The deadline for entering the 7th edition of the Global Event Awards is approaching fast. At midnight, on October 31, entry submissions will be closed, and everything handed over to the jury. Entries are accepted online from around the globe in more than 20categories, ranging from various types of events to event technology and services. […]
The post Eventex Awards 2017: Last Call for Entries appeared first on Event Industry News.
- The Association of Association Executives (AAE), organisers of the Associations Congress UK, has today unveiled the shortlisted entries for the 2016 Association Awards UK. Winners will be announced at an inaugural celebratory dinner, to be held at Hilton London Wembley on Thursday 17th November, at the end of day one of the Associations Congress UK. […]
The post Association Awards UK finalists revealed ahead of Associations Congress UK appeared first on Event Industry News.
- The Event Supplier and Services Association (ESSA) will partner AEO in 2017 to promote its Use an ESSA Member campaign to event organisers and their customers. The agreement will position ESSA as an official partner of the three FaceTime Exhibitor Masterclasses as well as two flagship AEO events, the AEO Forums on 27th January and the […]
The post ESSA Partners AEO to Promote Use an ESSA Member Campaign appeared first on Event Industry News.
- Event management and ticketing platform, Peatix, and mobile event app solution, EventHub, today announced a global partnership that will offer customised mobile apps for large-scale events. Through this partnership, event organisers can offer their attendees customised mobile apps that are self-branded and carry customised features tailored to their event format, while still providing the robust […]
The post Event management platform Peatix and event app solution EventHub form partnershi
- Schlumberger says there were early signs of recovery in industry activity in most parts of the world, as oil prices stabilize after a two-year slump.
- Oil settles up on hopes Russia and OPEC will reach agreement on market support initiatives to keep crude above $50 a barrel.
- Islamic State militants attack several buildings in the northern Iraqi oil city of Kirkuk on Friday before dawn.
- Indonesia expects to decide within "one or two weeks" on a plan by Inpex Corp to increase proposed output from the Masela natural gas field to nearly four times the level originally slated.
- Though market fundamentals aren't ideal, Houston's oil and gas environment is at an inflection point as it inches toward $60 oil.
- The era of the monster frack has arrived in North America, and Chesapeake is singing its praises.
- A new program aims to reduce the number of injuries and deaths on Permian Basin roadways to zero.
- The number of rigs drilling for oil in the United States this week rose by the most in two months.
- From sharp cuts to Chinese oil production to falling inventories of refined fuel products, signs are mounting that Asia's oil markets are slowly returning to balance.
- Showsec have extended a partnership with one of British football’s leading authorities which has played a key role in them increasing their presence within the game. The crowd management and event security specialists announced at the Bi-Annual Conference of the Football Safety Officers’ Association in Stratford that they have reached an agreement to continue as […]
The post Showsec aiming to build upon FSOA partnership appeared first on Event Industry News.
- Hubb, developer of cutting-edge event content management technology, today announced that it has raised a $3 million Series A funding round led by Oregon Angel Fund and Elevate Capital Management Fund. The funding follows a $1M seed funding round from earlier this year and a $140,000 investment prize awarded at this year’s Bend Venture Conference. […]
The post Event tech leader Hubb raises $3 million series a round from Oregon Angel Fund and Elevate Capital appeared first on Event
- The World Bank raises its crude oil price forecast for 2017 to $55 a barrel from $53.
- The Wheatstone LNG development is ready to start-up in mid-2017, according to Woodside Petroleum Ltd CEO Peter Coleman.
- Schlumberger reports a better-than-expected quarterly profit and said it expected improved activity in onshore North American, Middle Eastern and Russian markets next year.
- Russia has the potential to further increase oil output in the future by up to 200 million tons a year, or 4 million barrels per day, Rosneft's chief executive Igor Sechin says.
- FMC Technologies expects to continue its restructuring efforts following layoffs of 1,000 worldwide in this year's third quarter.
- Oil prices settles down more than 2%, as a resurgent dollar encouraged players to take profit on the previous day's rally.
- Cairn India Limited announced Thursday that the Mangala oil field in Rajasthan has achieved 300 million barrels of cumulative production.
- There are currently 63 uncommitted cargoes of liquefied natural gas (LNG) for 2017 delivery from Indonesia's Tangguh and Bontang projects.
- An increase in rigs being put back to work in US shale fields is largely being driven by smaller oil companies.
- A strike in Gabon by oil workers at French company Maurel and Prom has cut production from the Onal field to 10,000 barrels per day from 28,000 bpd normally.
- Former PDVSA President Rafael Ramirez denied as "irresponsible lies" a Venezuelan congressional investigation accusing the state oil company of corruption to the tune of $11 billion during his decade-long tenure.
- With renewed apparent stability in commodity prices and investor appetite gaining strength, energy companies are looking toward the stock market for investment funds.
- For more than a decade Freeform® has pioneered the development of the extraordinary stretch tent concept to create tents that deliver unmatched value to event rental businesses and commercial spaces across the globe. We have built our business on our commitment to quality, and have earned the loyalty of the customers who support us with our […]
The post Make sure it’s a Freeform® appeared first on Event Industry News.
