- The Company -A leading international retail chain with thousands of stores. The company has impressive growth plans for the UK and are seeking the best retail management to for the future.The company continues to go from strength to strength with year on year sales growth and increased market share, which in turn leads to further investment in new store openings. Clearly there could not be a better time to join this progressive forward thinking organisation.The Position - An exciting oppor
- An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Solutions Lead (SAP) to provide support to a growing and busy department within a luxury car manufacturer based in Coventry. The Technical Solutions Lead (SAP) is a permanent role and paying up to £80,000 per annum for the following skills and experience:What you will be doing:* Providing SAP Technical Solution (Architecture) leadership within the Business Process Management (BPM) SAP Centre of Excellence
* Reporting to the Head of the Centre of Ex
- Newly Qualified English Teacher - South East London - July/September 2017An opportunity to teach English in one of the leading grammar schools across the whole of the South East has become available starting in July/September respectively for a NQT or more experienced teacher.Due to a vacant position this Ofsted "Outstanding" rated 11-18 selective and oversubscribed school which holds specialist status has a fantastic reputation and consistently delivers top end results year in year out with
- A long-established distributor of specialist consumer goods is looking to for Transport & Distribution Manager to lead thetransport operations atreporting to the Operations Director North.Unionised enviroment
As Transport and Distribution Manager you will directly oversee both the transportof the business, responsible for a team of -warehouse
35 drivers as well as 85 warehouse operatives.A large part of your role will be ensuring the business remains compliant with O Licence and VOS
- 7.5 Ton Driver X 3 – East London, South London – Food Distribution
£10per hour + Weekly Pay + Holiday + Full time contract
Monday – Friday (40Hour week) Starts at 6:30am
Food distributor are looking for customer focused individuals to service and maintain their vending machines across East and South London and Home Counties.
You will be visiting clients, typically offices to re-stock and maintain the companies vending machines. The successful 7.5Ton Driver must therefore
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine - Faculty of Epidemiology & Population Health<br />Salary: £44,226 to £61,380 per annum
- PLANNING & REGENERATION SERVICES
Senior Landscape Officer (M310)
Full-time, 37 hours per week
Charnwood Borough sits within the three cities of Leicester, Nottingham and Derby. One third of the 167,000 population live in the thriving university town of Loughborough, with most of the remaining two thirds within the small towns and villages of the Wolds, the Soar and Wreake Valleys, Charnwood Forest and on the edge of Leicester.
The Service requires a dynamic, motivated and organised landscape
- via Job Search RSS£90-£100K:Early Intervention Foundation:
Established in 2013, the Early Intervention Foundation is an independent charity...
- College Hall Pupil Referral Unit is no ordinary educational setting, something all our young people pick up on straight away. Most have a history of disaffected behaviour, and it’s up to all our staff to help them find the confidence they need to reveal the bright personality that’s inside.
Temporary Full Time Teacher - (Paternity Cover for Summer Term 2017)
Small classes mean you'll get to know the pupils well, building a mutual respect that promotes effective teaching and learning.
- via Job Search RSS£142k:British Transport Police Authority:
The British Transport Police Authority (BTPA) is seeking a new Chief Executive Officer.United Kingdom
- The venue is very lively and involves working around children so. We're recruiting Retail Assistants for various outlets at.... £7.50 an hour
From Compass Event Jobs - Sun, 19 Feb 2017 06:50:36 GMT - View all Shepherds Bush jobs
- Deputy / Assistant Store Manager £18,000 - £19,000 pa + Generous Bonus (12.5%) + Benefits package, Extensive 12 week training program and continuous career development.
If you are an engaging leader with a love for retail, passion for great service and a desire to grow within a big brand then this is the role for you!
This fast paced brand is experiencing huge growth in its booming retail sector, so much - that it's opening2 new businesses a week throughout the UK, making it a fantas
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant. As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that...
From Primark - Sat, 18 Feb 2017 18:05:50 GMT - View all Scunthorpe jobs
- If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here....
From WWE - Sat, 18 Feb 2017 15:51:40 GMT - View all London jobs
- Job Description : Contract Payments SME - SEPA, PSD, Payments Services Directive c. 550 pd Banking Central London / City March / April starts 6 months initially, long term prospects As an established and trusted approved it recruitment partner to this international ba...Advertiser : Deerfoot IT Resources LtdLocation : City of LondonSalary : £500 - £550 per day
- Publisher / Associate Editorial Director, Proprietary Journals Life Sciences
Oxford or Chichester
Excellent Salary + Full Company Benefits PackageWe may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers.
