- Alsager Court, which is run by Blanchworth and can cater for 27 older people, will close by February 21
- Over 40 South Cheshire College students benefited from the partnership with Oxford University
- Crewe Alex Director of Football helping FA with enquiries into allegations surrounding Eddie Heath
- Graham Witter raising money for the Donna Louise Hospice that helped his late sister Jessica
- The figures relate to the last financial year from April 1 2015 to March 31 2016
- Police warn people not to click on the attachments which claim to offer crime prevention advice
- The force reminds people not to be lax over security at Christmas
- Reporter Leanne Palin spends a few hours in rehearsals for Aladdin, which starts at the Lyceum Theatre on Saturday
- The attempted robbery took place on Friday afternoon
- A 43-year-old woman had to be cut free from her car by firefighters
- Police officers are appealing for information after a courier was robbed whilst delivering parcels in Aldersey Road
- ITV News
Cheshire East Council discuss future of Bentley site in Crewe
The luxury car builder wants to integrate production, research, development and engineering on one site. 4,000 people are directly employed by the company which is the town's largest single employer. Wheel. Bentley Motors' operation at the Pyms Lane ...
- The collision happened at 4.30pm today (Monday) and motorists are advised to avoid the area
- The all-new Aston Martin DB11 faces a long-running luxury GT rival, the Bentley Continental GT
- Aladdin begins a three week run at the Lyceum Theatre on Saturday
- The fire broke out this morning (Monday)
- Police say the operations will not just be at night, they will also be run in the mornings and thoughout the day
- The collision happened shortly before 9.15pm last night (Saturday)
- Christmas bin collections Cheshire East
Cheshire East Council is reminding residents that there may be changes to their bin collections over the festive period. The changes will only affect those households that have their recycling or waste collections on a Monday or a Tuesday. If your ...and more »
- Delays expected until 7pm tonight (Friday) at least
- Tasha Maroni held the seat for Labour in the Crewe West ward
- Graham Witter has spent two months decorating his family's farm in Jack Lane to raise money for the Donna Louise Hospice
- Reporter Leanne Palin finds out more about a friend's fundraising event for Myeloma UK
- A survey of 9.8 millions drivers by Moneysupermarket.com reveals the town tops the list with 1.66 convictions per 1,000 drivers
- 25-year-old James Duncan, of no fixed abode has been charged with a number of offences which occured across Cheshire East and includes Crewe and Macclesfield
- Cheshire East launches 'One You' service to help boost residents' health
Lifestyle and health advice services in the borough have been brought together under one support system – known as 'One You' Cheshire East. The integrated system aims to improve residents' health, tackle health inequalities and reduce the load on the ...and more »
- 200 VIPs, entrepreneurs and civic dignitaries joined in celebrating their amazing achievements
- John Dunning addresses audience at 20th annual South Cheshire Chamber Awards
- Network Rail say children have been on the tracks at Alsager in October and November - and in June three youngsters had a near miss with a train
- Crewe Chronicle
Cheshire East awarded £2m to drive forward plan for A500 dualling
The grant will be used to to progress the A500 dualling scheme to its next stage. Share. ByBelinda Ryan. 16:38, 30 NOV 2016; Updated 16:39, 30 NOV 2016. News. Cheshire East Council HQ in Sandbach. Share. Get weekly updates directly to your inbox.
- The grant will be used to to progress the A500 dualling scheme to its next stage.
- Under the strategic alliance, which is not a merger, Reaseheath is now a university centre.
Croxton Lane tip closure up for consultation as Cheshire East Council reviews household recycling sites - Middlewich GuardianCroxton Lane tip closure up for consultation as Cheshire East Council reviews household recycling sites
MIDDLEWICH could be set to lose its household recycling centre amid £100 million of Cheshire East Council savings. The authority has launched an online consultation to determine residents' views on the future of the centres, with four main options to ...
- Cheshire police are urging shoppers to stay vigilant and not be distracted
- The collision happened on Gainsborough Road this morning
- 111 children will have to walk over this single barrier crossing during peak hours - the time when Network Rail says most near misses happen
Cheshire East Council awarded £2m to develop plan to turn part of A500 into dual carriageway - Stoke SentinelStoke Sentinel
Cheshire East Council awarded £2m to develop plan to turn part of A500 into dual carriageway
Plans to add an extra lane to a stretch of one of the region's busiest roads have moved a step closer – after the project was awarded £2 million. Cheshire East Council will receive the Government money to develop a scheme to improve the A500.
- Barry Bennell will appear at South Cheshire Magistrates Court in Crewe on December 14
- Cllr Sam Corcoran is furious Cheshire East dropped one of its main grounds for refusal - motorway noise - at the appeal
- Middlewich Guardian
East Cheshire students could win laptop for giving careers service feedback
YOUNG people who have attended a school or college in east Cheshire are being given the chance to win a MacBook Air in exchange for feedback on careers advice. Cheshire East Council's arms-length Skills and Growth Company is striving to ensure ...
- The body was found on the A500 Shavington Bypass
- Cheshire Blades Spiders have been given a new kit by Side by Side Care
Barlow's Beef: Cheshire East should tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth - alderleyedge.comBarlow's Beef: Cheshire East should tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Cheshire East councillors must feel an abused group. They undoubtedly enter local politics because they want to serve the community. New members are usually full of optimism and enthusiasm that time erodes. Sometimes it's disillusionment with their own ...and more »
- Do you need winter tyres? Everything you need to know about cold weather tyres.
- If your lifestyle suits it, and you can afford it, this all-electric smart is a great city car
- There are dozens of car shampoos on sale. Here’s how to pick out the finest ones
- Mike Russan passed away aged 67 in September
- Miss Caroline's School of Dance performed at the Lyceum Theatre in their annual showcase
- Edward Timpson's message to victims: 'You're not alone'
- Chris Unsworth and Jason Dunford also waive their right to anonymity as victims of the serial sex offender
Follow @CheshireEastNws on Twitter!