- Symphotech combined their expertise and experience from many events to manage health and safety for the inaugural Lockdown Festival, as it headed to Powderham Castle, 9-11th September. Lockdown Festival welcomed a sell-out crowd of 7,000 dance music lovers to the grounds of the majestic Powderham Castle, Exeter, and saw performances from Tinie Tempah, Katy B […]
The post Symphotech at Lockdown Festival appeared first on Event Industry News.
- Bizzabo just announced the addition of session registration to the brand’s all-in-one event success platform. Session registration will give organisers the ability to increase and manage session registrations while collecting data to better understand audience preferences. The cutting edge feature will be officially launched at IMEX America, where Bizzabo’s Co-founder and CMO will be available […]
The post Bizzabo will launch session registration feature at IMEXAmerica appear
- The only mobile catering unit in the United Kingdom using live lump wood charcoal, together with static units that barbeque and roast, and serve high end champagne and cocktail bar. We provide Safari Style Stretch Tent Structures for use at Events or as a ‘POP UP Restaurant’ at Private Parties and Weddings. Our mantra is […]
The post Carbonis, specialists in the art of taste, quality and style for Events and Private Parties appeared first on Event Industry News.
- Oil prices traded to some of the highest levels seen in over a year.
- Explorers are drilling longer and longer wells, running thousands of feet sideways to tap as much of the crude-bearing rock as possible.
- Quadrant Energy announces that the Roc-2 well, located offshore Australia, has flowed gas and condensate during testing.
- Quadrant Energy announces that the Roc-2 well, located offshore Australia, has flowed gas and condensate during testing.
- The offshore rig market is currently in its worst slump since the mid-1980s, according to the October 2016 issue of RigOutlook.
- ExxonMobil says ample production from US shale regions will keep prices subdued for years to come, disagreeing with others in the industry who have warned about a looming shortage.
- Enbridge is laying off 5% of its workforce after an organizational review, a spokeswoman says.
- Steady oil and gas prices may spur operators into completing wells left idle during the downturn.
- China's crude oil output fell 9.8% in September from a year ago to 15.98 million tons, the lowest level since February 2011, government data showed on Wednesday.
- China's crude oil production fell 9.8% in September from a year earlier, marking the second-biggest year-on-year decline on record.
- Iran opens up bidding with new terms on oil projects, but sanctions preclude US companies from participating.
- After several successful years at the Showman’s Show, Evolution Dome are back with a brand new 8m inflatable cube as well as launching their range of inflatable furniture. Having started in the inflatable event structure market, Evolution Dome is expanding to offer fully printed, branded, inflatable furniture. The range includes a sofa, chaise longue, bar […]
The post Evolution Dome – back at the Showman’s Show 2016 appeared first on Event Industry News.
- Liquiline design and build temporary water supply systems across the UK and Europe. From music festivals to ultra marathons, scout camps to corporate fun days and product launches, we will provide a bespoke water supply solution to meet your needs. Connecting to existing mains water supplies, or delivering water via our ﬂeet of dedicated drinking […]
The post Liquiline return to the Showman’s Show 2016 appeared first on Event Industry News.
- Leading audiovisual event supplier Smart AV, part of The Incredible Pixel Group (IPG) today announced that it has secured a five-show partnership with F&E LLC FZE (F&E) spanning over two years. Leading Middle East event organiser F&E a Tarsus Group company has appointed Smart AV as the exclusive official AV supplier for prestigious shows such […]
The post Smart AV secures five-show partnership with F&E appeared first on Event Industry News.
- Tarsus Group is pleased to announce the appointment of Mark Temple-Smith as CEO Asia. Mark has over 20 years’ experience in the global exhibitions industry and has led and developed successful businesses in Europe, Africa and Asia. Mark will be joining Tarsus from ITE Group plc, where he is Regional Director for Asia. Over the […]
The post Tarsus invests in new management team to support growth opportunities in Asia appeared first on Event Industry News.
- UK rental specialist A-Plant has acquired Lion Trackhire for a total consideration of £38m and will merge the business with Eve, which it bought three years ago. From 1st January 2017, Lion and Eve, 90,000 panels and 400 industry experts between them, will be rebranded Live, two letters from each company reflecting a ‘responsive’, ‘immediate’, […]
The post Exclusive: A-Plant to merge Lion Trackhire and Eve under new name appeared first on Event Industr
- LiveBuzz, award winning event registration, website and staffing provider delivered event registration for Centaur’s flagship marketing event, Festival of Marketing which took place from 5th & 6th October at Tobacco Dock. Festival of Marketing is a unique experience where many thousands of senior marketers attend what is one of the largest global events dedicated to […]
The post LiveBuzz registration creates Buzz for Centaur Media’s Festival of Marketing Event appeared fi
- Augmented reality and virtual reality platforms are moving on at a rapid pace. More and more mobile devices are being launched as ‘VR ready’, and as the technology becomes more accessible it is inevitable that consumers become more accustomed to using it. For our industry, the obvious effect of consumers becoming more accustomed to using […]
The post Talking Events: Accessible hardware to produce VR content will drive usage says MetaVRse CEO appeared first on Event Industry N
- Venues from across the capital were honoured at the second London Venue Awards on Friday October 14th, with over 370 industry professionals attending the celebratory lunch held at the Emirates Stadium. Awards were presented in 19 categories following a rigorous judging process carried out by a panel of over 30 expert representatives from a variety […]
The post Outstanding venues honoured at London Venue Awards appeared first on Event Industry News.
Follow @Prod_IndustryUK on Twitter!