- Lewsey Sports Park will be hosting a charity night in aid of Cardiac Risk in the Young (CRY) on Monday, December 19.
- Ahead of what is expected to be one of the busiest weekends of the year, Bedfordshire Police is urging people to follow their advice to ensure they don’t face spending Christmas behind bars.
- The justice secretary has praised our campaign calling for tougher sentences for those who kill on the roads.
- Bedfordshire’s multi-agency Mental Health Street Triage has been commended at the annual NHS Business Awards.
Luton v Carlisle preview
Luton boss Nathan Jones has a fully-fit squad to choose from ahead of their Sky Bet League Two clash against Carlisle. Jones continued his rotation policy in the cup competitions but forward Danny Hylton is expected to return to the starting line-up at ...
Jones happy with Spireites home tieLuton Today
Town draw Luton in Checkatrade Trophy and Anderson is devastated to be suspendedDerbyshire Times
Luton Town: Nathan Jones aiming to stay in touch
- Banton may go out on loan in January
Hatters boss Nathan Jones has admitted that youngster Zane Banton might go out on loan for his own sanity above anything else during the January transfer window. The 20-year-old had been expected to make an impact this term after signing a new deal in ...and more »
- A man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following a shooting in Luton.
- ITV News
Second man arrested after Luton shooting | Anglia - ITV News
Read the latest Anglia stories, Second man arrested after Luton shooting on ITV News, videos, stories and all the latest Anglia news.
Man arrested for attempted murder over Luton shooting - Luton TodayLuton Today
Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following Luton shootingBedfordshire Newsall 3 news articles »
- Outrage as Luton train station revamp pushed back to 2020s
The revamp of Luton train station has been delayed by the government until the 2020s, it was revealed this week. MP Gavin Shuker shared contents of a letter from The Department for Transport, revealing that Luton was among the train stations dropped ...
- The revamp of Luton train station has been delayed by the government until the 2020s, it was revealed this week.
- Dunstable Today
Britain's Got Talent in Luton next week
Bedfordshire's best performers are invited to rise to the challenge next week as Britain's Got Talent rolls into Luton. Producers from Thames TV, makers of the show, will be at the California Inn on Chapel Street on December 12 as they go through the ...
Britain's best takeaway is a family-run fried chicken shop in Luton
If you had to guess where Britain's best takeaway was, you'd probably assume London? Video: We tried all the Christmas gins so you don't have to. Actually, maybe Brighton? Or Newcastle? Or, I dunno, some fish and chip shop down in Cornwall?
- Bedfordshire News
Luton Town: 'I've got a good feeling about football,' says Isaac Vassell
Isaac Vassell says he is "buzzing" about his job and the Luton striker is hoping his midweek EFL Trophy winner will put him in the frame for Saturday's clash against promotion rivals Carlisle. The striker has started the last three league games and ...
McQuoid has no idea if Robins double will see him in Luton's first ...Luton Todayall 4 news articles »
- Luton Today
Pat on the back for police
Bedfordshire Police has been rated 'Good' at keeping people safe and reducing crime in the latest inspection by Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary (HMIC). The HMIC Legitimacy report rates forces on whether they have the consent of the public ...and more »
- Bedfordshire Police has been rated ‘Good’ at keeping people safe and reducing crime in the latest inspection by Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary (HMIC).
- Man hurt in collision with bus - Luton Today
Visit now for the latest transport and travel news - direct from the Luton Today.and more »
- A man needed hospital treatment this afternoon after a collision between a car and a bus on Bluebellwood Close in Luton.
- Woman serious after White House pub attack - Luton Today
Visit now for the latest crime news - direct from the Luton Today.and more »
- A woman suffered serious head injuries after an attack in the smoking area of the White House in Luton.
- Luton Today
A gem of an idea to help Luton Foodbank
Lucy, of Crawley Green Road, said: “It's such a good cause and something really important to support. “Many Luton families are struggling to make ends meet and find money for food. “I wanted to help those who are having difficulty covering the ...and more »
- They’re a quartet of Luton friends who’ve been blogging about love, life and everything in between for just over a year.
- Luton jewllery designer Sally Brady has come up with a gem of an idea.
- If all the festivities are already begining to get to you, why not enjoy a Lea-surely walk along the River Lea?
- Fears of traffic jams and flooding have been calmed, after Affinity Water worked through the night to fix the the damaged water main on the A505.
- Household Estate Agents is delighted with the amount of presents it has received for patients at the Luton and Dunstable Hospital.
- 'Luton has talent' says music producer
A Luton music producer hopes to inspire local talent after international success with his new EP. Carl Mitchell, 37, who runs the label Dutty Zoot Recordings, is delighted that his drum and bass EP, Perpetual, is receiving global attention after its ...
- A Luton music producer hopes to inspire local talent after international success with his new EP.
New £5 notes engraved with Jane Austin worth £50,000 circulated in Willie Wonka-style ‘Golden Ticket’ giveawayBrits are being urged to check their new fivers after engraved bank notes worth as much as £50,000 were circulated in a Willie Wonka-style ‘Golden Ticket’ giveaway.
