Promising Stocks in Spotlight: Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (:APOP) Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc. (NASDAQ ...
Stock research firms currently have a positive stance on shares of Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (:APOP). Analysts are projecting that the stock will reach $12.00 on a short term (1 year) basis. The majority of analysts covering the equity have either a ...and more »
Prana Biotechnology Limited (ADR) (PRAN) Reaches $3.20 After 6.00% Up Move; Ellsworth Fund LTD (NYSEMKT ... - Wolcott DailyUtahHerald.com
Prana Biotechnology Limited (ADR) (PRAN) Reaches $3.20 After 6.00% Up Move; Ellsworth Fund LTD (NYSEMKT ...
The stock of Prana Biotechnology Limited (ADR) (NASDAQ:PRAN) is a huge mover today! About 2.82M shares traded or 411.80% up from the average. Prana Biotechnology Limited (ADR) (NASDAQ:PRAN) has declined. 40.55% since September 21, 2016 ...
Stock Propelling Higher as it is Gapping up: Prana Biotechnology Limited (NASDAQ:PRAN)Aiken Advocate
China Lodging Gr
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: BioShares Biotechnology Clinical Trials, PowerShares Dynamic Semiconductors ... - Yahoo FinanceThe Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: BioShares Biotechnology Clinical Trials, PowerShares Dynamic Semiconductors ...
Chicago, IL – April 28, 2017 – Zacks.com announces the list of stocks featured in the Analyst Blog. Every day the Zacks Equity Research analysts discuss the latest news and events impacting stocks and the financial markets. Stocks recently featured in ...and more »
Exane Derivatives Increased Deutsche Bank (DB) Stake by $29.32 ...
Exane Derivatives increased Deutsche Bank (NYSE:DB) stake by 2597.4% reported in 2017Q1 SEC filing. Exane Derivatives acquired 1.72 million shares as ...
24 hedge funds buy Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI) for the first ...Post Analyst
Puma Biotechnology (PBYI) Analysts See $-2.08 EPS; Lincoln ...NormanObserver.com
Intraday Movers: Puma Biotechnology Inc (NASDAQ:PBYI) , TEGNA ...NYSE Journal
Europe Biosimilars Market 2017-2025: 30 Companies are Actively Developing Biosimilar Medicines With 8 Major Biologic Medicines Expected to Lose Exclusivity by 2020 - Research and MarketsDUBLIN, April 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Europe: Biosimilars Market - Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.The study analyzes the supply market dynamics and forecasts future revenues for key biosimilars in the European...
Olympus Announces Intention to Acquire Image Stream Medical, Inc. to Enhance Medical Solution Offerings to Healthcare FacilitiesAcquisition will join leading minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic solutions provider with systems integration pioneerCENTER VALLEY, Pennsylvania, April 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- On April 28, 2017, Olympus Corporation of the Americas (OCA) based in Center Valley, PA signed a...
- Biotechnology network BioM celebrates its 20th anniversary
BioM, the network organization for the biotechnology sector in Munich and Bavaria, is celebrating its 20th anniversary. The agency, promoted by the Bavarian Ministry of Economics, has been developing and expanding Bavaria as a biotechnology center ...
- HEERLEN, the Netherlands, April 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --Royal DSM, a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials, has repurchased 126,540 of its own shares in the period from 21 April 2017 up to and including 27 April 2017 at an average price of €65.81....
- LUND, Sweden, April 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --BONESUPPORT AB, an emerging leader in innovative injectable bioceramic bone scaffolds to treat bone voids caused by trauma, infection, disease or related surgery, announces the election of Lennart Johansson to its Board of Directors.Mr...
- iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (IBB) Upgraded to Buy at ...
The Cerbat Gem
Vetr upgraded shares of iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (NASDAQ:IBB) from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research note issued to investors on ...
iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (IBB) Stake Raised by Mycio ...Sports Perspectives
iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (IBB) Position Lowered by ...BBNS
iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (IBB) Earns Daily Coverage Optimism Score of 0.30Chaffey Breeze
- Stocks that dominates the market today Cellect Biotechnology Ltd ...
