Image credit: Instagram - @willowvaneRemember the other week where we told you about that company that immortalised breast milk into necklace pendants? Well we’ve got an even weirder blend of organic material. If your family has the tradition of displaying loved one’s ashes in urns, you can now take the extra step and turn your relatives that have bee through cremation into “ceramic design objects”.
As Mashable report, Chronicle Cremation Designs offer a unique and w
- Image credit: InstagramAt some point in your career, it might be next year, it might be now, you may have to work weekends. Whether it’s pouring coffees for the weekday warriors or cleaning up the bureaucratic mess as an office hand to fill in on the days no-one else is there. No-one wants to work weekends and that’s why there are always jobs going that require you to do so.
But don’t get so down in the dumps. Working the weekend can have it’s advantages. So all your
- Image credit: RexFeaturesDo you find yourself regularly staring off into space, even at the most inappropriate times? Have you ever looked at the office clock and realised that it’s been 20 minutes since you last touched your keyboard?
Your teachers, parents and co-workers have probably remarked that daydreamers are generally not helpful but it turns out that dream-dreaming regularly indicates a well-equipped brain.
First off, don’t read that as ‘daydreamers are more intel
- ...and so did Cheryl, on ancestry show Who Do You Think You Are?Cheryl’s family life has come under intense scrutiny this week, after she unveiled that ‘bump’.
In a rare public appearance, the 33-year-old and her boyfriend Liam Payne headed to London’s Fayre Of St James Christmas Carols Concert on Tuesday night.
Chezza didn’t seem too bothered about trying to hide her stomach, instead flaunting it in a fitted Alexander McQueen dress.
Cheryl and Liam Payne have spark
- Prince Harry was grilled on his sex life whilst raising awareness for World Aids Day with Rihanna in Bridgetown...Prince Harry and Rihanna took HIV tests in Barbados to raise awarenessPrince Harry and Rihanna teamed up for a very worthwhile cause yesterday in Barbados when they raised awareness for World Aids Day.
The royal and the Bajan beauty both took HIV tests at a drop-in centre in Bridgetown in front of cameras for the 50th anniversary of Barbados independence. had to dodge some pretty&nbs
- Some viewers are questioning whether the 26-year-old has been visited by a hairdresser...Scarlett Moffatt is proving to be one of the most popular campers in the I’m A Celebrity jungle.
The Gogglebox lady, 26, is currently favourite to win, closely followed by Emmerdale actor Adam Thomas.
See: Scarlett Moffatt’s Parents Reveal How The I’m A Celebrity Families Are Getting On
Scarlett Moffat has rocked a number of hairstyles in the jungle
But while viewers are loving Scarlett&rsq
- Image credit: RexFeaturesBritish weather affects more than you’d think. Not only does it have a huge effect on the retail industry, productivity and tube etiquette – it also can change the way fashion courses are taught and the way fashion designers design. Is there no limit to the destructive capabilities of British drizzle?
As climate change pushes on, (at an accelerated rate since we will soon have a president that denies climate change’s entire existence) the fashion i
- Helen of Troy may have had the face that launched a thousand ships but this jacket? Well, it’s the jacket that launched a thousand high street homages…Street stylers, Hailey Baldwin and Tallia Storm are big fans of the floral biker jacketClearly it’s a little unorthodox to kick off a fashion news story with a classical reference but, to be fair, much like the lion’s share of Gucci’s other trends, this deserves to have its own place in history.
There for us in good
- Image credit: Instagram - @PurseBlogWith Sweden making its first steps toward a totally cashless society and the UK completely turning on the novel new five pound notes, it’s hard to say where cash money will be in fifty years. For now, it’s here to stay as long as the older generation keep using it. Like how your Nan still writes cheques for birthday presents.
Personally speaking, the only thing I use cash for is cabs outside of London. Apart from that I get by with just my card. So
- 'I am just one of those people that kept myself to myself, I just wanted to play football and that’s all I ever wanted'Wayne Bridge has opened up to his I’m A Celebrity campmates about his marriage to wife Frankie.
In a candid chat, the 36-year-old admitted that he finds being in the public eye difficult, and that it took some adjusting to when they first got together.
