Young mum takes tragic newborn home to die as medics tell her 'there's nothing more we can do for her'But mother won't give up on little May Rose Gibney who is suffering a rare condition where the brain develops outside the skull - and is desperate to take her to US for pioneering surgery
UKIP leader denies copying BNP with manifesto burqa ban (and is forced to add he has no problem with 'big hats')Paul Nuttall used to oppose a full ban on Muslim veils. Yet now he claims it's needed to see people on CCTV - even though it won't apply to big hats "at all"
- AeroMobil said its teardrop-like shaped flying car, displayed at the Top Marques Monaco, would be available to the public by 2020 but could be pre-ordered now
- A fine piece on gymnastics
Woman who was raped at 12 piled on weight so no-one would attack her again - now she's lost an incredible 10stMadison Wilner, 26, is learning to love herself again after being raped by a stranger at the age of 12 and as she admits 'I thought if I became fatter nobody would want me'
- The six-inch-long molluscs are more resilient to poison pellets and can survive hot and cold weather
- The right-wing party boss is still reeling from the disastrous Stoke by-election where he came just 100 votes ahead of the Tories
'Racist' punter smashed stripper's face into three pieces with punch after she refused to sleep with himWARNING. Distressing footage. Anastasia Frances, 21, will need two metal plates put in her cheek after she suffered the sickening blow as she tried to stop the man attacking her boyfriend
Fur coat that Titanic survivor threw on over her night-dress to escape sinking ship sells for £150,000Mabel Bennett grabbed it for protection from the elements as she was only wearing a nightdress when lifeboat crews arrived on the doomed ship
- The man, identified as Farod Smahi, was hauled away from Anne Hidalgo yesterday as she left the Marks & Spencer store where terrorist Karim Cheurfi was gunned down by police.
- The town's mayor says it's "terrible how many kebab shops and pizza outlets there are now"
- Theresa May’s village reminds me of Beverly Hills, stuffed with rich people (I spot three Bentleys and a Range Rover convertible) with few worries. Unlike me, writes LIZ JONES.
- The women say the attack has left them 'emotionally scarred' and fearing to go out alone
- The runners made their requests after the royal pair had pushed the button to send 39,000 past the starting line in 26.2-mile event
- Michael Samwell, 35, a former naval officer, heard a loud bang downstairs - only to go down and be run over by his own car as it was being stolen
Lib Dem leader Tim Farron rules out ANY coalition deal with Labour or Tories after 2017 general electionParty leader Tim Farron said there would be "no supply and confidence, no Coalition, no deal" after previously failing to rule one out
Would you be able to work out this confusing road junction? Signs tell drivers they can and CAN'T turn rightIn the left lane, two arrows are painted on the road telling motorists they can turn both left and right - but due to filter system on traffic lights that's not always the case
- The big cat attacked forest ranger Bijay Khuntia as he tried to remove it from the eastern village of Kuruli in India
- The doorman was standing guard outside a club in Leeds when the furry critter came running past
- Racine Pregunta, 20, from Davao City, in the southern Philippines, died last week after a battle with osteosarcoma.
- Police are thought to have been diverted because of the burglary, robbing investigators of resources in the vital minutes after the British girl vanished
- Jeremy Corbyn was grilled on pushing the "nuclear button" and killing the leader of ISIS in his first big TV interview of the general election campaign
Single lady wanted to move into flat owned by 'genuine gent' - must be prepared to pay with 'kiss and cuddles'Crumpled note pinned in the window of a Birmingham newsagents reveals worrying trend of landlords offering desperate women roofs over their heads in exchange for personal favours.
Brave woman who lost her legs after minor fall faces her fears and experiences joy participating in fun runsDespite her disability, Victoria Abbott-Fleming completed the 10k Great Manchester Run in a wheelchair last year and plans to do the same next month
- I’ve voted Labour in every General Election since 1987. In five of those campaigns I worked for the party. But on June 8 I’ll be voting for Mrs May, writes DAN HODGES.