As a learning business, our mission is to help people and organisations to develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed. With new products and services driving our gl
- Product Specialist (Customer Experience) - Career-Break Opportunity - Global No.1 Car Brand
£17,992 (based on 40hrs p/w) flexible working including weekends required++ Are you looking for a career-break? ++Do you have the desire and enthusiasm to become a product specialist (on Toyota cars) and provide an exceptional customer experience? (Think John Lewis technology department & the great service they provide).++ FULL TRAINING PROVIDED ++With the passion for new
- Direct RecruiterManchesterMon - Fri Perm opportunitySalary on offer is negotiable - To be discussed during screening (very competitive)Who We areResource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions.Since 1997 we have helped many of the world's leading organisations improve the quality of their candidates, reduce recruitment costs and shorten their time to hire. As part of the Robert Walters Group our business has consi
- Senior HR Advisor London . Our client is looking for a senior HR Advisor to join their fast growing business . This is one of the most exciting brands to work for in the UK!Their Retail Stores are fun and exciting places to work and the culture is inclusive and positive. This global brand is expanding steadily in the UK and there is a real opportunity for career development.In order to be considered for this Senior HR Advisor the candidate must demonstrate the following Employee Relatio
- Do you want an exciting and varied career in hospitality? Or are you looking for a new role that will both inspire you and allow you to grow?Whatever the case, it’s time to stop “horsin’” around and start “barking” up the right trees!We know we’re being coy but are you available 9th – 12th March for the country’s greatest dog show and 13th - 17th March for a prestigious horse racing event, named the ‘highlight of the Jump season’?
- Woud you like to work in a Chef Role working no later than 6.30pm then read on >>Would you 31 days paid holiday then read on >>We are looking for a Chef with experience of a busy kitchen to support the kitchen team .The kitchen freshly produces breakfast, lunch and dinner for 150 covers daily.The hours of work 8 hours between 7.15am and 6.30pmWe are looking for a candidate with passion and flair for cooking and who is looking for an opportunity to work and develop alongside our exper
- SAP Business Objects Report WriterLondon University£110 - £130 per day9 month contractSAP BO - Deski - Webi - SQLI'm currently looking for an SAP Business Objects report writer to join a top London University on a 9 month contract. You will be working as part of the HR Strategy and Planning team to cover work and ensure BAU.The key skills needed are Deski report writing skills, Web intelligence and SQL. Any experience working on projects focused around HR or Payroll will be useful.
- Adecco are proud to be working with a well established and highly successful company who are looking to recruit an Export Bookings Coordinator to join their team in Liverpool on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team in a company who offer generous benefits and future career prospects.The ideal candidate will have recent experience within Export and shipping, ideally with a good knowledge of hazardous goods.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Building Fabric Team LeaderLocations - South UK / Central UK/ North UK
To support the Small Works Team Manager in leading and controlling the effective delivery of refurbishment & repair works to customer focused areas for our retail client's convenience stores in an agreed locations. The Team Leader will demonstrate effective communication with clients store management and colleagues.ACCOUNTABILITIES* To take ownership of and proactively manage your Building Fabric team
* To provide gu
- Building Fabric TechnicianLocations - South UK / Central UK/ North UK
To form part of the Building Fabric Team to effectively deliver refurbishment & repair works to customer focused areas for our retail client's convenience stores in agreed locations. The technician will demonstrate effective communication with clients store management and colleagues.ACCOUNTABILITIES* To support and assist the Team Leader and General Builder for the day to day works required
* To have basic knowledge
- Building Fabric - Multi TraderLocations: South UK / Central UK/ North UK
To support the Building Fabric's Team Leader in the effective delivery of refurbishment & repair works to customer focused areas for our retail client's convenience stores in an agreed locations. This person will demonstrate effective communication with clients store management and colleagues.ACCOUNTABILITIES* To take support and proactively work within your Building Fabric team
* To have a comprehensive knowledge
- Our client is an award winning care provider expanding through steady organic growth. They pride ourselves in delivering the best quality of care and support to the individuals using their services.They are seeking a responsible and enthusiastic individual to manage and develop our domiciliary care agency with the support of their current expertise and infrastructure. Their current specialisms include children / adults with disabilities & older people.
