- Morrison starting to get more game time following a tricky start
- Met Police have confirmed that a 75-year-old man died last night (Thursday, 23 March) because of injuries he received in Wednesday's terrorist incident.
- Met Police have confirmed the man who died can be named as Kurt Cochran, although formal identification awaits.
COMMENT: Don't say your mum is 'best in the world' - and keep your Mother's Day tributes off social mediaI am sure many of you are looking forward to Mother’s Day on Sunday.
- Bees man could feature for the Boys in Green against Wales
- Thanks to the Queen we might be getting an extra bank holiday in June - this means you might be able to get ten days off work, using just four days of annual leave.
Craig David at O2 Arena: Everything you need to know about the Following My Intuition tour including tickets, support and setlistThe comeback king is playing two shows at the O2 Arena this month and here's what to expect
Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumourThe parents of a seven-year-old girl diagnosed with a deadly brain tumour are desperately trying to fund trial treatment against the clock.
Thousands gather for vigil in Trafalgar Square for those killed in terrorist attack outside ParliamentThousands of Londoners gathered in Trafalgar Square tonight, March 23, to hold a vigil in remembrance of those who died in yesterday's terrorist attack.
- Amanda Telfer was crushed to death by three window frames weighing more than half a ton as she walked past a building site in 2012
- Your eyes, and possibly ears too, might not believe this but Lewisham has been revealed as the quietest borough in the capital.
- We've picked the best of the bunch for you to spoil your mum on Sunday
- A passerby alerted the RSPCA to the poor badger stuck in a predicament
- Kids are literally getting 'wasted' with Britain's daftest drug craze - sniffing fumes from burning wheelie bins, it has been claimed.
- Congested roads, pollution and noise were discussed at the first gathering held by new local group BASH Runway 3
- So that you aren't too bored during the international break, you can download Football Manager 2017 for free RIGHT NOW
London terror attack: Footage shows aftermath of Westminster attack as tourists speak out over eventsWe spoke to tourists this morning (March 23) in Westminster who described the impact the attack has had on their visit
- From a seven-month old Alsatian puppy to an eight-week-old Rottweiler, here are your puppy pictures
- The MP for Harrow East is celebrating having his Private Member’s Bill on reducing homelessness passed in Parliament.
- Public figures across south-east London and north Kent have come together to express solidarty in the wake of a terror attack that killed three innocent people, including a police officer, in Westminster.
- A hit-and-run victim has appealed to the driver to hand themselves in to the police.
- Wimbledon residents experienced road closures and power cuts this afternoon after an underground cable fire caused smoke to pour out of a manhole cover.
- David Macaskill from Ealing Hammersmith and West London College was leaving Parliament after a visit with students when he saw 'people running to him'
- A primary school has closed after a “partially collapsed” chalk mine was discovered underneath.
Family of PC Keith Palmer killed in Westminster terror attack pay tribute to 'wonderful dad and husband'The family of a police officer killed during a terror attack in Westminster has paid tribute to 'a loving son, brother and uncle'.
- Parents and staff at Henry Cavendish Primary school have launched a campaign to fight school funding cuts.
- A singing sensation from Hampton High School has won a place on the National Youth Boys' Choir at his first ever audition.
- Millions of people across the globe will be joining in and hundreds of famous landmarks will be plunged into darkness
- Full back came through 90 minutes against Hull
- The man believed who killed three people and injured dozens in a terrorist attack outside Westminster has been named as
'Disappointed, boring and never heard of them' – you are not happy about the new store replacing BHS in Uxbridge!intu Uxbridge has announced the new store to replace BHS – but not everyone is excited about it
- It’s finally time to pack away your winter coats and scarfs as forecasters have predicted the weather will now start getting warmer.
- The WorldWired Tour is heading to the UK with two O2 Arena shows in October
- Croydon’s next great footballer could be snapped up by Real Madrid rather than Crystal Palace after the Spanish side opened a soccer school near Lloyd Park earlier this week.
- A man who admitted killing his husky dog by locking her in a hot conservatory in Mitcham for six hours has failed to turn up to his sentencing.
- A badger which was stuck in a storm drain was rescued by the RSPCA and firefighters near to the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew yesterday (March 22).
- Plans to move a fire engine from Kingston to New Malden have been shelved amid protests the proposals could put lives in danger.
- The Mayor of London has given assurances that he is taking serious youth violence and knife crime in the borough “extremely seriously”.
- Red Nose Day takes place on Friday, with lots of fun and frivolity taking place in the name of Comic Relief.
- The singer-songwriter will play a headline show at KOKO as part of the 10-date UK tour
Cranford gas leak: National Grid apologises for inconvenience as A4 to remain closed until NEXT TUESDAYThe gas leak in Hounslow means a major road will be closed for an estimated five days
- The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh were due to visit New Scotland Yard today
- Hounslow council has said children's safety to and from school remains a priority
- The 16-year-old has been at Fulham since the age of eight, along with twin brother Steven, and he has said that he "loves being at the club"
- THIEVES struck twice in one day to rip £450 of plants out of a flowerbed in a park.
- The current international break will not get in the way of QPR's run of form, says forward Matt Smith
- A Wimbledon resident has described the terrible moment he witnessed a terror attack on the streets of Westminster.
- DLD College has confirmed Aysha Frade was one of four killed during the terrorist attack on London yesterday
- Huge crowds of rowing fans will converge in Putney this weekend to watch the final of the 2017 Head of the River Race.
- There will be extra police officers on patrol in the borough today as Richmond’s top police officer moved to reassure residents after yesterday’s Westminster terror attack.
Follow @HammFulNews on Twitter!