Tragic PC Palmer was a "guardian of democracy" who embodied the nation's spirit in the face of terrorSunday Mirror columnist John Prescott says brave PC Keith Palmer's legacy should be that we are not silenced and will always stand together in solidarity against hatred and intolerance
- A large police presence has been reported on Essex Road in North London but officers do not believe the incident is terror-related
- Top cop warns we may never know why Khalid Masood carried out the atrocity, as relative of Masood's wife describes him as 'a psychopath'
- Ex-Cabinet minister Liam Byrne reflects on the wisdom of a Catholic priest in his Hodge Hill constituency, who believes anger at injustice is necessary for social progress
- Former Tory - who enjoyed a troubled relationship with party leaders after joining in 2014 - had claimed the divorce was 'amicable'
- Three women were awarded damages for the remarks and for being prevented from joining the Conservative club committee after a landmark legal challenge
- Before arriving in Birmingham he lived in southern areas with notorious terror links including East London, Luton and Crawley - but also spent time Tunbridge Wells
- Khalid Masood popped up on the radar but he was not seen as a “known wolf”, meaning there was no intelligence to justify an investigation
Wirral explosion: Shocking before and after picture shows how dance studio decimated after huge blastThe building in New Ferry, Merseyside, was reduced to a pile of rubble with bricks strewn across the street - injuring an estimated 15 people
- Janet Elms was just 17 when she gave birth to Adrian, who went on to become terrorist Khalid Masood
- Security chiefs fear the hardened extremists will join a growing pool of “lone wolves” like Westminster butcher Khalid Masood
- A Sunday Mirror probe has uncovered chilling messages in which jihadi masterminds urged terrorists to mount atrocities in the UK
- Other celebrities offered more conventional messages of congratulations
- Emma Kelsall and her partner Lisa Callaghan were enjoying a day sightseeing in the capital when jihadist Khalid Masood launched his bloodthirsty rampage
- Most have already banned any with a Body Mass Index outside the ‘healthy’ range from having the fertility treatment
Wirral explosion: Massive blast 'injures 15' as at least one building decimated and witnesses report 'war zone' scenePhotos and video bricks scattered on the ground with reports from the scene centring on a dance studio and a Chinese restaurant
- 42-year-old Northern Irishman, the most successful jump jockey of all time, spotted horsing around in Barbados
- The former Tottenham striker and Match of the Day host was accused of foul play as he accidently picked up Alice Johnston's lemon muffin by mistake while sorting bags
- The scheming pair pose as property tycoons as they travel Europe with two daughters and two dogs
Daughter from hell forged her GCSEs, stole £15,000 from colleagues and even pretended she had cancer on her wedding dayHeartbroken and 'ashamed' mum of pathological liar says she's turning her back on her child this Mother's Day
- Along with the Labour Party, we have been calling for an end to the unfair system that sees thousands of families a year hit with fees when they lose a child
- The Foreign Secretary has decreed that he must not go abroad unless there is at least one woman in his entourage after turning up to a women's empowerment event with an all-male team
- Some of our biggest cities are failing to use new laws to impose on-the-spot fines of up to £400
Las Vegas strip shut down after gunman shoots one dead and injures another before barricading himself on busThe armed stand-off with police began near the Cosmopolitan hotel at the heart of the strip just hours after the iconic Bellagio hotel was plunged into chaos following gunshots
- Police reportedly had "several calls" from members of the public about a man in a black cape carrying the weapon on Friday afternoon
- The ruined Syrian city has been decimated by the terrorist group who have left hundreds of landmines and explosives among the priceless Roman ruins
- Wiggins, 36, promised he would have 'a lot to say' when the investigation into claims he was injected with triamcinolone at the 2011 Criterium du Dauphine race, was finished.
- Pressure group Open Britain says the waiver scheme will mean extra red tape and delays at the airports, on cross-Channel ferries, and Eurostar
- One of the Queen's Guards scared off a dancing tourist outside St James's Palace by shouting at him: 'Haw! Get yersel' away.' The embarrassed tourist quickly halts his dance.
10 things which ALWAYS happen in Legends charity matches - as Liverpool win and Manchester United loseLiverpool and Manchester United's former greats were in action on Saturday as everyone found a distraction from the international break for a bit, and the results were pretty predictable
- Oliver Sayer, from Epsom, Surrey, was separated from his family at 12.30pm.He has never been missing and detectives are concerned because of his age. Surrey police flooded the centre with officers.
- A member of the public dialed 999 at about 9.30am this morning, after seeing a nude man walk into the sea near Oriental Place, Brighton, close to the i360 observation tower.
- Zara Tindall was snapped riding her bay horse Rum Expectations on the first day of the event at Gatcombe Park, the country residence of Princess Anne in Gloucestershire.
- Anti-ship cruise missile flies more than twice the speed of a sniper’s bullet and could sink sophisticated warships in a single strike
- Birmingham Children’s Hospital was on the brink of ruin but is now blazing a trail for the rest of the NHS
Baggage handlers caught on film throwing suitcases into Ryanair plane slammed for 'unacceptable' behaviourRyanair has endorsed the baggage handling technique but the company responsible for the staff has launched an investigation
- Whittington Hospital in Highgate, north London, is calling on 'altruistic men' aged between 18 and 45 to give sperm samples in London's first 'not for profit' sperm bank.
- He was guarding Parliament when Khalid Masood stormed the gates and knifed him after driving a car into several pedestrians on Westminster Bridge
- Marj Iredale bought the tickets as a birthday present for her daughter Laura Forrest. After completing the purchase, the pair were horrified to find they had been charged £1,421.38.
- Kathleen Moore regularly visited the woman, who has terminal bone cancer, and stole the bank cards from her home
- Channel 4 sent a group of people to a remote part of the Scottish Highlands with the task of building a new society for the programme Eden but pulled the show due to terrible viewing figures.
- The move would see the UK taken out of the 1964 London convention, which predates the establishment of the EU, and effectively give the country's fishermen a fresh start after Brexit.
- Farnborough have booted out Eddie Smith after he arranged a getaway for the tail end of the season, when they'll be in playoff action
Robber shot and Monte Carlo 'locked down' after audacious armed heist on Cartier jewellery shop near famous casinoThree gangsters raided the Cartier shop after attempting to distract emergency services and police by starting a fire
- Gangsters made off with jewellery from a Cartier store in Monte Carlo, after starting a fire in a nearby tunnel to distract emergency services. At least one robber was injured in a shootout.
- Humberside Police Roads Policing Section tweeted pictures of the red Ford Ka which managed to travel despite the bonnet and bumper hanging off
- Two anti-Brexit organisations are at loggerheads over a pro-EU march through London after one campaign group refused to call off today's demonstration in the wake of Wednesday's attack.
- The teenagers, who have not yet been named, were found at Huntcliff in Saltburn, North Yorkshire, at about 7pm on Friday.
- Friends said 'kind and gentle' Leslie was "proud" to have the former Prime Minister on his customer list
- Five-month-old Lily May started crying while her mother spoke live on BBC Breakfast. Presenter Burden, who has four children, gently rocked the little baby which made the tears stop.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!