This role would suit an experienced, dy
- Our client has a fleet of 49 vehicles predominantly Mercedes Tourismo's that provide a quality holiday experiences for their valued customers throughout the UK...
From jobswales.co.uk - Sat, 18 Feb 2017 06:22:30 GMT - View alljobs
- National Team Manager, Head of Relationship Management Team, Head of Student Liaison Team, Financial Services, Insurance, Student, Medical, Marketing, Home Based, Midlands, Maternity Cover Contract, £50,000, Bonus, Company Car, BenefitsNational Team Manager, Head of Relationship Management Team, Head of Student Liaison Team, is required by Kyna Associates leading Financial Services client for an initial 15 month Fixed Term Contract. This opportunity will be based from home and managing a t
- Junior Web Analyst - Salary to £28k - Plus Benefits - Herts - J9388This general merchandiser is growing at a rapid pace and always looking for great staff to assist with their dominance in the market place. If you are enthusiastic, passionate about data and would like to take a big step on the career ladder, please forward your CV to Rachel.Role and Responsibilities
·Drive business insight and recommendations
·Dealing with business queries from commercial teams turning them i
- Office Angels Oxford Circus are currently recruiting fantastic Merchandising Administrators to work on temporary contracts within various departments for a leading Retailer at Head Office based in the heart of the West end of London.
Responsibilities:Managing IT (primarily Excel) systems to ensure up to date and accurate product information is inputted, checked and maintained.Analysis and reporting of information on Sales, Stock etc
Skills required:Fantastic Excel skills (V-look-ups an
- Channel Pre-Setter - Luton - £21,000 - Double Days Shift PatternThis is an opportunity for a skilled CNC Machinist to advance their technical ability and knowledge of channel setting activities. The person selected will receive full training and structured development to become proficient enough to take the status as a functioning Pre-set trainer after the first 6 months.The Package:
Salary - £21,000
Working Hours - 06:00-14:00 & 14:00-22:00 Monday - Friday rotating weekly
- We are looking for an experienced E-Commerce Manager for our client based near Erith in Kent.You will be part of the Digital Team, responsible for:
•Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
•Reporting and AnalysisDuties:
•Digital Marketing Acquisition
•Email Marketing & Customer Retention
•Reporting on KPI's
•Create/maintain campaigns for customer's, including loyalty, retention, reactivation
•KPI Reporting &
- Acorn Recruitment is seeking a Contract Fulfilment Manager for a respected global organisation that specialise in security systems and products.
The Contract Fulfilment Department ensures that projects are delivered, installed and maintained through their life. We are looking for a results-driven Department Manager to join our team and ensure a high quality service to customers.Salary £45,000 per annum - excellent benefits and a pleasant working environmentWorking hours - Monday to Friday
- Lead Multi-Channel Analyst - Salary to £60K - Plus Benefits - Plus Bonus - London - J9405This group works very successfully within the leisure industry and employs thousands of people across many locations. They are continuing to grow their brands, feel there are a lot of exciting times ahead, only employ the best and are now searching for the important lead multi-channel analyst position.Role and Responsibilities
·Ensure brand focus and performance by collaborating with other depar
- JuniorWoven DesignerThis leading high fashion Supplier in West London is looking for a real superstar to join the business and work closely with the Senior Designers.Junior Woven Designer to join their established team!The roles will cover wovenand the styling must be young catwalk fashion across Dresses, tops, skirts and dressesYou will need to show a highly creative portfolio with attention to fabrics, washed fabrics, details, colour and an eye for print embroideries& embellishme
- Job Title: Production Integration Manager / Production ManagerLocation: NorthamptonshireSalary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits inc. Pension, Bonus and HealthcareOne of our best clients who make some of the most recognised household products is currently recruiting into their management team!If you are a production manager with experience of overseeing projects and line start ups, then this role is definately for you!ROLE OBJECTIVES
To lead manufacturing activity within budget and outpu
- Rapidly growing fashion retailer in Glasgow City Centre are seeking a passionate Web Developer to steer their digital strategy and take command of their eCommerce site.The company have almost a decade of trading eCommerce history, with online sales forming a significant (and growing!) part of their turnover. They're keen to further exploit this and maximise their online presence.The company have historically relied on the support of third party vendors for their eCommerce function but they a
- House Manager
£27,500 - £31,000 per annumWhite Recruitment are currently searching for a House Manager to join a care home for children with challenging behaviour located in Horsham.A beautiful purpose-built, fully compliant private challenging behaviour home for children. This home has 7 beds and is part of a small group of Children's homes & schools located across the country.The House Manager package includes:
£27,500 - £31,000 per annum
28 days holiday
- CONCESSION MANAGER - SLIGOLadies High Street FashionCompetitive Salary + PackageThis is an exciting time to join a growing fashion retailer with further plans to open more stores in the Irish and UK market. This client provides fashionable clothing and accessories to a wide customer base and is seeking for an experienced Concession Manager with an understanding for department store environments.Duties and Responsibilities:* Managing a team of up to 3 including the management structure
- Category AssistantSalary: CompetitiveReporting to: Category Manager
You will provide full administration support to your manager and category.You will:-· Assist in setting up promotional lines and deals· Ensure that information is collated from a number of sources to produce accurate reports and spreadsheets.· Ensure that supplier details are up to date and take any queries.· List new lines onto SAP and maintain accurate records.You will have:-· An absolute att
- Taskmasters (Resources) Ltd are currently looking for HGV Class 2 (Cat C) drivers for work out of East Midlands Airport (EMA), for a market leading supplier of airside catering, retail and ancillary services.