New £5 notes engraved with Jane Austen worth £50,000 circulated in Willie Wonka-style ‘Golden Ticket’ giveawayBrits are being urged to check their new fivers after engraved bank notes worth as much as £50,000 were circulated in a Willie Wonka-style ‘Golden Ticket’ giveaway.
- An angry mum has complained to Tesco because her bag of ‘alphabet’ potato shapes did not contain the correct letters to spell her son’s name.
- Volunteering to help the people of Sierra Leone
A 17-year-old student has recently returned from a 'surreal' adventure volunteering for a charity in Sierra Leone. Hannah Kelly, of Luton, was part of a team that travelled with Home Leone to Freetown to start work on the building site. The charity's ...
- A 17-year-old student has recently returned from a ‘surreal’ adventure volunteering for a charity in Sierra Leone.
- Being happy, healthy and having well-behaved children are the true signs of success - far ahead of being rich, according to new research.
- Luton Today
Are you related to Great War hero who died in action?
Jean s grandparents, Mary Ann and Frederick Dawson (Albert s brother) . The photo was taken circa 1950, shortly before their golden wedding. 09:00 Wednesday 07 December 2016. 1. Have your say ...
- A curious lady is looking to find relatives of her great uncle, and believes Luton families may be descendants of the World War One hero.
- Luton Today
Upson: New stadium would be huge for the Hatters - Luton Today
Visit now for the latest Hatters - Luton Town football news - from the Luton Today.
Luton Town: Power Court deal 'vital' for the area, says Nathan Jones ...Bedfordshire News
Luton Town one step closer to new stadiumFootball Trade Directoryall 3 news articles »
- Swindon Advertiser
McQuoid nets twice as Hatters knock out Swindon
Luton Town continued to make a mockery of the EFL's decision to fine them in the Checkatrade Trophy, by knocking League One Swindon Town out this evening. Boss Nathan Jones stuck to his guns again, after declaring he wouldn't be dictated to by the ...
PLAYER RATINGS: Swindon Town v Luton TownSwindon Advertiser
Luton Town: More EFL Trophy fines would be 'absolute utter stupidity' – Nathan JonesBedfordshire
- BBC News
A505 Luton to Dunstable road flooded due to burst water main - BBC
A busy road was flooded after construction workers dug through a mains water pipe.and more »
Luton train station revamp on hold after government withdraws funding for disabled access - Bedfordshire NewsLuton train station revamp on hold after government withdraws funding for disabled access
A 'LONG-promised' refurbishment of Luton train station has been put on hold after government funding to improve disabled access was withdrawn. The decision was made following the completion of a report delivered by Sir Peter Hendy in how to manage ...
- A 'LONG-promised' refurbishment of Luton train station has been put on hold after government funding to improve disabled access was withdrawn. The decision was made following the completion of a report delivered by Sir Peter Hendy in how to manage proposed government-funded improvements to a rail network. Gavin Shuker, MP for Luton South, posted a letter sent to him from Paul Maynard MP, Under Secretary for Transport, which said that they would be deferring the building of an Access For All...
Luton Town take a step closer towards a new stadium after buying Power Court plot - Bedfordshire NewsBedfordshire News
Luton Town take a step closer towards a new stadium after buying Power Court plot
LUTON Town's relocation plans took a major step forward today with confirmation of purchase of land at Power Court, where their new stadium is planned to be built. This is a significant step forward as part of the club's plan to build a 17,500-seat ...
- Teenager stabbed by masked mob in Luton
A 16-year-old boy was stabbed by masked thugs in Luton yesterday after they demanded he hand over his mobile phone. The shocking attack happened at around 5.30pm on the junction of Westmorland Avenue and Coniston Road. The teen was ...
- A 16-year-old boy was stabbed by masked thugs in Luton yesterday after they demanded he hand over his mobile phone.
- LUTON Town's relocation plans took a major step forward today with confirmation of purchase of land at Power Court, where their new stadium is planned to be built. This is a significant step forward as part of the club's plan to build a 17,500-seat area at Power Court and the Newlands Park iconic leisure and retail gateway scheme just off the M1 junction 10. Contracts have been exchanged between the 2020 Developments, a sister company to Luton Town Football Club, and British Land with...
- Lighting up Luton
Hundreds of people headed to Luton last Saturday for an afternoon of festive fun as the town's Christmas lights were switched on. Four-year-old Maddox Killen and Town Mayor councillor Tahir Khan were joined on stage by Marshall from PAW Patrol and ...
- Hundreds of people headed to Luton last Saturday for an afternoon of festive fun as the town’s Christmas lights were switched on.
- Police have issued images of two men they would like to speak to following the robbery of a Luton travel agents.
- Village panto at its best with Snow White in Toddington
Fans of community theatre are in for a festive treat when the pantomime favourite Snow White is staged in Toddington this month. Toddington Amateur Dramatics Society presents the much-loved tale on Friday, December 9, Saturday, December 10, Friday, ...
- Academy plans to expand its pupil numbers
It will run from 4 January 2017 to 1 February 2017 and ask for people's views on expanding the middle school in Barton-le-Clay by one form of entry (30 pupils) from September 2018. If the expansion scheme is approved, that would eventually mean an ...
- A consultation will be launched next month about plans to expand Arnold Academy.
Follow @Luton_UK_News on Twitter!