- No delays expected as faulty Belfast traffic lights are 'back to normal'
- Former US president urges the people of Northern Ireland to finish the work started by the Sinn Féin politician.
4chan post published day before London terror attack appears to predict Westminster incident with specific reference to the locationA coded message posted on the 4chan online forum appeared to predict the terror attack at Westminster.
- Rev Harold Good reflects on sharing a room with Martin McGuinness on the night before decommissioning was announced.
- A rising star of the PUP has quit the party after a comment she made on social media following Martin McGuinness' death sparked outrage among some of her colleagues.
- Father Michael Canny: "Martin realised the time for peace had come"
- A prayer service for victims of IRA violence is held in County Fermanagh
Martin McGuinness funeral: 'Presence of political rivals and opponents most eloquent testimony to his memory'Martin McGuinness' funeral has heard how the attendance of political rivals and opponents is the "most eloquent testimony" to the Sinn Fein veteran's memory.
- DUP leader Arlene Foster applauded as she enters the church for Martin McGuinness' funeral
- Republic of Ireland must perform as well as they did to beat Italy when they face Wales on Friday, says manager Martin O'Neill.
- One Irish person is among about 40 people injured during the fatal attacks in Westminster.
- A Northern Ireland man is seriously ill with a bacterial infection linked to medical equipment.
- Team details and match preview as Ulster continue their Pro12 title bid at Welsh strugglers Newport Gwent Dragons on Friday.
- The Derry City captain's funeral takes place in the same church as that of Martin McGuinness.
- A "medal at any cost" approach created a "culture of fear" at British Cycling, says former cyclist Wendy Houvenaghel.
- The DUP's Sir Jeffrey Donaldson has said Gerry Adams can not dictate ultimatums ahead of this Monday's talks deadlines.
- Former US president Bill Clinton has made an impassioned plea for people to finish the peace building of Martin McGuinness.
- Two men are arrested in Dublin in connection with the attempted murder of two PSNI officers.
- Retail sales in the three months to February recorded their biggest drop in almost seven years as rising petrol prices cut into households' disposable income.
- Two men have been arrested in Dublin in connection with the attempted murder of two police officers in Northern Ireland.
- What's the worst advice you have ever received in motherhood?
Mother's Day: What Northern Ireland mum's wish someone had told them about parenthood - and the best advice from their mumsWhat do you wish someone had told you about parenthood that would have made life that little bit easier?
- Marcell Coetzee's knee injury is not as serious as initially feared and the Ulster back row will return for the new season.
- The funeral for Martin McGuinness is taking place today and thousands are expected to line the streets of Derry to remember the veteran republican.
Live: Martin McGuinness funeral: Presence of political rivals and opponents is most eloquent testimony to the memory of Martin McGuinnessThe funeral for Martin McGuinness is taking place today and thousands have lined the streets of Derry to pay their respects to the veteran republican.
- Five child sex offences are recorded every day in Northern Ireland, shocking figures have revealed.
- A Northern Ireland man who emigrated to Australia as a child has embarked on a £10m project to convert a historic castle in the area into a luxury hotel and spa.
- Northern Ireland golf ace Darren Clarke has spoken movingly with former footballer Rio Ferdinand about how he coped as a single dad following his wife Heather's death.
- A Belfast man stopped by police for no insurance was found to be an on-the-run prisoner with 299 previous convictions, a court heard.
- An amateur footballer who headbutted and broke the nose of an opponent during a match has walked free from court.
- The organisers of the Balmoral Show have said the traffic congestion that has plagued the annual agricultural extravaganza should be alleviated this year after an extra day was added to the event.
- A young Fermanagh man helping to rebuild Sierra Leone three years after the devastating Ebola outbreak has described the experience as "eye-widening".
- Belgium's King Philippe urged citizens to "be tender" to each other after the "deadly madness" that led three bombers to kill 32 people at Brussels Airport and subway a year ago.
- The High Court was wrongly drawn into making an order that boosted attempts to secure the first John Lewis store in Northern Ireland, senior judges have heard.
- The funeral of the IRA leader turned deputy first minister dominates the front pages.
- A woman from Northern Ireland who works in Westminster spoke of her shock and fear from the scene after a terrorist attack just outside her office window.
London terror: For half an hour, Parliament’s calm front yard was transformed into an outdoor medical theatreThe heart of Britain's democracy was transformed into a scene of carnage in a few horrific moments which left Westminster shaken.
- Five people were killed, including an unarmed police officer, and around 40 others were injured, after a knifeman brought terror to the heart of Westminster during a suspected terror attack.
Follow @belfast_nws on Twitter!