- Commuters have described the moment a man jumped onto live train tracks and was chased by police in dramatic scenes during rush hour.
Elton John: Singer recovering after 'potentially deadly' rare infection left him in intensive careThe superstar has been forced to cancel a string of upcoming concerts
- The Labour party is set to pledge to protect the rights of EU citizens living in the UK if it wins the election.
- A British-Iranian woman jailed in Iran for allegedly plotting to topple the government has lost the final stage of her appeal against the sentence, her family said.
- 'Actually having a conversation with people, it can make a big difference'
- A teenager has been charged with the murder of 42-year-old Damien McLaughlin who died after suffering a stab wound to the heart.
- Actor Chris Pratt has told how fatherhood has shaped the way he handles his career, saying his young son is always on his mind when he chooses roles.
- A wheelchair-bound great-grandfather is thought to have died alone in a Bupa care home after smoking a cigarette and catching on fire, an inquest heard.
Marine Le Pen: France presidential election hopeful says she is 'temporarily stepping down' as National Front leaderFrench far-right presidential hopeful Marine Le Pen has announced that she is temporarily stepping down as her party's leader.
Mel B's lawyers accuse husband Stephen Belafonte of string of 'illegal activity' as divorce battle continuesThe lawyers suggested Mr Belafonte would be a danger to his young daughter.
Chiswick attack: Two arrested after gang of schoolchildren 'beat up' man in west London streetA large gang of schoolchildren have 'beaten up' a man during a street attack in west London.
'Predator' jailed for raping teenage girl after using Whatsapp to lure her to car park in NewhamA dangerous predator who enticed a teenage girl into a car park by offering her money before raping her has been jailed for 13 years.
- A 48-hour strike on Virgin Trains East Coast on Friday and Saturday has been suspended following progress in talks between rail and union bosses.
Woman jailed for causing death of elderly man while driving as she sent Facebook message on mobile phoneThe Good Samaritan pensioner had stopped to help a broken down car when the crash happened
Manchester murder: 'Devastated' wife of former naval officer run down outside home returns to scene of deathThe wife of a former Royal Navy officer who was run down by thieves as he confronted them outside his house has returned to the scene of his murder.
- Mr McLaughlin was knifed through the heart
- A man was seriously injured after becoming involved in an argument at the Bijou Club in Manchester.
- Entering puberty early increases the risk of developing cancer in later life, scientists said today.
'I owe you my life': Suicidal woman thanks Met police officers who saved her life in heartwarming message'This has been a massive wake up call'
- A man has died after being hit by a train in south-west London on Monday afternoon.
- Prince Harry will attend the Army Navy match at Twickenham on Saturday as Patron of the Invictus Games Foundation.
Woman punched by bouncer admits 'acting like wild animal' as new footage emerges of moments leading up to clashA woman who was punched in the face by a bouncer in a video that went viral has admitted acting 'like a wild animal' before allegedly being attacked.
- Almost 3,000 young Londoners would be able to claim housing benefit again under a Liberal Democrat government, the party said today.
- London mayor Sadiq Khan has voiced his support for Jeremy Corbyn as he endorsed the Labour leader for Prime Minister.
- The ex boyfriend of TOWIE's Ferne McCann has appeared in court over an alleged nightclub acid attack.
- Wintry showers could hit London as a blast of Arctic weather that has brought snow to Scotland begins to move south.
- It looks like the triumph of the populists may have to wait for another day.
- Crowds of protesters clashed with police in Paris after early-stage Presidential election results suggested Marine Pen would progress to the final round of voting.
- Centrist Emmanuel Macron and far-right candidate Marine Le Pen will fight for the French presidency after the country's two major parties crashed out of the first round.
- Homeless truck driver Colin Killen looked up from his steaming plate of potato, cheese and onion bake and said: "You wanna know what this hot lunch means to me?"
Follow @london_uknews on Twitter!