- UK Sport's badminton funding cut will give "no chance at all" to young hopefuls, says Olympic medallist Marcus Ellis.
- Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Luton Town and Carlisle United.
- Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Stevenage and Blackpool.
- Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Milton Keynes Dons and AFC Wimbledon.
- A man is convicted of child sex offences after being snared by self-styled paedophile hunters in Luton.
- The friend of an aspiring young golfer killed in a car crash has been jailed for 18 months for causing his death.
- The owners of Luton Town Football Club complete the purchase of the land where they want to build a new stadium.
- Angry panto fans slam former X Factor finalist Stacey Solomon for reading lines from a clipboard.
- Mercedes decide not to take action against Briton Lewis Hamilton after he ignored team orders in Abu Dhabi.
- A sheep had a traffic cone removed from its head after the RSPCA was called to reports that it was "trapped".
- A delivery driver jailed for life for plotting to kill US personnel outside an air base has his sentence reviewed by the Appeal Court.
- BBC Sport meets the boycotters, the fan who followed and the supporters who stayed put ahead of MK Dons v AFC Wimbledon on Saturday.
- A woman accused of killing her half-sister with a casserole dish tells a court she was not the killer.
- Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Watford and Everton.
- Children in Bedfordshire are learning about the Christmas nativity in a back garden pigsty.
- Coventry end a run of four straight defeats with a 1-0 win over Crawley in the second round of the Checkatrade Trophy.
- A woman who feared her brother had died after losing contact with him a decade ago is reunited with her long-lost sibling.
- A spate of car fires involving Vauxhall models leads to calls for a national database.
- Britain's world heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua could fight Wladimir Klitschko at Wembley Stadium in April next year.
- Robbie Neilson's first game as MK Dons boss ends in a 4-1 defeat by Yeovil in the Checkatrade Trophy second round.
- Stevenage move to within a point of the League Two play-off places thanks to an away win over bottom side Newport County.
- A busy road was flooded after construction workers dug through a mains water pipe.
- A village pub, visited of President Xi Jinping and then PM David Cameron, could be the model for a chain of pubs across China.
- In his latest BBC Sport column, Wycombe's Matt Bloomfield explains why he was shouting at the TV during the FA Cup draw.
- Bedfordshire News
Central Bedfordshire schools set to expand is consultations are successful
A NUMBER of schools across Central Bedfordshire are looking to expand their school places over the next two years. Plans to create 150 extra lower school places in Marston Moretaine have taken a step forward after the council's executive gave its ...
- League Two Newport County or Plymouth will visit Premier League Liverpool in the FA Cup third round, while West Ham host Manchester City.
- A statue of singer David Bowie will go up in the town where he first performed as Ziggy Stardust after a crowdfunding campaign.
- West Brom and Watford are charged by the Football Association for failing to control their players during Saturday's game.
- New MK Dons manager Robbie Neilson says the League One strugglers have the potential to reach the Premier League.
- Wycombe Wanderers forward Scott Kashket signs a new contract until the end of the 2018-19 season.
- Police have named the man killed at a hotel in Bedford
- A student dies during a ski trip attended by Oxford and Cambridge university scholars in France.
- A man dies following an alleged assault at a hotel in Bedford.
- Aldershot cruise to a 2-0 victory over Boreham Wood, ending a run of three straight defeats in the National League.
- Three goals inside 13 first-half minutes help Doncaster Rovers go top of League Two with a 4-3 win at Stevenage.
- West Brom move up to sixth in the Premier League by beating Watford at The Hawthorns for a third win in four league games.
- League Two side Luton Town come from behind to deny non-league Solihull a place in the third round of the FA Cup.
- A family who were evacuated from their home when a sinkhole opened up outside have finally returned 14 months later.
- Scott Kashket's hat-trick helps League Two side Wycombe beat League One side Chesterfield 5-0 in the FA Cup second round.
- English League One side MK Dons appoint Hearts head coach Robbie Neilson as their new manager.
- Lewis Hamilton says he "doesn't care" who Mercedes pick as his team-mate next year following Nico Rosberg's retirement.
- Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between West Bromwich Albion and Watford.
Central Bedfordshire Council urging locals to report fly-tipping following successful tip-off - Bedfordshire NewsBedfordshire News
Central Bedfordshire Council urging locals to report fly-tipping following successful tip-off
A MAN has been fined for fly-tipping after a local authority teamed up with residents to combat this persistent problem. Following a tip-off on November 1, officers from Central Bedfordshire Council investigated a small amount of rubbish which had been ...and more »
- An early reunion and a boss with a second chance feature among BBC Sport's stories to watch in the FA Cup second round.
- MK Dons agree terms with Hearts for head coach Robbie Neilson to become their new manager.
- Stevenage striker Matt Godden signs a new two-year deal at the League Two club after a run of five goals in seven games.
- Wycombe Wanderers clear off a debt in the region of £1m to former owner Steve Hayes through a Jordon Ibe sell-on clause.
- A woman accused of disguising herself as a man to kill her half-sister said a figure seen at the victim's flat was "definitely" male, a court hears.
- A teacher who told a pupil "I think I love you more than any other woman" is banned from the profession.
- A motorcyclist who knocked down and killed a pensioner just after performing a wheelie is jailed for four years.
Follow @C_Bedfordshire on Twitter!