- ‘Great British Bake Off’ fans will be experiencing mixed feelings this morning, following the last ever ‘Bake Off’ final on the BBC.But all is not lost, and we’d like to take this chance to remind everyone that the hit show hasn’t technically left the Beeb just yet, as there are still two Christmas episodes to come.Two yuletide episodes, first rumoured back in July, have now been confirmed and all four of the team - Mary Berry, Paul Hollywood, Mel Giedroyc and
- It's not a game anymore. #Sherlock Series 4 coming 1st January 2017. pic.twitter.com/7laldfjXqH— Sherlock (@Sherlock221B) October 26, 2016
‘Sherlock’ fans finally have an official date to mark on their calendars, as the BBC have confirmed that the hotly-anticipated new episode will begin airing on Monday 1 January.The move is in keeping with the show’s previous return dates but there’s another treat for fans too, as a new trailer has been revealed.Sherlock will ret
- ‘Great British Bake Off’ viewers have called for a new spin-off to be made, after it was revealed previous contestant Val Stones was planning a cast holiday to Aiya Napa.
In the closing moments of Wednesday (26 October) night’s final of the BBC baking show, fans discovered what each of the bakers had been up to since filming finished earlier in the summer.
While many of the contestants had got new jobs, passed uni exams or simply just carried on baking, there was so
- As the winner of Bake Off's seventh series - the final one to be broadcast on the BBC - is revealed, we take a look at why the show has been so popular.
- The security industry is concerned that some venues are not taking up free terror training.
- It seems almost impossible to believe, but today marks 10 years since the release of the late Amy Winehouse’s stunning album, ‘Back To Black’.
The singer’s sophomore LP debuted on 27 October 2006, and having only scored a small about of commercial success with her first collection, ‘Frank’, no-one could have predicted ‘Back To Black’ would go on to become one of the most influential and important albums of the 21st century.
- The winner of the seventh series of The Great British Bake Off is revealed.
- The winner of the seventh series of The Great British Bake Off has been announced.
- Candice Brown has earned the unique honour of being named the very final ‘Great British Bake Off’ champion to be crowned on the BBC.
As the series reached an emotional end, it was Candice who triumphed over the two other finalists Andrew Smyth and Jane Beedle.
For the final round, the three challenges were jaw-dropping - a three-layer meringue crown, followed by a technical challenge, which had exactly ONE instruction on the recipe, and then a showstopper with 49 separate elements.An
‘Married at First Sight’ Star Lillian Vilchez Dishes On Her Relationship With Tom Wilson After Finishing The Show“Married at First Sight” Season 4 couples made their final decisions on Tuesday, and there was happy news! The two remaining couples decided to stay together, which means they’ve been keeping their romance a secret for months. Now that the news is out, Lillian Vilchez can dish on her marriage to Tom Wilson. It seems her husband continued to be a sweetheart even after the cameras stopped rolling.
- With the holiday season just around the corner, a new batch of films are making their way to theaters in November. As usual, the month will have a few Christmas films such as “Almost Christmas” and “Bad Santa 2,” but there will also be a mix of dramas and action films. Check out these seven movies you definitely shouldn’t miss and watch their trailers.
1. “Doctor Strange” – Nov. 4
- For weeks, “This is Us” has been tugging at viewers heartstrings with heartbreaking twists and turns. None, however, were more dramatic than the revelation about the fate of both Jack and William in Season 1, episode 5 of the NBC series.
[WARNING: Spoilers ahead]
- Lesley Joseph has admitted that frequent references to her age left her feeling “frustrated” throughout her time on ‘Strictly Come Dancing’.
The ‘Birds Of A Feather’ star was eliminated from the show over the weekend, and, at 71 years old (sorry, Lesley!), now holds the title as the oldest female contestant in ‘Strictly’ history.
However, she’s now insisted that she didn’t appreciate how often her age was brought up while taking part in
- Skylan Brooks has been learning about history. The 17-year-old actor plays Ra-Ra in “The Get Down,” a Netflix drama that depicts the lives of teenagers in 1977 as they follow their musical passions. For Brooks, that meant doing some research.
“We trained in dialects, researched war movements and really just the general time period and functions that took place,” Brooks told International Business Times.
- Sir Cliff Richard suffered "profound and long-lasting" damage after being publicly named as a suspected sex offender, his lawyers say.
Malia And Sasha Obama Twitter, Snapchat Accounts: What We Know About First Daughter's Secret Social Media FeedsSocial media accounts may very well be the lifeblood of the millennial generation, and few Generation Y parties are exempt from its pull – that includes both first daughters.
- Five things some states in the US will not let you do in a polling station.
- Rylan Clark-Neal has addressed the latest fix claims to hit ‘The X Factor’, after the supposedly random “jukebox” generator just happened to choose ‘Fright Night’ as the theme for this week’s live show, which airs just days before Halloween.
