Intel's next-generation SSD technology is finally ready and it's really, really fast
Intel and Micron Technology have been working on a new-generation memory technology since about 2012. It's called 3D XPoint (not to be confused with 3D NAND), and it's absurdly fast. A good way to think of it is as a compromise between the speed of ...and more »
- If you are buying the Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+, do not forget to invest in a good quality back cover to protect your S8 or S8+ against accidental falls.
- As seen in a recent video released by the company, the flying invention of the firm was taken for a test-ride by an outdoor sports enthusiast Cimeron Morrissey.
- The industry body said that the high number of H-1B allotments to Indians was #39;a testimony to the high skill levels of Indian-origin professionals#39;, especially in the very coveted STEM skills category
- Vodafone i-RoamFREE is an international roaming pack which offers home-like tariffs while roaming in 47 countries of the globe.
- A New York Times report said that Tim Cook convened a meeting with Uber CEO Travis Kalanick in 2015 when he found Uber was directing his employees to help camouflage the ride-hailing app from Apple's engineers.
- The set is priced at Rs 13,999 and will be available from April 20, 2017 on Amazon.in and select retail stores across India.
- Aimed for everyday listening pleasure, the first Bluetooth models in the audio specialist’s HD 4 series combine Sennheiser sound with wireless listening in a robust headphone.
- Schneider Electric will be responsible for executing the entire gamut of integrated Command & Control Center and its overall integration covering transportation, surveillance, citizen applications, end-to-end Smart Grid solutions, end-to-end Water Management system and integrated Building Management System.
- The robot helps keep floors clean with intelligent visual navigation and has iRobot 'HOME App' control with wireless connectivity.
- The LG V20, successor to the V10, features a 5.7-inch QHD display offering 2560 x 1440 resolution with a secondary, always-on IPS display.
- The Lg Electronics LG G6 smartphone has been launched in India for a price of Rs 51,990. Here are the detailed specifications, price, launch offers and more.
- The move was being stalled by the early investors as they valued the company at its peak value of $6.5 billion.
- The increase in demand requires these businesses to scale up their operations and provide the best online shopping experience to customers in order to maintain the competitive edge.
- The HTC U Ultra falls in the phablet category with a big 5.7-inch screen and sports a metal and glass body. The company calls it the ‘liquid surface’ design. This is the first time HTC has ditched the all-metal design for its flagship device. Is this phone good enough to compete with other flagships?
- The launch of the device is a key step for the South Korean tech firm as it seeks to move on from last year's humiliating withdrawal of the Galaxy Note 7.
- Oneonta Daily Star
On the Bright Side: SUNY Delhi professor honored for technology work
Oneonta Daily Star
A professor of nursing at SUNY Delhi has been named a recipient of the SUNY Faculty Advisory Council on Teaching and Technology "Excellence in Instruction" award for innovations in teaching with technology, according to college officials. The honor ...and more »
Japan's Nikon sues ASML, Zeiss over chip-making technology
Nikon Corp. said Monday it has taken legal action in the Netherlands, Germany and Japan over the use of semiconductor lithography technology in products made by Dutch and German companies. Nikon said it is seeking to stop Dutch company ASML ...
Nikon Files Patent Lawsuit Against ASML, Carl Zeiss Over Lithography TechnologyNews18all 9 news articles »
Internet of the future via massive mobile antennae technology
At the lab at the Department of Electronic Systems at Aalborg University, Elisabeth De Carvalho and her team are developing a massive MIMO-system; hundreds of antennas that will make mobile data transmission far more efficient and safe in the future.
Is technology taking over UAE classrooms?
A YouGov survey released on Monday found that 28 per cent of schools have built technology into their curriculum. Published: 13:54 April 24, 2017. Mariam M. Al Serkal, Senior Web Reporter. SMALL; MEDIUM; LARGE. Dubai: Schools in the UAE have ...and more »
- Financial Express
Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis lauds garbage disposal technology used in Goa
Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis has appreciated the garbage treatment technology used in Goa and wants to replicate it in his state. By: PTI | Panaji | Published: April 24, 2017 3:23 PM. 0. Shares. Facebook · Twitter · Google Plus · Whatsapp.
Fadnavis lauds garbage disposal technology used in GoaDaily News & Analysisall 3 news articles &ra
- The launch of the device is a key step for the South Korean tech firm as it seeks to move on from last year#39;s humiliating withdrawal of the Galaxy Note 7 over exploding batteries, which hammered the firm#39;s once-stellar reputation.
- QuintilesIMS in Deal to Use Salesforce.com's Cloud Technology
Wall Street Journal (subscription)
Quintiles IMS Holdings Inc. aims to provide its clinical-trial and prescription-drug data through the cloud-based technology developed by Salesforce.com, in an effort to integrate the various data used by drug-company clients in a single software ...and more »
- These fake accounts are there to post spams like links to dating sites and even propaganda and while it has been steadily getting worse.