- Naked female cleaners are being sought to clean houses for 45 an hour - on condition they do it in the nude. The requirements are laid out in a job ad from a naturist cleaning firm that wants people to clean houses of naturists up and down the country totally starkers.
- Aylesbury Vale District Councillors have voted overwhelmingly in favour of submitting the district council's two unitary proposal to the Secretary of State for communities and local government, Sajid Javed. The proposal suggests that rather than a overarching council for the whole of Buckinghamshire, it will be split into a north/south two-tier system.
- Inspectors have graded Aylesbury Vale Academy inadequate in a report published today , however there is praise for the school's new 'highly-effective' principal Roger Burman. Following a visit to the school in November, a team from Ofsted rated the school as inadequate because they found: Inspectors added that the new principal Roger Burman, who took over in April 2016, has been 'highly-effective', that he understands the scale of the school's problems and that he has already tackled poor attend
- Mix 96
Aylesbury Vale Academy gets 'inadequate' rating
The report is fairly damning, saying the pupils don't make enough progress, pupils missed too much time, early years children make slower progress than they should as do the sixth formers. The full summary of inadequate points are below. The bad.
Aylesbury Vale Academy graded inadequate by Ofsted - but there is praise for new principalBucks Heraldall 5 news articles »
- The possible construction of a marina on land at Ivinghoe Golf Driving Range has floated to the surface once again. Previous outline application for the Horton Road site were approved by Aylesbury Vale District Council in 2009 and 2010 (an additional 70 berths, while in 2013 Fenny Marina came up with an alternative 200-berth scheme which was also suppported.
- Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses after a burglary in Aylesbury.
- Talking to Conservative Home, Head of Aylesbury Vale and District Council Neil Blake shared his thoughts for the year ahead. "My new year certainly got off to a busy start with the announcement on Monday, 2nd January that Aylesbury is one of the three new areas to join the Government's existing Garden Town programme.
- A builder's last-ditch effort to build over 300 homes off the edge of Linslade has been defeated with a rejection by the Planning Inspectorate. Paul Newman Homes had appealed to the Inspectorate after Aylesbury Vale District Council refused their application build a new estate at Valley Farm in February last year.
- The construction work for Aylesbury Vale District Council's new development in the Exchange Street car park will commence next Monday, 9 January, with AVDC's chosen development partner for the scheme, Durkan Ltd. The new development will provide Aylesbury town centre with its first purpose-built mixed restaurant and residential development, reflecting how modern town centres are changing to meet a demand for more town centre homes and leisure dining. The development will take place at the top en
- Ministers have lent their support to 14 planned developments which will each deliver between 1,500 and 10,000 properties and establish new villages. The latest plans are in addition to seven garden towns and cities that have already been announced in Aylesbury, Taunton, Bicester, Didcot, Basingstoke, Ebbsfleet, and north Northamptonshire.
- Mix 96
15000 new homes built or approved in Aylesbury Vale over three years
14, 607 new homes have been built or given planning permission in the Aylesbury Vale over the last three years. That's according to stats from the Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan, which aims to build under 27 000 new homes by 2033. In the influx of new ...
- A former consultant was sentenced to four years’ imprisonment for sexual offences yesterday (19/12) at Reading Crown Court.
Silverstone Heritage Experience set to become reality after £2 million Aylesbury Vale District Council loan facility ... - Bucks HeraldBucks Herald
Silverstone Heritage Experience set to become reality after £2 million Aylesbury Vale District Council loan facility ...
An exhilarating journey through motor racing past, present and future is set to become a reality after AVDC provide financial backing for the project. An exhilarating journey through motor racing past, present and future is set to become a reality ...
- Aylesbury Vale District Council secured a criminal prosecution on Monday following a breach of Housing regulations at a shared property in New Street, Aylesbury. Aylesbury Vale District Council secured a criminal prosecution on Monday following a breach of Housing regulations at a shared property in New Street, Aylesbury.
- The advice comes as the council is issuing a reminder that all Aylesbury Vale households will be affected by revised bin collection dates. Extra recycling can be collected if it is presented in a clear bag or cardboard box next to your recycling bin on collection day.
- In a show of Christmas spirit Aylesbury Vale District Council has backtracked on its policy to discipline any ben collector who accepts a festive tip. Yesterday we reported that Councillor Howard Mordue, cabinet member for finance, resources and compliance, said: "Although we appreciate that customers sometimes like to express their gratitude to our hard working teams, our policy only allows employees to accept low value modest items.
