Tide Times & Heights for Newcastle upon Tyne on 3rd December 201605:28 - High Tide (5.00m)
11:39 - Low Tide (1.47m)
17:35 - High Tide (5.14m)
- Tide Times & Heights for Newcastle upon Tyne on 2nd December 201604:51 - High Tide (5.10m)
11:05 - Low Tide (1.35m)
17:00 - High Tide (5.23m)
23:28 - Low Tide (1.27m)
- Tide Times & Heights for Newcastle upon Tyne on 1st December 201604:17 - High Tide (5.15m)
10:32 - Low Tide (1.26m)
16:27 - High Tide (5.28m)
22:53 - Low Tide (1.23m)
- Strikes by teaching assistants in County Durham are called off to allow for talks over solving the dispute.
- It is time to start making babies from three people, scientists advising the fertility regulator say.
- An Indian orphan taught hairdressing skills by a County Durham woman visits her in the UK.
- Newcastle boss Dean Richards says the amount of academy talent in the first team is proof players have chance to impress.
- Former Newcastle player Derek Bell says he wanted to kill the coach who sexually abused him during the 1970s.
- North-east of England councils tackle what they say is a higher than average rate of vacant properties.
- Former footballer Derek Bell has told BBC 5 live that he went to his abuser’s house with a 12 inch knife.
- Newcastle had ample chances to beat Hull City before losing Tuesday's EFL Cup tie on penalties, says manager Rafael Benitez.
- England call up uncapped duo Keaton Jennings and Liam Dawson to their tour of India, replacing Haseeb Hameed and Zafar Ansari.
- As part of the BBC's Ambulances Day, an insight into a routine 999 call
- Tide Times & Heights for Newcastle upon Tyne on 30th November 201603:43 - High Tide (5.17m)
10:00 - Low Tide (1.23m)
15:55 - High Tide (5.28m)
22:20 - Low Tide (1.23m)
- A portrait of Sir Bobby Charlton is unveiled by the England and Manchester United legend at the National Football Museum in Manchester.
- Former darts world champion Eric Bristow loses his role with Sky Sports after suggesting football abuse victims are not "proper men".
- A dad's desperate search to replace his autistic son's beloved "little blue cup" ends in "surprising" success.
- The death of a man in a Chester-le-Street alley is no longer being treated as suspicious.
- Newcastle City Council reconsiders plans to axe shift allowances which would have cut some staff pay by more than £3,800 a year.
- Tide Times & Heights for Newcastle upon Tyne on 29th November 201603:09 - High Tide (5.14m)
09:28 - Low Tide (1.23m)
15:24 - High Tide (5.25m)
21:48 - Low Tide (1.28m)
- Tide Times & Heights for Newcastle upon Tyne on 28th November 201602:34 - High Tide (5.07m)
08:55 - Low Tide (1.28m)
14:53 - High Tide (5.16m)
21:15 - Low Tide (1.38m)
- Laser beams will be used to uncover what lies under the surface of a Northern beauty site.
- Tide Times & Heights for Newcastle upon Tyne on 27th November 201601:57 - High Tide (4.96m)
08:21 - Low Tide (1.37m)
14:19 - High Tide (5.03m)
20:40 - Low Tide (1.52m)
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp praises his side for beating Sunderland, who he says are the "most defensive" team he has seen.
- Newcastle United's nine-game winning run is ended as Charlie Mulgrew scores the game's only goal for strugglers Blackburn.
- Liverpool move back to the top of the Premier League with a win against Sunderland but could face a run of games without Philippe Coutinho through injury.
- Sunderland manager David Moyes admits he is "a bit frustrated" after his side kept Liverpool at bay for 75 minutes, before losing 2-0 to the Reds at Anfield.
- Twenty areas in England are to get funds to help pregnant women and new mums with mental health problems.
- Tide Times & Heights for Newcastle upon Tyne on 26th November 201601:15 - High Tide (4.82m)
07:44 - Low Tide (1.47m)
13:43 - High Tide (4.87m)
20:04 - Low Tide (1.69m)
- BBC Sport looks back over the highs and lows of Mick Lowes' 25-year career commentating on Newcastle United.
- Sports Direct boss Mike Ashley has invited MPs to a live Question Time-style debate at the firm's HQ.
- Four ex-footballers, including two speaking for the first time, appear together to tell of their torment after being abused as children by a coach.
- Hundreds of people in one town became directors of firms involved in pornography, travel and dating, a Reuters inquiry finds.
- Two more ex-footballers tell the Victoria Derbyshire programme they were abused as children by a coach.
- Hundreds of residents of a town became directors of firms involved in pornography, dating, diets and travel, a Reuters investigation reveals.
- Hundreds of people became directors of firms involved in pornography and diets, an investigation shows.
- Tide Times & Heights for Newcastle upon Tyne on 25th November 201600:25 - High Tide (4.69m)
07:01 - Low Tide (1.58m)
13:01 - High Tide (4.70m)
19:23 - Low Tide (1.89m)
- The 2017 county fixtures are announced, featuring a full round of day-night Championship matches for the first time.
- Teaching assistants striking over a pay dispute announce four further days of industrial action.
- Almost 2,000 football-related arrests were made in 2015-16, the first rise for three years
- Team news as Northampton host Newcastle in Friday's Premiership fixture at Franklin’s Gardens (19:45 GMT).
- Sunderland's Nissan car plant has been nominated to be awarded the freedom of the city.
- Tide Times & Heights for Newcastle upon Tyne on 24th November 201606:06 - Low Tide (1.67m)
12:09 - High Tide (4.53m)
18:32 - Low Tide (2.07m)
- Sunderland and Northern Ireland defender Paddy McNair will miss the rest of the season with a cruciate knee ligament injury.
- An air ambulance charity's plan for a new base and centre of excellence in the North East gets £1m in the chancellor's Autumn Statement
- County Durham Council says it cannot afford to resolve a teaching assistant pay dispute ahead of a strike, and the action could threaten hundreds of jobs.
- Tide Times & Heights for Newcastle upon Tyne on 23rd November 201604:59 - Low Tide (1.70m)
11:04 - High Tide (4.43m)
17:29 - Low Tide (2.22m)
23:23 - High Tide (4.58m)
- Councils and business call for the Northern Powerhouse to be funded fairly as new figures show big differences in planned infrastructure spending.
- Flood warnings remain as wind and rain continue to batter parts of England and Wales in the wake of Storm Angus.
- A teenager admits killing a man found with stab wounds in a County Durham village.
Follow @Newcastle_Tyne_ on Twitter!