The News Journal
The top gainer with a security that increased in price during today's trading was Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (NASDAQ:APOP). Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. had a ...and more »
- Pakistan Observer
Bosan for establishing Islamic Biotechnology Centre
Minister for National Food Security and Research Sikandar Hayat Khan Bosan called for establishing Islamic biotechnology center in order to develop the agriculture and related sectors for the socio-economic prosperity of Muslim countries. Addressing ...
- Where to From Here, Analysts Weigh in on Puma Biotechnology Inc ...
Let's take a brief check on where covering Street analysts see Puma Biotechnology Inc (NYSE:PBYI) moving in the near-term. Analysts taken into consideration ...
Ticker Tracker: Looking at Puma Biotechnology Inc (PBYI) – Baxter ...Baxter Review
2.08 EPS Expected for Puma Biotechnology Inc (PBYI) This QuarterSports Perspectives
250,598 Shares in Puma Biotechnology Inc (PBYI) Acquired by ...The Cerbat
- PUNE, India, April 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --The report "Chromatography Resin Market by Type (Natural, Synthetic, Inorganic media), Technique (Ion Exchange, Affinity, Hydrophobic Interaction, Size Exclusion, Multi-Modal), Application (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology, Food & Bever...
Belarus-Russia Union State urged to develop programs in petrochemicals, electronics, biotechnology - Belarus News (BelTA)Belarus-Russia Union State urged to develop programs in petrochemicals, electronics, biotechnology
Belarus News (BelTA)
MINSK, 27 April (BelTA) – The Belarus-Russia Union State programs should cover petrochemicals, electronics and biotechnology, chairman of the permanent commission for international affairs and national security of the Council of the Republic Chairman ...
- Improving Joint Health with Putative Therapeutics at Matis, Iceland's ...
Matis is a leading food and biotechnology research institute in Iceland. Matis' vision is to increase the value of food processing and food production, and to ...and more »
- Galatea Designated as Premier Partner by American Society for Aesthetic Plastic SurgeryLEXINGTON, Massachusetts, April 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Galatea Surgical, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tepha Inc., announced today the FDA 510k clearance of its GalaFORM™ 3D Surgical Scaffold...
Daiichi Sankyo Initiates ENVISAGE-TAVI AF Study Investigating Once-Daily LIXIANAÂ®â–Ľ (edoxaban) in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ImplantationMUNICH, April 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- ENVISAGE-TAVI AF is the first study to evaluate the effects of a novel oral anticoagulant on clinical outcomes exclusively in atrial fibrillation patients following successful transcatheter aortic valve implantation Stu...
- BRIEF-Anhui Anke Biotechnology (Group) to sell pharma unit for 18.4 mln yuan
April 27 A U.S. Senate committee voted on Thursday to advance the nomination of Dr. Scott Gottlieb to lead the Food and Drug Administration. BRIEF-Jordan's Consultant and Investment Group posts Q1 profit. April 27 Consulting and Investment Company ...
Heptares Collaboration With AstraZeneca Yields New Insights to Advance Drug Discovery in Pain, Cancer and InflammationLONDON, April 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --Novel mechanisms of action highlighted fromresolvedstructures ofPAR2 bound to antagonist molecules- researchpublished in Nature Heptares Therapeutics ("Heptares"), the wholly-owned subsidiary of Sosei Group Corporation (TSE Mothers...
- Barron's (blog)
3SBio: Is this Chinese Biotechnology Stock a Buy?
Shenyang-based 3SBio (1530.HK) is a biopharmaceutical pioneer that offers a unique play on China's rising demand for healthcare. The company is best known for its rheumatoid arthritis drug YSP, which accounts for 33% of revenues, and TPIAO, ...
- DUBLIN, Apr 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Biolubricants - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of...
- New genes are more likely to emerge full-fledged from a genome's 'junk' DNA than many scientists would have expected, according to new research by evolutionary biologists.
