Purpose:To plan, prepare and train Apprenticeships in all elements of the framework, be it Business Administration, Sales, Retail Customer Service or Warehousing including Functional Skills, PLTS skills and a vocation. Assessing, supporting and developing learners to gain a nationally recognised qualification that will enhance their further education and/or career prospects.Reporting to:
Employer Responsive ManagerKnowledge, Skills and experienceHold a teaching qualification DTTLS or e
- Account Director / UK Sales Manager - Consumer Electronics into Retail. An experienced and senior level Account Director / UK Sales Manager is required to sell a range of IT and Consumer Electronics goods into tier 1 retail accounts across the UK for a leading tier 1 technology distributor.SALARY: £50,000-70,000, OTE; £90,000-£100,000BENEFITS: Car, Pension, Healthcare.LOCATION: ReadingCOMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Milton Keynes, London, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham.JO
- Adult Community LearningSessional tutor required for Interior Design and Stained GlassSalary: £19.57 - £22.70 per hourHours: Approximately 2-3 hours per weekContract: Temporary, Sessional contractLocation: Wilson Marriage Centre, ColchesterEssex County Council is committed to improving the lives of Essex residents and the productivity of the business community.ACL delivers learning opportunities for Essex residents in accordance with the purpose and objectives described by the Gove
- Senior Supervisor / Senior Branch Manager / Assistant Operations
Records Management / Storage / Archiving
My Client is one of the biggest up and coming players within the Records Management industry and have expanded by opening a number of new sites across the UK needing a Senior Supervisor in their Swindon branch.They are up for nomination in category 'Company of the Year' Award at the Document Management awards. Are you experienced Senior Supervisor in the process of records management fro
- For this post you should be a passionate, experienced Science Teacher who has an inspirational character and a motivational approach to educating the young minds of today. The new Science Teacher will have a portfolio that is full of ideas on how to make improvements to school life and high aspirations of all within the classroom.
The School want a Science Teacher who has the skills to show an up-to- date, comprehensive understanding of curriculum. NQTs will be considered for this position pro
- We are seeking Research Developer to join our technically astute team based in Central London. Our teams are comprised of intelligent individuals from leading universities across the UK, most of whom specialised in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, etc. We are building an innovative and exciting Artificial Intelligence product with the aim of changing how the public view and interact with advanced and intelligent robotics.
We are seeking a Research Developer with the
- Immediate interviewsPallet repair on day shifts
Or on Night shift6am-2pm/ 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday rotating weekly
OrNights on 10pm-6am Monday to FridayÂ£13,162.50 rising to Â£25,272.00 when permWe require punctual, hard working, reliable, self motivated operatives, to perform the following role:Repairing pallets to the required standard, using pneumatic, electric and loose hand tools.If after the qualifying time period all the requirements are met, you will be eligible
- Hair and Media Make up Lecturer & Assessor – Permanent Role – Start ASAP – Central London College – London pay Scale + AllowanceThe RoleIQ Education is recruiting an exceptional Lecturer of Hair and Makeup Media for a Permanent role who has the drive and commitment to be outstanding. You will have covered the following;* Make-up* Eye treatments- tinting, brow shaping and lash extensions* hair colouring* hair Styling- blow drying long hair up, plaiting, twisting, wet s
- The Daily Mail newspaper are looking for a bright 2.1. grad for their advertising department.
The role involves working within a motivated, busy team, responsible for planning, editing and managing the adverts of the major UK brands across the newspaper and website.
In simplistic terms, it's a bit like a jigsaw, imagine the pages of a typical newspaper, editorial surrounded by advertisements, it will be the responsibility of your team, to, work out which adverts work best with which news story
- Factory Operatives Required on the outskirts of Colchester - days and nights!