See: Wayne Bridge Just Made A Very Awkward Confession About The Saturdays
Wayne Bridge has opened up about life with
- The former Spice Girl clearly has a thing for those new Birk-style flats...Victoria Beckham's been relaxing her look... And fans can't get enoughVictoria Beckham used to be famous for sticking to her signature uniform of black, heels, and more black.
But 2016 has seen the designer do a total U-turn on her previous signature style, with VB mixing it up more than ever.
Okay, so she still rocks a sky-high stiletto on the regs, and has kept up her penchant for pretty pleated skirts and bias-cut midi
- Amazing advice from beauty blogger, Zohra. We’re all familiar with that disappointed feeling when a semi-old but still useable lipstick starts to fade. We all have our favourite colours. And some shades are simply irreplaceable.
Yes, some of us have more unloved lipsticks lying around than we like to admit. But beauty blogger, Zohra, has found a way jazz up our lipsticks so that they are bold, bright and glossy. You will have lips like Kylie Jenner in no time.
Insta users everywh
- Denim Shirts = The Winter Layering EssentialDenim Shirt with Stars, £22, AsosThe classic denim shirt is a timeless essential, which will forever be a staple in our wardrobe. Lets just call it cowboy chic! These colder months are calling for optimal layering and a denim shirt is one of the best garments to help us survive the chill. Be brave and opt for double denim, or layer yours under an oversized jumper paired with jeans and high knee boots for extra style points.
Giving a nod
- Less chavvy than they sound - promise..When it comes to hair accessories, we’ll be the first to admit: we can be a bit boring. Yeah there was the flower crown trend of 2012 (and let’s not remember the hair feathers of 2008) but apart from that – our hair remains pretty simple in the ol’ fashion front.
Until now that is, because we’ve spied gold chain hair accessories on instagram and trust us, they’re way better than they sound.
It’s all thanks to Adir A
- Image credit: RexFeaturesWhen you’re in a close relationship, romantic or otherwise, Christmas gets harder every year. Mainly because there’s this subconscious pressure to top last year’s present. Of course no one actually says it out right, but they’ll know if you get them a dud gift.
Which is where the 12 Days of Christmas comes in. Thought to be French in origin, this cumulative song runs through the twelve gifts that a certain “true love” delivers on. You
- After the couple's split, Jake's band Rixton have announced a new track named I Swear She'll Be The Death Of Me...It looks like Jake Roche is about break his silence on his split from Jesy Nelson.
There’s been a lot of speculation surrounding the pair’s relationship in recent weeks, after they unfollowed each other on Instagram and Jesy, 25, removed her engagement ring.
See: Jesy Nelson Has Broken Her Silence On Her Relationship With Jake Roche
Jesy Nelson and Jake Roche recently end
- Cheryl makes a change to her social media account following her and Liam Payne's 'bump' debut...Cheryl’s had a busy week, what with seemingly confirming her ‘pregnancy’ and all.
The singer stepped out with boyfriend Liam Payne on Monday to attend the Fayre of St James Christmas Concert in London, and appeared to finally confirm those baby rumours by flaunting her ‘bump’ in a form-fitting green dress.
And with Cheryl fans eagerly watching the singer’s every mov
- Kim Kardashian throws a mini birthday party for son Saint West as reports say she's 'stressed out'...Kim is reportedly struggling with Kanye's hospitalisation...Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have had a tough time of it the past few months.
Following her terrifying Paris robbery in October, mum-of-two Kim is now dealing with husband Kanye’s recent hospitalisation following a rumoured ‘nervous breakdown’. And according to sources, it’s taking it’s toll.
- Daily Mail
Lily Collins wears sheer lace gown at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival
And on Thursday Lily Collins again looked like a princess when she donned an intricate sky blue dress for an event at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival. The 27-year-old Blind Side actress looked stellar in the sleeveless number, which also ...
- The ladies are now following each other on Twitter...It looks like Cheryl may have finally ended that feud with her former protégé Cher Lloyd.
The pair endured a well-documented fall out after Cheryl, 33, mentored Cher on The X Factor in 2010.
