- THE Travel Corporation (TTC) today kicks off its biggest travel agent incentive reward ever, with more than 100 consultants from across the country winning places in the 2017 TTC Great Escape.
- New extra leg room offering to be introduced by the end of May 2017.
- TTC Great Escape, AFTA warns on refunds, Paris, Voyages, Jupiters, VN inaugural, Vibe Darling Harbour, LUX, PHG, Beauty and the Beast & much more
Click here to download Travel Daily for Thursday 30th March 2017
- It has been dubbed the happiest animal in the world and inspired an online selfie craze — and now a study reveals the quokka is flourishing on Rottnest Island off Perth, despite significant development and an increase in human activity.
- NTIA’s People’s Choice, Tourism spend tops $100b, Travel Summit, Webjet, Debbie does damage, IATA slams ban, FCTG digital, Uniworld, France sport drive & much more
Click here to download Travel Daily for Wednesday 29th March 2017
- Sydney, Circa $75k + Super, Ref: 2771SO6
Working within an award winning dynamic travel company in the CBD, you will be an experienced marketing executive that loves working within a great team to support the larger function. You should be someone who is creative and you will have the freedom to shape the digital presence, over multiple products and services as the continued digital transformation takes place. You should enjoy working in a fast paced environment and will be looking for a fantast
- Melbourne, Attractive Package, Ref: 2652KF2Are you a passionate travel agent with excellent sales experience seeking a fantastic new challenge? Join a global, market leading company within their wholesale team. Work for the best in the business selling global travel packages to travel agents. You will be well rewarded with a great base wage and commission/incentives on top. This amazing forward thinking company also love to promote from within so career progression and development would be avail
- The relationship between the man behind the latest push for a cable car in Hobart and the Minister clearing obstacles away to aid the proposal is downplayed by the Tasmanian Premier.
- TRAVEL can bring out the worst in people and over the weekend one passenger flying with Tigerair has taken that crown.
- THIS week's Brochures of the Week is brought to you by Qantas Holidays and Sunlover Holidays.If your firm is releasing a new brochure you'd like to make the industry aware of, send a brief description summarising its features and itineraries, including a PDF of the front cover, and contact details to email@example.com.
- BERJAYA Hotels and Resorts is on tour around Australia to promote its popular Asian properties with the Australian market including in Kuala Lumpur and Manila.
- THEIR usual habitat is red dirt roads and rocky river crossings in Outback Australia and the Kimberley.
- MOBILE Travel Agents (MTA) is preparing to roll-out a Global Fares Search and Booking Tool for its members, providing a single-screen comparison of all airfares.
- MT BULLER is getting keen for the ski season with a snow test conducted last week, thanks to a newly installed TechnoAlpin 220 Snowfactory, which can make snow in warm weather.
- PHIL Hoffmann Travel's gm Michelle Ashcroft and her guest Irene Limberis are pictured catching some rays yesterday in front of the Luxembourg Palace.
- THE Normandy region in northern France has welcomed 900 international buyers and media, including 16 from Australia, for the 12th Rendez-vous en France trade show in Rouen.
- FROM Lara Behrens
Africa travel specialist Bench Africa treated a group of seven agents to a safari adventure, staying at some ultra luxurious properties in the Greater Kruger Area – Camp Jabulani, Shumbalala Game Lodge and Thornybush Game Lodge where they offered up somTHE group stayed at Makutsi Safari Springs and spent a day exploring Blyde River Canyon.
- As the 140th anniversary of the Kelly gang shootout at Stringbark Creek approaches, steps are being taken to upgrade the area.
- Tasmanians in the state's north-east are concerned the success of the region's mountain bike boom will be overshadowed by the State Government's controversial decision to open up forest around popular trails for logging.
- Swapping shorts and thongs for thermal underwear is just part of the adventure for this Broome plumber.
- Qantas China tick, Beyond Travel, EK laptop solution, Careers symposium, Rad Season, Ocean Medallion expands, TIME, Destination Canada & much more
Click here to download Travel Daily for Friday 24th March 2017
- Visitors to London struck a defiant tone on Thursday, a day after an attack in the heart of the British capital left four people dead and dozens more injured, March 24, 2017.
- An Australian man who pleaded guilty to accidently killing his girlfriend in a jetski crash, receives a suspended sentence and will return home to pay his respects to her family.
- Researchers challenge the long-held notion that the famous Derby boab was used as a prison tree.
- DUBAI is renowned for having the world's biggest and most extravagant landmarks, and now it can also boast the most expensive burger.
- WELCOME to Industry Appointments, Travel Daily's Thursday feature which has the latest job appointments from across the industry. If you have just appointed someone to a new position and would like to update the industry email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CHEFS Nicolas Bourgois from New Caledonia and Sebastien Prevel from Tahiti, each trained by famous Michelin star chefs, were the star performers at Atout France's 2017 Good France event earlier this week.
- WITH Karen Tsolakis
- WITH Karen Tsolakis
- SNO'N'SKI recently treated 32 top selling agents to a seven-day ski trip in Canada.
- A coachload of FBI Travel team members took part in the Virtuoso Travel Week on Tour event in Melbourne last week.
- AFRICA'S wildlife turned on a superb show for a group of six top-selling Australian agents recently, giving them a succession of memorable sightings.
- THE Skal Club of Southern Gold Coast has elected Richard Doggett as the third president for the organisation.
- ROYAL Caribbean International has announced its plans for the 2018 European cruise season, which will be headlined the world's largest cruise ship Symphony of the Seas.
- THE Metropolitan Washington Airport Authority will begin its US$1b upgrade of Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport in the northern summer.
Follow @Travel_News_AU on Twitter!