Lt Governor Anil Baijal today directed Delhi's LNJP Hospital to keep beds ready for dengue and chikungunya patients in the event of an outbreak of the vector-borne diseases in the city.
The post Keep beds ready for dengue and chikungunya patients: Lt Governor Anil Baijal appeared first on The Financial Express.
- A perfect treat!
- Scientists have developed an artificial pancreas that delivers insulin in an automated way and may help children with Type 1 diabetes control their blood sugar level effectively and safely.The post New artificial pancreas may effectively treat diabetes in kids appeared first on The Financial Express.
- For the study, the researchers carried out a systematic review of the published literature on yoga practice and common menstrual disorders.
- Dressed in a sultry black outfit by Philipp Plein, Deepika's screen presence is hard to ignore and her choice of outfit hard to resist.
- The singer debuted her new Spanish song <em>Mirate</em> but this edition of the award ceremony will probably be remembered for JLo's sultry choice of outfits.
- Gigi Hadid, who is the part of an exclusive video released by Reebok, says she prefers working out with friends than going solo.
- Indian designer brands like Antar-Agni, Dhruv Kapoor and Pero will compete with the contemporaries from countries like Pakistan and Middle East to get into the final list at the The International Woolmark Prize (IWP) 2017-18.
- Travelling is like a therapy that helps you get rid of the stress and rejuvenate.
- via Lifestyle, Health & Relationship Tips, Latest Fashion Trends, Beauty Tips | Times of India LifestyleKatrina is the first Bollywood star to be part of this towel series shoot!
- via Lifestyle, Health & Relationship Tips, Latest Fashion Trends, Beauty Tips | Times of India LifestyleA kebab recipe is not difficult to try if you follow it meticulously. The main trick in making a perfect kebab is the correct use of spices. Some spices like garam masala, garlic and ginger are common to most kebab, but some do use exotic ingredients like saffron, star anise and kevra water which is an aromatic flower essence. Here is a list of easy and simple kebab recipes that can be made in minutes and make it to the popular list!
- Are you suffering from chronic intestinal disorders? Blame your body’s immune system for that. According to a new research, it has been discovered that too much much of oncogene Bcl-3 leads to chronic intestinal diseases.
The post Ailing from chronic inflammation? Here is why appeared first on The Financial Express.
- The wedding, which took place here at Jag Mandir continuing from Friday night to Saturday morning, saw a bevy of celebrities mixing with the royals of Rajasthan, dressed in their best.
- The defining trope across vampire mythologies is that these ageless and immortal creatures of the night must live off the blood of the living.
The post Plasma protein: Could young blood be the fountain of youth? appeared first on The Financial Express.
- International Dance Day: Haleem Khan performs Kuchipudi dance
- International Dance Day: Charles Ma enthralls audience with Bharatnatyam performance
- Assam: 'Calender Girl Hunt 2017' brings out the essence of ethnicity
- Goa's most awaited wine and dine festival Grape Escapade begins
- NASA appears to be ill prepared to have a new space suit ready for future deep-space missions, media reported citing the space agency's auditor report.
The post NASA may face space suit crunch: Report appeared first on The Financial Express.
- One of the most recent trends to have caught Bollywood's eye is that of the eccentric hologram denims.
- With the trend of pre-wedding shoots catching up, different looks could be tried. A plain chiffon sari to a one shoulder gown there are styles that could be looked into, say experts.
- Also, this will be Deepika's first year representing L'Oréal Paris as an ambassador at Cannes.
- Among larger Indian states, Gujarat has the least number of vaccinated children: 50.4 per cent (2015-16 data).
The post Gujarat has one of India’s worst immunisation records appeared first on The Financial Express.
- via Lifestyle, Health & Relationship Tips, Latest Fashion Trends, Beauty Tips | Times of India LifestyleWhen he decided to focus on achieving an eight-pack, nothing could stop him.
- Here are some gorgeous options to illuminate your garden!
- Luxury train Deccan Odyssey will undergo refurbishment before the beginning of the new season in October
The post Deccan Odyssey prepares for upcoming season appeared first on The Financial Express.
- The series features the likes of Kate Moss, Kristen Stewart, Gigi Hadid, Selena Gomez, Blake Lively, Justin Bieber and Kendall Jenner, all posing for the camera, in separate photographs, with only a white towel as a prop.
- Tiny particles in polluted air can travel from the lungs into our bloodstream and increase the risk of a heart attack or stroke, a new study warns.
The post Air pollution can up heart attack, stroke risk appeared first on The Financial Express.
- On the happy occasion of Sir Terence David John "Terry" Pratchett's 69th birthday, we present some of the most odd but profound lines from his books that move us.
- Scientists have successfully retrieved DNA of extinct human ancestors from caves with no skeletal remains, an advance that could shed new light on human evolution and history.The post Ancient human DNA discovered in caves without bones appeared first on The Financial Express.
- This season, it's all about statement sleeves.
- A great profile is the key.
- Another reason to love coffee.
- The company is now demanding $150,000 in damages.
- She's shining with happiness.
- Choosing the best skincare routine.
- This is contrary to popular belief.
- The most attractive breast size revealed.
- We have rounded up the top must-have fashion trends for summer.
- In order to lend credibility to the characters and to elevate the visual journey for viewers, the jewellery is made of silver metal with gold plating.
- She looks sultry and hotter than she usually does!
- While one of them is the queen of Bollywood, the other is a global icon and an international sensation. We are talking of none other than two of the hottest and most talented ladies of B-town actress Kangana Ranaut and Priyanka Chopra.
- Until now, little was known about how landslides in the Himalaya may affect flood risk downstream on the Ganga Plain.
The post Himalayan hard rocks may up flood risk, affect millions: Study appeared first on The Financial Express.
- India on Thursday successfully test-fired its intermediate-range ballistic missile Agni-III from Abdul Kalam Island off the Odisha coast.The post India successfully test-fires Agni III missile appeared first on The Financial Express.
- Priyanka Chopra slays in white gown during a promotional event
- Veteran actor and Member of Parliament Mr. Vinod Khanna, who was admitted to the Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital breathed his last at 11.20 am due to advanced bladder carcinoma.
- Just "walk it off", is what most people say to cool others down. The coming months will surely hit you with soaring temperatures. How about challenging yourself by hiking or simply traversing a plantation? To beat the heat, merge with nature by walking through a rainforest or in a stream and then wink back at the sun.
- A listing for the $425 jeans on the website of upscale department store Nordstrom has gone viral, garnering heaps of scorn from folks who presumably prefer dirtying their trousers honestly.
- Bollywood's Kapoor and Arora sisters' girl gang is a dream squad. Let's honestly admit that there isn't another squad like there's in B-town and that anyone would die to be a part of it.
- Meanwhile, Anushka has also announced her own production Clean Slate Film's next project which will be a love story.