Lunch, Dessert, & More Dessert At Sheepshead's Gourmanoff Bakery
A popular Brighton Beach gourmet market has landed in Sheepshead Bay, with a European bakery selling fancy pastries, fresh bread, and lunch items on Gravesend Neck Road at East 17th Street. Gourmanoff Bakery, at 1601 Gravesend Neck Road, has ...
- Daily Item
Saugus sweet on new bakery
“People have been calling Saugus 'East Boston North,'” said Michael Cucchiello Jr. “We have customers walking through the door who we haven't seen in 10 to 15 years.” His dad Michael Cucchiello Sr. joined the family business at 16 years old. At the ...
- Seven Days
Red House Sweets Opens Bakery in St. Albans
For the past 18 months, Red House Sweets baker Caroline Demers has been turning out croissants, scones, tarts and éclairs from her home kitchen in Fairfax. She sells them at Burlington's Uncommon Grounds Coffee And Tea, among other cafés. Now ...
- Nestlé UK plans to move its Blue Riband production to Poland, putting 298 jobs at risk, it revealed today (April 25).
- Plans to build a 20,000-bird turkey farm and a separate application to boost barn egg production at a facility in northeast Wales are being considered by Wrexham Council today (April 25).
- U.S. News & World Report
Tyson Explores Sale of Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Kettle
Tyson Foods Inc. is exploring the sale of three businesses -- Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Kettle and Van's -- as it focuses on meat and other forms of protein. The units on the block produce items such as frozen desserts, waffles and breakfast bars and ...
Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van'sjust-food.com (subscription)alle 107 nieuwsartikelen »
Artisan bakery GAIL's appoints Seven Dials to spearhead seasonal campaigns
Artisan bakery GAIL's has appointed Seven Dials, the agency founded in 2013 by former Independent editor-in-chief Simon Kelner, to handle its media relations and spearhead its summer and seasonal campaigns. News. Share0 Tweet0 Share0 Share0.
- Commercial Product Manager Bakery
AAK (www.aak.com) is one of the world's leading manufacturers of high value-added speciality vegetable oils and fats. AAK is specialised in specific customer applications for fat compositions with a high level of technological support. The company ...
- A Labour government would guarantee the rights of all non-UK EU nationals currently living in the UK to stay after Brexit, the party’s shadow Brexit secretary Keir Starmer pledged today (April 25).
Flat Bakery Segment Bites into Corbion's Q1 Results
25 Apr 2017 --- Corbion has reported sales of €229.9 million (US$250.3 million) in the first quarter of 2017, an increase of just 0.7%, with the bakery segment falling short of expectations. And this will impact future financial results for 2017 with ...
- The Scottish seafood sector is hoping to boost export sales at Seafood Expo Global, which starts today (April 25) in Brussels, following last year’s “record high” food and drink exports.
- Energy FM
Fire crews called to blaze at former bakery
Officers were called out shortly after 3.30pm yesterday to a former bakery on Grosvenor Road, with thick black smoke coming from the first floor window. Firefighters needed thermal image cameras and breathing apparatus to bring the fire under control ...
Blaze at former Douglas bakeryManx Radio
Fire Services called to fire in former bakeryisleofman.comalle 3 nieuwsartikelen »
- Ireland has announced a series of ways it plans to increase its food and drink shipments in the wake of the decision by the UK - its largest export market - to leave the EU.
- Cornish business Warrens Bakery has launched a healthy menu delivery app for Plymouth-based Derriford Hospital to offer support to the medical team and staff.
- McVitie’s has announced it will be extending its McVitie’s Digestives Caramel range with two new flavours – Banoffee Caramel and Coffee Caramel.
- West Lothian-based shortbread maker Paterson’s has fundraised more than £75,000 for Macmillan Cancer Support.
- Nestlé UK is set to axe almost 300 jobs in a shake-up that includes shifting Blue Riband wafer production to Poland.
- Northwich-based business Roberts Bakery’s logistics co-ordinator Mike Dutton has retired following a 53-year career at the firm.
- Hobbs House Bakery has been declared Baker of the Year in the 2017 Farm Shop & Deli Awards.
- W*USA 9
World-famous Ladurée bakery coming to DC | WUSA9.com
D.C.'s restaurant scene is about to get a lot more colorful and sweeter. The latest shop to set up is a luxury French bakery known for the world's most famous ...
Famous bakery known for 'supermodel of foods' lands in DC | WTOPWTOPalle 4 nieuwsartikelen »
- Arizona Daily Star
Pima County seeks shutdown of Le Cave's Bakery after failed ...
Arizona Daily Star
Problems with the aging building's floor have yet to be addressed.en meer »
- Morrisons is “in much better shape” than it was last year, as it further exploits its manufacturing capacity, analysts say, ahead of its first-quarter results, due on May 4.
Flour Bakery + Cafe's newest Boston location opens today
James Beard Award winner Joanne Chang's Boston bakery empire continues to rise. Flour Bakery + Cafe's newest location—and second in the Back ...en meer »
- Ireland-based free-from supplier BFree Foods is targeting states in the centre of the US through a tie-up with local e-commerce player glutenfreemall.com.
