Image credit: InstagramAll you really tell you about wine is that we like it. That’s pretty much the extent of our knowledge. We know what wines taste better than others and which ones made us cry that one time but despite spending many hours with the stuff, how anyone can be a wine expert astounds us. Vivino is the app that makes anyone an on-the-spot wine pro.
This is, most days, not a skill that’s worth having. However, when you’re eating in fancy restaur
- The only time of year that we like sprouts… when they're on our socks! Christmas Tree Sock With Glitter, £3.50, Asos
There was once a time when getting socks at Christmas was virtually equivalent to a piece of coal – ew! But not this year, sprouts, gingerbread men and…unicorns! Yep, unicorns. Printed socks are an absolute craze and this year they are better than ever. From super savvy to spend and splurge, we’ve picked our current sock frontrunners (exc
- It was confirmed earlier today that Johannah Deakin had passed away, aged 42Louis Tomlinson’s family have been inundated with support since news emerged of his mother Johannah Deakin’s death today.
The devoted midwife had been battling leukaemia since earlier this year and passed away in hospital on Wednesday, aged 42.
See: Louis Tomlinson’s Mum Johannah Deakin Dies, Aged 42@Louis_Tomlinson love you bro! All of your family is in my prayers. proud of your strength andknow your m
- Image credit: InstagramIt’s Friday afternoon so don’t feel bad about clocking off a bit early to put in some liquid miles before the bars and pubs of London getting too crammed to enjoy. To get the most out of the few hours of realistic drinking time you need to find some reliable happy hours…
We know you love a drink. We that know because we love a drink too! But living in a capital city, your beer tokens will only get so far. Happy hours allow you to
- Image credit: ScreenshotAfter what has been one of the more stressful, grief-inducing, gin-guzzling and divisive year in recent memory, we’re predicting that next year will see a lot of people embracing more mindful and relaxing hobbies. January usually arrives as gym memberships surge but maybe more people are going to be booking yoga classes over intensity work-outs? The mindful movement has already begun with the growth of adult sticker books that are selling like hot-cakes.
- It's been put to the test and really works!Many foundations promise to cover everything but we often find that they struggle against a seriously boil-like pimple. Kat Von D’s, however, really seems to cover everything.
Kat Von D’s Lock-It Foundation is responsible for *this* incredible cover-up. Beauty fan Angelina (@angelina_heartless) has a large tattoo of the name, “Wayne” above her eyebrow making it a focus point on the young woman’s pretty face.
- The One Direction singer's stepfather Dan Deakin confirmed the news in a statement todayLouis Tomlinson’s mum Johannah Deakin has died, aged 42.
According to The Sun, the devoted midwife had been battling leukaemia since earlier this year, and passed away in hospital on Wednesday.
See: Louis Tomlinson Opens Up About Being A Dad For First Time
As well as the One Direction singer, 24, Johannah was mum to make-up artist Lottie, 18, Félicité, 16, and two sets of twins, Phoebe and
- The 23-year-old was spotted carrying a basket of pink presents earlier this week - were they for Cheryl and Liam Payne?!Niall Horan’s cleared up the speculation about that hamper of baby presents he was snapped carrying this week.
When the One Direction singer was photographed in LA on Wednesday, he had a basket of pretty pink goodies clasped in his hands.
See: Did Niall Horan Just Reveal Something Huge About Liam Payne’s ‘Baby’?! Niall out in Weho, LA yesterday! 07.12.16
- Image credit: Instagram2016 has been a year of many things. It’s the year too many of us realised that democracy has a vital tear in its fabric, its also the year where the most talented beings on the planet went to other plains but, officially, 2016 is the Year of Gin, so says the Wine and Spirit Trade Association.
As the Metro report, we as the United Kingdom outdid ourselves with the consumption of gin breaking our previously held record of £1 billion spent on the d
- A must-read for anyone with a penchant for proseccoThe party season is well and truly upon us which inevitably means you’re going to feel hungover at least once this month (or should that be week). Rather than avoid indulging in a glass of prosecco or three, we think the way to deal with the dreaded morning after is to cheat it.
Most parties over the festive season fall mid-week because the party gods are cruel. Which means you will need to drag yourself into the office or wherever you wor
- The band have said they're fully 'supportive' of Liam and Cheryl after they were seen laughing at Louis Walsh's rude outburst about Cheryl...5 After Midnight have defended themselves after Louis Walsh's outburst...5 After Midnight have clearly felt the need to speak out after they found themselves caught in that Louis Walsh, Liam Payne and Cheryl argument.