UKIP candidate says her 'hormones go crazy' for gorillas at the zoo which she finds 'very attractive'Gisela Allen, who is bidding for a seat on Glasgow City Council, made the comment in a bizarre explanation of why gay people should not "come out"
- Whitby Goth Weekend is designed to be a celebration of the non-conformity, diversity and freedom of expression the scene embodies
Female sex offender who gave schoolgirls lovebites breached order by setting up Facebook account under an aliasSerena Marie Emily Ransom claims it was a 'technical breach' of Sexual Harm Prevention Order as she used an family name on her social media account
Boy, 9, blinded by eye tumour is 'overwhelmed' as public donate huge sum in just three days for life-changing treatment in AmericaMore than £20,000 has been raised for Cristiano Sousa, 9, in three days to help him get treatment in America - but more than £200,000 is needed
- France goes to the polls this month to elect a new president. Will the National Front's Marine Le Pen pull off a Brexit-style victory?
- The first man safely completed his jump from the Cliffs of Moher but the victim smashed o nto the rocks below
- Emma Slade had her life turned upside down by the terrifying ordeal and when the terrors became too much, she found light in an unlikely place
- Doreen Spooner, now 89, took photos of some of the most iconic famous faces, including Twiggy, but her professional triumphs were triggered by a heart-breaking personal tragedy…
- Justin Ross Harris claimed he’d forgotten to drop his toddler off at nursery…
London Marathon weather forecast: Runners expected to enjoy near perfect weather conditions in today's raceCompetitors will be breathing a sigh of relief as the Met Office predicts highs of 16C with a light breeze and no torrential downpours
- St. George's Day takes place on April 23 every year, recognising the patron saint of England apparently made famous for slaying a dragon and saving a distressed maiden
- Among those at risk of the chop are Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt, International Trade Secretary Liam Fox, Environment Secretary Andrea Leadsom and Local Government Secretary Sajid Javid.
- A poll put the Conservatives on 40 per cent, followed by Labour on 29 per cent. It follows the threat to drop pledges to increase pensions by a minimum of 2.5 per cent and not increase taxes.
London Marathon 2017 road closures: Travel advice on which roads will be closed across the city todayRoads and public transport services in close proximity to the 26.2 mile course will be busy - or completely inaccessible today
- Weatherman Ian McCaskill, (pictured) who died at 78 last December, left £520,000 in his will, it has been revealed. He presented weather reports on the BBC from 1979 to 1998.
- The review of the County Oak bar on the outskirts of Brighton, pictured, has caused a sensation after the writer described having a 'huge beast' lurch out of the bar and throwing up on his feet.
- EXCLUSIVE: Luke Wood, 20, faces being 'stuck' in the three-storey property surrounded by rough, hilly terrain when NHS funding for his neurological rehabilitation runs out at the end of July this year.
- ANDREW GIMSON: Theresa May is already attracting criticism from the media for being dull, and the likelihood is that during the next few weeks she will get a lot duller.
- Chelsea fans had gathered at the Green Man pub near Wembley Stadium in London and some of the supporters started singing an anti-Semitic song about their rivals Tottenham.
- STEPHEN POLLARD: The nation’s attention is quite rightly focused on the General Election, but five weeks before we vote, many of us will visit a polling station for local elections.
- A group of teens' attempt to look hard backfired spectacularly when social media users changed the image (pictured), Photoshopping in brooms, sale signs and even a Highland Terrier.
- Jailed Muslim extremist Nadir Syed, 24, pictured, who wanted to decapitate a prison officer, has won a case in the High Court claiming keeping him in isolation was against his human rights.
- Passengers alleged the attendant "violently" took the buggy from the lady with twins - hitting her and just missing one of the babies
- It was all a bit peculiar and – to use a word never far from the young Royals’ lips – I wasn’t sure how to ‘process’ it, RACHEL JOHNSON discusses Wills and Kate's visit to Radio One.
- Mel B 'taught' her 'naive and curious' teenage nanny about sex and became her lover for seven years while she was married to Stephen Belafonte, explosive details contained in new court papers reveal.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!