See: Cheryl May Just Have Spoken About Her ‘Pregnancy’ For The First Time
Cheryl Cole mentored Cher Lloyd on The X Factor in 2010
But Cheryl reportedly followed Cher on Twitter earlier this week – and the 23-year-old si
- The model says her and her family have been 'praying' for Kanye West following his hospitalisation...Kendall Jenner says her and her family are 'praying' for Kanye...Kendall Jenner may have just explained why she seemed so out of sorts at this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
The 21-year-old model turned out for the annual lingerie spectacle in Paris on Wednesday looking just as sensational as usual as she strutted her way down the very famous Angel catwalk in five hot lingerie
- Shimmer on the dancefloor this party season with one of these gorgeous high street sequin dresses...Sequin One-Shoulder Dress, £65, TopshopIt’s officially December, cue panic that you have absolutely nothing to wear to the fast approaching events and parties in your bursting at the seams social calendar. What better excuse to release your inner magpie and grab yourself a sparkly new sequin dress that has you covered for every festive occasion?
One of the main reasons we love seq
- Image credit: RexPublic displays of affection are a liberating albeit gross way of expressing your love for your partner/guy that has a nice smile in that bar. Back in the day it was unheard of and unseen that two people were share as much as a kiss out from behind their shutters. But a good rule of thumb is that whatever drives your elders to tutting, is a step in the right direction.
But, we can admit, it does make things a little uncomfortable when you see two people trying to eat each o
- Yep, Look’s very own #PersonalStylist has found the ultimate wardrobe winner that you can wear all winter long; of course we are talking about the lace blouse.
Been searching all over the high street for that versatile piece that will take you effortlessly from desk to dinner and everything else in between this winter? Enter this blue lace blouse from Miss Selfridge. Not only will it work for pretty much every and any occasion you have coming up this season (trust us!) at only £39 it
- They had double wings!Every year we scrutinize pics of the gorgeous Victoria’s Secret Angels, desperate to steal their make up looks. Every year the babes showcase goddess-like bronzed skin, fabulous lashes, subtly lined eyes and glossy lips. It never changes. Until now…
For 2016’2 Parisian show make up artist Tom Pecheux created a different look for the Angels. Instead of the soft eye looks previously seen at shows, Pecheux’s girls rocked big, bold eyeliner flicks. Here
- Betty and Mark Moffatt give us an insight to Aussie life outside camp...It’s not just the I’m A Celebrity campers who’ve jetted over to Australia – their families have too.
As viewers know, each evictee is greeted by a loved one as they walk over the bridge and into Ant and Dec’s studio. And with eliminations happening every day this week, they need to be on hand.
See: Lady C Opens Up About Her Romance With I’m A Celebrity’s Larry Lamb
- Image credit: InstagramIt’s good to be liked, anyone good have told you that. Unfortunately, in business and pleasure, we meet so many people across our lives that making a stand-out first impression can sometimes be your only chance of connecting with someone. Who knows, that person could end up being your husband, your boss or just a lifelong friend…
However, especially in business, nervous habits can say more about you than the content of what you’re saying. You can read ou
- We loved them ALL.If the beauty world had a zodiac, 2016 would be the year of the Unicorn. Pearly, pastel colours have made a comeback and our inner seven-year-old is jumping up and down excitedly. We love Unicorns. Who doesn’t? They are sparkly, shiny and represent all that’s right in the world. So naturally, we have fully embraced the mythical look.
And we don’t like to do things by halves. We’ve coated our manes in pinks and purples, showered shimmer dust on our cheeks
- Image credit: InstagramWe’re not sure if you’ve noticed but you can’t really have a wedding these days without hashtags. If you’re not locked into the internet the whole concept might be alien to you but give us some time to explain. They’re basically a way for people to comment on the wedding and share photos in a way that collects all the information in one, unique place.
Think of the hashtag as a digital scrapbook that is updated throughout the event. The best th
- Actor Tcheky Karyo (Julien Baptiste) has revealed that he filmed another scene in the hospitalThe Missing has come to an end and our Wednesday nights are now empty. *Sigh*.
But we’ve gotta say, yesterday’s episode made for one epic finale.
See: The Missing Fans Still Have A Lot Of Questions After Watching The Final
Alice was finally reunited with her mother Gemma
Let’s recap. Ex-detective Julien Baptiste headed to Switzerland to hunt down abductor Adam Getterick, alongside Alic
- So THAT’S why they looked so good!Can’t get enough of the Victoria’s Secret frenzy that’s taking over the world right now? We feel ya. Which is why the news that the Angels used a gold face mask that costs a massive $300!