The X Factor finalists happened to be standing next to mentor Louis last night when he inappropriately told a reporter to ‘f*** off&rsq
- Rumours have started circulating that one of the judges might be too poorly for this weekend's show... This weekend will see The X Factor take to our screens for the last time this year, and it’s safe to say that we’ve all been eagerly waiting for the final of the ITV show.
But now, reports are emerging that could mean we’re a judge down for the live shows. Yup, poor Simon Cowell is said to be suffering with a bout of flu, with some questionning whether he’ll be well enou
- The X Factor judge supports LM ahead of their performance on The X Factor this weekend...Nicole Scherzinger has stuck up for Little Mix amid that outfit drama.
After Jesy Nelson, Perrie Edwards, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock appeared on The X Factor back in October, they were labelled ‘prostitutes’ and a ‘bad influence’. Awful.
See: The Little Mix Girls Reveal Their Biggest Fitness Secrets
Little Mix were criticised for their outfits when they appeared on The X Fa
- Image credit: Warner Brothers / ScreenshotThe Harry Potter franchise is still on the up-and-up, which is hard to believe since we figured that the series would have peaked with the final instalment, but no. Between incredible spin-off films and theatre productions, Pottermania is still in full swing.
Naturally a slew of real-life recreations of magical items have been in development for the last 15 years or so. But this printer that brings the moving newspaper images from the movies to real life
- Well, it was only a matter of time before Zayn Malik and Taylor Swift released a single together, wasn't it?Zayn Malik and Taylor Swify have teamed up for their first joint single...Well. Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik’s new hook-up has definitely caused a bit of chaos on the Internet today.
We know Swifty likes to surprise her fans, so it’s no wonder no one knew ANYTHING about this cool collaboration until the pair unexpectedly dropped their new single last night…
- Pete made the big announcement on Twitter yesterday...Peter Andre has finally revealed the name of his and wife Emily MacDonagh’s baby boy.
The 43-year-old singer took to Twitter to tell fans the big news yesterday. And the ADORABLE moniker they’ve gone for is… *drum roll* Theo!
See: Peter Andre Hits Back At A Strange Reaction To His Baby NewsTheo it is thenOrTheodore James Andre (a)To be precise— Peter Andre (@MrPeterAndre) December 8, 2016
The dad-of-four – who w
- Image credit: RexfeaturesSound off the ‘affront to Britishness’ klaxon because roast dinners could be on their way out of the ‘culture’ (if you can even call it that). Like passive-aggression and tutting at a supersonic volume while still making your frustrations heard, a good roast dinner can only be found on these shores. It’s a staple for families nationwide be them carnivores, vegans, vegetarians and everything in-between.
The sad news is that, apparently,
- After a snap of her leaving the tags on went viral, the actress has spoken out... Oh, Jennifer Aniston.
The 47-year-old got everyone talking this week when she forgot to remove the tags from her red carpet outfit. Happens to us all the time. Well, minus the red carpet part, obvs.
Now, she’s addressed the moment during a television appearance.
See: Jennifer Aniston’s Fashion Fail Is Something We Can ALL Relate ToAppearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the actress was shown the photograp
- It’s Christmas! And that means it’s time to get your tree sorted.
But what kind of conifers do the A-listers go for? As expected, they’re very rarely low-key. In fact, some of them are majorly out there…
Coleen Rooney: Certainly a white winter in the Rooney household.Lucy Mecklenburgh: Gold is always the way to go.Lydia Bright: Make sure you get an outfit shot in front of the tree.Megan Mckenna: We want life size penguins too.Binky Felstead: Sometimes traditional is best
- ...after Louis rants about Chezza at an X Factor photocallWoah. So Liam Payne is absolutely furious with Louis Walsh right now.
The 23-year-old took to Twitter last night to send a VERY sweary message to The X Factor judge – and it was all to defend his girlfriend Cheryl.
See: Did Niall Horan Just Reveal Something Huge About Liam Payne’s ‘Baby’!