The role involves the replenishment and removal of aircraft catering, whilst working to strict deadlines. Shifts are varied across a 7 day period and include a mixture of weekends and evening, based on a 20-40 hour week.
It is important to note the position involves minimal driving, wit
- Security Officer - Corporate (Hayes)Hayes, UB3£8.50 per hourCordant Security are currently looking for a Corporate Security Officer to be based in the Hayes (UB3) area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.Responsibilities of the Corporate Security Officer:* Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property* Undertake patrols and inspections
* Cover gatehouse, reception & lock/unlock duties
* Assist staff and visit
- A Deputy Manager manages the activities of the Food and Beverage department to improve productivity, food quality, service and merchandising to increase volume, sales and profits.What will I be doing?As Deputy Manager, you will manage the activities of the Food and Beverage department to improve productivity, food quality, service and merchandising to increase volume, sales and profits. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:* Pr
- Castle Recruitment Solutions are currently working with a large Nursing and Residential home in the Doncaster area and have an exciting opportunity for a nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
Full time hours are available but the client is happy to be flexible with regards to part time working, there is also an opportunity for the right candidate to progress into a deputy manager role.The client caters for service users with a range of different needs and as such employs a large a
- PA to VP
Purpose of role:• Providing PA support to the Vice President of the Consumer Electronics divisionMain responsibilities:PA Role
• Dealing with telephone calls and correspondence• Organising meetings and sending out agendas
• General admin functions
• Producing letters, reports, spreadsheets, and presentations• Organising and co-ordinating internal events
• Travel arrangements to include flights, accommodation, car bookings, itineraries etc.
- My client is seeking a Registered Manager to work in a service that supports individuals with learning and physical disabilities alongside complex needs. You would be working for a well-led organisation based in Alton, Hampshire.Experience within the care sector as well as a relevant care qualification is essential.The main duties and responsibilities would be ensuring the smooth daily running of the home whilst also having the highest regard for the safety and welfare of the service users.
- ASSISTANT MANAGER - COLERAINECompetitive basic plus bonus & benefitsGLOBAL BRAND!Would you love to work for a fun fashion-focussed dynamic brand? This global business offers a range of fashion accessories, jewellery and more to a wide customer base and is currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager in Coleraine.Duties and Responsibilities:* Opening and Closing of a standalone store, following company policies and procedures.
* Managing a team of staff through; mentoring, planners a
- Are you a caring person who likes to make a difference to our elderly population?We have several vacancies for Support Workers to undertake various duties including:* Assistance with meals preparation
* Shopping, emotionally care and support
* Sitting-in service, emotional and companionship
* Being accompanied to cinemas, pubs, shops and/or just going out and about; enjoying outdoors and your community
* Cleaning, domestic help, laundry and ironing services.You must ideally be able to
- Are you a Category Manager looking for your next move? Do you want to gain exposure in an all-encompassing role? Look no further, this position could be for you!My client, a market leader in the premium retail sector, is looking a Global Category Manager to join their growing team!Reporting directly into the Global Senior Category Lead, this unique role will not only give you great exposure and visibility but will also offer a huge level of autonomy. You will be data savvy and understand how
Follow @JobsUKnews on Twitter!