Flock is a messaging app from India, designed for enterprises that seeks to challenge Slack.
Enterprise messaging is no longer limited to boring emails. Companies across the world are collaborating over new messaging platforms like WhatsApp, Slack and Moxtra. Now, an Indian company in trying to be heard in this space.
Flock actually started as a messaging tool much before Slack, but only recently decided to refocus on enterprise. “We are trying to solve the same problem which is communica
- GSLV-F09 carrying the communication satellite GSAT-9 would lift off from the Second Launch Pad at Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.
- Climate change may be putting cyanobacteria, that are crucial to the functioning of the ocean, at risk.
- The cubs were kept in an enclosure in the field bungalow of the Forest Department after their mother was electrocuted by a poacher near the Sanjay-Dubri Tiger Reserve in January.
- The spacesuits NASA astronauts currently use on the International Space Station (ISS) -- known as Extravehicular Mobility Units (EMU) -- were developed more than 40 years ago and have far outlasted their original 15-year design life.
- WFIRST, the top priority of the most recent Decadal Survey in 2010, would be as sensitive as the Hubble Space Telescope, but have 100 times its field of view – every WFIRST image would be like 100 Hubble images.
- US space agency NASA already declared 2016 as the hottest year on record.
Antarctica&#039;s &#039;Blood-falls&#039;: Scientists finally decode more than century-old mystery!According to The Sun, scientists were able to track the path of the water under the glacier using echolocation technology.
- Now, a new study funded by NASA suggests that Mars experienced ten times fewer giant impacts than some previous estimates.
- Remarkably, the technique requires only that the red-hued building blocks be compressed in a precise way – no additives or baking required.
- Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter has captured a beautiful image of windblown sand in Ganges Chasma, a canyon in the Valles Marineris system.
- The unprocessed image shows features in Saturn's atmosphere from closer than ever before.
- However, the malfunctioning will not significantly impact the rest of the extended mission at Ceres, NASA said.
- The findings could help researchers improve flood risk maps for the Ganga Plain, a low-lying region covering parts of India, Nepal and Pakistan - one of Earth's most densely populated areas.
- Archaeologists discovered preserves of 130,000-year-old bones and teeth of a mastodon - an ancient extinct relative of elephants - in California, US, that show evidence of modification by early humans.
- The remains of the vaquita were found Tuesday, 24 kilometers (15 miles) north of the town of San Felipe, in the state of Baja California on the Barra del Primer Estero beach, the statement read.
- But nowhere is the task bigger than in Argentina`s Mendoza region, where vintners duel "the whole gamut of natural hazards" -- not least frequent earthquakes, according to research unveiled on Wednesday.
- The Gujarat forest department has started using 'capture-mark-recapture' method to estimate the leopard density in Gir forest, an official said today.
- The innovative method of killing crown-of-thorns starfish (CoTS) is safe to other marine life and will now be introduced on the reef.
- An international team, including researchers from University of Southampton in the UK, looked at what might happen if carbon dioxide emissions continue unabated.
- New Delhi: Facebook-owned photo and video sharing app Instagram now has more than 700 million users, with the last 100 million joining the platform in just four months."We're thrilled to announce that our community has grown to more than 700 million Instagrammers. And the last 100 million of you joined faster than ever," the company wrote in a blog late on Wednesday."We have made it even easier for people across the globe to join the Instagram community, share their experiences and strengthen co
- New Delhi: Taking its selfie revolution a notch higher, Chinese smartphone maker Vivo on Thursday launched V5s smartphone in India that comes with a 20MP front and 13MP rear camera.Priced at Rs 18,990, V5s will be available starting from May 6 at retail stores and online on Flipkart.com."After launching the Vivo V5Plus Limited edition, we are thrilled to introduce yet another masterpiece, the Vivo V5s. Through the launch of this device, Vivo aims to provide the best selfie camera phone in the m
- New York: Google Trips, an app for iOS and Android that makes it easier to plan and organise trips, now allows users to make bus and train reservations."Previously, it only handled flight, hotel, car and restaurant reservations but now, if users are travelling by train or bus, Trips will organise those reservations for them," technology website engadget.com reported on Thursday.Trips will also let uses make manual changes to their itineraries wherein they can add details like airline and flight
Giant rabbit Simon, tipped to become the &#039;world&#039;s largest&#039; dies onboard United Airlines flightSimon died at a United Airlines pet holding facility in Chicago following a flight from London, in another embarrassment for the airline as it struggles with a global backlash this month over a passenger dragged from his seat.