This glaring coincidence prompted some backlash from ‘X Factor’ fans on social media, who accused the show of being rigged, but ‘Xtra Factor’ host Rylan has now insisted that everything with
- Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been smashed to pieces with a sledgehammer.
- A once fired doctor will get a second chance at Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital in Season 13, episode 6 of “Grey’s Anatomy.”
- Jinger Duggar isn’t like her siblings. The “Counting On” star has decided to keep her wedding date with Jeremy Vuolo a secret from fans. While viewers wait to find out when she’ll become Mrs. Vuolo, let’s take a look at everything we know about their upcoming big day so far!
- When he’s not lighting up the NBA as one of the league’s best point guards, the Portland Trail Blazers Damian Lillard spends his off time as Dame D.O.L.L.A., his rap alter-ego.
On Oct. 21, Lillard released his debut album, “The Letter O,” which included guest appearances from Jamie Foxx, Raphael Saadiq, Juvenile and Lil Wayne. Unfortunately for Lillard, just days after the album’s release, Lillard had to remove Lil Wayne from the album.
- Dame Helen Mirren has pleaded with Americans to not “make the same mistake” British voters did when they cast their ballots “in fear rather than hope” on the day of the European Union Referendum.
The Oscar-winning British actress said “no one really thought” the UK would leave the EU, “but it did”.
In a video released by social media campaign Humanity for Hillary, Mirren encourages Americans to get out and vote.She said: “I’ve don
- Barbara Windsor may have bowed out of ‘EastEnders’ for good, but that doesn’t mean she’s not paying attention to what’s happening in Albert Square.
The veteran actress has revealed her thoughts on the upcoming exits of Ronnie and Roxy Mitchell, and she seriously isn’t happy with the fact her on-screen nieces are being killed off.
Speaking to The Sun, Dame Babs claimed it was Sean O’Connor - who has been show’s producer since June - who decided Sama
- “Counting On” viewers learned a lot about Jinger Duggar and Jeremy Vuolo’s upcoming nuptials on Tuesday night’s special episode of the TLC series. What they didn’t hear about, however, was how the couple plans to grow their family after saying their “I dos.”
- Theatre director Howard Davies, who won three Olivier awards for his productions, dies aged 71.
‘Agents Of SHIELD’ Season 4 Spoilers: Episode 6 Synopsis Released; What Will Happen In ‘The Good Samaritan’? [VIDEO & PHOTOS]Robbie is still with the team on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” Though he definitely wants to be on his own, he’ll need to stick with Coulson and his agents if he wants to find his uncle. Eli was taken hostage by Lucy in the last episode, and it seems Robbie’s origin story will be explored while he goes after his uncle in Season 4, episode 6.
- Mary Berry has opened up about her future with the BBC, ahead of her final episode of ‘The Great British Bake Off’, which will air on Wednesday (26 October).
The series seven finale will be Mary’s last outing as a ‘Bake Off’ judge, as she quit the show alongside presenters Mel and Sue last month, when it was announced that it had been bought by Channel 4.
But with ‘Bake Off’ soon to be a part of her past, Mary has admitted she’s already looking ahe
- After the shocking revelation that Jack, father of triplets Kevin, Kate and Randall, had died, NBC’s “This is Us” is going to spend a little time looking towards the future.
- Russian punk band Pussy Riot is coming for Donald Trump with a new anthem for women fed up with misogynistic men. "Don’t play stupid / don’t play dumb / vagina’s where you’re really from!" the women rockers sing in their new song released Tuesday called "Straight Outta Vagina."
Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kid Cudi, Dedicates ‘Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1’ Performance To Him After Drake DissWhile Drake is busy dissing Kid Cudi, Kanye West took some time during the latest stop on his Saint Pablo tour to give Cudi a shoutout. While performing in Los Angeles on Tuesday, Kanye dedicated his performance of “Father Stretch My Hands, Pt. 1” to the “Surfin’” rapper.
- The Great British Bake Off final has led its audiences to get baking: Here are some of the showstoppers
- Fans are going to have to endure another Wednesday night without the Lyon family. Fox didn’t air a new episode of “Empire” last week because of the presidential debate, and unfortunately the network won’t be airing a new episode tonight.
- All four original members of Abba are to reunite for a new digital entertainment project.
- ‘The Missing’ is only two episodes in, and already writers Harry and Jack Williams have created a world as absorbing, albeit confusing, as in the first thrilling series.
Episode 3 airs tonight (26 October), and there are plenty of loose ends we need to start tying up - if you still have the energy after the ‘Bake Off’ final that airs just before.
If the second episode of ‘The Missing’ was less dramatic than the first when missing girl Alice Webste
‘NCIS’ Season 14 Spoilers: Episode 7 Synopsis Released Online; What Will Happen In ‘Home Of The Brave’? [VIDEO]CBS’ “NCIS” aired an episode this week in which forensic specialist Abby Scuito knitted sweaters for the two new members of the team – Alex Quinn and Nick Torres. While Quinn readily put on her Welcome to NCIS sweater, Torres took some time to come around and don the woolen clothing. What will happen in Season 14, episode 7?