Midazolam Nasal Spray (USL261) Phase 3 Trial Meets Primary Efficacy Endpoint In Patients With Seizure ClustersCAMBRIDGE, England, April 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Proximagen Limited (Proximagen) today announced that its pivotal Phase 3 trial of intranasal midazolam (USL261) for the rescue treatment of seizure clusters, met its primary efficacy endpoint in a top-level analysis of the data. Based on...
- In the spring when water temperatures start to rise, rainbow trout that have spent several years at sea traveling hundreds of miles from home manage, without maps or GPS, to find their way back to the rivers and streams where they were born for spawning. Researchers have identified genes that enable the fish to perform this extraordinary homing feat with help from Earth's magnetic field.
- Pakistan Today
Use of biotechnology must to attain food security: Bosan
Around 130 national and international academicians and scientists hailing from seven different countries including Turkey, Tunisia, Sudan, Iran, Sri Lanka, and Uzbekistan attended a workshop held here to promote the safe use of modern biotechnology to ...
Kenyan scientist calls for increased funding for biotechnology research
NAIROBI, April 26 (Xinhua) -- A Kenyan scientist on Wednesday called on the government to increase funding for agricultural biotechnology to help empower women scientists. Professor Caroline Thoruwa, the Chairperson of African Women in Science and ...
- The flow of genes between Bengal tigers in two reserves of the Terai Arc Landscape in western Himalayan foothills is too low, according to a study.
United States Biotechnology Industry - Porter's Five Forces Strategy Analysis 2017 - Research and Markets - Business Wire (press release)United States Biotechnology Industry - Porter's Five Forces Strategy Analysis 2017 - Research and Markets
Business Wire (press release)
The rapidly emerging biotechnology industry is a critical element of national power. Advances in biotechnology are resulting in novel biomedical and pharmaceutical products and processes that are relieving human suffering, improving health, and ...and more »
3D Systems and United Therapeutics to Develop 3D Printing Biotechnology for Solid-Organ Scaffolds - 3DPrint.com3DPrint.com
3D Systems and United Therapeutics to Develop 3D Printing Biotechnology for Solid-Organ Scaffolds
Vyomesh Joshi, CEO of 3D Systems, said, “As a global leader in healthcare solutions, we are part of many developments and applications for 3D printing coming together including bioprinting. We believe bioprinting is a powerful opportunity and we are ...and more »
- Slate Magazine
Being Skeptical About Biotechnology Doesn't Make You Anti-Science
The debate over a fish shows that scientists can be too quick to dismiss the public's concerns. By Tess Doezema. 170426_FT_AquaAdvantage AquAdvantage salmon. AquAdvantage. 160823_backToArt. “Keep Frankenfish off my Dish!” a protester's sign read.
- A biological chemistry working group has decoded a molecular mechanism that inhibits the swarming motility of bacterial populations.
Pac-Man meets biotechnology
The authors' artwork, illustrating the article, was also featured on the cover of Lab on a Chip. Credit: Royal Society of Chemistry. Scientists in the U.S have a designed a computer game that could help with biomedical research. Scientists increasingly ...and more »
- SSCI Receives a 2017 Biotechnology Award for Global Research and Manufacturing
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind., April 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- SSCI, a division of Albany Molecular Research Inc. (AMRI), has been recognized by Global Health & Pharma (GHP) magazine as the winner of the 2017 Biotechnology Award for Best Global Research ...and more »
Agricultural Biotechnology Market 2015-2022: Global Strategic Business Report 2017 - Transgenic Seeds/Crops (Soybean, Corn, Cotton, & Others) and Biopesticides - Research and MarketsDUBLIN, April 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Agricultural Biotechnology - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe,...
- A dark slithering creature four feet long that dwells in the foul mud of a remote lagoon in the Philippines has been discovered by researchers. They say studying the animal, a giant shipworm with pinkish siphons at one end and an eyeless head at the other, could add to our understanding of how bacteria cause infections and, in turn, how we might adapt to tolerate--and even benefit from--them.
- DUBLIN, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: JAZZ) today announced that it will report its 2017 first quarter financial results on Tuesday, May 9, 2017, after the close of the financial markets. Company management will host a live audio webcast immediately foll...