Hot wives want sex tonight Aylesbury Vale, fuck a girl in moose lake, wives wanting sex Datongzhen - Car ChatCar Chat
Hot wives want sex tonight Aylesbury Vale, fuck a girl in moose lake, wives wanting sex Datongzhen
wives wanting sex Datongzhen got some time this afternoon? m4w looks don't matter, age doesn't matter. Im just looking to hook up once..maybe more. I'm attractive and can host. please put lavender in t he subject or i wont reply. thanks. horny ...and more »
- Charity fun at Aylesbury's Aqua Vale to raise cash for cancer and diabetes charities
Aqua Vale has hosted a month-long activity campaign during November to encourage people to raise money while keeping fit. The drive, which was in partnership with sister site The Swan Pool in Buckingham, raised £840 in total throughout the month to be ...
- Aylesbury Vale District Council launch council modernisation bid
Aylesbury Vale, Chiltern, South Bucks and Wycombe District Councils will submit a bid to the Government to have two unitary authorities replace the current district council system. Aylesbury Vale, Chiltern, South Bucks and Wycombe District Councils ...and more »
- Aylesbury Vale, Chiltern, South Bucks and Wycombe District Councils will submit a bid to the Government to have two unitary authorities replace the current district council system. Aylesbury Vale, Chiltern, South Bucks and Wycombe District Councils have announced that they will be submitting a joint proposal to the Department for Communities and Local Government for two unitary authorities, based on a north/south split of Buckinghamshire.
- Eddie Parsley, shop manager, was voted the UK winner in The People's Choice Awards, run in conjunction with the Community Ownership Awards, by the Plunkett Foundation. To top that, the North Marston Community Shop Association Ltd was crowned the best community owned co-operative in the South East.
Aylesbury Vale and District Council will be removing 1000 green bins to cut down on unnecessary waste - Bucks HeraldAylesbury Vale and District Council will be removing 1000 green bins to cut down on unnecessary waste
AVDC will be removing more than 1,000 additional green-lidded rubbish bins from properties in the Vale during the New Year. The council will be writing to affected residents before Christmas. Households across the Vale are only permitted one green ...and more »
Buckinghamshire's four district councils will submit a joint proposal for a new government model for south Bucks ... - Bucks Free PressBucks Free Press
Buckinghamshire's four district councils will submit a joint proposal for a new government model for south Bucks ...
Bucks Free Press
Wycombe, Chiltern, South Bucks and Aylesbury Vale District councils want two unitary authorities, based on a north/south divide of the county. A spokesman for the councils said the proposal was being made on the “firm belief” that the approach will ...
- Left to right: cllr Isobel Darby, leader of Chiltern District Council, cllr Katrina Wood, leader of Wycombe District Council, cllr Neil Blake, leader of Aylesbury Vale District Council and cllr Ralph Bagge, leader of South Bucks District Council Buckinghamshire's four district councils will submit a joint proposal for a new government model for south Bucks, they announced today. Wycombe, Chiltern, South Bucks and Aylesbury Vale District councils want two unitary authorities, based on a north/sou
- Bucks Free Press
District councils to submit joint proposal for future of Bucks' government
Bucks Free Press
Wycombe, Chiltern, South Bucks and Aylesbury Vale District councils want two unitary authorities, based on a north/south divide of the county. A spokesman for the councils said the proposal was being made on the “firm belief” that the approach will ...and more »
- Talented readers capture the wonder of winter in Aylesbury Vale
But here at The Bucks Heraldwe have received some pictures which helped us to feel that it's not all that bad. From a spectacular bus station sunset, to a cute hedgehog waiting for hibernation, we felt that the contents of our mailbag this week were ...
- A developer's appeal to build 300 homes on the edge of Linslade was heard by the Planning Inspectorate last week. Paul Newman Homes appealed after their bid to build 300 houses on Valley Farm was unanimously rejected by Aylesbury Vale District Council in February.
- Mix 96
The return of Aylesbury Duck to the Vale as business grows
The Green Dragon Eco Centre opened 2 years ago from small beginnings and now employs 37 people from the local area. They've just hired a new Michelin star chef, Stephen Bulmer (pictured above), to help develop their food offerings as well as head their ...
- Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a non-dwelling burglary at Winslow Service Station, Winslow.
- Developers behind the controversial bid to build 300 homes off the edge of Linslade will be appealing to the Planning Inspectorate today after a unanimous rejection by Aylesbury Vale District Council in February. Paul Newman Homes have made out their case to the PI in attempt for their application to build houses on Valley Farm to finally be accepted.
- Affordable housing is a top priority says Aylesbury Vale District Council, in the week that the authority was named in the country's top 10% for building cheaper homes. Between 2010-2015, 1,860 affordable homes were built in Aylesbury Vale, which placed AVDC in the top 10% of local authorities.