See: The New Way To Wear Your Falsies Is *So* Strange
The Paris-based 2016 VS extravaganza might be over but we’re not ready to give up on our Angels obsession just yet. As well as spending an obscene amount of time staring at pics of Bella H
- Ruth Gibbins takes to Twitter to plead with fans...The speculation about whether Cheryl and Liam Payne are ‘expecting’ has reached new highs this week.
Why’s this? Well, the couple headed to London’s Fayre Of St James Christmas Carols Concert on Tuesday night, where Chezza appeared to show off a sizeable ‘bump’.
The 33-year-old didn’t seem too bothered about trying to hide her stomach, instead flaunting it in a fitted Alexander McQueen dress.See: Cheryl
- LOOK’s Beauty Ed Lydia Thompson travelled to Paris for the catwalk show of the year…I am standing in a bright pink room, surrounded by what I can only describe as beautiful chaos… That’s because I’ve just arrived in Paris with the Victoria’s Secret Angels and I’m ready to infiltrate their ranks, see if they really are that flawless (they are) and of course, find out if they eat anything before the show – annoyingly they do.
The show starts in app
- Step away from that moth eaten LBD: ASOS has redefined party dressing for this season and the results are spectacular. But among the crushed velvet, slippery silks and jewel-encrusted adornments is one hero buy in particular that absolutely everybody’s talking about. You might hear the words sheer, maxi, embellished and bird print all in the same breath and think: niche. You’d be wrong. That is exactly the way to describe a certain ASOS dress;: the much-anticipated, £180 party
- The ex-footballer admitted that he's NEVER listened to his wife Frankie's band on last night's I'm A Celebrity...We’re not sure how Frankie Bridge will feel about hubby Wayne’s latest antics in the I’m A Celebrity jungle.
The ex-footballer, 36, made a pretty awkward gaffe during a quiz on last night’s show, admitting that he’s never listened to her band The Saturdays. Eeeek.
See: Frankie Bridge Reacts To Wayne’s Awkward I’m A Celebrity Conversation
- Remember last year when Spotify let you view your year in music? They allowed every member to see a geeky breakdown of their favourite songs and artists of that year and even let you see what you were listening to each month. Well, in the run-up to summarising another year of good music, Spotify have leaked the world’s listening data and it’s showing some fun things.
The music steaming service are embracing the ups-and-downs of this crazy year with their newest ad campaign titled &ls
- Image credit: RexWe were all excited about the new £5 notes. They can survive being dropped in a cup of tea and are just the right amount of small to still be useful while staying adorable. We were chuffed when they debuted back in September but the elation didn’t last long. The new £5, much to the dismay of vegetarians and vegans, contain animal fat.
It was confirmed by the Bank of England earlier this week that the blue polymer notes contains tallow, a substance mad
- Please... Is Julien Baptiste alive?!We’re not quite sure what we’re going to do with our Wednesday nights now that The Missing has come to an end.
But we can rest assured that yesterday’s finale was an absolute CRACKER. An emotional, nail-biting, terrifying cracker, that is.
See: So The Missing’s Abigail Hardingham Looks Pretty Different IRL
Now we know how Sophie ended up in the Websters’ house
Let’s recap. Ex-detective Julien Baptiste headed to Switzerland t
- From Kendall Jenner covering up her lips to what the models really ate, here's what went down backstage at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016...Here's what really went down backstage at the VS Fashion Show 2016...The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2016 was just as spectacular as we predicted – from Kendall Jenner’s FIVE outfit changes and Bella Hadid’s Angel debut to Irina Shayk announcing her pregnancy on the runway, it was definitely a night to remember.
And as alw
- Watch Marc Jacobs Global Make Up artist Gilbert Soliz shows us how to get party eyes in 5 Minutes flat!It’s fiiiiinally December meaning the festive season is now upon us. And as our social calendars are officially on the up, we’ve been looking for some super easy and quick party eyes make-up looks to get us ready at our desks.
So a couple of weeks ago, we were joined by the incredible Gilbert Soliz – Marc Jacobs Global Make Up artist – who showed us exactly how to do the
- Image credit: RexEveryone has that one neighbour that goes all-in with the Christmas decorations, both inside and out. There’s someone that lives on my drive home from work that actually sells lights for a living and his house is lit up so much you can see it from space. But even that pales in comparison to what the Obama’s have done for their last Christmas in The White House.