- Blackford Capital has invested an undisclosed sum in US baked goods company Ellison Bakery.
- Food snacking trends are probed from the perspective of sustainable ingredients sourcing in the Food Manufacture Group’s latest free webinar to take place at 3pm on Thursday June 15.
- 2 Sisters has invested £5M in its frozen fish processing business, Five Star Fish, after it won a contract with Marks & Spencer (M&S) last year.
- Prepared foods producer Bakkavor is to hire 86 new staff at its Cucina Sano site in Lincolnshire, as it continues its nationwide recruitment drive that saw 250 vacancies posted last week.
- The Hindu
Tara Bakery: Chai under the stars
Tara Bakery, located on a steep stretch at Taramandal Complex, Saifabad is surrounded by diverse structures ranging from three-star, four-star hotels, to the Birla Mandir, banks and government offices. When it was first established in 1994 by brothers ...
- This is the last week to book your early bird ticket for Food Manufacture’s food safety conference 2017 on Thursday June 22 at Woodland Grange, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, before the offer expires on Friday (April 28).
- Two men have each been jailed for five years, after falsely supplying 116t of turkey thighs, labelled as halal lamb, to butchers and restaurants.
- Food and drink manufacturers have been recognised in this year’s Queen’s Awards for Enterprise, featured here in our photogallery of the winners.
- A new £448,850 government-funded research project has been launched to promote the use of robotics in food manufacturing, which hopes to replace labour-intensive industrial food preparation operations.
- A Beetroot Multiseed Sourdough loaf produced by Seasons Bakery has been declared Britain’s Best Loaf 2017.
- Emily Milne, 20, from Leasowe, has won the Young Chef of the Year accolade at the Wirral Tourism Awards.
- North Wales-based Henllan Bakery has signed a new deal with Tesco to stock six breads and four morning goods.
- Samworth Brothers-owned pastry brand Ginsters is to launch a new poster campaign, designed to raise awareness of the brand’s focus on quality and local sourcing.
- Burton’s Biscuit Company has announced a design refresh and the launch of a sharing format for its Cathedral City Baked Bites.
- North Yorkshire ingredients manufacturer Pecan Deluxe Candy has launched Cheesecake Pieces targeted at the bakery and dessert sectors.
- High street bakery chain Greggs has unveiled plans to open up a new outlet in Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, British Baker can confirm.
- Devon-based WT Endacott, which has been owned by the same family since it was founded in 1885, has been sold.
- A bakery specialising in Asian-inspired breads, biscuits and cakes has opened in Beeston, Nottingham.
- Good Food
All Are Welcome at Northcote cafe and bakery
Everyday Coffee's Mark Free and Aaron Maxwell have partnered with Californian chef Boris Portnoy to open a neighbourhood bakery and coffee shop opposite Northcote Town Hall. Housed in High Street's former Christian Science reading room, the name All ...
- The Independent
Blazer's Restaurant & Bakery to open in place of Chimney Corner
Irvin and Jessica Pereira say the Chimney Corner Cafe "is ablaze again," in the form of Blazer's Restaurant and Bakery. Photo ANDREW ADKINS | THE DAILY INDEPENDENT. Blazer's Restaurant. Andrew Adkins. Irvin and Jessica Pereira are reviving a ...
- New York Daily News
Immigrant workers tossed from NYC bakery fight for severance pay
New York Daily News
Roughly 50 immigrant workers and their supporters gathered outside of Tom Cat Bakery in Queens to demonstrate and to fight for their rights to keep their jobs. (Go Nakamura/New York Daily News). BY Aaron Showalter Thomas Tracy. NEW YORK DAILY ...
More details released about robbery of Juarez Bakery
Wichita police have released more details about the armed robbery of a bakery on Friday night. An employee at Juarez Bakery, 1068 N. Waco, said a man armed with a gun entered the business at 9:48 p.m. Friday and demanded money from the cash register ...
Local bakery robbed at gunpointKSN-TValle 5 nieuwsartikelen »
Brilliant new venue The Old Bakery could revitalise Truro's nightlife and here's why - Cornwall LiveCornwall Live
Brilliant new venue The Old Bakery could revitalise Truro's nightlife and here's why
This was going to be a review of Cornwall's Record Store Day gig but it's morphed into something else. Despite last night's celebration of a trio of Cornish bands releasing singles on record shops' special day being absolutely superb, perhaps what was ...
Tom Cat Bakery Workers Fired After Homeland Security Audit
More than 30 undocumented immigrants who have been working at a Long Island City bakery, one for as long as 16 years, were fired Friday after a crackdown by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. NY1's Clodagh McGowan filed the following report.
4 arrested at protest outside Queens bakery where immigrants laid offWABC-TV
Four cuffed in protest for immigrants workers to stay at bakeryNew York Daily News
4 People Arrested At 'D
Follow @bakery_UK on Twitter!