Louis Walsh mentors 5 After Midnight on The X Factor
So how did this beef begin? Well, earlier in the day, Louis and his X
- The rapper has been recovering from 'exhaustion', but has re-emerged with a new look... Kanye West has been spotted out in pubic for the first time since his hospitalisation. A week after it was reported that he had checked out of theUCLA Medical Center and was being treated as an outpatient, he has attended an art exhibit in LA.
The 39-year-old was looking well in a relaxed baggy jumper and jeans, although he was sporting a whole new look in the form of bleached blonde hair.
See: So This Is How
- Cheryl has waded in to the argument between Liam Payne and Louis Walsh by supporting her man on Twitter...Cheryl and Liam have both gone on a rant against Louis Walsh...It’s not just Liam Payne getting sassy on Twitter right now – Cheryl’s just joined in.
In case you missed it, Liam lashed out at Louis Walsh last night after the X Factor judge told a reporter to ‘f*** off’ when he asked him about pregnant Cheryl.
Taking to Twitter to slam his former manager, Liam fu
- Image credit: RexIn case you haven’t realised, there really aren’t that many days left until Christmas. Considering your calendar is probably filling up rapidly with after-works drinks and plans to go ice-skating, you don’t have as much time as you think to shop online and get all your Christmas shopping done.
The key is to not panic, at least for now. With every door you open on your advent calendar, increase the panic levels until around the 16th December when the d
- ‘Tis the Season to indulge!
The talented team from Charbonnel et Walker have collaborated with the ultra lavish estate; Cliveden House (just 45 minutes outside of London). They’ve joined forces to create an absolute masterpiece of a Christmas tree, which will put your Insta-worthy trees to shame – soz!
Set in the heart of Cliveden’s incredibly lavish Great Hall, this stunning tree is decorated in the most exquisite cream Charbonnel chocolate boxes from the
- ‘Tis the Season to indulge!
The talented team from Charbonnel et Walker have collaborated with the ultra lavish estate; Clivenden House (just 45 minutes outside of London). They’ve joined forces to create an absolute masterpiece of a Christmas tree, which will put your Insta-worthy trees to shame – soz!
Set in the heart of Clivenden’s incredibly lavish Great Hall, this stunning tree is decorated in the most exquisite cream Charbonnel chocolate boxes from t
- The supermodel thinks it's healthy to take a digital detox... Gigi Hadid, who made her big break into the modelling industry with the help of social media, has declared that she will be taking a break from the feeds of Twitter and Instagram for a while.
Not too long after her BFF Kendall Jenner deactivated her own Instagram account, Gigi opened up about the idea of social media detoxing at the Reebok’s #PerfectNever campaign launch event in New York City.
See: Why Gigi Hadid’s V
- Party season is in full swing, and you can always rely on a trusty lace skirt to tick the timeless box! Shop our best lace styles for your forever wardrobeSkirt, Baum Und PferdgartenOk so RN party season is in full swing, and amid all of the trends of the moment, you can always rely on a trusty lace skirt to tick the timeless box. But beyond the twirling of office Christmas parties and NYE celebrations, this completely classic buy will have you reaching for it for every fancy occasion following.
- Oh, Jen. This is why we love you... Jennifer Aniston never fails to look amazing in our opinion.
The 47-year-old has been on the campaign trail for her new film Office Christmas Party, and she’s been reminding us exactly why we’ve always had a girl crush on her.
See: Why Everyone Was Talking About Jennifer Aniston’s Appearance On The One ShowThis week, Paramount Pictures, The Cinema Society and Svedka hosted a screening of Jen’s seasonal new flick in New York, and she put
- 'I thought: "He's making me redundant"'We all remember that adorable moment between Scarlett Moffatt and Larry Lamb on I’m A Celebrity.
Just after the contestants had entered the jungle, 26-year-old Scarlett broke down in tears over the pressure of camp life.
See: So Someone Really Isn’t A Fan Of I’m A Celebrity’s Scarlett Moffatt, Then
Larry Lamb comforted Scarlett Moffatt when they first entered camp
Ex-EastEnders actor Larry, 69, was president at the time, so Scarlett
- Image credit: RexFeaturesThe last time you looked at the clock was 4:30am, you remember lying there for a little bit more and then being woken up by your alarm. You do the maths. The absolute maximum amount of sleep you got was three hours and now you have to travel into work and somehow deal with the day sleep deprived which might feel a little similar to feeling drunk.