- After weeks of teasing, Lady Gaga’s Carpool Karaoke is here, as she accompanies James Corden on his way to work for his trademark ‘Late Late Show’ segment.
As well of being packed full of hits, it served up some other brilliant moments, namely James slipping into an array of her famous outfits.
Here’s just some of our favourite moments...
Their drive starts with an impromptu rendition of the Ludacris hit ‘Move Bitch’, as all good journeys shouldThe ultimate r
‘Lucifer’ Season 2 Spoilers: Episode 6 Synopsis Released Online; What Will Happen In ‘Monster’? [VIDEO]Fox’s “Lucifer” aired a surprsing episode this week. Tom Ellis’ character, Lucifer Morningstar, was visited by his brother and angel Uriel who gave him a choice: Hand over their mother or he will take Detective Chloe Decker’s life. In a showdown with his brother that ensued after the fallen angel refused to give up their mum, Lucifer stabbed him. He killed his own brother. What will happen in Season 2, episode 6?
- The second series of ‘Ordinary Lies’ is now underway, but the biggest tear-jerker moment of episode two came from a surprising place.
No, viewers weren’t crying tears of nostalgia at the sight of former Hear’Say singer Noel Sullivan, nor were they tears of empathy for the character of Holly, as she tried desperately to win back her ex by any means necessary.
In fact, most of people’s attention was centered on the fate of a cat.Yes, in one shocking scene, Holly&rsquo
- This week’s final episode sees the tent flaps close on the ‘Great British Bake Off’ tent, after seven phenomenal years on the BBC.
If, when the credits roll, viewers’ tears run more freely than even those of last year’s winner Nadiya Hussain, it’s understandable. This really is the last time we’ll see Mel and Sue, Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood all together amid a bunch of blossoming contestants, pastel-coloured baking benches and enough innuendoes
- Gigi Hadid has come out swinging against rumours that she tried to force Zayn Malik to arrange a meeting for her to speak with his ex-girlfriend Perrie Edwards about Little Mix’s latest song, which appears to take several jibes at him.
Earlier this week, it was suggested that Gigi had told Zayn to try and convince Perrie to meet up with her, so she could set the record straight, and tell her to her face that she and the ‘Pillowtalk’ singer didn’t get together until
‘Supernatural’ Season 12 Spoilers: Castiel Meets An Old Enemy? ‘The Walking Dead’ Alum Cast In Mysterious Role“Supernatural” is going to show more personal stories about angel Castiel (Misha Collins) in Season 12. Although fans are excited with Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam Winchester’s (Jared Padalecki) mother Mary (Samantha Smith) coming back to hunters’ lives, the CW series will not sideline Castiel.
- We’ve got bad news for everyone who hoped Perrie Edwards and Luke Pasqualino would become the hottest new couple on the block, as the duo have reportedly parted ways.Perrie confirmed that she was dating Luke just week ago, however, it’s now been revealed that they’re no longer together.
The Little Mix star currently has a lot on her plate, thanks to the band’s continued success, and a source has now told the Daily Mail that this played a part in the split.They are quoted
- Author, writer and broadcaster Clive James says he's at the peak of his career despite being diagnosed with terminal leukaemia six years ago.
- The Globe Theatre shouldn't have 'closed the door' on their artistic director, says Tom Morris
- Gemma Collins appearing on Sky News with Kay Burley to talk about the dictionary had all the right ingredients to be TV gold, and sure enough, The GC did not disappoint us.
The ‘TOWIE’ star was interviewed on the news channel on Tuesday (25 October) to discuss the derogatory definition of the term ‘Essex girls’ that appears in the dictionary, calling for it to be changed.
And during the course of the two minute chat, Gem uttered some pretty iconic lines, specifical
- Television comedy writer Kevin Curran, who worked on The Simpsons for 15 years, dies at the age of 59.
‘Criminal Minds’ Season 12 Spoilers: CBS Series Sets Up Huge Dr. Spencer Reid Storyline; Is His Mom Involved?CBS’ favorite crime series, “Criminal Minds,” will finally return today after two weeks. Last time we saw the procedural, Interpol Agent Emily Prentiss (Paget Brewster) returned to the BAU (Behavioral Analysis Unit) in order to help with their mounting caseload. This week, the Halloween-themed episode promises thrills, chills and a surprising news for Dr.
- Kate Beckinsale and Len Wiseman are divorcing, just under a year after separating.
According to multiple US news outlets, director Len has filed the papers, citing “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the split.
Neither of the stars are looking to receive spousal support, and it appears they signed a prenuptial agreement before the marriage, TMZ has reported.
The couple, who have no children together, got hitched in May 2004, a year after meeting on the set of &l
- Trolls has gone straight in at the top of the UK box office after taking £5.4m, beating Tom Cruise's latest Jack Reacher film.
Follow @EntertainmentUK on Twitter!