- Environmental Health Officers at Aylesbury Vale District Council discovered a serious rat and mouse infestation during a routine inspection of Roosters Piri Piri in Cambridge Street on August 18 2015. In addition to the infestation, officers found that the premises was dirty and the facilities for maintaining personal hygiene were inadequate.
- A new vision for Aylesbury Vale
The MJ (subscription)
We've all got a vision for what our organisations should deliver to our communities, in terms of outcomes. But what's the vision for your organisation itself? How is it evolving to serve those communities in a modern world? How will you make it work ...
- Thames Valley Police has arrested three teenagers in connection with an incident of GBH in Aylesbury in which a teenage boy was assaulted.
- Planning officers have recommened councillors lodge an official objection to the controversial proposal to build almost 2,000 new homes outside Far Bletchley. MK Council was asked for its opinion by neighbouring Aylesbury Vale authority because the land is under the latter's domain.
- Mix 96
Property prices jump in Aylesbury Vale
House prices in Aylesbury Vale went up nearly 17% in the last year, twice as much as the national average. That's according to one estate agent, who say there was a 1.7 per cent jump in just the last month. That's in comparison with the national ...and more »
- Following the historic and arguably shocking US presidential victory of businessman Donald Trump last night, we asked key players in the local political scene what they think... Aylesbury Vale and District Council leader Neil Blake, said: "It was a long campaign, they have both been through a huge process with hardly disclosing any policy information whatsoever. All they've seemed to do is slag each other off!" "He has his work cut out for himself now and mustwork like stink and get some actual
- Residents are being invited to go to the public information events run by the Aylesbury Vale and Chiltern Clinical Commissioning Groups to find out from GPs what is happening with health services in the area. The sessions will include presentations from healthcare professionals about what is happening in the area to meet people's health needs and how this fits into wider plans for Buckinghamshire.
- Thames Valley Police is issuing a CCTV picture of a vehicle as its occupants may have information about an assault in Aston Clinton last week.
- 11 burglaries across Aylesbury Vale
There were three burglaries in Aylesbury including properties in Henry Road, Meadowcroft and Weedon Road. Other addresses affected on the 31st October include Wellcroft in Ivinghoe, Rosebery Road in Aston Clinton, Chequers Lane in Pitstone and ...
- Residents urged to be vigilant – Burglary series Aylesbury Thames Valley Police is reminding residents to be vigilant following a series of burglaries in Aylesbury and the surrounding area.
- Figure for new homes needed in Aylesbury Vale reduced by more than 6000
Aylesbury Vale District Council has cut the number of new homes it requires as it prepares the final version of the Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan (VALP). The figures have been revised by the district council following recent reductions in the population ...
- A petition to add additional safety measures to the A421 junction in Thornborough has gained 1452 signatures after a dad was killed as he drove to work. The petition appeals to the council to put a roundabout on the junction, as safety concerns mount for drivers who use the road following the death of the man in his forties.
- Thames Valley Police has charged a 41-year-old man with grooming offences against children.
- Aylesbury Vale District Council has cut the number of new homes it requires as it prepares the final version of the Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan . The neighbouring authorities Wycombe, Chiltern and South Bucks have found more space for housing, and all this means the latest figure for new homes in the Vale is now below 27,000 - more than 6,000 fewer than the 33,300 figure in the draft local plan.
- Bucks Herald
Figure for new homes needed in Aylesbury Vale reduced by more than 6000
Aylesbury Vale District Council has cut the number of new homes it requires as it prepares the final version of the Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan (VALP). The figures have been revised by the district council following recent reductions in the population ...and more »
- Mix 96
Aylesbury Vale to get fewer houses than expected
Aylesbury Vale is still getting tens of thousands of homes over the next two decades, but now it's fewer than expected. Originally the local plan had detailed 33 300 new homes to be built by 2033, but that figure has been reduced by over 6000. It's due ...and more »
- Aylesbury Vale Has £12.9m Fund For Fleet & New Waste Facility
CIWM Journal Online
A report produced for Aylesbury Vale District Council has recommended that the Council “permit additional new borrowing, up to a maximum of £12,860,000” to fund the procurement and purchase of a new waste collection fleet and to develop a waste and ...
- Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a burglary in Aylesbury.
- The first in a series of breakfast briefings focusing on apprenticeships takes place at University Campus Aylesbury Vale on Friday, November 25. Tim Keighley, from Aylesbury College, will be speaking about the Government's apprenticeship reforms at the event between 8am and 10am at the campus in Walton Road.
Follow @AylesburyValeUK on Twitter!