You’d describe what you’re feeling as sleep deprived but an interesting study has revealed that not getting e
- All we want for Christmas is this...To celebrate the holiday season (or festive to us Brits), MAC and queen of all things sassy, Mariah Carey, have teamed up to create a second collection. And it’s just as diva-tactic as you’d imagine. If you’re looking for something to *really* make you stand out from the crowd, channel fierce Ms Carey with her retro-inspired shades and buckets of sass.
See: This Gran’s Beauty Vlogs – They Are The CutestThe range is packed wit
- After Kate Garraway appears to slate co-host Susanna's Vesper frock, Susanna speaks out on Twitter...There was a bit of drama over Kate and Susanna's dresses on GMB today...If there’s one rule we know, it’s that when you’re asked to describe another woman’s dress, you DON’T liken it to your son’s ‘messy play session’. You know?
Yet that’s exactly what went down on Good Morning Britain today when Kate Garraway gave a less-than-complimentary de
- Image credit: InstagramOf all the unlikely places to find love, cruising altitude is probably the strangest but more common they you’d realise. There’s something about being sat next to someone on a plane that just makes sparks fly. AirDates is the new and only in-flight dating app that’s setting out to make these connections as often as possible.
And we know what you’re thinking, yes, the mile-high club is about to get a surge of new applications.
With dating apps taking
- The show's host appeared on Lorraine today, where he let us in on a secret...Dermot O’Leary has revealed something unexpected about viewers’ X Factor votes.
The 43-year-old appeared on Lorraine today, where he confessed that he’s privy to some very interesting inside knowledge.
See: The X Factor Comes Under Fire For ‘Hiding’ Saara Aalto’s Fiancée
Dermot O’Leary appeared on Lorraine this morning
He said: ‘I get trickled little information whi
- It sounds like things were even more dramatic than we thought... I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here is always a bit of an emotional rollercoaster.
Now that it’s all wrapped up for another year – and with a new Queen of the Jungle crowned – we’ve been left with a pretty big hole.
See: So Someone Really Isn’t A Fan Of Scarlett Moffatt, Then
But, as it turns out, we might not have seen everything that went down in the Australian jungle.Martin Roberts, who was a l
- Sam Faiers has been accused of not strapping in her son properly...Sam Faiers has been criticised for a video of baby Paul in the car...Sam Faiers , just like all mums, is just trying to get to grips with what this baby life is all about.
But it seems like every aspect of her parenting is constantly being scrutinised – her latest video of baby Paul included.
The former TOWIE star decided to upload a seriously cute video of Paul smiling, giggling and scrunching up his face adorably from his
- We’d like a slice of this pie…
Ever hit the beauty hall in Debenhams in the hope of finding a glorious red lipstick then realise you can’t actually afford one? The price of beauty products has steadily risen to often wild levels and Beauty Pie has had enough.Beauty Pie is a revolutionary new concept in beauty because they have ditched mega mark-ups.
Beauty without the mark-up
Watch: This Granny’s Amazing Beauty Tutorials Will Make You LOL
The brains behind the schem
- Image credit: NOTHSA few days ago we were getting super giddy about the Deliveroo service that delivers good quality bubbly to your front door in 20 minutes or less – and rightfully so, it’s amazing. However, we’re now pointing all of our bubbly love toward this neat invention that allows you to literally grow your prosecco anywhere in your house!
If you’re looking for a Christmas present for the wine lover in your life or just want a sustainable and cheap way to mai
- The 23-year-old was spotted carrying a hamper of pink presents yesterday...Niall Horan may have just given away something HUGE about his One Direction bandmate Liam Payne’s ‘baby’.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few months, you’ll have heard the rumours that Liam’s girlfriend Cheryl is ‘pregnant’.
See: Cheryl Warns Fans That She May Look Upset When They Next See Her
Cheryl and Liam Payne have sparked some very exciting rumours&
- As if there would ever be beef between these two QUEENSRihanna addresses rumours she 'shaded' Beyonce on Instagram...This year’s Grammy nominations were announced on Tuesday, and Rihanna fans weren’t happy.
The Bajan beauty failed to nab a nomination for both Song of the Year and Album of the Year, despite releasing a few bangers this year. And they took to social media in their droves to complain.
