- A 28-year-old Pickering, Ont., man is facing multiple charges following a fatal hit-and-run that killed a construction worker in Scarborough last October.
- This is one way that Canadians go toe-to-toe with Americans.
- The province’s Special investigations Unit says it has been called in after a man in his 30s was allegedly struck and killed by a vehicle in Clarington while running away from police.
- The province’s Special investigations Unit has been called in after a man in his 30s was allegedly struck and killed by a vehicle in Clarington Tuesday while running away from police.
- Eight-year-old Jahero Bogle is a bundle of creative energy. He loves school, but not what's been happening with some of the other kids.
- Global News at 5:30 on Global Toronto for Tuesday, January 17, 2017. Hosted by Alan Carter and Farah Nasser.
- A Denver woman is among five people who died during a shooting at a Caribbean resort town, her brother said Tuesday.
- It's been almost six months since Ottawa announced funding for the units, which are intended to help families navigate the justice system.
- "I'm never coming back to Mexico."
- Tue, Jan 17: Catherine McDonald spent the day with first responders who were busy dealing with a spike in slips and falls.
- Tue, Jan 17: A Toronto woman says someone tampered with her mail, ordered new credit cards and racked up thousands in purchases last month. As Sean O’Shea reports, she says she’s amazed at how easy it was.
- Tue, Jan 17: A single dad is upset after confronting a Calgary Dairy Queen about not having a change table in the men’s washroom. Tom Hayes explains.
- Tue, Jan 17: Kirk Wilson is being remembered as a person dedicated to helping people. Marianne Dimain reports.
- "This year's list shows that Toronto is one of Canada's top foodie destinations."
- Tue, Jan 17: It seems there are still some social pressures for men not to do anything seen as ‘too feminine.’ So what if there were no gender roles? A Reddit user asked men just that.
- Hazel Wilson talks about her son’s life and how she is remembering him. Kirk Wilson, a veteran Toronto bouncer and Hamilton-Ont. based father, was one of five people killed in a shooting at a nightclub in Mexico on Monday.
- Social worker Miriam Granger speaks with Global News and gives tips on how to speak with your child about bullying.
- A day after a veteran Toronto bouncer and Hamilton, Ont.-based father died in a shooting outside of a Mexican nightclub, Kirk Wilson’s mother and sister are remembering him as someone who truly cared about people.
- The Right Step bounces into new year undefeated in...
AJAX — The Right Step in the Ajax Men's Basketball league started the new year where it left off in 2016, with a win. In a closely-contested match tied at the half 24 apiece, the Right Step hung on for a 54-45 victory over Logical Technical Solutions ...
- Jennifer Holliday reveals she received death threats and was called racial slurs after being announced as one of the performers for Trump’s pre-inauguration event on Thursday, Jan. 19.
- Lawsuit against KGHM Ajax filed by former project manager dropped
InfoTel News Ltd
KAMLOOPS - A lawsuit against the company heading the proposed Ajax Mine project in Kamloops by the former project manager appears to have been resolved. Court documents from November 2016 show the proceedings against KGHM have been ...
- Almost 60 per cent of employees feel performance appraisals are stressful and incite competition among colleagues.
- Variable cloudiness, High 6 °C, Low 3 °C, P.O.P. 30%
- The City of Toronto will create 300 child care subsidies as it works toward addressing a waitlist of more than 17,000 families and is calling on the provincial and federal governments to contribute more funding to affordable child care in the city.
- The City of Toronto will create 300 child care subsidies to address the families of more than 17,000 children who remain on a waiting list, and is calling on the provincial and federal governments to contribute more funding to affordable child care in the city.
- It looks like Jose Bautista will be spending at least one more year with the Toronto Blue Jays after reaching a deal on a new one-year contract, according to multiple reports.
- Toronto Mayor John Tory announced the creation of 300 new daycare subsidies Tuesday as the city works to reduce a waitlist of more than 17,000 families.
- sample sample sample sample sample
- Doctors behind an initiative to get rid of visiting hours at hospitals say that 24/7 family time leads to better patient outcomes, fewer medication errors, and shorter hospital stays.
- The average couple waits six to seven years after a major problem arises before seeking out help like couples counselling.
Follow @AjaxCA_News on Twitter!