- A mother-of-three has died after a car crashed into her and her family while they were out on a weekend walk.
- A rallying call has been issued to police across London to line the streets of the capital for the funeral of hero Pc Keith Palmer.
Louis Tomlinson: One Direction star told 'no decision yet' on prosecution for alleged clash with paparazziOne Direction star Louis Tomlinson has been told he must wait longer before finding out if he faces prosecution over an alleged clash with a celebrity paparazzi.
- Pupils in north-west London were put on lockdown for more than three hours after police were called to the school at just before home time.
- A popular lido in a trendy part of east London is set to close until summer after major problems were discovered with the tiling.
- A man has been rushed to hospital following a reported hit and run in north London.
- Two more people have been arrested following the killing of David Adegbite who was shot dead in Barking.
- A young mother accused of staging the death of her baby on a bus in east London has blamed her boyfriend for the killing, a court heard.
Aysha Frade: Family pay emotional tribute to 'the coolest of mummies' a week on from Westminster horror attackThe family of an "amazing" mother-of-two killed when a car ploughed into crowds during a horror attack on Westminster Bridge have paid a touching tribute to "the coolest of mummies".
Pound to euro exchange rate: Sterling up against the Euro as FTSE 100 ends after Theresa May triggers BrexitSterling was mixed in afternoon trading, as excitement over the official trigger of Article 50 waned.
'A sad day for Europe': Leaders mourn Britain's split with EU after Theresa May formally triggers Article 50Leaders of the European Union have spoken out after Britain formally kicked off the Brexit process.
- Prime Minister Theresa May has triggered Article 50 which will start the process of Britain quitting the EU within two years.
- A man who was hit during an assault on a woman at a central London Tube station has been urged to come forward by police.
- A man grabbed a meat cleaver from a shop before chasing another man through a busy market street in east London.
- A father has been jailed for murdering his deformed baby after a jury rejected the parents' attempt to blame a young autistic child.
Westminster Bridge: Boyfriend of tourist fighting for life in London attack in moving display at vigilThe boyfriend of the Romanian tourist fighting for life after plunging into the Thames in last week's terror attack today attended a vigil at Westminster Bridge.
- Police are hunting a woman who was "violently abusive" to a pregnant passenger on a packed commuter train in the morning rush hour.
- This is the first picture of Winston Churchill's former window cleaner after he was killed in the Westminster terror attack.
- Prince Charles touched down in Romania in his post-Brexit charm offensive European tour today, hours after the Prime Minister signalled the start of Britain's exit from the European Union.
Tim Farron: Liberal Democrats will not 'roll over' following 'calamity of Brexit'Liberal Democrat leader Tim Farron told Theresa May that his party will not "roll over" following the "calamity" of Brexit.
- Singer Lily Allen has angered Brexiters for sharing a string of pro-EU messages slamming leave voters and the Government for triggering Article 50.
- Police opened fire at Washington's Capitol Hill after a woman drove at officers.
- Washington's Capitol Hill is on lockdown following reports of shots fire near congressional buildings.
Police officers, NHS staff and faith leaders gather on Westminster Bridge to mark seven days since terror attackLondon's emergency service workers joined together with Imams and members of the public on Westminster Bridge today in a poignant memorial marking seven days since the bloody terror attack that left four dead.
- A murder probe has been launched after a man was stabbed to death in west London.
- Donald Tusk received Theresa May's letter triggering Brexit with quiet solemnity and held it aloft as he said: "We already miss you. Thank you and goodbye."
- The full extent of the injuries suffered by the victims of the London terror attack were were set out today at the opening of an inquest.
- Support for Brexit has soared as Theresa May triggered Article 50, kick-starting Britain's exit from the European Union.
- A plane left a trail of fire on the runway after it crash landed in Peru but all 141 passengers and crew survived.
- French presidential favourite Emmanuel Macron has welcomed the idea that French nationals living in London could return to Paris after Brexit.
Follow @london_uknews on Twitter!