The Best Gifts For EVERY Zodiac Sign
Did you know that, in addition to sun signs, moon signs, and rising signs, each person has their own gift sign, too? Okay, so we might have made that up. But during the holiday season, it really can be helpful to know a bit about someone's sign before ...and more »
- Your Moon Astrology Forecast For December 2016
Here's the most important astrological forecast of the month. Really? Yes! Why? Knowing when the Moon Void of Course is happening is probably the handiest of all the common astrological techniques. Learn it, make it work for you, and save yourself tons ...
- ASTROLOGICAL STARCAST: Beginning Dec. 1
This week has the potential to be a golden one for you Aries, as your ruler Mars in Aquarius, is forming a radically positive angle of support to abundant Jupiter in Libra. The aspect becomes exact on Thursday, Dec. 1, but it will be active for the ...and more »
- Mountain Spirit Astrology : New Archer
The Mountain -Ear
astrology Karen Anderson, Peak to Peak. The archer draws her bow and aims at the highest heavens. This image for Sagittarius depicts the ideals of the sign. Tuesday's new moon for the archer allows all of us to recalibrate our philosophical approach to ...
- Free Will Astrology (11/30/16)
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): A journalist dared composer John Cage to "summarize himself in a nutshell." Cage said, "Get yourself out of whatever cage you find yourself in." He might have added, "Avoid the nutshells that anyone tries to put you in.and more »
- Huffington Post Australia
Should We Turn To Astrology To Predict Election Outcomes?
Huffington Post Australia
"Even the all-knowing Nate Silver who had called it Hillary's way looked like just another statistical charlatan who had just been lucky in prior elections." Brexit and now The Donald -- how wrong can you be? The pollsters have been thwarted once more ...
- DISSEMINATING MOON IN LEO: Today sees the planet of dreams and confusion, aka Neptune, start to move forwards again. Neptune is currently in Pisces so wherever you have Pisces in your chart is where you’re more like to be inspired … or confused! Inspiration and confusion are basically two end of the same Neptune spectrum. …
The post Confusion or inspiration? appeared first on .
- CBS Local
Want to get fit? First ask, what's your sign?
Trump Summons Romney For 2nd Look As Staffers Squabble; Audio ExcerptDonald Trump's hunt for a secretary of state is veering into dramatic terrain, with the president-elect summoning Mitt Romney back for a second look as a top aide leads a public ...and more »
Many Blessings: Your Thanksgiving Astrology
Have you been thinking deeply about all the things you're grateful for, or are you stressing out about getting all the cooking done? Or perhaps you're feeling a little anxious or hesitant about gathering with extended family so soon after a contentious ...
- NEW MOON IN SAGITTARIUS: The New moon takes place in the sign of Sagittarius today. That effectively means you need to pretty much drop whatever you’re doing and make your wishes for the coming four weeks. Alternatively, if you would prefer, you can set your intentions will make a list of the things you are …
The post Dream your way to success appeared first on .
Win 1 of 10 WellBeing Astrology and WellBeing Esoteric sets
If you, like us, are feeling a little dazed and confused to be at year-end, we've got something to cheer you up: you could win one of 10 bundles of WellBeing Esoteric Almanac 2017 and WellBeing Astrology 2017! Soak up the beauty of these two new ...
- Saturday November 26 Communicating today can cause a little revolution BALSAMIC MOON IN SCORPIO: If you want to have a conversation that could turn things around for you, today’s the day to do it. The planet Mercury is making a harmonious aspect to the planet Uranus. When these two planets get together like this, it’s …
The post Calendar week beginning Saturday November 26 appeared first on .
- BALSAMIC MOON IN SAGITTARIUS: Today the Moon moves into Sagittarius, ahead of the New Moon in Sagittarius tomorrow. New Moon is the time for us to set our intentions and get clear on what we want from the month ahead. If you check in with my Facebook page, chances are I will be doing either …
The post Set your intentions appeared first on .
- BALSAMIC MOON IN SCORPIO: The Moon is in Scorpio today, however at the planets are not making any major aspects to each other. So here is some info from my book MOONOLOGY about The Daily Moon in Sagittarius If you fancy letting off some steam and overindulging yourself, you’ve read this on the right day. …
The post A day to take a chance appeared first on .
- The Astrology Of Kanye West's Breakdown
Okay, I admit it: I've been hard on Kanye West before. You probably have been too at one point or another. He's an easy target. Being “great” at your job is one thing, but if you go around bellowing about how great you are, it almost doesn't matter if ...and more »
- BALSAMIC MOON IN SCORPIO: If you want to have a conversation that could turn things around for you, today’s the day to do it. The planet Mercury is making a harmonious aspect to the planet Uranus. When these two planets get together like this, it’s easier than usual to say what you need to say …
The post Communicating today can cause a little revolution appeared first on .
- BALSAMIC MOON IN LIBRA: Today Venus meets Pluto and then clashes with Jupiter. All in all that sets the stage for a lot of love and all money action. In fact, money is perhaps not quite the right word for it. Think more of riches and abundance. And also when it comes to love, love …
The post Feeling deeply appeared first on .