The Obamas have been being especially awesome in the last few weeks. Maybe it’s because we&
- The 33-year-old reportedly thanked fans for their well wishes as she unveiled her 'bump' at a carol concert this week...Those Cheryl and Liam Payne ‘baby’ rumours have ramped up BIG time this week.
The couple headed to London’s Fayre Of St James Christmas Carols Concert on Tuesday night, where Chezza appeared to show off a sizeable ‘bump’.
The 33-year-old didn’t seem too bothered about trying to hide her stomach, instead flaunting it in a fitted Alexander McQu
- Gigi Hadid suffered a wardrobe malfunction when one of the straps on her sexy black lingerie look snapped mid-walk at the VS Fashion Show in Paris last night...Gigi Hadid looked nothing short of incredible on the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show runway last night in Paris.
The 21-year-old is hardly a newbie, but still, Gigi totally owned it as she strutted her stuff like a total pro alongside 52 other models at the highly anticipated VS show 2016.
But with every live event comes the risk of
- As she made her VS debut, the 20-year-old was faced with her ex. Awks...Bella Hadid’s Victoria’s Secret debut will have been one of the momentous events of her career.
The 20-year-old took to the extravagant runway in Paris last night, alongside her older sister Gigi and models including Kendall Jenner, Taylor Hill, Stella Maxwell and Adriana Lima.
See: 9 Secrets We Already Know About The Victoria’s Secret Show 2016 Backstage Babies#VSFS20162nd show let's go!
A photo posted by
- Insiders backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show noted that Kendall seemed 'sad' and 'upset' as she covered up her lips and refused to have press pictures taken of her...Kendall Jenner didn't seem her usual self backstage at the VS Show last night...In case you missed it, it was the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show yesterday in Paris. And boy, what a show it was.
Walking this year were 52 stunning models, including the likes of Kendall Jenner, Gigi and Bella Hadid, Adriana Lima, Martha Hunt
- Mince pies, Mariah Carey, mulled wine... Here's what we wish we could do EVERY month1.Listen to Christmas songs – all day, everyday. In the office, at home, heck we’ll even have ‘em in the gym. We’ve waitied ELEVEN months for this, people.2. Eat yourself to death and not feel guilty because, let’s face it, we all need a little winter warmer. Where the mince pies at?3. Wear Christmas jumpers. Yeah, you’ve got Rudolph plastered all over you, and what?!4. Get an
- The spice is right! Or is it...The trend for having lips as lush and plump as a bouncy castle is huge (literally), mainly thanks to Lip Kit Queen Kylie Jenner. This beauty vlogger’s attempts to get a full pout using the spicy powers of wasabi might be taking things a bit too far, though.
Vlogger Farah Dhukai swears by the power of the green Japanese spice to give her lips a much-needed boost.
Farah shared a video of her washing the eye-wateringly hot pastes over her lips and since then, th
- Image credit: InstagramEverybody wants to be a millionaire but so few people actually get to do it. Using the science of mathematics I calculated that 1.12% of the UK population are millionaires which is actually higher than I thought. Now if we’re talking billionaires that’s closer to 0.00008% – there are only 50 of those.
The millionaire title doesn’t have the same regality it used to. There was a period when Chris Tarrant was handing out millions to chum
- Image credit: RexFeaturesIt’s Winter and if you rely on good weather for exercising you’re about to find 1,000 excuses for why you won’t have laced up your trainers between now and March. If you don’t have a gym membership or the capital to afford nice fitness classes, the outside is your only route to getting fit.
This becomes a problem when it’s minus three degrees outside, your tired from a long day a work and you don’t own enough layers to compete wit
- Kanye West's stepbrother claims Kanye was 'fearing for his life' before he was hospitalised...Kanye West has been hospitalised after cancelling a string of showsKanye West’s stepbrother has broken his silence on the rapper’s hospitalisation. And what he said about Kanye’s current state of mind makes for pretty heartbreaking reading.
Hal Carmichael, whose mum Cheryl used to be married to Kanye’s dad Ray, has spoken out about Kanye being hospitalised, revealing that the 39-
Follow @LilyCollins_Nws on Twitter!