- The family of a Castlewellan teenager who lost his life in a car crash just days after his 18th birthday have paid tribute to their "big-hearted, caring, irreplaceable" son.
- A 34-year-old man has been charged after a car was driven into a house in Larne and set on fire on Sunday.
- Newcastle have been promoted to the Premier League after a 4-1 win over Preston.
- Emergency powers to give Stormont's rowing parties extra time to strike a powersharing deal have been backed by MPs, amid fears of direct rule returning.
- A woman has been threatened by man with a needle who was attempting to steal her car in a Belfast car park.
- A Labour government will seek to create four new UK-wide bank holidays on the patron saint's day of each of the home nations, Jeremy Corbyn has announced.
- French far-right presidential hopeful Marine Le Pen has announced that she is temporarily stepping down as her party's leader.
- The leaders of the Democratic Unionists and Ulster Unionists have met to discuss a possible pact for the General Election.
- British soldiers and the security services who served during the Troubles in Northern Ireland should face investigations if they did not act correctly, the shadow Northern Ireland secretary has said.
- Could Woolworths make a comeback to Northern Ireland high streets after almost a decade out of business?
- Northern Ireland Secretary James Brokenshire has set out to MPs legislation that will allow fresh attempts to be made to restore devolved government at Stormont.
Northern Ireland park faces demolition after being burnt by vandals - more than £65k of damage causedMore than £65,000 worth of damage has been caused to a park in Ballymena following an arson attack over the weekend.
- Institutional child abuse victims have marched at Stormont to demand justice from warring politicians who have failed to deliver a promised apology and financial redress.
- The father and son found dead in a flat following a fire over the weekend were found hugging each other by fire crews.
- BBC News
Belfast International to get six new European routes
Six new European routes are being added to flight schedules at Belfast International Airport. The deal - with one of the airport's existing low-cost carriers - was finalised as Belfast hosted a major airline conference. It is believed will also create ...
Belfast International to gain eight new routesFlightglobal
New flights, new routes and more passengers to take-off from Belfast International AirportBelfast Telegraph
- Six new European routes are being added to flight schedules at Belfast International Airport.
- Northern Ireland rowers Peter Chambers, Joel Cassells and Holly Nixon are named in a 43-strong Great Britain squad for the first World Cup in Belgrade.
- Galantas Gold says it can't get the necessary "anti-terrorism cover" from police for blasting operations.
Man targets elderly woman in Belfast distraction burglary after asking her for £1 - Belfast TelegraphBelfast Telegraph
Man targets elderly woman in Belfast distraction burglary after asking her for £1
An elderly woman has been targeted in a distraction type burglary after a man made his way into her Belfast home after asking her for £1. It happened in the Beechill Road area of Belfast on Sunday afternoon. It was reported that at around 2pm an ...
Elderly woman who gives stranger £1 has her handbag snatchedBelfast Newsletterall 3 news articles »
- An elderly woman has been targeted in a distraction type burglary after a man made his way into her Belfast home after asking her for £1.
- A newspaper article by Arlene Foster on a unionist pact was not helpful, says UUP leader Robin Swann.
- The public has been urged to be vigilant in online business after a Belfast woman paid out thousands of pounds for a car, which didn't exist.
Follow @belfast_nws on Twitter!