- ASTROLOGICAL STARCAST: Beginning Nov. 24
For some of you, hope may be feeling like just another hard-edged four letter word these days but with Mercury in fellow fire sign Sagittarius connecting with brilliance to Uranus in your sign on Saturday, Nov.26, you are sure to have an experience ...
- Astrology Of Odd Couples: When “Incompatible” Couples Attract (Part Three)
beliefnet astrology matthew currie 12 signs of love And now, the concluding portion of my three-part entry on astrology, compatibility and attraction… specifically, the factors that aren't so immediately obvious. Part One is HERE and Part Two is HERE ...
A Practical, Astrology-Driven Guide to Getting Through Thanksgiving ...
Thanksgiving or Angstgiving? In post-election America, so many people are still climbing out of the collective grief hole and figuring out WTF to do next.and more »
- THIRD QUARTER MOON IN LIBRA: Today brings One of the biggest astrological events of 2016 as mighty planets Jupiter and Pluto connect. Jupiter is the planet of plenty. As I am fond of mentioning, the (imho) world’s greatest living astrologer Robert Hand once said “there is no such thing as a bad Jupiter transit”. Keep …
The post Stay positive appeared first on .
- Free Will Astrology (11/23/16)
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Despite your sign's reputation, you Sagittarians don't always require vast expanses to roam in. You aren't ceaselessly restless, on an inexhaustible quest for unexpected experiences and fresh teachings. And no, you are ...and more »
- Daily Sabah
Istanbul to host three-day Astrology Festival
Astrology festival, AstroFun Fest, is scheduled to take place From Nov. 25 to 27 at UNIQ Istanbul. The festival brings Turkey and world's prominent astrologists and education institutions together for three days. AstroFun Fest will see information ...
- THIRD QUARTER MOON INTO LIBRA: Yesterday I mentioned that the planet Mercury was meeting the planet Jupiter. This made it a very good time to consider whether or not you were thinking positively or negatively. What we focus on is what we get, so the more we think positively in a Mercury Jupiter style, the …
The post Up against it appeared first on .
Zara Launches Astrology Bags
One question you can almost guarantee you're going to hear when you meet someone new is, "what's your sign?" Of course, people who are fascinated by the wonders of the zodiac use this opportunity to launch a conversation about rising symbols and ...
- I first went to visit Narayani Amma in 2006, the year my life changed, after a chance conversation with a friend in a coffee shop in Sydney (the fabulous now-defunct Brown Sugar cafe on Brighton Blvd, Bondi Beach...)
The post Gurus and Neptune in the 7th house appeared first on .
- Astrology Of Odd Couples: When “Incompatible” Couples Attract (Part Two)
Last time, I talked about antiscia — the hidden compatibility one sometimes finds between seemingly “incompatible” Signs. This time around: more things that can make an “odd couple” work. ***. There are some peculiar astrological combos that end up ...
- UWM Post
Astrology Series: Everything to Know About Scorpios
scorpio-3 Hello my fellow Scorpios it is your month finally! If you were born from October 23-November 21 or on the 22nd cusp you are a Scorpio. As Scorpios we tend to get a bad rap a lot of the time. We are considered vindictive, manipulative, and ...
- THIRD QUARTER MOON IN VIRGO: So much has been said about positive thinking over the years. In fact we tend to think of it as something from the 60s or 70s, correct? However the idea of positive thinking has been around for hundreds or maybe thousands of years. One of my favorite sources to read …
The post Think positively appeared first on .
- THIRD QUARTER MOON INTO VIRGO: Today sees the Sun move into the sign of Sagittarius. On a universal level, that suggests the vibe is going to change somewhat. The Sun is moving out of deep and dark Scorpio and into lighter and brighter (and more adventurous and a bit more preachy!) Sadge. So the mood …
The post Get happy… appeared first on .
- Astrology Of Odd Couples: When “Incompatible” Couples Attract (Part One)
Have you ever noticed how humans are usually a little more complex than the textbook said they should be? That's as true from an astrological perspective as it is from any other viewpoint. When you put two humans together in a relationship, the ...
- DISSEMINATING MOON IN CANCER: We are in a very dark part of the cycle now. The Moon is in the disseminating phase in Cancer. It’s all very yin and soft. The disseminating part of the cycle is when we do well to let go and also to scatter our seeds. What have you learned in …
The post What have you learned in the past month? appeared first on .
- ASTROLOGICAL STARCAST: Beginning Nov. 17
Take a moment and take a step back. With your ruler Mars in Aquarius you may have entered some serious changing scenery in your world and your instinct may be supercharged yet with no clear direction of which way to direct your efforts. The beauty and ...
- Meanwhile over on my Facebook Moonology page, have quietly hit 16,000+ people on this page – to which I would like to say, 16,000+ thank yous! I have 4 main social media pages, if you’re interested… Facebook Moonology – every post published on moonology.com ends up on this page plus I add the odd additional …
The post Meanwhile, over on Facebook… appeared first on .