Separation Systems for Commercial Biotechnology Market 2023: Analysis, Growth, Drivers, Vendors Landscape ... - Medgadget (blog)Medgadget (blog)
Separation Systems for Commercial Biotechnology Market 2023: Analysis, Growth, Drivers, Vendors Landscape ...
According to a new market report published by Transparency Market Research “Separation Systems for Commercial Biotechnology Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2015 – 2023”, the separation systems for ...
What's Happening To These Stocks? - Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (NASDAQ:PBYI), Halcon Resources Corporation ... - Post AnalystMarkets Daily
What's Happening To These Stocks? - Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (NASDAQ:PBYI), Halcon Resources Corporation ...
What's Happening To These Stocks? – Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (NASDAQ:PBYI), Halcon Resources Corporation (NYSE:HK). April 25, 2017. Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (NASDAQ:PBYI) last session's volume of 0.68 million shares was lower than its average ...
Puma Biotechnology Inc (PBYI) Receives Buy Rating from Stifel NicolausSports Perspectives
- PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Providence-based biotechnology company EpiVax, Inc. ("EpiVax") has licensed its novel immune-modulating technology to an undisclosed global pharmaceutical company, for use in autoimmune disease and allergy. Tregitopes,...
- Stock Focus: Checking Levels on Puma Biotechnology Inc (PBYI)
Investors are keeping a close eye on levels of Puma Biotechnology Inc (PBYI). The Average Directional Index or ADX is a technical analysis indicator used to describe if a market is trending or not trending. The ADX alone measures trend strength but not ...and more »
- iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (IBB) Downgraded by Vetr Inc. to Hold
iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index logo Vetr lowered shares of iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (NASDAQ:IBB) from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research report sent to investors on Monday. They currently have $300.66 target price on the ...
- Researchers have achieved a significant milestone in the effort to understand pathogens responsible for some of the world’s most deadly infectious diseases.
- Researchers have developed methods to use data from FRAP, an experiment used to study how molecules move inside cells, in ways it's never been used before.
- Yahoo Finance
Top 5 Vendors in the Biotechnology Reagents Market From 2017 to 2021: Technavio
Technavio has published a new report on the global biotechnology reagents market from 2017-2021. (Graphic: Business Wire) Multimedia Gallery URL. More. LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--. Technavio has announced the top five leading vendors in their ...and more »
Is There Any Upside to This Stock Under $5: Prana Biotechnology Limited (NASDAQ:PRAN) - Morgan ResearchIs There Any Upside to This Stock Under $5: Prana Biotechnology Limited (NASDAQ:PRAN)
Prana Biotechnology Limited (NASDAQ:PRAN) moved -0.22% from the recent close and currently pricing at $2.83. There has been some talk amongst investors regarding this name and is on many “cheap” stock watchlists. Cheap that is in terms of price, but ...and more »
- Scientists have developed a new technique to understand the correct architectures of IMM proteins, using special chemical tools.
Market Pipeline for Fragile X Syndrome H1 2017 Therapeutics Products Development, Companies and Drugs Profiled at ReportsnReports.comPUNE, India, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --The latest pipeline guide Fragile X Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Fragile X Syndrome (Genetic Disorders), complete with analysis by stage of development,...
TheracurminÂ® Super, The Most Advanced Form of Curcumin in Bioavailability, Will Make a Debut in Europe at the Vitafoods ExhibitionTOKYO, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Theravalues Corporation (Tokyo, Japan) is proud to announce the launch of Theracurmin® Super for the European market at Vitafoods Europe 2017 (Geneva, May 9-11).It is a new and advanced form of curcumin with dramatically higher bioavailability...
Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectroscopy Market to Reach US$ 2.2 Bn by 2024 - Persistence Market ResearchNEW YORK, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --Analytical studies of complex environmental & biological samples demand advanced techniques that help them accomplish multiple analysis synergistically. Liquid chromatography-mass spectroscopy is one such efficient technique that serves the...
Follow @BiotechnologyUK on Twitter!