- via NewsPhotographer Justin Quinnell uses pinhole camera inside his mouth
- Dramatic video footage (pictured) shows the moment elite Met officers smashed their way into the terraced house in Willesden, north London before opening fire at about 7pm last night.
- The glitch, which is affecting all three banks' online service and is causing money transfers to disappear, has occurred on what is payday for most of the British workforce.
- The flight to New York's JFK Airport was due to take seven hours after leaving at 10.23am today, but turned around east of Dublin and landed back at Manchester about an hour later at 11.24am.
- Sgt Al Blackman, known as Marine A, left HMP Erlestoke, Wiltshire, on the backseat of an Audi car (pictured) just after 12.30am today, having spent 1,277 days behind bars.
- The girl was saved after her family found out she had signed up to the challenge and tipped off authorities in Barcelona. The 'game' forces children to cut themselves (file photo of previous case).
- The 27-year-old former Olympic champion, who burst onto the scene at London 2012, doesn’t overturn tables in press conferences, or indulge in ‘trash talk’ to denigrate opponents.
What shops are open on Bank Holiday Monday? 2017 opening times for Marks and Spencer, Next, Boots and moreThe Bank Holiday weekend is the perfect time for a spot of splashing out - but what times will the high street open?
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story
Mass 'organised' brawl erupts in quiet suburban street as two gangs clash and start swinging punchesAn onlooker filming the violent scenes said she "couldn't believe it" as the gangs dressed in black swing punches in broad daylight
- This Monday marks the 20th anniversary of Tony Blair's 1997 general election
Family of dancer whose looks were transformed by double brain tumour left stunned firm will 'cash in' on her deathThey claim Park Holidays UK will make a whopping £43,000 profit from a caravan that used to be owned by tragic Kelly Woodcock who died last November
- The man, aged in his 40s, was discovered on the 189 bus in Gloucester Place, near Dorset Square, just after midnight
Heartbreaking photo shows young dad-of-three dying from cancer and with just weeks to live cradling son in hospital bedJon Strawson, 33, has been told he only has weeks to live but refuses to "roll over and die" and is desperate to see is children grow up
What are fidget spinners? All you need to know about the new UK playground craze that's already been banned by some schoolsThere's nothing like a playground craze to drive a parent kicking and screaming - now there's a new one on the way
- It's the sixth anniversary of Ed Balls tweeting his own name. And yes, we're still celebrating it.
Death row prisoner's final words revealed before he becomes last inmate to die in Arkansas' 'conveyor belt' executionsKenneth Williams, 38, killed two people after escaping from prison where he was serving a sentence for murdering a college cheerleader in the 1990s
Ed Balls Day 2017 Live: The world celebrates the SIXTH anniversary of a Labour politician tweeting his own nameHas it really been six years since Ed Balls tweeted his own name? Yes, yes it has. And we'll be celebrating it along with people around the world. Election or no election
Tory housing crisis has sent homelessness soaring and there's no real plan to fix it says damning reportThe public accounts committee slammed Ministers for failing to tackle the “broken” housing market and said there is no real plan to solve the crisis
- First, zealots came for the commemorations of Cecil Rhodes and now Edward Colston. But by the same logic, shouldn’t the statues of these great figures from history be pulled down from British cities, too?
Notorious death row prisoners' last meals revealed - including fried chicken, chocolate milkshake and a single oliveTed Bundy, John Wayne Gacy and Timothy McVeigh all ordered their very last meal on death row before being executed
Shocking picture of ex-soldier left fighting for life in coma for two weeks after being battered in streetThe family of Glen Smith, 58, have released this shocking snap of their loved one in a critical condition in a bid to make witnesses come forward
- Pictured edging out of her dry dock at Barrow-in-Furness, today preparations began to get the Royal Navy's latest submarine water-ready ahead of its first trip in the sea.
- In an interview before his 100th day in office, talk of a potential "major, major" conflict with North Korea was on the table - but so was something else
Death row inmate's HUGE last meal revealed as he becomes final prisoner killed in Arkansas' 'conveyor belt' executionsKenneth Williams, 38, was put to death by lethal injection on Thursday night and reportedly took 13 minutes to die after convulsing 20 times
- The Newsnight presenter, who was named broadcast journalist of the year yesterday, has revealed her son Milo has taken an early interest in politics and is now a ‘Welsh nationalist'.
- Sgt Blackman, often referred to as Marine A in his trial, left HMP Erlestoke, Wiltshire, just after 12.30am, hidden under a blanket in the backseat of a car, having spent 1,277 days in jail.
- Tate gallery staff fighting for the London living wage have been given a 'smack in the teeth' as they were asked to chip in for a boat for their outgoing boss who leaves in May after 28 years.
- Police arrested a suspected terrorist with a rucksack of knives in London today and while his motive remains unclear the nature of his alleged plot follows a devastating trend.
- EU Leaders are meeting to discuss their views and plans for Brexit negotiations with Britain and it has emerged they may be willing to offer a deal to Northern Ireland to re-enter should it unite.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!