- Freewill Astrology: Cozy Spot
Salt Lake City Weekly
Does the word "revolution" have any useful meaning? Or has it been invoked by so many fanatics with such melodramatic agendas that it has lost its value? In accordance with your astrological omens, I suggest we give it another chance. I think it ...and more »
How To Make Sense Of Your Birth Chart
So, you read your horoscope regularly, you know your own sign backward and forward, and you've even dipped a toe into sign compatibility. If you ask us, it's high time you got your birth chart drawn up. This astrological rite of passage can be handled ...
- Free Will Astrology (11/16/16)
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Does the word "revolution" have any useful meaning? Or has it been invoked by so many fanatics with such melodramatic agendas that it has lost its value? In accordance with your astrological omens, I suggest we give it ...and more »
Loving Light Astrologer Releases Astrology Forecasts for 2017 - Free Press Release Center (press release)Loving Light Astrologer Releases Astrology Forecasts for 2017
Free Press Release Center (press release)
The 2017 astrology predictions include baby boomers who delayed retirement due to the recession able to retire and young adults gainfully employed moving into their own apartments. Other astrology predictions include people spending time and money on ...
- As a counterbalance to my Daily Moon Message yesterday… Yesterday I rewrote my Daily Moon Message to remove something I had written about Trump. Actually, as those who read it before I updated it, it was far from inflammatory. Nevertheless, I decided to re-write it because there was really nothing else to achieve, by commenting …
The post Speaking my mind… appeared first on .
- Is Astrology Science or Non-Sense (2016) [Movie] - Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime subscribers can now watch 'Is Astrology Science or Non-Sense (2016) [Movie]' through the Amazon Prime streaming service. Released on 11-15-2016 05:00 AM, 'Is Astrology Science or Non-Sense (2016) [Movie]' can be watched on Amazon ...and more »
- FULL MOON PHASE MOON IN GEMINI:We are moving towards a link between Neptune, the planet of the Divine, and the Nodes. It raises questions about spirituality. There is a rushing flow of out-breaking spirituality pouring out into the world right now and yet we have the USA election result where a man who cried “Build …
The post How’s your spirituality? appeared first on .
- There have been some not very nice things that have come out about Jim Carrey in the last six months or so, but setting that aside and using this purely as a lesson… This is a really really really good example of creating your own reality… It also shows that while the New Moon is …
The post How to manifest your dreams – a 2 minute lesson appeared first on .
- Eagle-eyed readers will notice this post has been updated. It had Trump content I decided to rewrite … While I will defend to the end my right to write what I like in my posts, at the end of the day, there is nothing more to be achieved by banging on further about politics now …
The post Full Moon forgiveness… appeared first on .
- The Express Tribune
Full Moon Supermoon Gloom And Doom (?) Astrology
The answer is, obviously, “yes.” But fear not, oh Astrology Fan, a Full Moon never killed anyone. Well, okay — to be accurate — a Full Moon never killed anyone without a bunch of other transits also happening at the same time. You don't even have to ...
Amazing astrology Supermoon is closest in 68 yearsThe Express Tribune
2016 Ends with Three Supermoons | Science Mission DirectorateScience Mis
What This Month's Biggest Supermoon Of The Century Means For Astrology Fans - Harper's BAZAAR AustraliaWhat This Month's Biggest Supermoon Of The Century Means For Astrology Fans
Harper's BAZAAR Australia
Well, my star gazer friends, you might want to direct your astronomical attention to the moon later this month as we're about to witness a record-breaking 'supermoon' that will come closer to Earth than at any time in almost 70 years. YOUR WEEKLY ...
- FULL MOON IN TAURUS: At the time of the New Moon in Scorpio two weeks ago, I admit I was hoping that the New Moon in her sign would aid and abet Hillary Clinton’s White House chances. Instead it was the day Comey spoke about the reopening of the investigation into her emails. That move …
The post Full Moon in Taurus appeared first on .
- Many people have asked me what I think of this week’s Super Moon. Fact is, the Super Moon is an astronomical not an astrological event. It takes place when the Full Moon is as close it it’s going to come to the Earth for some time aka perigee. The Super Moon this week will be …
The post What’s a Super Moon good for? This! appeared first on .
- Saturday November 12 Forgiveness must be ahoy GIBBOUS MOON IN ARIES : I am writing this less than 24 hours after the election, the shockwaves of which are reverberating around the world. From my vantage point in Divine Feminine Land, I have to say that I am a bit in shock. Astrologically, it was the …
The post Calendar week beginning Saturday November 12 appeared first on .
- The Mountain -Ear
Mountain Spirit Astrology | The Mountain-Ear
The Mountain -Ear
On Monday November the 14, 2016, Scorpio reveals a big full moon. This is the most powerful lunation of the year. Folklore abounds around this event.and more »
United By Astrology Divided By Judgment Delhi HC Grants Divorce By Blending Irretrievable Breakdown Of Marriage ... - Live LawLive Law
United By Astrology Divided By Judgment Delhi HC Grants Divorce By Blending Irretrievable Breakdown Of Marriage ...
We only wish that the astrologer who matched the horoscope was not a novice, the bench remarked. United by astrology, divided by judgment. A couple, both highly-educated and hailing from well-off families, decided to marry as their elders found that ...
Follow @AstrologyNews_ on Twitter!