Things then got controversial when Rihanna herself liked a post that seemed to shade B
- Eep. Jeremy McConnell has made his feelings about this year's Queen of the Jungle very clear... Scarlett Moffatt is this year’s I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here champion.
The Gogglebox lady was crowned Queen of the Jungle after winning over the public with her witty one-liners and down-to-earth attitude, with the voting results showing that she was actually the most popular camper throughout the ITV series.
We mean, what’s not to love?See: I’m A Celebrity Voting Results
- Image credit: RexFeaturesA few weeks ago, the UK was raging for and against the new five pound note as its meat content came to light. Suffice to say, the vegetarian and vegan community were furious. Basically, the manufacturing process involved beef tallow making these notes problematic for certain religions and meat-free folk.
However, the dialogue as very much been flipped on its head as people realised, a week later mind, that the fiver tucked in your purse right now could be worth
- The 26-year-old thanks her co-stars for their support during her time on I'm A Celebrity. AwScarlett Moffatt’s clearly incredibly overwhelmed by the support she received while on I’m A Celebrity.
The 26-year-old was named Queen of the Jungle on Sunday night, beating out Emmerdale‘s Adam Thomas and comedian Joel Dommett.
See: Scarlett Moffatt Responds To Claims She ‘Faked’ Her Claustropobia
Scarlett was named Queen of the Jungle on Sunday night
Not only that, but it&
- Image credit: Instagram - @KFCnzKFC have always been on the cutting edge of making fried chicken products that no-one asked for or, dare we say it, even want. But that won’t stop them. Months on, we’re still reeling in the chicken vendor’s last creation: the fried chicken sunscreen. Now they’re moved onto scented candles.
Want to soak in the tub while inhaling the sweet fumes of 11 herbs and spices. In theory, this could be alright but most of us have such negative c
- Cheryl's been crying? Whaaaaat? Cheryl has warned fans that they may see her looking upset...If you saw Cheryl out last night crying, people, now you know why.
The 33-year-old has seemed happier than ever lately, with the singer positively beaming on the last few occasions she’s stepped out with boyfriend Liam Payne.
And with her rumoured ‘pregnancy’ news hotting up more than ever, it’s no wonder.
Read: The REAL Reason Why Cheryl Won’t Talk About Her Pregnancy&helli
- Viewers went a little crazy over Martin Roberts and Larry Lamb's reunion...There was a pretty awkward moment on last night’s I’m A Celebrity… Coming Out.
The show followed our favourite contestants as they left the jungle and were reunited with their friends and families in the outside world.
See: Frankie Bridge Speaks Her Mind About Wayne’s Awkward I’m A Celebrity ChatThey also got to catch up with their fellow campers – but we don’t think two of them
- So what's ACTUALLY going on with KimYe...? By now you’ve probably heard the reports surrounding Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s ‘divorce’.
Sadly, the world’s most famous (probably) couple have had a really tough time of things recently. Almost two months after Kim was robbed at gunpoint in Paris, her husband was hospitalised for reported ‘exhaustion’. To make matters worse, the 36-year-old’s husband’s health news came on the day that she
- After showing off her epic curves on Instagram, the TOWIE lady has been forced to hit back at the trolls...TOWIE's Kate has hit back at trolls after posting an underwear photo...If there’s one place we like to go for major #bodyconfidenceinspo, it’s the TOWIE girls’ Instagram pages.
Because the The Only Way Is Essex ladies are absolute queens when it comes to celebrating their curves, and we love them for it.
Which is why, when Katie Wright’s seriously sexy underwear snap
- Image credit: RexFeaturesWith most people’s holiday/annual leave resetting on the first day of the year and the cold weather prompting fantasy holiday bookings, Summer 2017 can’t come quick enough. 2016 has been a foreboding of a darker world but with this recent discovery, we’re starting to think that 2017 won’t be as bad of year. Namely because David Bowie can’t die twice.
As we reflect on how this year has really thrown our emotionally stability ag
- Including the ONE move that changed their bodies...It’s safe to say that Little Mix are looking AH-mazing right now.
While we’re stuffing our faces with mince pies and turkey sandwiches (it’s December, okay?!), Jesy Nelson, Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall are seriously putting us to shame.
See: Little Mix Fans Are Calling Mel C Out For Her Topless Instagram
Little Mix have launched a collection with USA Pro
The girls credit their dance routines for keeping
Follow @GwendolineChri2 on Twitter!