diagouraga ...and more »
- Rotherham United sign Bristol City goalkeeper Richard O'Donnell for an undisclosed fee on a two-and-a-half-year deal.
- BBC Sport
Richard O'Donnell: Rotherham sign Bristol City goalkeeper for ... - BBC
Rotherham United sign Bristol City goalkeeper Richard O'Donnell for an undisclosed fee on a two-and-a-half-year deal.and more »
- It is to "work better with residents" it said, after protests against its plans for the city's trees.
- Doncaster Knights: Colin Quigley looking forward to Rotherham reunion
South Yorkshire Times
Doncaster Knights prop Colin Quigley is hoping to make more of an impact in the second half of the campaign than in the first. The popular front-rower missed the start of the season due to a chest infection which was slow to clear and continued to ...
- The former Bishop of Liverpool says receiving the Freedom of the City is a permanent reminder to him of the Hillsborough families' fight for justice.
- The Guardian
Tributes paid to Rotherham teenager as second person arrested over death
The family of a teenager who was found dead this week have paid tribute to her, calling her their “beautiful daughter and sister”. Relatives of 16-year-old Leonne Weeks said they were devastated by her loss as it emerged that a second arrest had been ...
Police given more time to question Rotherham murder suspectITV News
Leonne Weeks death: Teenager arrested in Rotherham murder probeBB
- Rotherham United: Millers poised for new arrival - The Star
Visit now for the latest Rotherham United football news - direct from The Star and updated throughout the day.and more »
- Rotherham United: Millers poised for new arrival
Rotherham United are aiming to have a new signing in place before Saturday's trip to Championship leaders Newcastle United. The Millers have yet to begin their recruitment in the January transfer window but have been in talks with several clubs and one ...and more »
- The Clydesdale and Yorkshire banking group (CYBG) is closing 79 branches with the loss of 400 jobs.
- RUFC - Chairman And Former Striker Back Warney
Rotherham United Chairman Tony Stewart says that the players are like a 'family' to Paul Warne. Having given Warney the reins until the end of the season, Mr Stewart spoke to The Rotherham Advertiser saying, 'We have to give bouquets to Warney.and more »
- Police say teenager Leonne Weeks died from multiple stab wounds, as her family paid tribute to her.
Fulham, Rotherham and Peterborough United in three way fight for Sutton United hero Roarie Deacon - The SunThe Sun
Fulham, Rotherham and Peterborough United in three way fight for Sutton United hero Roarie Deacon
SUTTON UNITED FA Cup hero Roarie Deacon is being chased by Championship pair Fulham and Rotherham United, with Peterborough United also monitoring his situation, SunSport understands. Deacon scored a stunning equaliser as the non-league ...
- Blackpool substitute Bright Osayi-Samuel scores a 120th-minute winner as the League Two side shock FA Cup hosts Barnsley.
- A European court rules the rights of a man who killed three people in 1983 have not been breached.
Richard O'Donnell linked with Rotherham United move as City close in on Schalke's Fabian Giefer - Bristol PostBristol Post
Richard O'Donnell linked with Rotherham United move as City close in on Schalke's Fabian Giefer
The signing of German stopper Giefer is expected to be completed this week meaning City would have four keepers currently among the ranks. Frank Fielding, pictured below, has been first choice for most of the season, while former Bayern Munich man Ivan ...and more »
- Bristol Post
Richard O'Donnell linked with Rotherham United move as City close ...
Goalkeeper Richard O'Donnell could be set to join Championship strugglers Rotherham United ahead of Bristol City bringing in Fabian Giefer on loan from ...and more »
- League One leaders Sheffield United sign Manchester United full-back Joe Riley on loan until the end of the season.
- Cash boost allows 'crucial' Rotherham service to continue
A service providing vital support to ethnic minority women and girls at risk of violence has been given a lifeline in the form of £500,000 funding, to continue its work over three years. Workers at Rotherham-based Apna Haq are delighted that they are ...
- Evening Standard
QPR's £1.2m bid for Rotherham striker Danny Ward rejected
The 25-year-old has scored 10 goals this season and has attracted interest from a number of Championship clubs. Rangers want to strengthen their forward line, having sold Sebastian Polter to FC Union Berlin last week. Bristol City winger Luke Freeman ...and more »
- An 18-year-old man is arrested after the discovery of a 16-year-old girl's body on a pathway.
- Huddersfield Examiner
Huddersfield Town transfer rumours latest: Rotherham United stand ...
There's been plenty of reported interest in the 25-year-old forward with a host of SkyBet Championship clubs linked to his signature.and more »
- League One strugglers Chesterfield name former Wigan Athletic boss Gary Caldwell as their new manager.
- ITV News
Pictures: Murder investigation underway following death of teenage girl in Rotherham
Police are questioning an 18-year-old man after the body of a 16-year-old girl, named online as Leonne Weeks, was found on pathway in the area of Dinnington yesterday morning. A police scene is in place as with forensic investigators carrying out a ...
Leeds United Transfer News: Rotherham in talks for Toumani ...
LEEDS ace Toumani Diagouraga is reportedly in talks with Rotherham over a loan move away from Elland road.and more »
- Wigan Athletic midfielder Sam Morsy sign a one-year contract extension with the Championship side until 2019.
Follow @Rotherham_News_ on Twitter!