- John Wombell was investigated by the Met Police after calling the office of Broxtowe MP Anna Soubry
- How to get priority tickets ahead of the general release for Paramore's UK tour and show at the Royal Albert Hall
- It will become the new home of Middlesex FA as part of the FA's Parklife grassroots scheme
- Use our gadget to take charge and decide what QPR players would make the cut for next season and which you would show the door to
- George Michael fans to come together to celebrate his life.
- Essential repairs are underway following a gas leak
- Proposals to demolish a garage court to make way for a two-storey block of flats have been approved subject to conditions.
Lasse Vigen Christensen expecting a few thank you letters from Fulham after helping Burton defeat LeedsBurton's 2-1 victory over Leeds means that Fulham need to beat Brentford to all but secure a play-off spot and the loanee is expecting a few thank you cards from his team mates
- The Whites were the better side by far in that contest and goals from Sone Aluko and Tom Cairney secured all three points for Slavisa Jokanovic's side
- A trustee of Hillingdon's Michael Sobell Hospice will be putting his foot power to the test and setting off from Richmond to Brighton on a 100k walking challenge.
- More than 17 people were discovered to be living in a three-bedroom house during a crackdown on dodgy landlords.
- Get West London headed to Alicante to try the immersive fitness experience at Prama's warehouse ahead of the Harbour Club's opening in June
- Denham's Anoopam Mission Temple hosted a moving tribute to the victims of the Westminster terror attack one month on from the incident.
- A thief stole an expensive laptop from a computer shop.
- Four fire engines and 21 firefighters were sent to a residential street on Tuesday (April 25)
- From a illuminated boat parade to a vintage flea market, there is plenty to do in west London
- The two sides met in November under the Griffin Park floodlights and Slavisa Jokanovic's side emerged convincing winners against a Bees side that was off the pace
- Farhana Begum Ahmed, 39, of NW10, was charged with terrorism offences and will appear in court on Tuesday (April 25)
- A judicial review will be held at the High Court after legal penal reform charity takes up case of boy identified only as AB
- An Ealing teenager is set to follow in the footsteps of England Rugby player Joe Launchbury after being selected for the starting XV to represent England under-16s against Wales this Sunday.
- Canaries, Whites and Bees much more likely to be involved in high-scoring games over Villans, Latics and Rams
- Jeremy Meeks, famous for a viral mugshot, was not allowed into the UK after an eight-hour search at Heathrow Airport
- A teenage West Herts College student who hacked the websites of Microsoft, Sony and Cambridge University before selling the software he created to cyber criminals for hundreds of thousands of pounds has been jailed for two years.
- A wreath was laid on Westminster Bridge to remember the five people who lost their lives in the terror attack last month
Derby manager Gary Rowett insists Chris Martin's future is at Pride Park and will return once Fulham loan is overThe on-loan man has been suspended since seeing red against Norwich City and has been involved in a turbulent season at Craven Cottage this season
- Officers discovered the 13-inch blade early on Sunday morning near Bond Street station
- With just over a week to go until the Watford Borough Council by-elections, we are reminding you of the candidates in the running.
Dogs Trust Harefield finds 'plaice' for unusual resident after appeal from Uxbridge Paralympian Jordanne WhileyStaff at Dogs Trust in West London usually rehome and provide care for four-legged friends; however the Uxbridge-based charity has offered a homeless gold fish a ‘plaice’ to call home.
- Jeweller Elizabeth Hart-Browne stands accused of murdering boyfriend Stephen Rayner at their flat in Acton
- The singer-songwriter will take 'Pure Comedy' out on the road this November
- British Transport Police has launched an appeal for information after report two children were assaulted on a train
- Scouts were honoured at a ceremony in Windsor Castle for achieving the highest award.
- Detectives have released CCTV images of two men in a bid to identify them following a violent assault in Hounslow.
- Our Fulham and Brentford reporters have picked their combined teams - now have your say using our team selectors
- Social media has responded to a possible Zac Goldsmith return, with comments ranging from happy memories, to anger and celebrating with cake
- A neighbour is blaming a convenience store’s 24-hour alcohol sale licence for “worsening” levels of litter and attracting rats in her garden.
- Hope Arden is the girl the world forgets. It started when she was 16 years old. A father forgetting to drive her to school. A mother setting the table for three, not four. A friend who looks at her and sees a stranger. No matter what she does, the words she says, the crimes she commits, you will never remember her.
- Design work on the Metropolitan Line Extension is continuing, according to a stakeholder in the development.
- Looking for a new job? Here's how to set up email alerts
- The 1980s pop legends are embarking on a 15-date UK tour to mark their 35th anniversary
- The ice spectacular is heading to the O2 Arena for 20 shows this winter
- Since February 2, the Bees have picked up 27 points which, if the season had started then, would have seen them in fifth place
- Despite still needing a win to claim the final promotion spot, bookmakers 888sport have backed Fulham as the favourites to get promoted to the Premier League
- Ian Holloway has used the 24-year-old deeper since the introduction of Ryan Manning and the Australian international is happy to play it - but wants to get back further up the field soon
- A witness said the Batman and Taboo star carried out a citizen's arrest close to his house in Richmond
Elton John cancels shows after spending two nights in intensive care with 'potentially deadly' rare infectionThe pop icon spent 12 days in hospital after becoming "violently ill" on a flight home - but is expected to be recover for a Twickenham date in June
- Joseph Olopo died as a result of being stabbed in the neck on February 17 this year in Heathfield Gardens
- The victim required surgery for a broken jaw as a result of the attack on March 25, as well as sustaining fractures to his eye sockets, cheek bones and nose.
- Sir Elton John has cancelled a series of shows in the US after suffering from a "potentially deadly" bacterial infection that forced him to spend two nights in intensive care.
General Election: Green Party pulls out of Ealing Central and Acton seat to boost Labour hopes of beating ToriesEaling Central and Acton is currently one of the most marginal seats ahead of the 2017 general election
Follow @Hillingdon_UK on Twitter!