- Katie was found by her mother following the shocking incident after she left primary school in York on Monday afternoon.
London Marathon weather forecast: Runners expected to enjoy near perfect weather conditions in today's raceCompetitors will be breathing a sigh of relief as the Met Office predicts highs of 16C with a light breeze and no torrential downpours
- St. George's Day takes place on April 23 every year, recognising the patron saint of England apparently made famous for slaying a dragon and saving a distressed maiden
- Among those at risk of the chop are Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt, International Trade Secretary Liam Fox, Environment Secretary Andrea Leadsom and Local Government Secretary Sajid Javid.
- A poll put the Conservatives on 40 per cent, followed by Labour on 29 per cent. It follows the threat to drop pledges to increase pensions by a minimum of 2.5 per cent and not increase taxes.
London Marathon 2017 road closures: Travel advice on which roads will be closed across the city todayRoads and public transport services in close proximity to the 26.2 mile course will be busy - or completely inaccessible today
- Weatherman Ian McCaskill, (pictured) who died at 78 last December, left £520,000 in his will, it has been revealed. He presented weather reports on the BBC from 1979 to 1998.
- The review of the County Oak bar on the outskirts of Brighton, pictured, has caused a sensation after the writer described having a 'huge beast' lurch out of the bar and throwing up on his feet.
- EXCLUSIVE: Luke Wood, 20, faces being 'stuck' in the three-storey property surrounded by rough, hilly terrain when NHS funding for his neurological rehabilitation runs out at the end of July this year.
- ANDREW GIMSON: Theresa May is already attracting criticism from the media for being dull, and the likelihood is that during the next few weeks she will get a lot duller.
- Chelsea fans had gathered at the Green Man pub near Wembley Stadium in London and some of the supporters started singing an anti-Semitic song about their rivals Tottenham.
- STEPHEN POLLARD: The nation’s attention is quite rightly focused on the General Election, but five weeks before we vote, many of us will visit a polling station for local elections.
- A group of teens' attempt to look hard backfired spectacularly when social media users changed the image (pictured), Photoshopping in brooms, sale signs and even a Highland Terrier.
- Jailed Muslim extremist Nadir Syed, 24, pictured, who wanted to decapitate a prison officer, has won a case in the High Court claiming keeping him in isolation was against his human rights.
- Passengers alleged the attendant "violently" took the buggy from the lady with twins - hitting her and just missing one of the babies
- It was all a bit peculiar and – to use a word never far from the young Royals’ lips – I wasn’t sure how to ‘process’ it, RACHEL JOHNSON discusses Wills and Kate's visit to Radio One.
- Mel B 'taught' her 'naive and curious' teenage nanny about sex and became her lover for seven years while she was married to Stephen Belafonte, explosive details contained in new court papers reveal.
- Theresa May is Helen Mirren in The Queen, sitting behind the wheel of a Jaguar – with 'Steptoe' Jeremy Corbyn rattling along behind in a Reliant Robin. At least that is how voters see them.
- Harry confessed to feeling anger at the loss of his mother, while William explained to the television cameras that he has ‘uniquely bonded’ with his brother through their shared grief.
- The moped rider and the driver of the Aston Martin suffered minor injuries after being struck in Battersea, London, while one of the arrested men was taken to hospital for treatment to a leg injury.
Ferne McCann's boyfriend Arthur Collins arrested on suspicion of attempted murder over nightclub acid attackThe 25-year-old was arrested at an address in Northamptonshire on Saturday night
- Several local tenants arent happy with the idea of landlords sharing information with each other
- Harrowing footage appearing to show a fresh Russian attack on Syria using parachute bombs have emerged online. The bomb landed in Al-Lataminah leaving children covered in debris.
- The man behind I, Daniel Blake is a long-standing supporter of Jeremy Corbyn
- Around 20 clubbers suffered burns after being doused with the substance on Easter Monday
- The soccer-style warnings will see unruly patients being told to calm down – akin to a referee’s yellow card - before getting a red if they don't
- Surgeons in England dealt with nearly 6,500 weight-loss cases on the NHS last year – soaring from just over 1,000 cases ten years previously
- Offspring of parents who prioritise talking to them, discussing school or enjoying a family dinner are happier so it's time to practise what we preach to our kids
SAS snipers guard runners at London Marathon with orders to 'shoot to kill' amid fears of possible terror attackA ring of steel and concrete barriers have also been erected along the route to prevent so-called lone wolf attacks in the wake of the Westminster carnage
- Theresa May must listen and come up with the cash to prevent mental health services breaking down completely
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!