Manchester United vs Swansea City, Premier League 2016/17: Where to watch live, preview, betting odds and possible XIManchester United face Swansea City in the Premier League clash on Sunday.
Middlesbrough vs Man City, Premier League 2016/17: Where to watch, preview, betting odds and possible XIManchester City will finish third in the Premier League if they win their remaining five games.
- The bus was reportedly trying to avoid a head-on collision with another vehicle when it slid off a highway near Myawaddy.
- Facebook, Adobe, Lytro and 8i are all developing different ways to solve the 6DoF problem.
- Relic Entertainment once again brings the tabletop carnage to the digital realm.
- Sandy Phan-Gillis was arrested in 2015 while she was leaving for Macau.
- Rodgers and Kelly Rohrbach were seen at Westchester Golf Course in Los Angeles.
- IBTimes UK film critic Amy West takes a look at the big movie releases for this month.
- Stick another shrimp on the Wi-Fi barbie – summer is on its way.
Andy Murray v Dominic Thiem, 2017 Barcelona Open semi-final: Watch live, preview, betting odds, live streaming informationAndy Murray will face Dominic Thiem in the 2017 Barcelona Open on Saturday.
Pope Francis on first papal trip to Egypt in 20 years condemns 'rise of demagogic forms of populism'The pontiff's visit came during a time when Coptic Christians have become targets of extremist groups.
- Brazil witnesses first general strike in over 20 years.
North Korea reiterates aim to target US through 'pre-emptive nuclear strike' after failed missile testUS and South Korea claim that Pyongyang test-fired a missile on 29 April but it exploded within minutes after taking off.
- Torunarigha has made four appearances this season for Hertha.
- Zara's founder has ammassed an immense fortune but continues to keep an incredibly low profile.
- Political uncertainty fuels continued inflows into sterling and euro money funds in Q1 2017.
- The individual claims to have already leaked the first episode of the new season on an illegal download site.
Antonio Conte does not 'think it's possible' to keep Chelsea's Eden Hazard if Real Madrid make offerHazard has three years left on his contract with the Premier League leaders.
- After handing the defender the new deal, Klopp says Lovren's best is still to come.
- Tesla founder Elon Musk wants to build an alternative way to beat city traffic.
- Fosu-Mensah picked the injury in United's 0-0 draw against Manchester City at Etihad.
Arsenal will sign Kylian Mbappe says Robert Pires amid interest from Manchester United and Real MadridMbappe has scored 23 goals in 37 appearances across all competitions for Monaco this season.
Top Abu Sayyaf commander behind abductions of several foreigners killed in Sulu, Philippines military saysThe militant group, which has pledged allegiance to Isis, is known to kidnap foreigners for ransom.
- Kenneth Williams coughed, trembled, lurched and jerked about 15 times after he received the lethal injection.
- The Voice coach has reportedly been advised to not sing or fly until she has fully recovered.
- Business Insider
UK government says Scottish Brexit proposal could disrupt trade: letter
EDINBURGH (Reuters) - Trade between the United Kingdom's four nations could be disrupted if Scotland wins a different divorce deal with the European Union, a letter from Brexit minister David Davis published by the Scottish government said on Friday.en meer »
- Sharapova is currently in the quarter-final of the Porsche Grand Prix in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Ferrari look like a genuine threat to Mercedes in Sochi after setting the fastest times during practice.
- The car bomb reportedly targeted a busy street in the Iraqi capital, which houses several foreign media offices.
- Dembele injured his ankle during Spurs' win over Palace.
- Mayte Garcia wrote the letter in keeping with the late singer's first death anniversary on 21 April.
- The Guardian
UK economy slows as Brexit weighs on consumers
New Zealand Herald
Britain's economy slowed in the first three months of the year as concerns about the UK's exit from the European Union spurred inflation and forced consumers to rein in spending. The economy expanded 0.3 per cent from the previous quarter, below the 0 ...
U.K. Economy Slows Sharply Ahead of Election, Brexit Talks -- UpdateFox Businessalle 293 nieuwsartikelen »
- Ian Paterson convicted of intentionally wounding patients between 1997 and 2011.
- Late actor's widow approved sale of personal effects despite niece insisting items should remain with family.
- Tremor initially measured at 7.2-magnitude strikes off coast of southern island of Mindanao.
- Launch comes after US warnings against 'catastrophic' failure to act at Security Council meeting.
- Four-year sentence for children's TV presenter John Earle who abused youngster while deputy headteacher.
- Armed robbery at Kansas sandwich shop leaves staffer at till unmoved despite being held up at gunpoint.
- Anti-Wenger slogans and images shone on to Gunners' former stadium.
- Kalas has helped Cottagers close in on a play-off spot.
- Ming Jiang murdered Yang Lui and dumped dismembered body in a suitcase on remote Pennines road.
- Derry McCann previously handed life sentence for similar rape in 2006.
- Woman in her 80s dies after going to aid of 61-year-old friend attacked while walking at Highlands High.
- Postponement follows healthcare bill delay but gives White House little to celebrate for Trump's 100-day mark.
- The postponement follows the delay on a healthcare bill, giving the White House little to celebrate for Trump's 100 day mark.
- Gareth Bale, Pepe and Fabio Coentrao remain out.
- An analysis of his social media use speaks volumes about his presidency.
- Andrew Turner stands down following comments to student activist Esther Poucher.
- Italian has a fully fit squad for the trip to Goodison Park.
- Could it be down to the big bosses above him?
Follow @Business_UKnews on Twitter!