-Temporary to permanent
-Day or night shift
-Full TrainingPlease be advised that successful candidates will be handling raw materials.Due to the location own transport is requiredVarious HoursPlease note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on member of the team to assist in our Class 7 Clean Room facility. Applicants will need to be physically fit as there is a requirement to lift and move plastic boxes of finished product. Essentially, the work involves monitoring items in production and then ensuring they are correctly processed and labelled for our key customer. Applicants will be conscientious and understand the absolute need for high standards of hygiene within the Clean Room environm
- Company Fusion Limited is working with a leading leisure organisation, delivering excellent standards in healthy active leisure. They have a diverse portfolio of facilities from ice rinks to outward bound residential centres and expansive leisure facilities. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Brand and Design Manager to join their office in South East London.The Package - What You Could Earn: - Basic salary paying between £35,000 - £45,000 per annum- Perfor
- Specifications Technologist / Technical Administrator / Technical AssistantMy Client is a well-established leading food manufacturer based near Bristol.They are now seeking a Specifications Technologist to join their Technical Team at their Flagship site. Working within a large Technical Team this role offers fantastic opportunities and progression for the right candidate.The ideal candidate will have experience of working with Retailer specifications within the food industry, however, a
- JOB TITLE: Security Officer - Retail Mobile ReliefYou must have a frontline SIA license/SIA Training certificates to apply for this roleSALARY: £9.00 per hourLOCATION: Eastbourne and surrounding areas
TYPE: PermanentCordant Security is currently seeking a Mobile Relief Officer to join our retail teams in and around the Eastbourne area. You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base.Job Overview:
You will ensure the safety and security of staff and cust
- JOB TITLE: Security Officer - Corporate SupportYou must have a frontline SIA license/SIA Training certificates to apply for this roleSALARY: Site related pay average of £8.50 per hour + Fuel CardLOCATION: SURREYTYPE: PermanentCordant Security is currently seeking Corporate Security Support Officers to join our teams in and around the Hampshire & Surrey area of England. You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base.Job Overview:
You will ensure the saf
- Job Title: Registered General/Theatre Nurses
Salary: £18- £25 per hourRegistered General/Theatre Nurse (RGN) required in Northampton!The Role:
Swanstaff Recruitment an award winning agency, are looking for experienced Registered General /Theatres Nurses to work various shifts in Northampton and surrounding areas with some of our prestigious clients.
Various shift patterns, both days and nights, are available throughout the week from Monday to Sunday. Immediate s
- We are looking for 100+ nurses in Norfolk, UK including all SpecialtiesJob Type: PermanentPreference: Nurses who have cleared IELTS with Band score 7 (If outside UK)or NMC Status applied (If within UK)Country: AnyPermanent Registered nurses across all specialties and with specific skills/experience in below:ChemotherapyOlder PeopleTheatreOperating Department Practitioner (ODP)**Please start your IELTS preparations if you are genuinely interested to work in UK asap. As Chances
- My client is a small independent company with services in the Shropshire area providing specialist care for the elderly, younger adults and dementia patients. They are looking to recruit a full time Staff Nurse to join their dedicated team providing first class care to their residents.Candidates should be:
• Qualified as RGN, RMN or RNLD with an up to date NMC registration
• Have a good knowledge of quality standards and requirements
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clini
- Working in a laboratory with various shift patterns available Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm or 2pm to 10pm also Tuesday to Saturday roles 9am to 5pm.Working for one York's fastest growing companies just outside York city centre easy accessible on local bus and cycle routes. The job role duties include:" Perform reception, storage and management of storage samples received in both ambient and frozen conditions." Create shipping lists and prepare sample shipments." Provide support in the labor
- Appoint Group Vacancy
Role: Home Manager (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD)Location: Nottingham, NottinghamshireSalary: £39,000 per annumHours: Full time, 40 hours per weekContract Type: PermanentWe are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) for our fantastic new vacancy as a Home Manager within a beautiful nursing home based in Nottingham. This bright and friendly home provides care to the elderly, as well as residents with dementia, physical disabilities and Parkinson 's diseas
- Our client is a leading independent Residential Lettings and Estate Agency firm operating in the Redditch area for over 10 years. With a focus on traditional values and quality customer service this is a reputable real estate firm offering a great opportunity for an experienced 360 Estate Agent to take that next step in their career. My client is offering a fantastic remuneration package for this role.
The ideal candidate will be bright, energetic, confident, organised and an extremely well pr
- I am looking for 10 x loading staff to work in StanstedShifts are fixed and are:Tues - Fri 4am - 8am
Sunday 8pm - 12pmYou will need to perform a basic CRB/DBS check for these rolesYou will need a hi vis and bootsContact Stuart to apply or with any questions you may have
- Job Title: 7.5T Drivers
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £8.00-£12.50 per hour7.5T Drivers required in Milton Keynes!The Role:Swanstaff Recruitment an award winning agency, are looking for experienced 7.5T drivers to work various shifts in Milton Keynes and surrounding areas with some of our prestigious clients.
