- Met officers in the Royal borough will begin using the cameras from Tuesday (May 2)
- Top acts from the previous four years come together to wow audiences with a fun-packed evening of entertainment
- Richard Laco, 31, was tragically killed whilst working on a "state-of-the-art" science building
- The video comes just days after Shanique Pearson was jailed for confronting the BBC presenter in Kensington
- Cinema chain Cineworld is creating 59 jobs at its new eleven screen cinema in South Ruislip, set to open its doors in July 2017.
- In the footage a man, who is pinned to the ground, can be heard saying: "What have I done? What have I done?"
- A World War II Spitfire engineer will be proudly re-presented with his medals today thanks to the work of an RAF Association befriender.
- A Hounslow man has pleaded guilty to numerous criminal damage offences, including 11 offences of religiously aggravated criminal damage.
- A man in his 20s remains in a serious but stable condition in hospital after he was shot
- Police discovered drugs and weapons in a flat during a raid before arresting a 21-year-old man attempting to break in.
Battersea woman who has been on 73 first dates in two years hopes to find love on dating show Take me OutA Battersea woman who has been on 73 first dates in two years is hoping to find love on dating show Take Me Out this weekend.
- Hundreds of customers were evacuated on Wednesday (April 26) afternoon following a security alert
- Police say they "have still not understood why" Mosa Abid chose to kill his cousin
- Charlton fans are planning a mysterious protest on the club’s final day of the season in their continued protest against the clubs’ owners.
- The DJ and producer will perform a headline set in London this October
- Family members have paid tribute to a “wonderful and beautiful” four-year-old boy who was killed after being hit by a van as he played football outside his home.
- Krispy Kreme is set to open its doors at intu Uxbridge this spring - and you dough-nut want to miss it!
- The R&B and soul legends will perform a headline set at Electric Brixton this May
- Collectors of football trading cards are being encouraged to support a youth football team and give them a chance to win a training day with a Premier League star.
QPR chief opens up on mistakes, players taking a wage and wants to be like Southampton and Swansea CityTony Fernandes has spoken about past mistakes and wants to build Rangers up in the same way as two Premier League clubs
- An estate agent who photographed his client’s bank card, while showing them around prospective homes, has been jailed for two years.
- Winger offered trial with Premier League giants
- 15-year-old Amelia Majda was reported missing by the force on Wednesday (April 26) afternoon
- The drug dealer who supplied serial killer Stephen Port with date rape drugs he used on his victims has been spared jail.
Fulham vs Brentford: Ross McCormack's first goal, Jota in the last minute - a look back at the previous encountersThe Bees have had the better of the contests winning three and drawing one while the Whites have been successful on two occasions; only once in the league
‘Rubbish dip’: Woman kept trash bags in bath after collectors failed to take her garbage for three weeksA Cheam woman says she felt compelled to keep bags filled with rubbish in her bath tub after four industrial-sized bins servicing 25 flats were not emptied for three weeks.
- A “much-loved” Thamesmead landmark is set to reopen as a cultural hub in time for the town’s 50th anniversary.
- The University of West London (UWL) has achieved the biggest rise of any UK higher education institution in The Complete University Guide 2018, climbing 26 places to 80th position in the independent national league table of universities released today.
- Popular Japanese chain Yo! Sushi is coming to Croydon, with a special ‘concept’ restaurant and an exclusive menu for locals.
- You'll need to be quick if you want a place
- Battersea Park’s fourth annual walk to highlight stigma and discrimination facing those who suffer mental illness is fast approaching.
- A Sutton man has been jailed after he hurled ‘vile abuse’ at a transgender woman and for continuing to harass her by posting images of her on Facebook.
- Ealing Trailfinders will be extending their Greene King IPA Championship campaign – the second tier of English professional rugby – for at least two more weeks when they take on Yorkshire Carnegie in the play-off semi-finals over the next two Fridays.
- A 19-year-old man has been arrested after a 17-year-old student was stabbed to death on a Battersea estate on Sunday.
HMRC investigation into Newcastle United financial dealings could have an impact on Fulham and their play-off opponentsThere could be a wait to find out who plays who in the Championship play-offs
- The current Burnley man made 1,260 bets on the game between 2006 and 2016 and these even included betting against his employer at the time
- A Conservative councillor who allegedly made racist comments about Sadiq Khan has been re-admitted to the Conservative Party.
- One witness of McCarthy's exposure said he touched himself on the Central Line while there were women and children on board
- A man arrested in Lewisham borough was so “strong and aggressive” he managed to break through handcuffs and bite through an officer’s glove.
"Jordan was preparing to go on a family holiday - now his parents are planning his funeral", police chief says on day arrest made and £10k reward is offeredA £10,000 reward has been offered to anyone who can help solve the murder of 19-year-old Jordan Wright.
Giant rabbit dies on its way to American celebrity buyer on board United Airlines plane from HeathrowThe 'very strange' death of 10-month-old Simon the giant rabbit has left 'very famous' celebrity buyer upset
- The 34-year-old would be 36 after the suspension ends and he claimed that it would force him into an early retirement
- Broadcasting legend and renowned naturalist Sir David Attenborough’s new film about Richmond Park will serve a warning to anyone who goes there.
- The bitter Arctic chill is expected to leave the capital by the end of the week as forecasters have predicted temperatures to soar over the Bank Holiday weekend.
- Putney High School has announced the appointment of a new head of the Junior School.
- A group of London Marathon runners raised a “record amount” of more than £180,000 for a children’s hospice charity.
- Minister shuts down call for help saying a judgement in this case has already been made and 'should be respected'
- Zac Goldsmith is standing for election again as the Richmond Park Conservative Association selects its candidate for the 2017 General Election.
- A murder investigation has been launched after a 24-year-old man was fatally stabbed in Wandsworth yesterday evening.
- The Burnley midfielder was alleged to have played 1,260 bets on the game, which breached FA Rule E8
Follow @HammFulNews on Twitter!