- Comedian Joel Dommett has been a big hit with viewers on I'm a Celeb, and his fans will be pleased to hear he's single and hasn't yet found the right woman
- Sam Quek became the latest star voted out of I'm A Celebrity, leaving Adam, Joel and Scarlett to battle it out on Sunday's final
- The X Factor judge Nicole Scherzinger reacts proudly to name of snow gritter - and Dermot O'Leary says she's going to sing in Oldham in its honour
- The Old Nags Head, off Deansgate, will be serving food and drink to bring festive cheer to vulnerable people
- In a letter to the M.E.N. one officer said a junior officer would be sacked in a 'heartbeat' while ACC Sutcliffe could keep her role
- Coronation Street star Shayne Ward has welcomed a baby girl with partner Sophie - and shares the adorable name
- We've found the most expensive properties on the market for all ten boroughs of Greater Manchester
- Overnight closures will be in force on Saturday and Sunday from 10pm
- Real Housewives star Lauren Simon got her star pals involved in mannequin challenge at Hoopers in Wilmslow as she launched her perfume
National Lottery results: Lotto and Thunderball numbers for £5.6m million jackpot on Saturday, December 3See if the balls have changed your life tonight with a £5.6m jackpot
Pianist accused of raping woman at Royal Northern College of Music says claims are an 'absolute lie'The 29-year-old, of Cheapside, Manchester, denies charges of rape and sexual assault
- The boy had to be rushed to hospital after the incident at New Moston Primary School
The remarkable story of what one undercover police officer did to nail Salford's most serious criminalsA handful of people know his true identity and a source has told the M.E.N. he faces a struggle to get back to a normal life
- I'm A Celebrity star Adam Thomas has been full of revelations during his time in the jungle - here's what you may not have known about the Emmerdale star
- Guy Lardinois, 40, was arrested on the Turkish Airlines flight TK1995 from Istanbul to Manchester
- The Ivorian international, 33, was pulled over by police in a car in Dagenham, east London
- “Detectives are not working on the basis of it being an assault. The investigation will be continued by our Serious Investigation Collision Unit.”
- "We are appealing to anyone who saw anything to come forward and help us with our investigation.”
- “It looks like he’s done it with an axe or a hammer and you don’t want to be hanging around a street where man is charging about with a weapon like that."
- He was wearing a suit and appeared to be taking photographs
- Stars were quizzed by police as witnesses after the incident involving a glass at Red Door
- The three floor space used to be where the Freemasons parked their cars
- The city's booming bar and restaurant scene shows no signs of slowing down in the run-up to Christmas
You nailed it Alfie! Bette Midler herself is singing the praises of this Stockport boy's Hocus Pocus performanceThe video has been seen online more than 2 million times
- Former Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan was a real bobby dazzler as she headed out on home turf with girl pals in shimmering dress
- The incident happened on Chapel Street in Salford, close to Manchester city centre
- You've been telling us your family favourites to get you in the festive spirit
- "It’s really weird in there, it’s just a kitchen with some tables in it!” shouts a half-cut guy, who tumbles down the steps from the converted Victorian warehouse in Stockport town centre.
- Meian Maids will be dressed in anime uniforms to dance, sing and play games this weekend
- The Hurts singer will head out on the road for her first arena tour named after second album, Long Live the Angels
- Manchester Evening News' breaking news service
- Can you use boiling water on your car? Should I scrape the ice off? Do I need to turn the engine on? Here's everything you need to know
- “We couldn’t believe it when police told us it was him."
- “I would ask everyone to be aware of the dangers of communicating with anyone they don’t know on social media."
- From the control tower to check-in - a new insight into life at Manchester Airport
The £8,000 exotic trees police bought at the height of the cuts... and the fungal disease that's wiped them all outOne member of staff joked: “I think it was all that gas and hot air that did for them.”
- The Emmerdale actor was submerged in slime, fish guts and critters, but was time for Wayne Bridge to leave camp
- A 34-year-old was arrested at the scene after officers smashed the door down with 'battering ram'
My 13-year-old son was attacked with scissors at school. Why is the boy who did it being allowed back in class?“Apparently he’d taken these scissors from another lesson and used them to attack my son. I think that’s a pre-meditated attack."
- Tributes continue to pour in as a fan campaign to secure the Christmas No. 1 heats up
The sickening moment a screaming shop worker begs for her life as armed robber threatens to shoot her"They caused significant emotional and physical harm, all for the sake of a few hundred pounds."
- The owner of a "paedophile manual" full of advice and guidance on sexually abusing children is detained.
- Law covers any item or document that contains ‘advice or guidance’ about grooming or abusing children sexually
- "While these mobile devices have been an important part of our story, they don't offer the kind of capabilities we need... "
- This is one party with a difference - and not just because all the lights are out...
- The Danish musician's set is equal parts retrospective, moody,
self-reflective and challenging.
The audience at the Albert Hall are hushed and engaged throughout.
- The government want to bolster the number of suitable rental homes
- Greater Manchester Police have said there was no 'real threat' but many keep children at home
- Temperatures will drop to below freezing before heavy rain and gales hit next week
- NQ newcomer Crazy Pedro's commissioned artists Mark Kennedy and Mary Goodwin to create four panels inspired by the pizza parlour's logo
Follow @ManchesterNewsl on Twitter!