Various shift patterns, both days and nights, are available throughout the week from Monday to Sunday. Immediate starts. Weekend-only drivers also welcome!Requirements:- A ful
- Job Title: 7.5T Drivers
Location: Marsh Leys, Bedford
Salary: £8.00-£12.50 per hour7.5T Drivers required in Marsh Leys, Bedford!The Role:
Swanstaff Recruitment an award winning agency, are looking for experienced 7.5T drivers to work various shifts in Marsh Leys, Bedford and surrounding areas with some of our prestigious clients.
Various shift patterns, both days and nights, are available throughout the week from Monday to Sunday. Immediate starts. Weekend-only drivers also welcome!R
- Extrastaff are an award winning recruitment company, specialising in the industrial and driving markets.
The Watford branch are currently looking for a large number of warehouse pickers and packers to work for a FMCG in Hemel Hempstead.
Replenishment of stock
Stock control and marshalling
06:00-16:00 AND 12:00 - 22:00
Both shifts are available for available immediately.
Full training will be provided, however previous warehouse experience
- Thorn Baker are looking for General Operatives for a number of busy contracts in the Hucknall area. The work is ad hoc temporary to start with but could lead to temporary ongoing or a permanent position for the right person.The ideal candidate will be able to start straight away and be flexible with working hours as shifts will be short notice requests and could either be morning, afternoon, day or night shifts with the occasional weekend required.Jobs could include loading / unloading lorri
- C+E DRIVERS REQUIRED IN THE EYE AREAINDUSTRY LEADING RATES OF PAYBOTH ONGOING AND AD HOC WORKWEEKENDS AVAILABLEWE CAN OFFER BOTH DAY AND NIGHT SHIFTSGENERAL HAULAGE AND NIGHT TRUNKING WORKIMMEDIATE STARTSFor further information please contact the Driving Team on (Apply online only) or
- Cashier/Customer Service Assistant required for a busy garden centre in the Chichester area.The ideal candidate will have previous retail/checkout experience and will have previously used an epos till. All applicants must be able to work weekends.
Duties will involve customer care, shelf filling, checkout operation and cleaning.This is initially a temporary role but may lead to a permanent position.
For more information please contact Bethany on (Apply online only) or text 07920206221.
- DESIGN MANAGER - RAIL STATION INFRASTRUCTURE / CANOPIES
LOCATION: London, UK
SALARY: £(Apply online only)/day
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Design Manager Engineer skilled in Rail Infrastructure works to join a highly regarded Top Tier civil contractor on a Major Station Upgrade Project based in Central London. Established over 150 years ago with an annual turnover in excess of £1.2B this is your opportunity to further develop your career with
- Test Laboratory Manager (Mechanical)Hayes, West London/Middlesex£45,000 + Bonus + Training + Pension + HolidayExcellent role on offer for an experienced manager from a testing/laboratory background, looking to work for a global market leader where you will run the department top to bottom and manage a team.Do you have a mechanical background? Do you have experience of testing products in a lab based environment?This company is a manufacturer of specialist products in a variety of indus
- Cylindrical Grinder / Lathe & Milling / CNC Miller Day and night shiftMy client in Derby is looking to recruit the following posts:
• A skilled cylindrical grinder (manual) for our day shift salary between £22-£24 K to start depending on experience
• For our night shift we are currently looking for manual machinists lathe and milling £22-£23k to start depending on experience• Night shift CNC millers X2 with programming experience in either heidenhain or
- We are currently looking for Refrigeration Installation Operatives to work with our client in the Swindon area. You must have a basic understanding of mechanical "assembly" i.e. know how to use basic hand tools, screw drivers, spanners properly. Full training on the actual equipment will be given to the successful applicant.This is an on-going contract with a possibility of a permanent contract after a period of time.By Health and Hygiene standards, all cabinets have to be "Deep" cleaned at
- Car Sales Manager (Motor Trade - Car Dealership) - SouthendSalary: £30,000 - £50,000 OTEReference: OC4573Consultant: Martyn Biddulph
We are currently recruiting for a driven and experienced Sales Manager for our clients' Car dealership in the Southend Area.We have an opportunity for a proven and driven Sales Manager who is looking for the next challenge. This opportunity is with a reputable dealership.
Details:This is position is for a very busy and established main dealer site wit
- HGV Class 2 Driver - West Thurrock, Essex - £650pw
We are looking for a HGV Class 2 drivers to work for a well-known High Street Supermarket Company to work from the Thurrock depot delivering to London and the Southeast.* Shifts start at any time - paying £10.00/£15.00ph
* Full weeks, weekends, odd day's - days or nights are available
* The work is Mon-Fri with Sat and Sunday shifts available too.
* Morning - Afternoon and Night shifts availableMust;* Speak GOOD English
* Be sm
- Tom Adams Aviation are currently looking for Welders/Sheetmetal workers to work with one of our clients near Gatwick.Primary Responsibilities:
Be able to read and understand design drawings.
Manufacture components to fine limits.
Work with materials such as aluminium and stainless steel.
Be flexible and able to use all machines in the department- Folders/Promecams/Pierce All
Work within the guidelines of the manuals and governed company practices.
Work on own and in a team.
Good time managemen
- FLT Warehouse Technician
We are recruiting for FLT Warehouse Technicians in the Solihull area. You will be working for a company that produces car parts for a leading automotive manufacturer in the Midlands.As an FLT Warehouse Technician you will need to have:* Previous experience as an FLT Warehouse Technician
* Confident in the use of computers
* Excellent organisation and communication skills
* Valid In date Reach licence
* Valid In date Counterbalance LicenceDetails:* Salary:
- Creative Designer/ Development Designer – Midlands
I am currently looking for a strong Designer who is experienced with both the creative and development side of design. You will need experience of working in the Retail Design industry. My client is a design and retail equipment manufacturing company based in the Midlands that designs and manufactures on a global level to deliver products and solutions that go beyond client expectations.
They have a fantastic reputation due to their commit
- CAD Technician - Retail DisplayI am currently recruiting for a CAD Technician with a leading European shopfitting company based in Oxfordshire.
My client works with high end retail brands and clients, this is a fabulous opportunity to develop and integrate yourself into a fantastic team. They pride themselves on being able to deliver projects beyond the expectations of the clients, and thrive on their work increasing brand awareness and productivity.
The successful candidate will have expe
- Prestigious and highly reputable Lloyd's Broking house are keen to employ a North American Property (and / or Casualty) Technician to join its ranks.
This role would suit a current Technician who is looking to further their career within the North American market into an Account Handler role.It is imperative that applicants are currently working on a portfolio of Wholesale, North American business.
The role will involve pre and post placement documentation production as well as client li
- Principal Purpose of the Job:
• Minimise the Bank’s credit-related losses by identifying and reasonably measuring the credit risks and mitigants in proposals, reviews etc.• Make clear and unambiguous recommendations to Credit Committee, in accordance with the Bank’s credit policies, regarding the acceptability of particular business deals from a credit perspective whilst simultaneously maintaining an independent and objective view within the credit process.
• Assist th
- Reporting into the Store Manager this is a Part time position where you will be responsible for exceeding our customers' expectations by delivering Pawsitively...
From Pets At Home - Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:37:19 GMT - View all Plymouth jobs
- SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE: IMMEDIATE START: LONDON CANARY WHARF BRANCH
Due to recent company expansion Ixl Group are currently seeking bright new members to join our customer service and sales team!
IXL Group are now looking for new additions to be a part of our growing team in the London Canary Wharf branch. We specialise in customer acquisition and customer service. We deal with new and existing customers on a daily basis so we believe that our sales assistants should be experts in
- University of Edinburgh - Biological Sciences<br />Salary: £32,004 to £38,183
- Glasgow School of Art<br />Salary: £18,940 to £21,843 per annum, Sustainability Grade 3
- Glasgow School of Art - Policy and Governance Department<br />Salary: £22,494 to £25,298 per annum, Grade 4
- Glasgow School of Art - School of Design<br />Salary: £37,075 to £46,924 per annum pro rata
- Sheffield Hallam University - Department of Service Sector Management<br />Salary: £32,600 to £47,801 per annum (pro rata) dependent on experience
- Lancaster University - Management School<br />Salary: £32,958 to £38,183
- via Job Search RSSExpenses:Royal Academy of Music:
The Royal Academy of Music is an institution of world renown...
- *REGIONAL HELP AT HOME CO-ORDINATOR*Full time 9am – 5.15pm Mon – Fri£24,000 per annumCranleigh (likely office relocation to Godalming Nov/Dec)Age UK Surrey’s Help at Home service provides support to enable older people to live independently at home for as long as possible. We are looking for an innovative, self-motivated person with a real drive to organise, promote and grow our Help at Home and Gardening service across the Waverley and Mole Valley Borough areas. Previous
Follow @JobsUKnews on Twitter!